A Hateful Love (Ghordge & Empecool - Private)

empecool

Is it true that love is the closest thing to hate,

That hate can turn to love in the blink of an eye?

Are their hate merely a scam, or is their love a lie?

This is the story of two men, two twisted men and their twisted feelings.

~~~~~~~

Ikebukuro is a city that never dies out, a city that never grows quiet. There are always so many lovely humans walking the streets, so many people to study. In the crowds, a man named Orihara Izaya can be found. He's always running around at the streets of Ikebukuro, always looking for this one specific person. The only person that stands up to him, the only person that he can't predict.

A few students walked past him, two boys and a girl. They were wearing Raira Academy's school uniforms. The students didn't seem to take notice of him, and there was no way anyone else would realise it was him either. Izaya were wearing a disguise today, for purposes that no one would understand if they weren't as twisted as he were. He snickered, thinking about the research he was about to do.

(OOC: Just so you know, he's dressed up as a female XD )

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• ghordge

Wrecking things open, pulling out street signs and lamp posts,

and sending everyone within my reach literally flying in the skies

How could anybody accept me for who I am, for what I possess

If I could just discard this inhumane strength I have

Maybe I can also live life normally, love normally

He was waiting for Tom as the other talk to somebody.

Being impatient as he is, he approached the two,

"Another scoundrel who can't pay his debts."

He hold the man with his shirt and raised him above the ground

"Honestly! What is wrong with you people! Huh?! Huh?!"

The man kept on pushing Shizuo's hand away from him.

But all of his efforts were thrown in vain.

Would would even dare anger the mighty Heiwajima Shizuo of Ikebukoro.

Tom just stood beside Shizuo watching them.

"Let him be, Let's go. Before anymore bloodshed come to arise."

Upon hearing those words, he threw the man away that had him land so far away his eyes wouldn't see.

"Hahahaha!" Tom laughed out loud, "You don't have to throw him that far!"

"What would you do if he doesn't pay?!"

Shizuo wasn't paying attention to a single word Tom has said.

He was just staring on the other side of the road noticing a girl skipping happily.

The sound of something, probably a girl if you listened to the scream, being thrown into the air to later fall down and break to pieces. Izaya's body stopped moving, turned to face the noise.

"Found him, tee hee★!" He chuckled, in front of him on the other side of the street were the person he had looked for - Shizuo Heiwajima. Their eyes met. Izaya's lips formed a word, "Shizu-chan", before he turned his back to the other once again. Hoping that the other had read his lips, hoping that he would follow him.

I-ZA-YA!!!!

Upon shouting his arch rival's name,

he dashed towards the other side of the road.

Cars that were passing by stopped suddenly making a way for him.

They don't even want to cross his vision.

His were eyes set on Orihara Izaya.

The person he HATES the most.

Their forever cat-mouse chase makes Ikebukuro a lot more livelier than ever.

When he arrived on the other side of the road,

leaving Tom behind--which he totally understood why he was left--

he pulled the nearest street lamp and started chasing Izaya.

What are you doing in Ikebukuro?! I told you not to come here anymore!

And why the hell are you wearing such clothes?

Are you making fun of me?

He thought to himself as he threw the thing he was holding in his hands towards Izaya's direction.

'Exciting, exciting. This must be the only hobby that I never grow tired off~' Izaya giggled, time for their daily hunt. But this one, if everything went according to his plans, would end different than usual. He made his way into one of the nearby alleys, turned to the right and continued sprinting for a few minutes. Then he stopped.

He had sent a mail to one of his subordatives while running, said that part one of his evil plan was about to start.

Izaya stood still until he heard Sizuo growling right behind him, then he turned around. "Oh my, Shizu-chan.♥ Why do you look so upset? Did you really miss me that much, Shi~zu~chan~?" He tilted his head to the left and grinned, a twisted and corrupt smile spread over his face.

'Hehe... The look on his face right now, it's a classic one!' Izaya thought and chuckled loudly, giving the surrounding people the creeps.

"What do you think about my new outfit? Getting excited ain't we?" Izaya snickered sarcasticly.

"Oh my, Shizu-chan.♥ Why do you look so upset? Did you really miss me that much, Shi~zu~chan~?"

Crack!

A cracking sound was heard as he made a fist in his right hand.His eyes widened when Izaya tilted his head, giving him the shivers.

"What do you think about my new outfit? Getting excited ain't we?"

Pop!

A nerve or two started popping on his head.

"What the hell are you talking about?!

I'm not some kind of pervert like you, BASTARD!"

Gritting his teeth, he ran towards the other. The people around started running away from them. Cause they pretty much knew what the event will out.

