Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Korean Movie - Two Weddings And a Funeral

this movie looks really cool. I am waiting for this. Everybody, if you guys find it somewhere, please upload it. Thank you so much!

Ultimate Yaoi Expert chiakaiyuki's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    chiakaiyuki Inventory
    Gift Box Halvir Hropter Sonooka Souichirou Myoujin Tsubasa
    This sounds good! I'll keep an eye out, though it'll be a while yet before it'll be available for download.

i put the download link of the movie in drama downloads

I want the subtitles of this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    download eng sub here^^

This site is for downloading the movie with 2.4GB not the subtitles and it's in vietnamese, so many of us won't understand how to move in the particular site. Do you have any other suggestion?
    Last edited by LanaEnLuna; 10-08-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert chiakaiyuki's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    chiakaiyuki Inventory
    Gift Box Halvir Hropter Sonooka Souichirou Myoujin Tsubasa
    Quote Originally Posted by LanaEnLuna View Post
    This site is for downloading the movie with 2.4GB not the subtitles and it's in vietnamese, so many of us won't understand how to move in the particular site. Do you have any other suggestion?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are eng subs. It's only a first draft, so they aren't very good. Maybe you will be able to make more sense out of them than I did.

if you go on 1channel.ch its uploaded on there with english subs plus is really good quality

Quote Originally Posted by chiakaiyuki View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are eng subs. It's only a first draft, so they aren't very good. Maybe you will be able to make more sense out of them than I did.
    thnx dude....finally i found it....

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    EvilStewie Inventory
    Actors - Baba Ryoma Actors - Kim Nam Gil Actors - Kim Jae-wook Singers - Kim Hyun Joong
    Been looking for this one as well!! Its got to be out there somewhere ... I know someone who watched the raw and she said the ending is not to be expected..

Korean title is 두 번의 결혼식과 한 번의 장례식 (두.결.한.장 for short)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles