❖ Love A Thousand Lies ❖ (PRIVATE) ❖

Lavi

Ashton stood still as he watched the other pukk on a shirt, he couldn't help but note how it fit him tight in the areas where his muscles were. He could almost imagine them rippling beneath the thin fabric. He was certain the hotel's review had likely been very great by the looks at it, this place was all but paved in gold. Clocking his head to the side to glance out the window he sighed. His hair shifting around loosly as he thought, It's as though Mother Nature is working against me here!

"Darya? That's an interesting name, I actually don't believe i've heard it before." He spoke lightly and gave Darya a small smile, filled with gratitude. Turning to head for the door he felt himself stopped again and looked up Darya in confusion. Why does he want me to stay so much? He heard IOU and paled, if he was expected to pa any of this at all back it would take him three lifetimes! He opened his mouth to interject but felt himself pulled closer, eyes widening, he couldn't help but blush a bit.

However hearing the mention of his parents cleary struck a cord in the boy, his shoulders grew rigid and defensive. His eyes for the first time looked Darya straight in his own, something almost defiant was now filling his demeanor."No." His voice was curt, however he caught himself and softened it up a bit."I mean no thank you Sir, i'm sure there very busy with work and things like that." He turned and sat back on the edge of the bed, mentally scolding himself for being so rude.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lavi

• ~Ashton~

"My name is rather a mouthful. You can just call me D." He noticed the blond paled at the word IOU. Daray smooth the boy head and smiles.

"The best IOU you can do for me is to cook me a good home made meal. That is, if you know how. It's been a long time since I've had any. I rather miss it." Daray chuckles.

Daray noticed the change of atmosphere the moment he asked about Ashton parents. Following the boy with his gaze as the blond sat on the bed, Daray scratch behind his neck.

"I see. I don't want you to feel pressured to stay if you don't wish to."

Ashton shifted on the bed and nodded. "I'm actually a really bad cook, but I could try. But I won't be held responsible for burning down your kitchen if that turns out to be the case,"

Ashton made his first joke since being at this place as he gave the man a small smile, reaching up and tracing where the man who got so mad at him's hands had been earlier and gulped a bit. "I really do owe you though, you've really helped me a lot D."

He didn't know if it was really okay that he had been using the others real name but he decided to use it anyway. Stretching out he looked D up and down in confusion.

"I will stay as long as you want me to, but I don't know what to do around here?" He looked around the room.

"I'll be prepared for when you do." Daray laughs.

"Stay as long as you like."

Daray ringtone sounded from the living room interupting their conversation. "I'll be back in a sec." Daray walks to the living to pick up his phone. "Cernunnos speaking."

"Mr. Cernunnos. Celeste wishes for your presence tonight."

Daray was silent for a few moments before he answered.

"What time." His voice did not even sound like a question.

"Midnight." Daray sighs.

"Alright." Daray ends the call and looks back into the room.

'I guess it's ok to stay with him the whole day without any worries.'

Walking back into the room, Daray smiles and he leans an arm on the door.

"Well, you're in luck. I'm free for the day. Where would you like to go?"

Ashton turned and watched as the other made his leave for a moment, blinking in confusion and nodding. He stood up and made his way down to the window, glancing out of it and smiling. The sky was gray with clouds but the snow was no longer falling to the ground, he pressed his forehead to the glass to watch the people below catter around, he watched them, from here he couldn't here a thing. This building was rather large after all and they were very high up at that, he got lost in the view and almost jumped when Darya came back in.

Turning around he gave a light smile. "I don't really mind, is there anything or anywhere you would like to go?"

Daray rests his hand on his chin as he thought about where to take the boy. Smiling, he told the boy to change in new clothes as he waits for the boy in the living. After the boy was dressed, he took the boy on a grand tour of the hotel.

“This building has a level of 47 floors. First, to help you better your knowledge about this building, let’s start with the 2nd floor and take our time from there. That is, if you plan to stay long enough to go through that many levels.”

Daray challenges as he smirks. He knew the boy would not be in the hotel for long however, a little memory of the place wouldn’t be so bad.

-The 2nd Floor-

When the elevator door opened many guests stood in waiting for their turn. Walking out, Daray waited for Ashton to follow behind him. Taking Ashton around, he explains everything in detail to him.

“This building was renovated around the year of 2005. It consists of 47 floors, 1045 Guest Rooms, 444 Suites, 754 single-bedded Rooms, and 234 Double-Bedded Rooms. You can just imagine how many numbers of employees I have working under me.”

Stopping Daray puts his hands in his pockets as he looks to Ashton.

“This is where the gift shop is located. If you’d like to look around, be my guest.” Daray said as he smiles.

Ashton nodded and quickly shuffled off to go change into the new, fresh clothes.Quickly pulling on the nice pants and shirt as he shuffled back out, giving the other a small, thankful smile. "Alright, i'm ready." The entire time Dayra was speaking Ashton, although he tried his best to pay attention, was taking in his surroundings. The hotel was large and absolutely exquisite! Everything looked as though it belonged in some kind of royal house. He couldn't help but run his fingers along the smooth walls momentarily, smiling as the coolness seemed to seem into his finger tips. He knew he would never be able to afford to stay here, most likely he wouldn't even be let in the door.