At the sight of Izaya, the first time they've met, he hated this man. He don't know why. All his body and soul is screaming out how much rage he feels for the other. He was standing at the second storey of a building, watvhing over like a God, snickering. When their eyes met, he felt a tingling sensation spread over his body. He felt hot all over. His heart was burning. And that was the start of their twisted relationship.

Izaya ignored Shizuo's harsh words. "You know, Shizu-chan this will be the last time we meet..." He smiled, with a painful expression, like it truly were the last time they ever saw each other. "I... I'm dying you see. So, will you please listen to my last innocent words?"

Izaya smirked beneath his mask, but his outer appearance never changed. He was still looking depressed, begging for one last chance to turn everything right.

Izaya cleared his throat, "I... I don't know how to say this with out freaking you out but... the reason I've been so mean to you is because I li..." His confident voice went from being high and clear to being darker as a result of his mumbling.

I am not falling for that lame excuse you've got!

Not listening to a word the other said, he still attacked him. He was really really aggressive, but every single punch he gave were all dodged by Izaya. He stopped for a while to pick up a trash bin near him like it has nothing when in fact its over flowing with rubbish. He threw it to Izaya like it was some kind of dodge ball, but Izaya only stepped sideways and evaded the big thing coming his way.

"Tch-" Izaya quickly dodged the flying objects and returned to the place were he had been standing. "This is the problem with you Shizu-chan, you'll never listen to anything of what I'm saying." Izaya was very calm and collected, despite having things thrown at him. "What if I really were dying, would you still refuse to reason with me?"

'Damn him. One second he's dumb as an ox and the next he's sharp as a whip, this is why I hate him so much.' Izaya had to resort to other means if his plan would ever succeed. Slowly letting his mid-lock knife slide down into his hands, flicking it open. His feet didn't move an inch as he slowly gave the signal.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Six loud shoots were heard. One of Izaya's 'companions' had been seating on a nearby roof, waiting for him so finally give him a sign to shoot the huge guy. Izaya watched as the big and mighty Shizuo Heiwajima fell onto the ground. "Hehe, goodnight Shizu-chan~!"

(OOC: I just shot you with a tranqualizer gun... *MOWAHHA I'M EVIIIL!* Choose the time and place to wake up on ;) XD)

(OOC: ooohhh you're mean, just like Izaya! hahahaha!. 6 shots all at once? are you trying to let hims sleep for eternity? LOL!)

"What if I really were dying, would you still refuse to reason with me?"

"You? Dying? What are you talking about?!

Don't make me laugh!

I will be the only one who would take away your twisted life.

That right is solely mine!"

As he saw Izaya talking out his knife, he resumed his fighting stance when ----

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

He suddenly fell down, his face fell flat on the ground. Trying to turn his head slowly, he saw Izaya approach him, snickering.

"Dd-damn yy--you Ii---izaya!! Ww--what is t--this, I'm gg--get--ting s--sleepy~" then his surroundings turned to total darkness.

((OOC: I was thinking of using like three shots at first but then I remembered a out the "not doing to sleep like a kid"-thing XD aaand, I'm probably going to get killed when you wake up *∞*'))

"Fufufu... Look at him, sleeping like a baby! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Izaya bent down on his knees, he looked at Shizuo's defenceless face. It excited him, Shizuo excited him. He knew that much already, after all he had had these feelings for so many years already.

Not that it was love or anything. He could never love a single person, he'd rather hate the one he felt attracted to. And the fact that his body was melting in Shizuo's shadow, that his heart were racing in his presence made Izaya hate Shizuo even more.

An hour, two hours went by. They were now positioned at Izaya's office in Shinjuku. Or rather, in Izaya's spare house. Izaya placed himself in a soft plushy bed, crouching over Shizuo's unconscious body.

"Fufu, let's see if this will help to keep him calm." Izaya gave the other a injection, drugs that made him unable to move. "Now I just have to wait..." He grinned and closed his eyes, opening his mind to the fantasies.

He opened his eyes and see an unfamiliar ceiling with a familiar scent.

It's a scent that he couldn't possibly not know.

Where the hell am I?

He tried getting up in a sitting position, but its no use, he can't move a muscle.

The hell! What happened, I can't move an inch?!

I remembered I was brawling with that bastard...

Then there was nothingness...

And now I'm lying here, paralyzed.

With his eyes looking on his right, he saw Izaya. They stared at each other's eyes for who knows how long. 'What do you want from me?' were what his eyes were telling the other.

Izaya opened his eyes and a piercing stare met his gaze. He smiled wryly, with no expression in his eyes. "Good morning Shizu-chan. Did you sleep well? How's your body, feeling kinda helpless?" He grinned, putting his legs on each side of Shizuo's body, resting his hands on the others chest. "Are you wondering how you got into this my dear Shizu-chan? It's obviously because you refused to listen to me, because you refuse to accept all the great things I did for you. You know, it was getting kinda tiring to wait for you to wake up, I almost thought I had killed you." He chuckled.

