Incubus Master (Part 1-6) - by Yamila Abraham [ENGLISH]

snowbear

jpNh3.jpg

Genre: YaoI Romance, Novel, Paranormal

Year: 2010

***Explicit Adult Content***

Jinady was forced to be a sex slave to a tribe of winged incubi for a year when he’s rescued by the regal demon Figaru. Figaru brings Jinady to a settlement of mortals. Jinady learns that Figaru is the king of this settlement, and that he’s been looking for a mate.

Figaru’s adoring subjects start to match-make the two. Jinady finds himself falling for the noble demon king. He senses his feelings are being reciprocated.

Then Jinady discovers Figaru’s former love interest Rowan is locked in a dark cabin with a magical ‘blood chain’ connecting his throat to a wall. Several demon allies are rallying to help Rowan, including Scor, the demon Figaru almost beat to death.

Jinady seeks the truth about what happened between Rowan and Figaru, while trying to resist the strong seductive lure of the demon king.

EDIT: Link removed on the author's request.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• gaijingirl

• queeniie01

• FaithSuteki

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Yaoi Fan,

I am Yamila Abraham the writer of this ebook. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not post my ebooks online like this. It really hurts me. I just put this out in a compilation and I really need it to sell. I'm begging you to please not do this. I wouldn't ask if it didn't really matter. Please have mercy on a writer just trying to make enough to pay her bills. I'm begging you.

• Like 2

Dear Yaoi Fan,

I am Yamila Abraham the writer of this ebook. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not post my ebooks online like this. It really hurts me. I just put this out in a compilation and I really need it to sell. I'm begging you to please not do this. I wouldn't ask if it didn't really matter. Please have mercy on a writer just trying to make enough to pay her bills. I'm begging you.

So sorry...it wont happened again... :(

• 8 months later...

its not fair 4 me, cus i am found in africa prcisely in Cameroon and i caan't find any yaoi novel here onlyonline ... WAAAAAAAH...:hamtaro-005 (21):

!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

oh my,,,,,, i really can understand the writer dilemma

is it okay for me to upload it now ???

just let me know, i don't want to cause any problem......

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

if you can't upload it, can you at least send it to me via pm too please? leaf4

I really want to read this novel :leaf9:

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to read any novels of yamila abraham. please pm for links. thank you so so much. sorry for the inconvenience.

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to read any novels of yamila abraham. please pm for links. thank you so so much. sorry for the inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

I remember reading a bit of this awhile back, and definately was not disappointed. I had forgotten the name, but now that I know it, im going to save up and buy the series! :D I highly recommend you all buy it too, you will certainly enjoy it. ;)