Popular Post Sam987654321 Posted November 26, 2020 Popular Post Posted November 26, 2020 Title: Old Fashioned Cupcake Author: Sagan Sagan Voice casts: Yohei Azakami x Kazuyuki Okitsu Link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Enjoy! P.S.: This file again is huge, around 1.5 GB (sorry about that ). I really liked this BLCD cuz I'm a sucker for office romance, especially younger seme x older uke. Do NOT repost or reupload this link anywhere outside this site. 40 78 1
erujitsukki Posted November 28, 2020 Posted November 28, 2020 i seriously love you so much i love this manga a lot and was so desperate to find this T____T 1
Akashiro082016 Posted December 3, 2020 Posted December 3, 2020 Thank you very much for sharing this masterpiece 😭
kr-nl Posted January 17, 2021 Posted January 17, 2021 Thank you!!! I didn't know this one had a CD Drama! So happy!
SEvan Posted March 15, 2021 Posted March 15, 2021 I finished it and the story is so great. Thank you for sharing so many great drama CDs. 1 1
vertombre Posted October 12, 2021 Posted October 12, 2021 Thank you very much❤ I love this manga so much!!
kuchibami Posted January 3, 2022 Posted January 3, 2022 Thank you very much!! old fashion cupcake with cappuccino please! 2
Heiwajima Izaya Posted June 27, 2022 Posted June 27, 2022 thank you so much!! recently i began to like this one because of currently airing live action and i read the manga at the same time.
teradactyl Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 thank you sam!! are you planning on getting ofcc w cappuccino at all?
Sam987654321 Posted August 22, 2022 Author Posted August 22, 2022 3 hours ago, teradactyl said: thank you sam!! are you planning on getting ofcc w cappuccino at all? Hello! I might consider buying it after I save up some money and if all the chapters are out in english 5 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now