Hello! My name isn't bob.

bumblebob

Hello everyone! I hope we can all get along while we obsess over the best thing to ever exist on this planet. :hamtaro-005 (5):

My real name isn't 'bob' but for some odd reason my friends came up with that as a nickname for me... my name doesn't even have any of those two letters but there you go...

I can remember the first time I stumbled over yaoi manga was about 1 year ago - to tell the truth it wasn't love at first sight but a slow longing which became so overwhelming it was hard to ignore. The way time just passed by while reading and how I procrastinated by continuously refreshing the 'latest chapter' pages on various websites led me to believe I had found my new latest obsession. My concentration at school was being compromised and I felt uneasy about telling any of my friends so hey presto! I'm here :D

My proudest achievement in life is my effective and well thought-out sitting position for optimal yaoi viewing without interruptions.

I hope I didn't put you off :( anyway, I hope I get to know you all better in the future!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aoi

• Macys

• saichiXkun

• bumblebob

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy it here! :3

:_red_fox 3

Hallo bumblebob! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. I hope you will have a happy stay on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Hello and nice to meet you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ i hope you will enjoy yourself here!

• 4 weeks later...