One Piece Yaoi

Subconscious_domain

I won't post anything explicit considering that would be against the rules. However, I love every single character and therefore find every single pairing absolutely amazing. My collection of fanart is rather impressive so I was wanting to share :) I'll post three pictures every time someone else posts. This way it won't just be me posting over and over again.

Feel free to post your own too! I want my collection to grow as well. Just as a warning, I have a weakness for AcexLuffy... so don't be surprised if you see a lot of them.

27321680_m.jpg

5478682020110128112924079.jpg

23453614_m.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subconscious_domain

• Doll_Cherry

• Kyori

• MissTheMarianne

I saw this thread and the urge of posting some pics of zoroxsanji just pop out hahah so here some of the dj that i like of this couple: ( is just two pics actually XD it's some edit i made, super simple but right now i don't feel like doing more XDDD)

4PBdpaB.png

TOO EXPLICIT?

0W3QDIi.png

later i'll come with more ;)

;_; I absolutely ADORE these two. Thank you soooooo much. I'm so glad someone actually posted some and I'm sorry for not noticing sooner! My turn, I'ma post some too :) I'm trying to keep the pairings a variety even though I really only have ZoroxSanji pics haha.

27451868_m.jpg

11925140_m.png

32567636_p14.gif

And it doesn't even have to be pairings you guys (I use the term 'you guys' loosely since no one has really posted here) =O Or Yaoi. It just needs to be sexy because I like sexy and that's what I want to add to my collection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Ohhh... If anyone comes here again, that would be great! I'll post somthing from my collection... since as soon as I fell in love with OP, I started shipping yaoi pairings xD

My favourite one! Luffy x Law

3Tb0Gad.jpg

Zoro x Sanji

EwUbXIh.jpg