Dark forces and Beautiful Light? (Private) Kira x Tanaka

KiraMidnight

A Demon who owns a bar gets a surprise one night when an Angel enters the place.The Angel seems a bit lost and shy,scared as well cause he is surrounded by Demons.

What will happen to this Angel as he approaches the demonic bartender?

attachment.php?attachmentid=23124&d=1363675947

Name: Light Angel Hikari

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Angel

Angel Accessories: Wings

Role: Uke

Position: Guardian

Hair Color: Blue

Hair Length: Mid-neck

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'6

Weight: 97

Favorite Foods: Fruit,Vegtables,Patatoes

Favorite Drinks: Sweet tea

Favorite Snacks: Anything sweet

Favorite Colors: Gold,Silver,Blue,White

Favorite Animal(s): Doves

Dislikes: Getting yelled at,hatred,devils

Hobbies: Flying,Sleeping,Helping others

Weapons: None

Special Talents: Flying and mending emotional scars

Personality: He is kind hearted and sweet.He has no fight in him and is very innocent minded.In some occasions people have told him he is "Easy Prey" for people that dominate without a second thought.He loves every being around him except people that surround themselves with hate and the devils!

Background: He was born an angel in heaven.He was sent to earth to protect the pure beings that needed protecting.He likes earth but had never known such mean people existed untill he stepped foot on the ground.

Appearance: He has light blue hair and eyes.He usually wears a short dress type thing that doesn't cover much.He only wears white,or very light colors,any other color and he refuses it.His sweet and careing smile has been proven to warm the coldest of hearts and his innocent look lures people.

Piercing: Golden angels in each ear

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
X
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Itsuki_Tanaka

The stars illuminated the empty littered street in the industrial area of the city, it would be completely silent if it wasn't for the sad violin music drifting out onto the street from a dark little club called "The Hole.". It was a club that catered to extraordinary creatures that lived in the dark and the ordinary that try to imitate. To the human world, it was just a dark themed bar. To the creatures that go bump in the night, it was a place where they could be themselves. That was exactly how the owner wanted it to bed.

Itsuki sighed with annoyance as he looked over the almost completely empty bar. What should he expect on a boring Thursday night, he thought, the only people here are the regular hidden monsters who want a hard drink. At least tomorrow will bring in some young outcasts that find refuge in the loud music, thrashing bodies, and the occasional one night stand. Without thinking, he grabbed one of his rags and began to wipe down his dark polished oak bar. Tanaka started to regret sending a few of his people home instead of just shutting the place down for the night. It was only him and one of his cooks, a lycan friend named Abell who was currently cleaning up the kitchen. Once he was down he began idly fiddle with his necklace, unaware who was about to walk through his doors.

Light yawned a bit and went through the doors of the bar.He wasn't really sure he wanted to be in such a place but he decided he was to hungry not to stop.

He looled around a bit scared,he had never seen such a dark place before and the sight made him shiver in a bit of fear.

He walked to the the bar,where Itsuki was and he looked at him.

"U-um........hello.....I-I'm a bit hungry...i-is there anything you have left that I could eat...?"

Looked toward the door when he heard it open, raising a brow as he immediately sensed it was not one of his usual patrons. Moving over to where the new guy was, he grabbed a menu and handed it over. Eyeing over the guy, he finally spoke. "See anything. I know Abell, the cook, makes a mean Jack Danial's burger or if you want something lighter we have some leftover chicken soup." he offered, "Can I get you a drink too?".

Light smiled a bit

"I think I would rather take the soup,I don't drink."

Looking around a bit nervous of my surroundings

"And maybe some water...or tea?please"

Nodded his head and offered a smile, all the while thinking in his head, 'Of course you don't drink.'. "Coming right up" he said before he went to the kitchen and asked Abell to heat up some of the soup for the guy at the bar. Itsuki came back around to the front and began to make a glass of iced sweet tea. Taking the glass, he brought it to the customer with a smile. "There you go. Soup will be out soon.", he spoke as he wondered what brought him into his bar.

He smiled,happy.

"Thank you so much!!"

He began takeing drinks of his tea and smiling even more happier.He loved the taste of sweet tea,it had to be his most favorite thing ever!And he sat there,watching everyone around him carefully

Nodded his head. "Welcome kid." he spoke as he wiped down the area near by, eyeing the new customer till he heard Abell ring the bell to indicate the food is ready. "Seems like your soup is done." Itsuki said as he went back to the kitchen and grabbed the hot bowl. Bringing it back to the front, he slide the bowl in front of him on a plate with a spoon and a generic package of crackers. "Careful. It's hot..".

