~*The Art of Imprinting*~ ~Private~ Yin x Akira

yin_yang_lover

One of the elders was starting in the room watching over Julia who was on the bed. He sighed heavily waiting for Kane to arrive.

Taki yawned and reclined in a chair and kicked his feet up as he started to drift asleep. It was so nice out that night and quiet. No worries about those kids he left behind, he was happy to be left alone.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Kane got there on record time, knocking on the door frantically. "Somebody let me in!" He shouted through the brown oak door. He was trying to get anybodies attention that was inside. A young woman was in the room with the elder, Julia and Jade. She looked at Jade and saw sadness in his eyes, but saw him jump when the pounding on the door was heard.

"I-I'll go get it..." He whispered softly before walking out of the room, looking back towards the bed with a deep frown on his face. He closed the door and took a deep breath, maneuvering through the darkness of the house with some difficulty.

But made it to the door without running into anything. Jade unlocked the door and opened it, showing a slightly out of breath Kane.

"J-Jade... Where's Julia?" His voice was frantic, it held so much emotion in it that it nearly broke the younger blonde's heart. "She's... In her room..." He spoke lowly and softly, the older blonde nodded his head and walked past his younger brother. Jade took a deep breath and closed the door following behind his brother.

The elder stood and started walking from the room when he saw Jade and Kane run up to him. His voice was low and soft as he spoke, "oh boys... Kane good you're here." He turned to allow him to enter the room.

He stepped back over to the bed, "she was found like this. Seems another pack attacked her. We're still trying to figure out who." He sat back in his chair near the bed and sighed heavily.

Kane walked over to the bed and stared down at the scratched up woman, his blood boiled even more at the sight of this. "You sure you don't know who the bastard is?" He gritted his teeth, his hands balled into fist at his side.

His eyes flickered in a dangerous kind of way. Jade walked over towards the other side taking the woman's hand in his and kissed it softly. This caused the older blonde to calm down slightly, the look on his brother's face was shinning with love and sorrow. And then that's when it clicked in his head.

Julia was Jades mate. Well that explained why he sounded so frantic on the phone... Kane frowned and looked over at the elder who he was standing next to. "I have a question... Why would another pack attack us? And in our own territory..." His voice was laced with anger and confusion.

The elder took a deep breath and looked up at him, "have you been feeling off lately? Noticing certain smells, or sensations are stronger?" The elder stood and walked towards the window to give Jade and Julia some privacy. "The planets are coming into alignment along with the moon. It happens only once in a thousand years. Our species are highly alert to these changes."

Looking out into the night sky he looked up at the half moon, "unless we find a mate our kind or others we are driven crazy. That other clan member must be weak an unable to handle it." He looked over at Kane. "If you do not have one I ask that you quickly find a mate and take them before it starts effecting you more. We have a month until everything aligns. That's when the feelings will be at it's peak even with those with mates."

Kane followed the Elder to the window and leaned against the wall with his shoulder. He took a deep breath before he answered the man. "Actually I have been... And a few hours ago I smelt something that made my mouth water..." He closed his eyes and then opened them taking a glance over at the other two.

Jade is kneeling down and looking at his mate like a lost puppy. He sighed shaking his head and looked back over at the Elder with a weird look on his face. "That's like impossible to find a mate in a month..." he mumbled under his breath.

The elder sighed and turned to Kane, "then you need to follow that smell and take it. If you don't we'll be forced to lock up down in the basement at the new moon." The elder raised a brow. "Better hurry up on claiming that mate. Before someone else claims you. You don't want that. It's in our male nature to find a suitable mate and sounds like you caught the scent of a strong one."

He turned and started to leave the room, "I have faith in you, you at least have good looks on your side." He waved over his shoulder as he left. Which basically meant 'it's a good thing your pretty'.

Kane blinked after his elder, he then took a shaky breath and racked his finger's through his blonde hair. 'Did he just say I had good looks?' This caused him to shift in an uneasy way. Was the elder coming on to him? He shivered at that thought and shook his head, looking at his brother for a few minutes before he walked out as well to give his brother sometime alone.

He shoved his hands in his pockets walking through the elder's house, he had been noticing a lot of lustful stares being sent his way lately. ~I wonder if that's why Jonathan has been trying to get as close to me as possible...~ Kane was lost in his thoughts that was until he heard another elder talking to the elder he was just talking too a few minutes ago.

He stopped walking and leaned against the wall and listened. "You think he'll find somebody? Cause if not... Then... I'll want to take him... And you know just as well as I do how intoxicating his smell has became recently... It's torture..." His cold voice hissed out. Kane was frozen to the spot.

Who were they talking about? Sometimes he can be very dense. And whats strange is that even though the older wolf's looked young just like the elder's.

((sorry Kane he was actually calling you an idiot ^-^; ))

One of the head elders came up to Kane and put a hand on either side of his head, "why hello Kane. Nice to see you coming to your friend aid so quickly..." He inhaled deeply and leaned in close with that predatory gaze.Things were starting to heat up in their neighborhood to where any were not with a mate was behind hunted after.

Taki shifted asleep in his seat unaware of the wolves in the woods near him that picked up his sweet scent. His virgin sweet scent. They howled and continued on their trail.

((Kane: I'm not an idiot! *swings fist in the air* Uh yeah you are... ^^; Kane: 0.o ))

Kane blinked a few times and pushed the head elder away, he knew this guy had always wanted to get in his pants. Ever since he became of age which was a year ago. "Yeah well I..." He was about to get cocky with him until his nose caught that oh so sweet smell.

He then ran out of the house and past a few wolves who looked at each other with confused looks. He heard the other wolves howl. He had to move quickly. His feet turned into paws and his body was becoming covered up in fur. He morphed a lot quickly this time. He released a warning howl out to tell the others to back the fuck off.

Kane's speed increased ten fold his claws were digging into the dirt, a look of lust was clearly seen in the wolf's golden brown eyes.

The elder groaned and bawled his hand into a fist, "damn..."

Taki stirred a little hearing the loud howl. The blond stood and yawned scratching the back of his head as he headed back inside his house. Rubbing an eye he walked inside the porch and looked around, "when did I fall asleep?"

Kane stopped outside of the woods and panted slightly, his golden brown eyes were locked onto the house that was in front of him. He sat down and wagged his tail. He knew nobody was going to come this way, at least not while he was around.

He had his ears bent back watching the boy slowly going inside of his house. -At the end of the month I have to mate...- He thought bitterly, man he just wished that he would have claimed the boy already and get it over with. But no he couldn't and let his dumb ego get in the way.

He huffed out, now moving down to lay on the ground his paws crossed over one another. Well at least for now he could keep a close eye on him.

Taki yawned and stumbled falling onto the grass near the door. He grumbled, "shouldn't have had that second drink..." The blond groaned and shifted on the ground trying to stand back up completely unaware of the wolf watching him. He sighed getting onto his hands and knees trying to stand up.

Kane raised his head up and tilted his head to the side watching the boy stumble around which caused him to snicker inwardly. He then got up and walked quietly up to the other male, when he got a few feet away he sat down and tilted his head to the side again. He was curious and wondering if the male will go off running away like he did before.

Taki sighed and turned staring at him for a moment. He blinked a couple times then his eyes went wide, "what... how did you find me?" He swallowed hard as he looked at him. Running meant chasing...

Kane blinked a few times and yawned showing off his sharp canine's, he then laid down on the ground and stretched his front legs out. He placed his head on the legs and stared at the boy with a curious look in his eyes. To him he looked beautiful through the eyes of the wolf, but he looked even more breathtaking through the eyes of a human.

He wagged his tail back and forth slowly, his ear's were bent back slightly.

Taki wasn't sure if that was a submissive position or playful. He swallowed and sat down on the ground reaching his hand out to him, "you're not all that scary." He smiled softly. The blond wasn't sure if he was or not but he hoped he wasn't.

Kane snickered on the inside but he leaned his head up and let the hand pat his soft fur. He closed his eyes and then he got an idea, he snapped them opened again looking at the boy with a playful look shining in his eyes.

He got up and tackled the boy to the ground wagging his tail, he then bent his head down and licked Taki's cheek. His nose flared as he got a good whiff of the boy's scent. He almost growled out in pleasure but held it back and continued to lick the boy's face in a playful way.

The blond smiled softly as he pet his soft fur. Then Taki nearly freaked out from the wolf jumping on him. After a moment of panic he realized he was only licking him. He chuckled and pet the wolf as he licked him, "wow you're really friendly." He smiled and turned his head into the kissing so he wouldn't lick his mouth. "Alright alright... too much kissing." He tried to push him back.

The golden brown wolf wanted to growl at him for pushing him but decided to wine and get off of him. He then sat down on the ground in front of him wagging his tail still, his tongue was sticking out from the side of his mouth. He gave the other a playful bark and ran around in a circle before he laid back down again.

He was panting slightly, the smell was seriously getting to his head. -Jeez I need to either A. Go into the woods and sift or B. Just stay here and enjoy his company...- He decided to stick with choice B and stay where he had planted himself at.

Taki chuckled and shook his head, "are you even a wild animal? You're more like a pet." He glanced around and grabbed a stick. "Wanna fetch?" He threw the stick over the wolfs head and sat there to see if he'd chase it. Since he saw the wolf the other day he wondered if he just remembered him running away.

Kane's eyes narrowed slightly at the words pet and the stick being thrown over his head, he yawned and stayed where he was at not even getting up and going after the stick. -I will not degrade myself and fetch a stick...- He thought bitterly as he watched the boy with a confused look on his face he turned his head to the side pretending to wonder why he just did that.

Taki shrugged, "alright so maybe not a pet." The blond slowly started to stand. "Are you hungry boy? Want something to eat?" He wasn't sure about letting him in the house but on the porch should be fine.