Taking a few moments as they entered the gift shop to look around, this place was more of an attraction than a hotel. With all the cute little trinkets it held, he looked at a few post cards and mini statuettes. However it was only when he glanced at the prices did he pale, setting down the figurine he held and rushing out before he broke something. "Actually, I think i've seen enough of that one!"

Daray chuckels as he lead Ashton to the elevator.

"There are other rooms here but I though it would be boring to see since it's mostly held for meetings."

Walking down the hall it led them to a broad hallway.

“This is the Pre-Function Area that offers both indoor and outdoor pre-function space for innovative breaks and receptions. An inviting space built ideally suited for pre-dinner cocktail, banquets or small exhibitions. It can comfortable accommodate up to 368 guests for pre-conference reception. This is only one of the many Pre-Function Areas in the building. There are other rooms as well but they are minor concerns.”

Taking Ashton through the hall they both entered another elevator. As the elevator made its way up to the next floor a wide open area stretched far and wide as snowed covered it's attraction from the outside of the building.

"That area you see below us is for weddings. I usually get a lot of reservations for wedding ceremonies during the warm seasons. In the winter, it's held elsewhere."

Daray smiles as he sees Ashton follow behind him as they walked out of the elevator. Walking with a quicker pace, Daray calls out to him.

"Better hurry before I leave you behind. There are still more places I would like to show you."

Daray took him to the pool area then later to a cafe area where he bought Ashton a Hot Vanilla to drink and keep warm. Soon afterwards they made their way to the bar as he had business he had to attend there.

"Wait for a moment please." Daray gestures for Ashton to wait at a table as he went to talk with the bartender. The bartender took out his note pad as he wrote down the names of the cocktails that Daray wanted to order. Shion soon came and joined their conversation. After he was done, Daray walks to Ashton and smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry. That took some time since we had to add new lists of beverages onto our list. Customers requests."

Shion smiles at Ashton as he rest his hand on Ashton chair.

"On a grand tour of our hotel? Guided by the owner no less." Shion chuckles. "This looks like fun. I'm going to tag along too. I'm sure that if you're with our boss all he would do is fill you up with too much information and no fun."

Daray scratch his head as he agrees. Shion smiles as he took over and guided both Daray, who already knows very well of the building structure, and Ashton, new and curious, around the hotel with delight. The tour took nearly the whole day as entertaining distractions and events took most of their attention as they wasted the day away.

Ashton stepped insode the elevator beside the other with a small smile on his face, this was going to be exciting and he knew it, all but bouncing from foot to foot with anticipation.

"Meeting rooms? You guys must get a lot of important people here huh? Wouldn't it be cool if you were to have someone like the president here? I bet even he would think it was high class for him!" He joked lightly, giving a sheepish grin to the other, not wanting to bore him to tears when he was doing so much for him.

Listening to Darya's explination of the rooms they were approaching he blinked in confusion, nodding slowly as though he understood when he clearly did not. Each word that was uttered from his lips seemed to be something out of some kind of impressive legal document, he honestly hadn't a clue what was going on."You can get that many guests up here without the floor like caving in oe something? So this is way it's more of a buisness building than a hotel? That makes sence...I think." Smiling to himself he continued to follow Darya.

He wondered what the next floor could possibly hold and his eyes lit up like a child when the door opened. Snow! It was all covered in snow!! He loved snow, more than anything else. The moment he could he shot out of the elevator, running straight out into it. Disregardinghis weak state of manor and promptly reaching down and taking a hand ful of snow, smiling and playing it fo a moment before catching his childness and shuffling back into the elevator murmuring a slight "Sorry about that, I really do love snow. It's so pure and icy."

The farther they went the more excited the young boy got, this whole place was like a wonderland made for a prince and he was inside it! He was stuck in thought and didn't notice his own pace had slowed until he realized Darya was so far ahead, shaking the wet from his hair he trotted faster to catch up. "Right! Sorry about that, you really do run a beautiful place here."

Upon entering the cafe Ashtons gaze was caught by a passing waiter, he saw the Hot Vanilla and couldn't help but stumble a bit as he was not paying attention. Smiling as he righted himself up and looked up to see Darya holding one in his hand as well, it was clearly for him and Ash couldn't even withhold his glee. Reaching up and taking it without even trying to refuse to be poliet. Taking a bite he smiled wide "This is really delicious! You probably have these made gormet right? This is far to good to be so simple"

He carried the crystal glass with him in both hands as they made there way to the bar, sitting where he was told and studying the passers by. A small look of sadness washed over his face, only for a moment. "To live like this would be wonderful, not have to worry about rent or any of that. Then again, i'm sure Mr. Dayra must work very hard to keep this place maintaned." He mumbled to himself as he continued to look around.

