DC/Marvel: Waking To A Dream || Rukia-K1 & Kittypanda ||

Rukia-K1

Waking To A Dream

"Run!" The building was burning down around them, Red Robin waiting outside for his three brothers go get out. Red Hood grabbed onto the eldest who was trying to get him and Robin to run.

"H*ll no. We aren't going anywhere!" He snapped to his brother before he felt something hit his back, hitting the ground.

"...I told you to...run..."

"Listen to me Jason...if I don't make it out of here...then it's up to you to be Batman. You are the next in line for the cowl...please protect your brothers..."

After that the three brothers had woken up in an unknown world, a world where they were not...they did not exist. This world had heroes, but they were different. In this world... Things were different. It was like they were working with another team, a team they had to work with. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to find there eldest brother. But, who said things would be easy?

Avengers: Kittypanda

Bat Family: Rukia-K1

Pairings:

Meh, various. We'll figure it out as time goes on.

The first thing that Red Hood thought of when he woke up was that he was dead again. He was certain he was after feeling that piece of metal cut through him when he tried to help get his brother out of the burning building. Yet, it took him a moment to realize he was in some kind of medical room. He jolted up and then pushed off all of the equipment. He knew it wasn't the Batcave. He just knew it. Yet as he ran to the door all he heard was sirens as the door locked. Too bad they were dealing with a Bat. He pulled out a knife and proceeded to break down the door. He had to get to the other two younger brothers before anything bad happened to them.

Because he knew for a fact that this wasn't home.

And he knew that he had been left in charge.

(He's basically in the medical wing of the Avengers Mansion)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• kittypanda

Tony was listening to Director Fury talking about taking care of some kid that they found half dead... He tuned him out when he heard Steve talk. Where were the others? He groaned and rolled his eyes leaning back in his chair, folding his arms behind his head pretending to listen to the two of them.

"I'm telling you... Captain that the boy you picked up doesn't belong here!" Fury said directing his attention to the super solider who just racked his fingers through his brown hair. "With all due respect Sir... He was hurt! I couldn't just leave him in the middle of the street!"

The one eyed man was about to say something to him until Natasha came bursting in through the door with her hand on her hip. "Gentlemen... We have a problem..." Fury's one eye narrowed into a slit, he looked over at her with a look that said please don't be joking. She looked offended for a minute before she shook her head, "That boy that the Captain saved is running around!" All three men's eyes widened before they followed after her.

Tony ran down a few hallways, but he came to a dead end. "Damn it!" He cursed under his breath as he turned around and ran the other way. Steve found somebody running down the hallway and recognized him in a heartbeat. "Hey wait! Stop! Your not healed!" He shouted out trying to catch up to the boy.

(Oh yeah, don't forget that Robin and Red Robin are also there |D)

Red Hood swung around when he heard yelling, gun in hand. His mask dropped from his face, clanking as it hit the ground, rolling a bit before stilling. His eyes were still covered in a domino mask but his hair was shown. It was black with a white streak in the middle. He held the gun carefully in his hands, but he seemed to have an expert hand in holding it. "Who are you?" He hissed then. "Where am I?" He hissed again. Then his temper flared. "And where the h**l are my brothers!" He was worried, he wasn't showing it, but his voice was laced with it.

He smiled up at him, for one last time. "Listen to me Jason...Jay... I won't be able to get out of here... You still have a chance to. Take Damian...and run... Get back to Tim. Do you realize how much he needs you? I can't get out Jay... My leg is broke...and I can't even feel it anymore... Please Jason... Get Damian...and get out of here."

His fingers curled around the gun, he was shaking. "Where are my brothers?!" He shouted again, shaking more than before. I'm the oldest now... I have to protect them like how Richard protected us...

((Got it~ ^-^))

Steve held up his hands when he saw the gun was pointed at him, "O-Okay... Okay... Put the gun down..." His voice was calm and soothing. He closed his blue eyes before opening them again, and staring at the masked boy. "Those other two boys are safe... I found them along with you in the street... I brought you back while Tony and Professor Banner carried the other two back..." He explained to the male in front of him.

"And my name is Steve Rodger's... Your at the Avenger's headquarters... And your brother's are in different medical rooms getting treated... Now..." The Captain inched towards him slowly as he had one hand out for him to hand over the gun.

"Please hand me the gun..." He was trying to calm him down, just then Tony and the others found them standing there... The rich man was about to say something cocky but the way Natasha and Fury were looking at him made him close his mouth.

Jason growled before he put the gun back in his holster. "H*ll no, I keep my gun thank you very much. And who the h*ll are the Avengers? As far as I know you guys aren't in the Justice League computer." He growled and looked at them all, wondering who they were, as he scanned them. One was a woman, and she seemed to have good reflex's. Another seemed...weak...and an idiot. The other one kind of reminded him of one of the JL members, besides the eyepatch and he clearly wasn't a Green Lantern. Then there was the one in front of him. He was strong, but he didn't look to hard to take down.

What the heck...is with these people... Red Hood then replied with, "Name's Red Hood. Your not getting my real name, so don't even try."

The Captain nodded his head, okay he would respect that... Fury stepped forwards and spoke in a calm voice, he was not at all effected by how the kid acted. "The Avenger's is a group of people who defend those who can't defend themselves..." He said in a calm kind of way.

Usually he was more forceful but... Considering how things were well... He'll take it nice and slow for now. But sadly Tony couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Oh? So what kind of name is Red Hood? And where's the hood red?" Steve groaned and rubbed his forehead, why couldn't he have kept his mouth shut?

Natasha elbowed him and shook her head, "You shouldn't tease anybody when your not in your suit..." That caused the Captain to snicker slightly which caused Stark to roll his eyes. "Oh... Ha Ha Ha... Very funny Ms. Romanoff..." She rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Her eyebrow raised slightly at what he had said, "The Justice League? What's that?" Curiousness was clearly evident in her voice.

Red Hood blinked. "Uh...okay then." He then glared at Tony. "You are seriously reminding me of Flash right now, and that makes me want to shoot you. So I might say you should keep your mouth shut because I am in NO mood." He warned before sighing.

"The Justice League is a group of Super-Heroes that work together to take care of the worst issues. There are six main leaders, Batman, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Manhunter, and Green Lantern. Each hero has some kind of group that follows them, for Flash it would be Kid Flash and at one point Impulse. Superman has Supergirl and Superboy. While I'm an anti-hero kinda sorta under the Bat Family, which consists of me and my brothers at the moment. Batman is my eldest brother. Red Robin is my younger brother. Robin is the youngest of us all at 10 years old." He paused for a moment.

"I take it that if you don't know who they are you are under the radar, or that we are in another world... The second option seems the best. Because clearly, this isn't Gotham. and clearly...I don't know who the h*ll any of you ar-" He heard some kind of explosion and blinked calmly. "Huh, Red Robin must be up." He mused.

Tony blinked unaffected by his threat and crossed his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow, his mouth was opened about to make a snappy comeback but was silent's by the short red headed woman who gave him a look to keep his trap shut.

She looked back at him with a soft smile on her face, "Well sorry to burst your bubble but... We never heard of them... And your theory about being in a different world might be correct..." She said in a calm tone of voice.

The Captain raised his eyebrow at the sound of an explosion which made him look at Fury who was looking at them like they should have been there hours ago.

Steve ran down the hallway followed closely behind with Natasha and Tony. Fury was looking at the boy in front of him and crossed his arms over his chest. Clint was already standing by the door with an arrow ready, his eyes narrowed, he then heard foot steps heading over in his direction and sighed. 'It's about time they showed up!' He thought with an eye roll.

Red Robin had wide eyes, and the look on his face was between scared and insane. Red Hood walked past Clint calmly and over to Red Robin. "Red Rob, sit. Calm. No insane." He said, glancing around the half destroyed room and then to the younger brother who opened his mouth to aruge at first, then stopped. He sat down and crossed his arms, annoyed then.

"Where are we?"

"No idea." Red Hood shrugged before he sighed. "And was that you or the little d-" He was kicked in the head before he could finish that by none other than Robin who crossed his arms.

"Tt." The young 10 year old huffed at Red Hood who glared at him.

"Why did you kick-"

"YOU LET HIM DIE!" Red Hood's mouth closed and Red Robin hid then, away from the angered 10 year old. "YOU LET MY MENTOR, OUR BROTHER DIE!"

"I tried to save him!" Red Hood argued then.

"BUT YOU DIDN'T!"

"Are you mad at me or at h-"

"B.O.T.H. OF. YOU!" The little one hissed, hitting Red Hood again in the head, this time with a kanta he seemed to get from no where, thankfully it was sheathed. "You said he would be fine! He promised to never leave me! You both are liars!"

"Calm the f**k down Robin! I couldn't save him if I tried! I tried d*mn it!"

"I don't care! He's dead!"

"U-uh..." Red Robin swallowed at the scene.

Clint blinked at the words he heard coming from them and lower his weapon but still had his guard up, Natasha decided then to take a chance to walk inside of the room with the three boys, Steve was right behind her. She looked over at the archer who just nodded his head telling her that he had her back as well.

She took a deep breath in and spoke up. "What exactly happened to you three anyways?" She still kept her voice low and soothing. She knew she would have a better chance to calm the three down then the other's however she was shocked about seeing how The Captain held his own ground... He was firm but yet calm.

Robin glared at them, about ready to snap before both older ones pulled him back before he could. Red Hood sighed and looked at them. "...something...horrible." He whispered, growling. "As soon as I see Warp...I swear...He's DEAD."

"Not if I kill him first!" Robin growled.

"...I'm worried about you too..." Red Robin mumbled, before he and Robin were arguing. Leaving them to try and kill one another Red Hood decided to explain, ignoring the two.

"We just got done fighting some Arkam break-outs, and so you know, that is a jail. After that we intercepted a call, well, Batman did. Time Warp is a traveler from anywhere kind of... He stole something and we went after him. Everything went well...until the building we were fighting him in...started to burn. Red Robin and I got out...easily...but... Batman and Robin...got stuck. Batman threw his body over Robin, saving him...but...he wasn't so lucky...a burning piece of wood broke his leg and he went numb... I ran back in...but... When I tried to get him out, a piece of metal went through me...and I hit the ground... He tried to tell me to take Robin and get out... I was stubborn, I wasn't about to let him die...but... I don't know what happened. Everything went blank...and then we were here... It's...it's not likely he survived. He was critically injured..." He bit his lip.

Natasha looked sympathetic towards the three boys, she some what understood what they were feeling... She got scared when she thought that she lost Clint with the whole Loki war. She sighed and looked over at the men who were standing there not knowing what to do. She huffed out a sigh before speaking.

"I know my words would mean nothing to you all but... I'm so very sorry for your loss... But look... At least you three still have each other... That's something right?" The archer sighed and stepped out from behind her looking over the three.

"Look... I know you three may not like it here but your stuck here... And you all might be stuck here for a while... So don't hurt to ask for anything alright?" The red headed woman coughed and gave him a small smile. He blinked at her a few times before catching on.

"Oh! Sorry we haven't introduce ourselves! Well I'm Clint Barton but I also go by the name of Hawkeye..." He said in a nice pleasant tone. Natasha looked back over at them and smiled once more. "I'm Natasha Romenoff or Black Widow..." She then looked over at Steve who was leaning against the door jab.

"That's Steve Rogers or Captain America..." He nodded at them and saluted to them.

Black Widow looked over her shoulders where Tony was and Fury. She pointed to each of them starting with Tony, "That's Tony Stark... Or Iron Man... And that's Director Fury our boss... There are others but their not here right now..." She spoke and finished the introductions.

Red Hood was trying his best not to laugh at this whole mess, these people were just idiots. He shook his head a little bit. "Not sad, just extremely p**sed at Warp." He muttered as he pulled Red Robin away from Robin as the fist fight started to turn into a "who could cut the worst" fight. "How the h*ll did he deal with you two like this every day?" He muttered and both shrugged. He looked back at the heroes then as they introduced themselves. "....Huh..." He mused, it was reminding him more and more of the Justice League the more he saw them. "Red Hood." He moved his hand to Red Robin who was glaring at Robin. "Red Robin, and the other one is Robin...and since we are stuck here I guess our masks are useless." He sighed and ripped off his, quite literally. The masks had to be glued down to make them stay. He looked fine though, his emerald eyes not at all matching him really. "Jason Todd-Wayne-Grayson."

Red Robin pouted and then pulled off his hood, rolling his eyes. "Tim Drake-Wayne-Grayson." He crossed his arms as they both looked to Robin who crossed his arms and looked away.

"And that little brat is Damian Wayne-Gayson. Don't question the names, it's a complicated thing. Let's just say we are all adpoted but the brat, and then the adopted Father "died"." He put in air quotations because they had NO idea where he was really. "And so the eldest took over, and legally became our Guardian." He sweat-dropped. They had some messed up lives.

Natasha nodded her head and looked over at the men who were looking slightly confused but the first one to snap out of it was Clint who also nodded his head.

"Well it's nice to meet you all... But sadly I have to talk to somebody about a criminal... So I'll see you guys later!" He waved and walked out of the room. He glanced over at Tony who was sighing and rubbing his shoulders.

"I have to go fix my suit... So later..." He said in a uncaring attitude before walking away. Fury excused himself and told them that he had to check on something top secret. Which left the red headed woman and light brown haired male in the room.

She sighed and shook her head, she couldn't believe the other three men but... She glanced over at Steve who was still leaning against the door jab. "Well... I guess me and Steve will be showing you three around..." Natasha said in a low but soft tone of voice.

Tim nodded, but Damian just went into a corner and began to draw, ignoring them all. Jason sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't arguing, but he was kind of annoyed that he had to deal with this. The two older ones looked at one another, both challenging the other one to get Damian out of depression mode. Damian however, threw a dagger at Jason, which barley missed him, when he took a step near. Jason growled at that and tried to think of another way to get over to Damian and NOT get killed by him.

Tim looked at the two. "As soon as we can tear away Damian from the corner and not get killed by him." He responded then and looked at Damian, frowning. "He's just really upset because we don't know where Richard is...or...if he is even alive..." He looked down. "It's hard for all of us." He sighed. "It's not fair we keep losing everyone that cares about us..." He hissed to himself. "We just seem to be bad luck."

Steve and Natasha looked at each other, they seemed to understand what they were saying. The woman looked in a corner, sure enough the younger boy was there. "Hm... Maybe I could help you get him from that corner?" She offered looking over at the two young men.

"You mean there was four of you and not the three of you?" Steve asked looking them over with a calculating look, he wasn't sure why but he felt like helping them out. He could tell that Natasha felt the same way. Hell they didn't even know these kids but they were willing to help them out and get through their problems.

Damian threw another dagger, seeming to have an endless supply of them somewhere. "Only if you can avoid an assassin throwing daggers, because he...was one." Jason said and then looked to Steve. "There was...we...were...fighting a man named Time Warp. But after a bit...the building we were in set on fire. Tim and I got out...but when we realized Richard and Damian were inside, I went back in. Richard had threw himself over Damian when the building came down to protect him, because he's the eldest. Richard John Grayson-Wayne. His leg was broken, and I think he got almost paralyzed as well...I tried to get him out...but a piece of metal went through me and...I hit the ground. All I heard was what he told me...and then nothing."

"And then we were here." Tim responded. "We don't know...if he's alive or dead...and...dead seems more like it...which..." He looked down. "...it's not fair...why...him... We lost Bruce already... Why did we have to lose him?"

"..." Jason didn't respond. "I'm left...in charge now." He whispered. "But I can't take care of Damian. He only listens to Richard...ONLY him."

Natasha smiled softly at them and dodged the daggers with grace and skill, when she got closer to Damian she bent down and placed a calming hand on his shoulder so that she would spook him. "Hey... Can I speak to you..." She asked in a low almost motherly voice which was unlike her but she did however have a soft spot for children.

The Ex-solider sighed as he moved away from the door jab and place a soothing hand on Tim's shoulder giving it a light squeeze before he turned his attention to Jason.

"You tried your hardest to protect those you love... And I know you wouldn't want to hear this but... You save some and you lose some... But what really matters is that you three are safe right?" He gave Jason a small smile and did the same to Tim.

"Who knows... Maybe your brother or whoever he is to you all is alive... Just believe in that thought... Besides I'm sure Shield will be more then happy to help you guys out!" Steve's voice was soft but firm and encouraging. He just hoped his words will get through to the boys.

Damian glared at her before huffing. He didn't say yes, or no. He just chose to stay silent and wait for what she had to say to him. He quickly hid his picture however, not letting her see what he was drawing. He only let Richard see them...and he had his reasons for only letting him see.

"We just lost Bruce! It's not fair that we lose Richard too!" Tim cried. Jason looked away and grumbled something as Tim bit his lip. "...not even 7 months...and we lose Richard...it's not fair..."

Jason looked right at Steve then. "Our older brother is dead. Our foster Father, dead. I can't deal with this! I'm the eldest now and like hell I can deal with this...! I fr*kin died once already! Do you think I'm /sane/ enough to deal with this? No wya in h*ll! None of us are even sane in the slightest! I was beaten to death with a crowbar and blown up! Then revived in a frikin pool that screwed my mind up! Tim is the DEFINITION of INSANE! And Damian is a frikin 10 year old assassin! CREATED I might add as in a TUBE! How the h*ll can I do THIS? How the h*ll did Richard even-"

"Because he covered everything with a smile." Damian said. "Everything and anything. A smile."

The Captain sighed softly and removed his hand to rub his forehead, he then looked over at Jason with a frown on his face. "I can relate to you dying and being brought back..." He then closed his eyes, the memories still were to painful for him to handle.

"I was an experiment as well... I wanted to become stronger and doctors gave me a serum that made me into a super solider..." Natasha kept her hand on the child's shoulder but looked back over at Steve who was standing still. He still had his head down.

"The people from Shield found me frozen at the bottom of the ocean... I was dead... But they brought me back and I woke up in a strange place and time... So I know how you all feel..." He finished before taking in a shaky breath trying to calm his nerves down.

Jason shook his head. "You may get that, but you don't get us." He whispered. "No one but other Bats do..." He clenched his fists tightly. Tim swallowed, feeling uneasy. Damian just rolled his eyes then and got up.

"Todd, you are an idiot!" He snapped and Jason glared at him then. "If you can't do this then you shouldn't have even told Grayson that you could! You promised him and now look at you!" He growled and stormed out of the room. Tim and Jason didn't say anything, but Jason's green eyes seemed to dull.

"D*mn it." Jason muttered then and ran a hand through his hair. "Damian get-"

"NO!"

"...I'm not going to get a dagger in my chest, because he will kill me." Tim said and then moved away from the door. "After all he hates my guts."

"...Tim you are not helping." Jason muttered.

Steve rubbed his forehead again, man was he getting a headache from these kids. The red headed woman rolled her eyes at how childish these young men were acting. "If your not going to get the kid then I will! You three stay here!" She then stormed out of the room her high heel boots were clicking on the tile flooring.

The Captain took in a deep breath before he looked at the two boys. "Look kid... Your attitude is not helping anybody..." He said pointedly at Jason who was getting on his last nerve. "Listen... Instead of fighting among each other... You should be helping each other out! Because your arguing is not helping anybody..." His voice was low and slightly irritated.

"I'm 22 actually thank you." Jason hissed at him. "And I can do what I want as far as I see it. Our family isn't stable anyways. It doesn't matter what I do, Damian won't EVER listen to me...Richard is the only one that he has ever listened too. And Tim over here is the definition of insane!" He shouted then. "Besides, when have we not fought over something...? It happens all of the time. I mean h*ll! Tim and Damian try and kill one another at least twice a day." Tim blinked and nodded at that, but he seemed distracted and in his own little world at the moment. "It's how this makeshift family works. Probably because we're not stable...we haven't been since Bruce died. Richard could barley keep HIMSELF together! I mean...he broke down...I've never seen him cry...and he did. He broke down. We all did. None of this is helping! He kept us together and now he's gone!"

Tim looked down again and nodded. He was the link...but now...

-----------------------

Damian stormed down the hallway, trying to rub the tears out of his eyes as he walked. He whimpered to himself as he tried to hurry, get away. He just wanted this to end. He hated this. He wanted his big brother back holding him like he always did. He wanted the other to smile and tell him it was alright. He pretended he hated it, but Richard knew he needed it. He needed that love that he only got from him...

Well that did it... "Okay listen! I've been nothing but nice to you! I'm trying to help you out but clearly you don't want it! So I tell you what... If you ever need my help then your on your own! Cause I'm so sick and tired of your attitude right now!"

"I don't care how old you are! Cause right now your acting like a six year old who is pushing away people who can help! So... I'm leaving! I knew I should have left you out there!" He then turned on his heels and headed towards the door but before he left he said this in a cold tone of voice.

"You really shouldn't push away the people who are trying to help you recover... Because if we didn't find you all... Then you three would be dead by now..." Steve grabbed the door and slammed it shut causing the door to almost fall off of the hinges.

Black widow caught up to the boy and ran up to him, "Hey kid... Are you alright?" Her voice was soft and kind of motherly. She wanted to know if he was okay and that maybe she could try and talk calmly to him and get information about who the three of them really are.

Jason didn't care. As soon as he was gone he walked out himself, leaving Tim alone. As Tim finally realized no one was coming back he curled up to himself and tried to not cry. Jason didn't even look back. He put back on his mask and left the building as soon as he found a way out. He would go deal with some villains and calm himself by killing them. He didn't want to deal with this. They could f**kin die for all he cared....after all... Since when did they care about him?... As he remembered no one did until Bruce died. He was nothing.

-----------------------------

Tim curled up in his ball and tried to hide himself from the world. He should have taken his medication...he should have... His eyes laid on his gun. He took a shaky breath. If he was going to never see Conner again...and he was alone now... Should anyone care...? He never understood people anymore... And he highly doubted that he would be sane for much longer. He might as well just think about it... He handled the gun and kept in his ball.

He hadn't even said anything and now he was alone... "Is it fair...?" He whispered. He should have taken his medication. That kept playing in his head until he began to cry as he realized Richard and Bruce were dead. Jason would rather have him dead, and Damian would like that too...

-----------------------------

"No and I never will be!" Damian tried to wipe the tears from his eyes before he turned. "...Todd's not coming back." He whispered then and looked down. "Grayson is dead... My Father is dead, and he thinks I'm a monster... And Drake's not even stable...without his medication his mind will go through too many loops to where he'll probably end up dead...what does it matter anymore?... I don't have anyone."

(...sorry for all of the angst... |D...but this kind of would happen. None of them are "sane", and that doesn't help anything. Also don't worry. I won't kill any of them)