More Role Play Friends

KiraMidnight

I am a role play adict and love to role play.It is one of a few passions I have.

I will not say I am an expert,maybe I'm just a bit higher then beginner,or maybe in the middle...

I am not the best at spelling and I'm sorry for that but I do get on a lot and answer quickly.

If I don't reply as quickly as usual it's probably because my phone is off,just wait.

I love any kind of role play.I don't have boundries.

All I ask is that we work together to make up a plot and that you don't control my characters actions.

Newbe's are very welcome,I can help teach you more,all though my style is diffrent from others.

Any kind of role players are welcome,I don't ask much from my role play friends,just that you don't control my character.I know we all have lives and probably jobs to deal with,so do I.And some may be on diffrent sides of the world or in diffrent time zones,I understand,I am very patient.

Anyone want to role play with me answer here or private message me,I promise to answer the second I get it =^.^=

Thank you for reading

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• yin_yang_lover

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Xianghua

I will gladly take you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

And

don't we still have one going?If so can you tag me in it cause I cant find it

Hey just browsing right through here and I was wondering if you would also like to do one with me as well? If not then maybe some other time. ^^

• Like 1

I would love to role play with you too!!!

I will never turn down a chance to role play

Okay... So what types of role play do you like? I would like to know your boundaries as well so that we could come up with a good plot together. ^^

I like all role plays,I honestly am not picky.And as for boundries I don't believe I have any,if I do I haven't came across them.

If we do an anime based role play I may fail (Ex. Bleach or Naruto) I am bad at staying in character when the character is already made, like Ichigo or Naruto...all though i'm told I do good as Naruto XD

Ah, I see well then that makes everything easier then ^-^. So I was thinking maybe we could do a supernatural/mystery rp wrapped up in one. Sound good to you?

Okay so here is the plot:

There is a secret government group called I.O.N.S, which stands for International, Overnight, Natural, Seekers. Who hunt down anything that deals with the supernatural. However there numbers are declining due to budget cut backs and also people who work for them either get killed in action or turn up missing. Either way it's bad. But there is another problem... The supernatural beings are increasing in numbers and attacking innocent people. Like for example: Vampires attack humans in broad day light! Nobody knows how they found out a way to not get burned by the sun which brings up the question, what else did they do to find immunity for everything else that could hurt them? Witches have also become more active meaning more people becoming possessed and werewolves are becoming more violent and sneaky. Everything is just one big mess! But that doesn't mean I.O.N.S are going to sit back and watch the world become over ruled by these creatures, oh no they are going to call on their two most best hunters out there. But will these two men find out what's causing this activity? Or will they fight with each other?

So what do you think?

I love it!!!I'm sooo excited now!!!

Can I be a Neko still,or will this require a character change?I don't mind if it does just asking

It requires a character change since a neko is probably consider a supernatural being or mythical... Not sure which... But I'm glad you really like it. But I do have a question is graphic sex okay with you? I mean in the rp since there will probably be a lot of graphic things in there. And also if you feel uncomfortable about it then we could always leave that out. ^^

I shall call you Yang

I'll make his character profile the first post I make so you can read it.But I'll post it here first so you can approve or disaprove

Name: Sai Sakushi

Height: 5'6

Weight: !20 LBS

Weapons: Sword and any part of his body that can do damage

Personality: He enjoys doing his job and has no regrets about taking care of the issue at hand. He handles himself very well and has learned how to weild a blade with great percision and experteice

I like your character ^-^. Here's mine: But the rest of it is in the thread.

Full Name:

Xion Von Richardson

Height:

6'2

Weight:

194 lbs

Weapons:

Two katana's, two pistols, throwing knives and one sniper rifle.

Supernatural Hunter (Also a top rank)

Personality:

Can be consider cocky and cold at times but he really does mean well, he however has a horrible temper and can be a bit over baring sometimes but all in all he really is a good man. He does tend to pick and tease people just to gain a reaction out of them, unpredictable, but yet has a charming side of him and is called a ladies man. But when he works he is very emotionless and focuses more on what he is doing.

Oh and here's the thread: