ishagod008 Posted August 31, 2021 Posted August 31, 2021 Ah. It appears that the links aren't available anymore.
paganism Posted September 29, 2021 Posted September 29, 2021 I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. https://mega.nz/folder/dPog3a7Y#6lVWjjA0WtXDEcvuOsif2A 9 15
Popular Post paganism Posted September 29, 2021 Popular Post Posted September 29, 2021 I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 14 50
Wolfsya Posted September 29, 2021 Posted September 29, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Thank you so much !!!!!!
VVibuChan Posted September 29, 2021 Posted September 29, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Thank you very much!!!!!!🥰
KentuckyFriedRice Posted September 29, 2021 Posted September 29, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 5:36 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. THANK UUUU ;__________;
mastardzler Posted September 30, 2021 Posted September 30, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 5:36 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. Thank you so much
ShaunaRud Posted October 15, 2021 Posted October 15, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Thank you very much!!!!!!!
Hu Tieu Vi Vi Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Thank you so much!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
JXSP02 Posted November 28, 2021 Posted November 28, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 7:36 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!
Sugoku Posted December 24, 2021 Author Posted December 24, 2021 i believe someone shared their link above, but if you missed it, i'll be sharing mine here for two or so days as my gift to you for the christmas season. enjoy your festivities, and stay safe out there! *no sharing or uploading outside the forum* <3 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. 1
dorokoro Posted March 29, 2022 Posted March 29, 2022 On 9/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thank you soooo much for sharing!! Im very much appreciate your kindness! Please have a nice day! 2
TomatePera Posted April 15, 2022 Posted April 15, 2022 On 12/28/2020 at 9:36 PM, Sugoku said: DRAMACD RE-UP hello all! i know i promised last week i would reupload my copy of boku no omawari-san 2 for the holidays, but i forgot lol. here's a new mediafire link - password hint and password remain the same so if you need help, look at previous replies by the people! again, no sharing, selling, etc. etc. outside this forum! will keep the Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. up for a set number of downloads. since there's a lot of attention coming to this post, please remind yourselves that we're still in a pandemic and i encourage you to stay safe by staying at home if possible! i am indeed a first responder so we need to work together to bring covid to an end in 2021. cheers. love you all. I'm so sorry but I just recently discovered that Niyama had these CD dramas out there T.T I already own two copies of the first and second manga and the first CD drama, but I'm broke as hell right now and can't afford the second one. Could you reupload it one last time?
Mrsfujo Posted November 26, 2022 Posted November 26, 2022 On 9/29/2021 at 7:44 AM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. THANKYOU SO MUCH SAVIORR 😭😭💛💛 2
cy666999 Posted November 27, 2022 Posted November 27, 2022 On 9/29/2021 at 8:44 AM, paganism said: I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thank you !!
maitetsu Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 (edited) @ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. God bless you love you Edited May 10, 2023 by maitetsu
- Thank You -αωα Posted July 7, 2023 Posted July 7, 2023 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thank you very much for the new link. I'm so happy💕 May there be many good things for you💕💕
Popular Post paganism Posted August 28, 2023 Popular Post Posted August 28, 2023 Title: Boku no Omawarisan Vol 2 (BLCD) Author: Niyama Cast: Furukawa Makoto x Shingaki Tarusuke More Details: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Download Link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Key: Spoiler pyZ_8kec3GAuPFlvVZxuoA I bought the BLCD myself, so please do not share mine elsewhere publicly. 12 57
Otoka Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 Ahhh thanks you so much, i really love Shingaki Tarusuke 😖✨💖 1
ljun Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 I am so happy, this story is so beautiful, thank you for sharing!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now