Spy Vs. Spook Trilogy by Tinnean [English]

Messi

tumblr_mem2j12mQ21qjkiblo1_500.png

Title: Spy Vs. Spook Trilogy

Author: Tinnean

Spy vs. Spook 1 - Houseboat on the Nile

Mark Vincent is WBIS—Washington Bureau of Intelligence and Security. Quinton Mann is staunchly CIA. Mark thinks the CIA is full of dilettantes who leave him and the rest of the WBIS to clean up their messes. Quinn thinks most WBIS agents are sociopathic loose cannons. So they don’t exactly get along.

Of course, just because they don’t like each other doesn’t mean they can’t play mind games on each other. Or sleep together. But when an explosion at Mark’s apartment sends Quinn to the morgue to ID a body, he has to reevaluate his position on denial.

Spy vs. Spook 2 - Not My Spook!

Highly ranked CIA officer Quinton Mann finds himself in a relationship with Mark Vincent—for exactly five days. At that point, Mark uses the excuse of going to Massachusetts for his mother’s funeral to end it. But Quinn’s a spook, and you can’t fake a faker.

Mark fears he’s getting in too deep with Quinn, hence the disappearing act. Then Quinn does something unexpected, something nobody has ever done before: he comes after Mark. Maybe being in a relationship with Quinn isn’t such a bad idea. In the meantime, something strange is going on in the intelligence community worldwide. When Quinn disappears while investigating a rogue antiterrorist organization, Mark makes up his mind. Quinn might be a spook, but he’s Mark’s spook, damn it—and once he gets Quinn home, he intends to keep him. He just has to find him first.

Spy vs. Spook 3 - Forever

Lately, life is both sweet and sour for intelligence operatives Mark Vincent and Quinton Mann. The sweet is they’re settling into a relationship; Mark has found a condo in Alexandria with the help of Quinn’s mother, Portia; and Mark and Quinn are looking forward to spending the holidays in the Caribbean.

As for the sour, something shadier than usual is going on at Langley. Useless missions and sleepless nights are leaving Quinn exhausted, and then Portia’s life is threatened. When Quinn discovers the accident was no accident and the egomaniacal Senator Wexler is involved, he’s out for blood.

To this point, Mark has stayed out of Quinn’s CIA business. But hurting Quinn and those he loves isn’t on the table, so at Mark’s instigation, they set out together to deal with Wexler. The only catch: it’s the first time Quinn will see Mark at his deadly best, and Mark isn’t sure how his lover will react.

Download Spy Vs. Spook Trilogy BL Novel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 10

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuross

• PJ08

• SmellyBoss87

• beltlane

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

.. yes thats the novel...i think there is two novels?? 2nd book was foolish me...

i just got addicted to this series that i want to know the story of the secondary characters...:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi, anyone have the continuation for this? it's called mann of my dreams. i found the first but the other one wont download

• 4 weeks later...
hi, anyone have the continuation for this? it's called mann of my dreams. i found the first but the other one wont download

I just submitted a new thread with the Mann of my Dreams series #1 & #2 (in epub).

anyone knows where i can dl the spin off of this series?? the one with matheson and theo.... they are my 2nd fave pair....

I just posted Theo/Matheson series "The Light in your Eyes".

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Howdy guys, anyone have this series short stories, which is "No One Should Be Alone" and "Happy Anniversary Baby"

Pretty pleassseee upload :No!:

you can read those online for free, I can send you the link if you want

• 2 weeks later...