Hidden Truth (SammuelxAshton)

~Ashton~

~Continuation of recent Role Play~

Asakura, would just check down the stuffs which was happening first at his websites on his computer where he was searching his partners. There was many people who was searching sex as always, he disliked that, there was of course a bottle with whisky next to his keyboard he would take the bottle and drink directly from it.

"How I am going to find my soul mate, if I can't even find my self..." he would mumble a little drunk and probles in the speech, then he would type down 'Gay Love Poetry' in google, he loved to spend his time in reading love poetry between two boys, he found few interesting stuffs, soon his alarm rang up at 6 AM.

That aside he read quite interesting story, where the two boys where deeply in love but in the end, ends up with shocking true one of the boys kill hismelf... he would think for himself "I think I've learn everything in this world.. it seems like I don't have anything else to learn... I would prefer to just kill my self... probably I will do it tommorrow night or something like that..." he would mumble it could be sense that in his voice he was very serious.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• SammuelColdheart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashton continued his light saunter through the house, taking a moment to glance at a few different things but he managed to stay pretty much on task. He made his way to where the boy seemed to be preoccupying himself on the laptop, causing the Shinigami to murmur a bit to himself in annoyance. "Humans and there lust for technology, there are other things in life besides keyboards and touch pads, I mean honestly."

He simply could not wrap his head around what was so addicting about such meaningless items, they simply turned human minds to goo and were not good for anything other than paper weight. Then again, he was also a human in the old days were things such as smart phones and laptops were not even items of thought yet, so he did not really fancy the idea of such things in any way, shape, or form.

He sat beside the boy silently and leaned forward to peer over his shoulder at what he was doing on the metal contraption. He noted the words on the screen and leaned forward a bit more, he sat there for as long as the human did, reading the solemn yet beautiful between what seemed like two boys who had loved each other. As a shinigami he was meant to see black and white, if one committed suicide they were to have a doomed soul regardless of the reason, however with the words he was reading he could see why one would want to end such pain and torment that came along with love as well.

Asakura stayed on his computer to late hours of reading different story lines, once which he loved others which he just found, it was kinda interesting for him to read such think and for so long time, that he even reach up to this point to sigh off from boredness.

"I wish I had such boyfriend, who will do everything for me, just to hear me say the magic words." he would think as he would place one of his hand under his chin, and then slowly move the mouse indicator up to 'x' to close the window, his sister will call him out for dinner, so he would nod and stand up.

"Coming, sis." he would mumble and go downstairs into the kitchen where everything was ready just for Asa to sit down and eat, he would take his spoon and subbed under the soap surface and start mixing it up into a rolling movements, through the whole time he kept silenced, his sister was quite worry for her brother but she couldn't do anything for a place where she have no right to intrude.