Always looking for a 1x1 literate roleplayer!

Subconscious_domain

OnexOne

Hello and welcome,

This will be a second attempt at attracting some literate roleplayers. I have found a few but due to lack of interest or time our rps are slow moving. I want to warn that I work a fulltime 40 hours a week job! I also have errands I have to run every so often since I'm, unfortunately, a grown adult with shit to do. So I won't be on constantly! Which means a reply may be delayed a few days at the most >:

What I look for in a potential rp partner is basically maturity, literacy and creativity. I hate it when we lose motivation because of lack of creativity. So please, be ready to work with me out of the rp to help the rp continue. If you have ideas or something you'd like to change plot wise then PLEASE don't feel weird bringing it up. I am very open!

Here is a list of qualities I look for in a partner:

• Literate with at least one paragraph per post

• Willing to include a healthy combination of fluff and angst

• Prefers good plot over good smut

• Little to no limitations

• Willing to talk and work together outside of rp

• Can stay in character no matter the situation

I do not have any OC's of my own currently. I honestly haven't made one since I was at least fourteen which would add up to about seven years ago. Roughly. I will have to make one at some point though since a lot of people here are only looking for OCs I've noticed. If you offer a plot idea that I simply cannot let slip by me then I am sure that I'll be able to create some sexy ass motherfucker to play the part.

As for series though here is another list of the animes/video games I am interested in as well as the pairings I find most enjoyable. If you are interested in any of them then please send me a pm with the pairing and we can go from there. I can play both seme and uke depending on the situation so I am a very open to just about anything.

Fullmetal Alchemist:

RoyxEd, Ling!GreedxEd, EdxAl

One Piece:

ZoroxSanji, ZoroxLuffy, LawxLuffy, AcexLuffy, NamixVivi, AxSxL

Dragon Ball Z:

VegetaxBulma, VegetaxGoku, GokuxBulma

Tales of vesperia:

YurixFlynn, RitaxEstelle

Tales of Abyss:

AschxLuke, LukexGuy, JadexLuke

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2:

LighteningxHope, FangxVanille, VanillexHope

Kingdom Hearts:

RikuxSora, AxelxRoxas, RoxasxSora, NaminexKairi,

Naruto:

SasukexNaruto

No.6:

NezumixSion

Now I am aware that there are pairings in here that are not boyxboy and if that doesn't interest you then that's fine. I enjoy a lot of things so I figured I'd slap those up there as well in hopes that someone may be interested.

Please send me a PM if interested.

I do not want to clog up this thread since it is going to be used only for recruitment purposes.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subconscious_domain

• Rikimaru

• Chibi_Seme2011

• KiraMidnight

Attention:

As of January 24th, I was informed that I am no longer wanted where I live. So I am searching for a small apartment that I can afford and am planning on moving as soon as possible.

This is just me wanting to say that I'm not sure if internet will be a thing and if it is then it won't be for quite a while. So I apologize for all rps I am currently in. I will post when I can... but finding a place to live is my top priority right now. Thank you for understanding!

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
when you come back I would enjoy to role play with you ^.6

If you don't mind that is

Alright! Update time!

I'll be back Monday :) I may not be 100% active at first because we will be unpacking and still working and all that fun stuff. And uh, I may be spending some time in the fitness room so I can be a sexy lady again but who knows if my laziness will win that battle or not.

So yeah, Monday, I am on... hiatus? until then. It's like three days so I dunno if that's worth mentioning or not ._. You guys probably won't even realize that I'm gone.

And

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I would love to. Starting another rp when I'm so far behind on all of mine seems like a terrible decision... but I can't say no to another one haha So just send me a pm or something? We can talk since I still have my phone. I just can't write huge replies to rps or anything like that. I'll kinda still be around.

I can do that define paragraghs?....Mine can be quite lengthy but the stop when the other persons input is needed so I dont take over the story

I havn't done a solely angst/fluff roleplay since possibly my past lifes i'm not aware of. I'm not a fan of cutesy "you can lick my icecream" -said with big shoujo eyes and roses in the backround- fluff so if you do take interest in RPing with me i'll be willing try fluff and angst ..if thats required....

I love your thinking ..my plots can be labelled ..strange at times so its hard to get market for potential roleplayers at first please give them a chance there fun

Limitations....Whats that an 80s rock band?

I like to bring up my ideas before applying them in action and I can't see why not

Can stay in character no matter the situation ....I am a cannon inquisitor

my answers to what you want in a RP partner I am able if you are willing if not fair enough I don't hound people for posts if they don't reply to an RP, i'm a wierdo for future references and I would love a badass-fingerliking-inhibitionless-sexy- fun fucking- god coming Oringinal Charecter....So yay love to RP with you or face rejection i don't mind

• 2 weeks later...

OPEN AND FREE TO RP AGAIN!

Alright, so I'm currently sick and working towards recovering but I still have a few days left before I start feeling better. I have never reacted this badly to meds before. It is bad. Never been that close to passing out either.

ANYWAY, long story short. I think I am settled into my new place enough to say that I am comfortable taking on new rps. I would say that I have too many but seeing as they are slow going and/or stopped for the time being, I am accepting new partners =O

So if you'd like to give it a shot, go a head and send me a message.

I am feeling pretty particular about what I rp though. So I apologize in advance if I shoot your ideas down. I don't know what I WANT to rp but when I see it I'll know.