Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Supporter
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    OctoberNight Inventory

Re: Harry Potter! <3

Love Harry Potter, Proud Slytherin. If you don't know your house, go to Pottermore.com. JK Rowling made the quiz herself.
    While every good Harry Potter fan IMO has a few issues with the movies, as I do, I tend to overlook them just for the thing as a whole. The books of course will always come first and I treasure them dearly.
    The biggest thing I don't agree with---is Harry and Ginny. SO expected, SO trite. I tell you, Luna would have been a better choice. She understood in him in ways no one else could. And I will go down with that ship.
    Also for the fact that through the books and movies, most if not all Slytherins were seen as Voldemort supporters or the 'bad guys' to always fight against. They were used as scapegoats, and frankly, it's more realistic that a lot of Slytherins would have been in the final battle for Hogwarts and fully supported Harry Potter. I don't think enough of that is shown or mentioned.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    KamBaibly Inventory

Harry Potter t 3

Im super excited to go and see it Ive been a Harry Potter fan forever, and yes, the movies arent as good as the books but oh well Itll be awesome anyways
    Anyone else going to see it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles