Second Season of Kuroko no Basket Announced, (Who is Happy???)

KYOKO

a_b7iotcqaafhkv.jpg-large.jpeg

According to Weekly Shonen Jump, the second season of Kuroko no Basket was announced.

The series of the threatening letter cases aimed at Kuroko no Basket has not been settled yet. Although Tokyo Metropolitan Police has been investigating the case since last October, the investigation has come to a standstill because the culprit apparently has no personal relationship to the author. The threatening letters have been found to be sent to more than 50 places within Tokyo. According to the police, the solution sent to Sophia University along with the letter contained more than the lethal dose of hydrogen sulfide.

Sources: Weekly Shonen Jump, Sankei News

MY HEART LITERALLY DROPPED. I'm so happy 8DD

SEASON 2 WILL BE OUT IN APRIL 2013

• Like 3

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KYOKO

• nitta

• didz015

• KatieMH25!

That anti-fan again, I heard that last Jumpfest KnB had to back down because of that stuff. Hmmm why is it hated in the first place?

But the good news must not be ruined. Wish all the luck and safety to the mangaka. I'll be hoping to see more of Aomine--and of course to see our beloved emperor--Akashi.

• Like 2