Ashton gave Shion a warm, welcoming smile. He had decided he liked him, he was very nice to someone like Ash. "that's really alright, I could sit here for hours and just begin to take all this in!" He coulodn't help but feel relieved as he heard Shion would be joining them too, he would be able to relax a bit more with someone, even slightly, less important than the owner. It just struck him how in fact lucky he had become to be in such a situation. The entire day went by in a blur to the young one, he was like a puppy running around to make sure to see everthing.

I will have to be leaving soon, his generosity won't be lasting forever i'm sure.

Dropping Ashton off to his room Daray says his farewell.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ashton." Daray was about to leave but he turns his head back and gaze at Ashton. "Stay... Stay until the snow stops, until then, enjoy your stay here... Good night." Daray walks away as he put his hands in his pocket.

'Diablo.'

In the shadows a black smoke emerges. A man steps out of the smoke and bows on his knee to Daray. He had dark colored skin and long black hair that spiked all the way to his back. Black clothes that hides his presence in the darkness. Golden eyes hidden behind long thick lashes.

'Yes, Master.'

'Guard him. I don't want anything to happen tonight.'

'As you wish.'

The man walks back into the shadows and disappears. Daray looks out the window. The snow, once again, starts to fall.

- - - - - - - - - -

Walking into his room Daray pulls off his tie and took off his coat.

"How long are you planning to stand there? It's useless to think that you can hide your presence in my domain." Daray turns around and glares at the woman at the door. "Celeste." Her name was like a venom. He hated the woman yet knew he could not do anything against her. Celeste, the daughter of the head of the Vampire clan. Her long black hair and dress silhouettes her pale and slender figure, eyes, red as crimson, glows with a hunger he often encounter. Daray, with quick movements, grabs her and takes her to his bed as he towers over her small figure. The woman looks up at Daray and smiles wickedly as her fingers trace his arm up to his shoulder.

"Why so rough today, Darling? You usually treat me gently." Celeste giggles as she sees Daray's glare of hatred and kisses the man as she bit his lips. Blood slowly falls from him as she licks it. "Be kind to me. Like the man you always were." She embraces him and kisses his neck. Revealing her fangs, she slowly sinks them in and drinks in pleasure.

"Where is she... where is Evania..."

Celeste stops her feeding as she licks the blood on Darays neck. Chuckling, she looks into his eyes as she circles her arms around his neck.

"I cannot tell you. " She unzips his zipper as she put her hand inside and gently squeeze his manhood. "Not until you satisfy me to the fullest tonight." Removing her hand, Daray sits up as he unbuttons his shirt. Looking down at her in hatred he smiles coldly. "Treat me kindly, please." Celeste plead.

"You like your men rough, Celeste. Even if you begged for kindness," Daray stares down at her with cold affection as he tears away her expensive silk dress. "You won't find any in me." With those words, he enters her.

Clawing his shoulders, Celeste moans in ecstasy.

Ashton expected there tour to end long ago, this place was even larger than he had ever thought it could be. Stopping by his door and nodded towards the other man. "Thanks for the tour, I know it ended up wasting most of your day so I really am very greatful."He heard the secret promise of tomorrow and smiled softly, with his hand clenching the door knob to his room tighter. "Thanks, i'll see you tomorrow then." Turning the knob in his hand and taking a step into the room before he was stopped again and turning slightly to hear the words Darya spoke. His stomach fluttered and his eyes widened, looking back at the other, an incredulous look on his face. He is going to let me stay even longer?This man....he is really something else, i'll pay him back someway, I promise it Making a promise of his own as he smiled "Of course, until the snow stops, i'll be here if you need anything."

He finished as he shut the door behind him, realizing how stupid he just sounded! Here he was, distracting the man, using up his hard earned money, being pitied, and he just offered his help! Slapping himself in the middle of the face he sighed, noticing in a nearby mirror that his cheeks were a soft hue of red and mentally scolded himself for being such a teenage school girl about nothing...there was nothing....right? He walked to the window and pushed the curtain aside, unlatching the window and swinging them open, blinking as cold air smacked him in the face./Shaking his hair loose lightly and reaching out, a few snow flakes landing on his outstretched fingers and melted instantly. This was going to hurt and he knew it, when the snow stopped so did all this. Looking upand sending silent prayers into the heavens.

Please...let this be the blizzard of a life time

He smiled softly and stopped, noticing what looked like a balcony a few feet from his window, frowning in confusion he looked to see it was not connected to his wondow. Poking his head back he realized that the door he thought was just a another closet actually led outside to the little balcony, unlocking it and stepping out barefeet and all. Relaxing as he leaned against the bars, puffing his breath out into the cool night air. Only staying out for a few moments befoire being chased back inside from the cold, quickly stripping he hit the lights and shuffled to the bed, climbing into the large soft bed and collapsing on the sheets. A warm smile gracing his lips as he faded into the oblivion that is sleep.