Light smiled happily and blew on his soup.

He smiled more after takeing a bite

Wow,it's really good!!"

He continued eatting happily,forgetting how dangerous the place was

Gave a small smirk at what he said. "I'll let the cook know then." Itsuki replied. Leaning back against the bar, he ran his fingers through his thick hair. "So...Why are you here? You aren't a typical customer that come to my joint."

Light blushed a bit,feeling embarrassed.

"Well...I was traveling and got lost.So I ended up in this city..I hadn't eatten in a few days,and despite this place looking scary...I was more hungry then cautious.And now I'm glad I came!"

He continued eating and drinking his tea

Nodded his head slightly as he heard him. Most people got a pretty bad vibe from his place, but those where the ones he didn't want to attract. "I see. Well....Do you have anybody near by that you could stay with?...This area isn't necessarily safe for pretty boys."

Looks up at him and blushes a little bit.

"U-um...no....not really.I just got here...as I said earlier...I have no friends..."

He looked down a bit,knowing that what the guy said was completly true

Itsuki mentally smacked his forehead. What could he do? The boy looked almost too innocent and a lot of the people around would eat him up at the chance. Sighing in defeat, his heart got the better of him. "Look.....I got a couch back at my apartment....It ain't far and it ain't much...You are welcome to crash there for the night."

Light smiled a bit and nodded.

"Ok,I'd like that a lot, thank you!"

He continued eatting his food and drinking his tea untill there was no more left.

He then gently placed the cut in the empty bowl and smiled sweetly

"Thank you,again!"

Ran his fingers through his hair. He was a sucker for what seemed like little lost puppies. "What's your name kid? Not running from a past are ya? Hate to be robbed and killed in my sleep." he chuckled, taking the cup and plate as he waited for an answer before taking it to the kitchen.

Light looked at Tanaka and looked down.

"W-well...no...I'm not running from my past...and my name is Light...Light Hikari...I was...sent here"

He smiled a bit,showing Tanaka that he is no threat to anyone

Raised his brow and smirked, crossing his arms over his slightly broad chest. "Sent here? You aren't a preacher sent here to help the damned are ya?" he chuckled. He was a demon whose has been around for years so it wouldn't surprise him if he met another quack job, but somehow a part of him believed he was a good kid.

Light shook his head a bit confused

"No...just here to make friends..."

He smiled a bit and used hos finger tips to move the hair from his face

Nodded his head and smiled, taking in a deep breath. He was in a bad place if he was looking for friends. Thankfully the bartender wasn't the typical bad guy that most people assume his kind is. "Okay..I'm closing up here in about ten minutes so you can chill out here till then." Itsuki spoke as he began to yell out last call and begin ushering people out of his bar and cleaning up.

Light helped clean up happily.He was glad to finally find a friendly person and was even happier when he was done cleaning.

"I'm done over here!"

He called to Tanaka as he smiled happily.The area he cleaned was spotless and he was proud of himself for doing such a good job

Smiled to himself a bit as he watched the kid clean. Itsuki didn't ask him too, but he was grateful for the help."Thanks!" he said as he finished ushering the people out and helped clean and close up the kitchen. Within twenty minutes, the place was cleaned up decently for the night and ready to go. After the cook left, he finished locking up and came around the counter. "Alrighty. We are good to go now. I don't live too far from here."

Light nodded happily and got ready to go

"Ok,shall we go now my new friend?"

Smiles more and watches you happily

Said his good nights to his cook and finished locking up. "Yeah lets get going." Itsuki said as he led Light to the door. Once they were outside, he locked that door and began to walk down the dimly lit street. After a couple of minutes, he took a turn to a rather old fashioned apartment building. "Hope you don't mind the climb. I'm on the top floor." he spoke as he pulled back the metal barred screen and the heavy oak. He lived on the top floor studio apartment so they had to climb a few flights of stairs.

As they were walking Light looked all around,a bit amazed at all the people that stared at him.He then heard Itsuki speak and he smiled.

"No,I don't mind at all."

He was ready to climb,and kind of happy to do so as well.He walked into the building and stared up at the stairs and waited for Itsuki