But now he's awake and ready for the next part of our little adventure. Let's see how long he will be able to resist nature.

"I know you want to move, but for your own best don't. The drugs will only spread faster, not that I care since it will be better for me that way. But you will probably find your body getting hotter and hotter if you don't move." Izaya grinned, he had planned this event well. Shizuo would try to struggle against the drugs, but one of them made him unable to move. And him not being able to move was the biggest advantage Izaya could have.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot. It feels so hot. He could feel a burning sensation all over his body. And the center of it all is gathering around his crotch. slowly, his member is building up. Causing it to make a tent like thing down below.

Damn, what the hell is with this??! You're heavy get off!

He felt shivers down his spine as Izaya's hands started roaming on his chest. With all his might he focused on moving his hands, but he feels as if something heavy was pressuring him, making hum unable to move an inch. Due to his desperation, he bit his lower lip. Blood started running down to his neck.

"Gg--get oo--off me! Y-you sicko!!"

Izaya, who intensly watched the other, saw the red blood sippering down his neck. Slowly he bent down, reached our his tongue and licked it off. He smirked, how would Shizuo react to such a thing? Would he blush, or maybe even look away? Izaya poundered, he had to do this quick or the drugs effect would wear off.

He sat down again, but stood up on his knees immediently. "Hey Shizu-chan... I have a serious question for you, why is something hard suddently poking my behind?" Izaya moved down his hand, as to confirm what it was. Kneading, squeezing and rubbing the lower parts before letting his skilled fingers loosen his belt and unbutton his pants.

"Shit! Don't touch me there idiot!" Feeling the other's touch on his thing isn't even near to 'pleasant'. He wanted to fight back. He wanted to bite Izaya's head off. He wanted to crush this bastard into a million pieces. He wanted to kill him with his own hands. But he couldn't. He felt an invisible chain wrapped around his body, restricting any kind of movements.

But what pissed him the most is the fact the he reacted. To think that it was even the most hated person who provokes such reactions from him. Even hearing the squishing sounds coming from Izaya playing on his thing is making him more hazy.

"Damn you!! Stop that!!!! Tsk...ahhh.... Ss--shit!" He bit his lips to suppress any kind of sound he was about to make. In consequence, more blood flowed down his chest.

Izaya snickered and licked up the new blood, "Do you really want me to stop? Wouldn't that be painful for you? I mean I'm not even touching you directly and yet you seem like you're about to burst any minute." He studied Shizuo's reactions, and made some personal notes in his mind: 'Shizuo seems to be having a fight with himself.' and '...either he gives in to the pleasure I'm giving him or he withstands it and kills me when the effect wears off.'

Izaya began feeling pretty aroused himself, and not even thinking straight anymore he moved down. His heart thumped when he slowly pulled down the others boxers. A new expression was seen on his face, the face which normally never showed an expression at all.

'He-- He-- He's huge! This will never fit!' he thought before his lips turned into a wicked grin. It didn't matter if it didn't fit, he rather enjoyed being in pain anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

"Damn you!!! Die pervert! Don't even drag me to your level...Shit."

He knows that every expression he showed on his face has a big impact on how Izaya will react. Whether it was for the better--is there even a good reaction from Izaya, that he don't know-- or for the worse, which is usually the case. Nonetheless, there is this tiny bit of happiness he lurking in the deepest ounce of his soul. Happiness from the thought that somebody else is taking notice of himself. Himself that sometimes he totally despise.

Not only was Izaya the surprised one. Even he himself was shocked that he reacted that much on Izaya's advances. Once again he tried to resist every bit of feeling that sprouts within him with every touch of Izaya on his skin. He jerked up and sent Izaya on the edge of the bed.

Ignoring the fact that his pants was took off, he grabbed on the other's shirt and pinned him firmly on the middle of the bed. Surely, with his bigger built, he has at the advantageous side. But seeing Orihara only smirked back to him made his blood boil. He gave the other a punch or two or three, and another. He even lost count.

A certain voice at the back his head urged him to stop. And he did. Blood on his fists and and the other's beaten face made him even hotter than before. Izaya wrapped his arms around his neck, drawing him closer.

To hell with rationality and logical thinking.

Shizuo could not defy those lust-filled look on the other's eyes and eveloped Izaya's swelling lips with his own.