Daray woke up with irritation when he collapses onto the bed when he tried to sit up. The bite mark on his neck completely healed. The woman was gone. Finally. Peace.

'That damn wench almost sucked me dry.'

A knock on the door had him struggle to stand up as he tries to get his composure back.

"Come in."

Sitting on the bed he looks up at Shion who stood at the door with a maid behind him. Shion walks in with the maid who was carrying a new suit for him to wear that day.

"I see you'll be needing a new donor today." Daray growls as he closes his eyes and rubs his temple. "And fast." Raising a hand up to Shion, Daray grumbles.

"I'll be meeting Ashton again today. Can't I have a moment of peace? I'll drink later tonight." Shion frowns at Daray and worries.

"Sir, you will not be able to survive today if you do not have your usual nourishment. You must drink some blood."

"You make me sound like a Blood-A-Holic."

"No, sir, that was not my intention. I just don't want my boss to cause a blunder if he could not sustain his thirst for blood." Daray laughs and Shion frowns even more. "I am serious. Do you take this as a joke?"

"It's alright. Ever since meeting Ashton, I'm surprised at how long I could hold out."

"But you are not in your best condition today, Daray." When Shion uses his name, it means business. "After what happened last night with that she-devil—" Daray chuckles and walks into the bathroom as he let Shion lectures him on.

- - - - - - - - - -

Diablo could not understand why his master found this human amusing. Watching Ashton laying on the bed the creature takes shape as he turns into a huge wolf. His black fur and sharp golden eyes stare straight at the human before him. Jumping onto the bed, he lay beside the human as he waits for the male to wake.

Ashton mumbled, rolling over and sighing into the blankets. He was so comfotable and honestly had no intentions of moving any time soon if he had the choice. Smiling as he let his eyes flutter open for a moment, at first his vision was a bit blurry but they soon focused, he found himself face to face with a dog, however it was not just a dog.. this was a big.Black.Wolf!!! Eyes widening as he was instantly awake, jumping from the bed and stumbling with his foot in the sheets. Falling to his knees then kicking the comforter off from where it had hooked on his heel and ran through the room, flying into the bathroom and slamming the door shut before locking it. He didn't even check to see if the thing had come after him. "Wolf, what is a wolf doing in a place like this in my bed of all places!!! Oh god, i'm trapped in here, it's going to eat me if I try and make it to the door!" He hopped around in fright as he considered the chances he would be able to make it to the door and run out but he quickly discarded the idea.

Diablo stare at the door before him. He could hear the human panting in fear. Yawning, Diablo slowly steps down from the bed and scratch the door. He wines for Ashton to open the door and scratch his behind his ears. He didn't mean to scare the poor thing. He thought, since most of Daray's companions aren't scared of him, Ashton wouldn't.

'Ah. I forgot. Most of Daray's 'friends' knows that he is from a vampire clan. This boy doesn't...'

Diabloe sits and waits for Ashton to get out of the bathroom. He liked his wolf form but it was too intimidating for Ashton to not be afraid of. Sighing, Diablo changed his form to a cub and lay in wait.

The cold snow flakes falls upon a man and a young child who walked the lonely streets. The young girls skips and laughs as she looks up at the man.

"Do you think Frey would like what I got for her?" Daray shrugs his shoulder and looks at the little girl.

"Perhaps? Perhaps not? What do you think?" The little girl stops in her tracks and put both her palms on her cheek.

"I know she will! She loves chocolate! I got her favorite kind~" Daray chuckles as he lifts the girl up into his arms.

"If you already know that then, why do you ask?" The little girl kisses Daray's cold cheek.

"Because I you know what Frey likes best!" Daray laughs.

"Your hands are cold. Well, we better hurry! Don't want to be late at party. We are almost there. Hold on tight!" The little girl wraps her arms around Daray.

"Gyaaah~ Da!~" The girl squeals as she giggles until they reach her home.

"Safe!" Putting the girl down he knocks on the door and waits. It was quiet. No one came to open the door.

"Do you think they went to go buy something?" Daray looks down at the girl and lifts her in his arms.

"I'm sure they would have told me earlier before we came. Besides, there should be someone who decided to stay back and tell the other party members." Twisting the door knob it opened. "How careless to leave the door unlocked."

"Careless! Careless!" The girl giggles.

❅ ❅

"Anyone home?" Daray calls as he steps into the house.

The lights were off. Pitch black roam the entire floor of the house.

"Da, why is it so dark in here? Why are the lights off?"

"I have no idea hon."

"Maybe it's a surprise?" The little girls says as she whispers and giggles. Daray walks into the living room and turns on the switch. The light didn't work. Putting down the little girl, Daray kneels down and rubs her arms.

"It's rather cold here so I want you to sit by the fireplace and warm yourself up, alright?" The little girl grins and nods as she ran and sat on the floor by the fireplace. She outstretch her hands close to the fire to keep warm.

"I'll be waiting." She said as she smiles back at Daray. Smiling, he nods and walk up the dark steps that lead to the bedrooms. This seemed too strange but he's known Frey for surprises so he didn't find this too serious. Opening the third bedroom door he turns on the switch. It also did not work. Walking past the bed he turns on the night lamp. The light also didn't turn on and he got confuse.

'Why would the electricity not function at this time of day? Unexpected power outrage?'

Daray walks past the second room and made his way to the master bedroom. He was about to open the door when suddenly an awful stench tingles his senses. Covering his nose and mouth, Daray steps back. It smelled like burning flesh. At that thought, Daray eyes open wide with realization. With his fast agility, he ran past down the stairs and into the living room.

"We must leave this place. Now." Walking to the sofa he grabs a thick blanket and wraps the little girl.

"Why? Where's Fre--" Daray lifts the girl in his hold as he walks to the door with haste. The little girl looks back and pats on Daray's shoudler. "Frey's chocolates!" Daray frowns.

"We can buy her new ones." Just when he was about to step out, the door slammed loudly as lights start to flicker violently.

"W-What's happening Daray?" The girl said quietly as she held tightly onto Daray in fear. A couple seconds later the lights stopped flickering and lit up the entire house. The christmas tree, fully decorated lit up. No disarray with the furniture. No sound.

"Close your eyes, don't open them until I tell you to." The girl nods as she sinks herself in Daray's embrace. Turning around, Daray looks around him. He didn't feel any animosity when he entered the house. If something happened, he would have known before he stepped into the house. Looking at the table, he notice a burning sage.

'Why didn't I notice it before?'

Daray clicks his tongue as he tries to find a way out. Burning sage, a medicine to drown out all noise and senses so that a being can become vulnerable. Even vampires. Daray wondered who it was behind the closed doors of the master bedroom. It didn't smell human. Instead, it smelled like a beast.

❅ ❅ ❅

Daray wakes up and stares at the ceiling before him. The water gone cold, he stood up. A knock on the door sounded.

"Lord Cernunnos, you've been there for a while now. Is everything alright?"

Daray opens the door and grabs the clothes Shion held in his arms.

"I had a nightmare." Shion cock a brow.

"How unusual. Usually, you are the one who render nightmares to others. Not the other way around. Unless..." Shion puts finger by his mouth as his thumb support his chin in thought.

"Celeste." Daray growled with hatred. "Must've been a early Christmas present." Daray puts on his shirt as he buttons up. "Shion. Bring me my coat. I've got meetings to attend." Shion clears his throat as opens one eye at Daray.

"I have canceled all meetings for the day. I figured you needed a full time vacation after what happened last night. I know I would."

Daray stops for a moment before he sighs.

"Thanks, Shion." Seeing the snow fall, Daray frowns slithgtly. The snow reminded him too much of the dream.

A sudden flashback of Ashton smiling when he was outside, the snow melting itself in his friend warm hands, Daray smiles at the picture.

"I miss him."

Shion scoffs.

"Maybe you should bite him." Daray laughs.

"Maybe I should."

"I don't sense Diablo. Is he with Sir --"

"Ashton. Yes, he is."

"If Celeste knows of his presense--"

"She won't. Even if she did, she would only think that he's my blood bank."

"I thought he was?"

"... Not yet."

Walking out of his room, he left to fend for Ashton as Shion follows behind him.

Ashton himself sat in the small bathroom for a good hour or so, just waiting for a noise to sound. For a moment he pray Darya would come and save him, but then the thought of that wolf attacking caused him to quickly wish for the exact oposit. Wrapping his arms around his knees he leaned back against the door, gathering his wits about him he decided he should make a run for it. "Alright, all at once, just run straight for it...I can do this, it's right there,right?" He flung the door open and didn't even look for the wolf, however his foot caught something and he found himself face down on the floor. Scrambling up and all but slamming into the door, trying to wrench it open but found it was locked and with his shaky fingers he couldn't manage to undo the lock on it. Turning with his back pressed to the door in fear, and scanning the room for the wolf. However when he saw the little dog he blinked in confusion, it was just a cub? Looking around in confusion he figured the larger one must still be someone, maybe under he bed?! Running forward he scooped up the pup and ran back to try and open the door frantically, not wanting the smaller thing to get hurt.

Diablo made a little laugh when he saw Ashton fall on his face. When Ashton scooped him up, he let the boy hold him. He was his master favorite after all. If he did anything to hurt the poor male he would get in trouble. Rubbing the side of his face on Ashton shirt, he tries to convince the blond to calm down.

Daray heard a thump as he stands in front of Ashton suite. Raising a brow in question he looks to Shion.

"Ah~" Shion takes a key from many others in his pocket and opens the door. Daray walks inside and hears Ashton frantic breathing from the other room. Sensing Diablos presence, he sighs as he opens the door. He must have broke the lock because he heard a crack in the door. It seems that losing that much blood made him forget his inhuman strength as his sense for touch starts to become numb. Looking to Shion who gave him the expression 'You'll have to pay for that' look, Daray calls for Ashton.

