Popular Post ivyyaoi Posted April 9, 2021 Popular Post Posted April 9, 2021 Harukaze no Etranger 1 春風のエトランゼ 1 Matsuoka Yoshitsugu x Murata Taishi 松岡禎丞 x 村田太志 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Harukaze no Etranger 2 春風のエトランゼ 2 Matsuoka Yoshitsugu x Murata Taishi 松岡禎丞 x 村田太志 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 17 36
keikazama Posted April 10, 2021 Posted April 10, 2021 I appreciate you sharing these CDs! I've been looking for them :') Thank you for your time! 1
Mrsfujo Posted April 12, 2021 Posted April 12, 2021 (edited) Im just watched the beautiful movie! And im so happy cause found the Drama CD! I will read during hear it! Thank you very much! ☺️💞 Edited April 12, 2021 by Mrsfujo 1
appletart Posted April 17, 2021 Posted April 17, 2021 i love this BL series so muchs. I have spent a lot of time in finding Harukaze's BLCD. thank you very much!!!! 1
atmosphere1117 Posted April 18, 2021 Posted April 18, 2021 OMG I'm the person who put this CD on request.Thank you Sooooo much.இ‸இ゚ 1
ryouta233 Posted May 8, 2024 Posted May 8, 2024 He is taking his boyfriend back to his hometown. A novelist named Shun is leaving a tiny Okinawan island and heading for his hometown in Hokkaido. He is bringing his younger boyfriend Mio, who he met on the island. Shun had cut ties with his family ever since he outed himself as gay and fled on the day of his wedding. However, when he hears that his father has fallen ill, he decides to go back one more time. Shun's sexuality has been an issue with his family, and to him the idea of returning is unpleasant, but to the younger Mio, who had lost his own parents... The homecoming arc of Étranger begins! The sequel to Kanna Kii's genuine and pure BL story Umibe no Etranger is being adapted into a drama CD - and this is volume 1! ≪Cast≫ Shun Hashimoto: Taishi Murata Mio Chibana: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Sakurako: Yu Shimamura Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 9 17 1
poor Posted May 8, 2024 Posted May 8, 2024 AAAAAAHHHH!! Thanm you for uploading i've been looking for this(T~T)
AnnB Posted October 19, 2025 Posted October 19, 2025 (edited) Awwww, it looks cozy and cuuuuute! And Hokkaido as the scene of action. Thank you for sharing! I guess I need to read manga first, looks like it has complete Russian translation. Edited October 19, 2025 by AnnB
Indicvv Posted April 10 Posted April 10 2 hours ago, Didiidi said: Could you please repost the link? Thank you very much. Is posted here too 1
Didiidi Posted April 10 Posted April 10 2 hours ago, Indicvv said: Is posted here too Thanks, I really searched all last night and couldn't find it. I was so desperate when I saw your comment. Have a great day! 1
kosiv36 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 why are you thanking him for? These are incorrect chapter CD dramas. There is only a link for Harukaze no Étranger 1 Drama CD, covering chapters 1–4, even though there should be six chapters. Two are simply missing. And in the second case, the link is for Harukaze no Étranger 2 Drama CD, chapters 5–8. So where did chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 go? And how did chapter 8 appear when Harukaze no Étranger 2 Drama CD only had 7 chapters? Everything here is mixed up and incorrect. Here, for example, is a complete collection showing how everything should actually be organized: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. -- But that’s not really the point. I’m looking for five bonus CD materials that were only available on the physical discs: Bonus Free Talk CD Vol. 1 (海辺のエトランゼ おしゃべりCD) — this was a pre-order bonus CD from Animate for the Umibe no Étranger Drama CD. Bonus Free Talk CD Vol. 2 (おしゃべりCD 春風のエトランゼ 1) — this was a pre-order bonus CD from Animate for the Harukaze no Étranger 1 Drama CD. Bonus Free Talk CD Vol. 3 (おしゃべりCD 春風のエトランゼ 2) — this was a pre-order bonus CD from Animate for the Harukaze no Étranger 2 Drama CD. — The black discs with Mio and Shun on them — Harukaze no Étranger Vol. 2 Limited Edition CD (for Animate) — it was sold together with the Harukaze no Étranger Vol. 2 manga. Harukaze no Étranger Vol. 3 Limited Edition CD (for Animate) — it was sold together with the Harukaze no Étranger Vol. 3 manga. If anyone has download links for any of these, please share them if possible. I’ve been looking for them for a very long time. :) The chapters were in the wrong order here, but I did find the Harukaze no Étranger 2 Drama CD “Free Talk!!” here. That’s exactly one of the things I’m looking for — I only need two more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now