"Ashton?" Opening the door, he sees a young wolf cub in Ashton arms. "What happened?"

Ashton held the animal tightly in his arms, quivering as he scanned the room to find where the thing could possibly gone. For a few minutes he considered taking the animal and fleeing to the terrest to call down for held but that thought was quickly dispelled from his mind as he felt the pup rub his face against his chest. He didn't want to risk the poor little thing squirming around and falling over the edge.

With his luck it seemed that would even happen, he heard the door click behind him and swung around. Without even thinking he ran straight for the opening door and right into Daray's chest, stumbling back a bit in rebound as he calmed a bit in order to get a proper sentence out. "Wait, there was this thing in here I swear!" He looked around to try and locate it one last time before giving up and sighing. "There was a realy big wolf, in my bed. I ran into the bathroom to get away from it and when I came out this guy was sitting there." He lifted the smaller wolf up a bit. "I swear there was a wolf, but I was half asleep so maybe it was just this little one all along." He realized how rediculous he must look and lowered a bit.

When Ashton ran into his arms it felt like having your prey fall easily in to your trap; Fresh and ready to be eaten whole. Daray clench his teeth as he hide his fangs. He had to control the desire to sink in Ashtons' throat. A move he did not want to make; Yet.

When Ashton lift up Diablo to Daray to look at after his frantic explanations, Daray stares at the little pup and try not to laugh as he returns his gaze to Ashton. Shion, upon seeing the little pup in Ashton's arm stops in his tracks.

'Master. I believe this is the first time we've seen Diablo like this.' Shion, too, was trying to hold his laughter as he made a nonchalant expression.

'Don't make a sound, Shion. Your head will be bitten off if you make Daiblo angry.'

'He can try but he won't even get one strand of hair off my head.'

'You! I know you be talking bout me!'

Daray clears his throat as he explains the situation.

"It's alright, Ashton. I'm sure what you saw was a illusion that manifested because you just woke up and still feel a little groggy." Rubbing the pup's head Daray smiles to Ashton. "I had no idea Diablo would like you so much to have come here himself."

"He must have caught on to your scent and snuffed it here." Shion chuckles. "No need to be frightened, Sir Rayes." Walking behind Ashton he put both his hands on top of the blond shoulders and leads him back to bed. "This dog—" Diablo growls at Shion's choice of words. "—is a friend of Master Cernunnos." Shion smiles as he purposely ignores Diablo.

"He won't bite. I'm sure," Daray looks at Diablo and smiles angelically. "that he is well trained. Diablo is a bit mischievous but he means no harm."

"Alright I'll leave you two alone while I finish some business myself. You both enjoy your day." Shion smiles and walks away. Diablo glares at the man and turns his head away. Jumping down from Ashton's lap, he walks elegantly to Daray's side.

Ashton kept his gaze to the floor as he allowed a few minutes for the others to take in the pure stupidity of the words that were actually spouting from his mouth, mentally scolding himself as he tore his gaze from the floor in order to look up at Daray in the eyes, expecting to see annoyance but smiled in surprise when he saw the amusement in his face. He watched in mild confusion as he saw what seemed to be an unspoken conversation exchange through the two older men.

They must think i'm an idiot!....I probably am after all this though...

Ashton nodded as he held the smaller animal a bit tighter, curling his fingers in it's smooth,warm fur. Trying to all but hide behind the smaller thing,"So his name is Diablo? I wonder why he caught onto my scent then? I don't think I smell weird" He concluded mostly to himself and thought that perhaps since he usually smelled like vanilla the little thing might have become attracted to the smell.

Ashton watched Shion and tightened his grip on the animal as he felt himself steered away from the doorway and towads the bed, feeling the vibration of a growl eminate from Diablo however caused him to loosen the grasp he had on him as he sat down and allowing the animal to jump from his lap and trot over trot over to the others side. Sitting back into the bed a bit farther he spoke to Daray "So, I am going to guess the puppy is like a hotel mascot or pet maybe? It is really cute though....did you sleep well last night?" He inquired semi curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Ashton kept his gaze to the floor as he allowed a few minutes for the others to take in the pure stupidity of the words that were actually spouting from his mouth, mentally scolding himself as he tore his gaze from the floor in order to look up at Daray in the eyes, expecting to see annoyance but smiled in surprise when he saw the amusement in his face. He watched in mild confusion as he saw what seemed to be an unspoken conversation exchange through the two older men.

They must think i'm an idiot!....I probably am after all this though...

Ashton nodded as he held the smaller animal a bit tighter, curling his fingers in it's smooth,warm fur. Trying to all but hide behind the smaller thing,"So his name is Diablo? I wonder why he caught onto my scent then? I don't think I smell weird" He concluded mostly to himself and thought that perhaps since he usually smelled like vanilla the little thing might have become attracted to the smell.

Ashton watched Shion and tightened his grip on the animal as he felt himself steered away from the doorway and towads the bed, feeling the vibration of a growl eminate from Diablo however caused him to loosen the grasp he had on him as he sat down and allowing the animal to jump from his lap and trot over trot over to the others side. Sitting back into the bed a bit farther he spoke to Daray "So, I am going to guess the puppy is like a hotel mascot or pet maybe? It is really cute though....did you sleep well last night?" He inquired semi curious.

"So, I am going to guess the puppy is like a hotel mascot or pet maybe? It is really cute though...."

"No , no he's my friend. I don't think he would be suited to be a hotel mascot." Diablo barks his approval. He was a demon wolf. Not a mascot. It would ruined his pride as a powerful demon.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"I certainly did." Daray lies. Looking at Ashton pale neck sent excitement through his veins. "Now, get dress. I'll be waiting for you in the living room." Daray closes the door behind him. Closing his eyes, he breathe raggedly. Covering his face, he opens one eye; a deep crimson red glowed.

Shion walks down the corridor and looks at his watch. Celeste did not sign out that morning and it puzzled him since he couldn't find her any where.

"Shion Qamar. It's been a long time." Shion turns around when he heard his name. It seems he didn't need to search for her after all.

"Miss Valtier." Shion bows. "How do you do?" Celeste stands in front of Shion and smiles as she looks up into his eyes.

"Where has Daray gone? I leave him for a few minutes and he just vanishes out of sight." Celeste put her palm by her face and the other under her elbow with a hurt expression.

"He is very busy, Miss Valtier." Shion says as he smiles.

"Is that so?" Celeste walks around Shion, as if hunting her prey, and smiles innocently. "It's ok. I'll find him soon enough. Shion," Celeste looks at Shion in question. "You smell like a human. A fine young male scent. Where is it coming from?"

Shion was sure he knew where it came from and tried to hide his uneasiness.

"I am certain that it is from one of the many customers who are currently staying in the hotel. It is not unusual to find this scent anywhere."

"Then, can you explain why it's mix in with Daray's scent?" Shion folds his hands behind his back and answers.

"If it is the human that Master has been with, he is currently in Master Cernunnos's possession."

Celeste laughs.

"He found a first-rate donor! Has he been given a taste yet?" Shion tries to hold his ground.

"Master has yet to feed on his human, Miss Valtier." Celeste smiles as a idea occur to her.

"Give him to me." Celeste said with glowing eyes. Shion grips his fist and tries to hold back his anger and fear.

"You must speak with Master Cernunnos if you wish to posses his human." Celeste stops smiling.

"I have to ask? Alright. I will. I am certain," Celeste combs her hand in her hair as the other rests beneath her breast. "Your master cannot defy me." Celeste twirls around and finds her way down the hall to find Daray.

Ashton smiled softly and nodded "I like animals, you are never lonley with a dog or...."He gave the pup a wink as he finished "Or even a big scary wolf such as him around." He slide from the bed as the man and wolf retreated from the room, the moment the door was closed he allowed his shoulders to drop a bit as he relaxed for the first time that morning. Making his way to the wardrobe and poking his head inside it he smiled, seeing that Sion or another of the staff had left him a pair of nice, white pants and a long sleeve white turtle neck both in his perfect size. Reaching up he took them both from there hangers and pulled them on, walking to the mirror nearby and adjusting his hair so that it may lay in a fashionably messy way. He tucked the ever present cross that hung from his neck into the sweater and walked out into the living room after making the bed, as a curtiousy to the cleaning staff.

He stretched his thin arms towards the ceiling and walked over towards the other two, allowing the sleeves to fall over his hands so that just his fingers were sticking out from them. "Alright, I think I am ready. I promise to have all the clothes I am wearing dry cleaned and sent back after I return home though, do you think that would be alright?" He asked as he took a glass of water from a table nearby the black leather sofa and brought it to his lips, sipping it slowly. "Is there any thing you would like to do today? I really don't want to keep you from your work."

- - - Updated - - -

Ashton smiled softly and nodded "I like animals, you are never lonley with a dog or...."He gave the pup a wink as he finished "Or even a big scary wolf such as him around." He slide from the bed as the man and wolf retreated from the room, the moment the door was closed he allowed his shoulders to drop a bit as he relaxed for the first time that morning. Making his way to the wardrobe and poking his head inside it he smiled, seeing that Sion or another of the staff had left him a pair of nice, white pants and a long sleeve white turtle neck both in his perfect size. Reaching up he took them both from there hangers and pulled them on, walking to the mirror nearby and adjusting his hair so that it may lay in a fashionably messy way. He tucked the ever present cross that hung from his neck into the sweater and walked out into the living room after making the bed, as a curtiousy to the cleaning staff.

He stretched his thin arms towards the ceiling and walked over towards the other two, allowing the sleeves to fall over his hands so that just his fingers were sticking out from them. "Alright, I think I am ready. I promise to have all the clothes I am wearing dry cleaned and sent back after I return home though, do you think that would be alright?" He asked as he took a glass of water from a table nearby the black leather sofa and brought it to his lips, sipping it slowly. "Is there any thing you would like to do today? I really don't want to keep you from your work."

"Alright, I think I am ready. I promise to have all the clothes I am wearing dry cleaned and sent back after I return home though, do you think that would be alright?"

Daray rest his head back on the sofa and close his eyes.

"It's fine, Ashton. Those clothes were specially bought for you." Daray smiles.

Diablo was bored and decided to go up to Ashton and bite on his pants to have him curry him. He should at least have the human be his slave since he's protecting the thing without any repayment. Diablo could care less. He would have the human carry him all day without care.

'Heh...' Diablo felt superior to the skinny human and loved that feeling. Daray knew this side of Diablo and chuckled. He is a demon.

"Is there any thing you would like to do today? I really don't want to keep you from your work."

"I don't have work today or tomorrow for that matter. I'm on a short vacation."

Getting up from the sofa, Daray put his hands in his pocket. He didn't know where he would like to go. After a thought, Daray smiles and turns around.

"Let's go to my resturant. I haven't eaten anything since I woke up. I'm sure you will need more energy than a glass of water to have fun today. Ah, have you ever ice skate before?"

The goal for the day was to have fun and have Ashton enjoy the rest of the day without any worries. However, his plans, will they truly last without any interruptions?

Ashton looked down at his clothing in a muted expression. "I thank you, but you really do not have to go through all this trouble for me, I in all honesty will not be able to repay you for most of this. Although, i'm sure you already knew that with the amount of times I have said it."

He let out a nervous laugh as he approached the sofa as well, sitting next to Daray on the other side of couch with his back straight and on the edge a bit.

He smiled softly and opened his mouth to speak once more but stopped, feeling a tug on his pant leg he glanced down to see the small pup biting at his pants. "You want something?" He asked as he reached down and petted it's head, then the thought occurred to him and he reached down, lifting the small thing in to his arms and holding it carefully before setting it in his lap.

He gave the small thing a wary look when he noticed the look of triumphant look the animal had in it's eyes. LEaning over a bit he rest his chin on it's head as Daray continued.

"Wow, you can take a vacation while still running all of this? That sounds like you would have a lot of work to return to...although I suppose you can do it whenever you like being your own boss and all."

Seeing the other stand he also gathered the pup in his arms and stood, walking around the table to stand beside the taller male and wait for instructions as to what they would be doing. He in all truth felt bad that the other would be using his vacation to entertain him but did not object in the least.

He smiled wide at the thought of all the delicacies this place had to offer, of the little he had already had he knew they would be marvelous, however his smile dropped when he head the mention of ice skating."Um...I actually have never done that, if we were to go I would likely pull you on your butt a time or two." He laughed.

Making sure he had a tight hold on Diablo he made his way to the door, shifting a bit so he could pull it open for Daray. "Well can we get started then? Also, will your guest be alright with having a dog in the eating area?" He inquired as they walked down the hall way.

"Um...I actually have never done that, if we were to go I would likely pull you on your butt a time or two."

Daray was sure the boy would know how to skate considering his fondness for snow.

"Don't worry. I'll be sure to catch you before you fall."

Well can we get started then? Also, will your guest be alright with having a dog in the eating area?"

"Hmm well," Looking at Diabloe, he chuckles. "I guess it's alright." Diabloe glares at Daray who was holding back a laugh.

'Maybe I should have taken a human form instead....'

Taking Ashton to go eat in the restaurant, he made Ashton fill up his stomach until he could no more. Diablo thought the human was amusing and couldn't help but scare the male each time he's caught off guard.

Taking Ashton to put on his skate shoes, he guided him to the ice rink. There was already some guest famillies that were

"Careful now." Daray went first and turns around and waited for Ashton to make his way in. Diablo only touched the ice and shivers. He walks away and finds a place for him to lay down to relax and close to guard the male.

Ashton gave the other a very thankful smile as he tugged on his sleeves self contentiously, walking down the hallway and once more getting distracted by all the guests.

" I take it you skate a lot then?" He asked softly as they walked.

Holding the pup a bit tighter in his grasp. "Alright then, if your sure. I just don't want any one to cause a fuss over him, although he is so cute I doubt they would." He ignored the glare he also received from the animal, it was almsot as thoug the creature could understand him?

He sat at the restaurant and looked around, not even picking up a menu due to the fact that he knew he would likely not be able to understand what any of them where. He pointed to a passing item and asked if he could have that. "Would that be alright? "

He smiled wide as he ate his meal, and he was right. It was absolutely delectable!!! He could tell it was rich as well and ate the entire thing as well as dessert.

He sat on the bench and tied up his skates, inwardly groaning. He knew this was not going to go very well. He was clumsy as it was and that was on solid ground! Taking a deep breath he took a step out onto the ice, and promptly fell forward, catching himself on Daray's arm. "I-i'm so sorry! I knew I would not be able to this this correctly!" He grumbled as he struggled to right himself.