Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory
    Valentine - FF VII Valentine - Naruto Shizuo Nero

Re: Bored out of my mind, someone please rp w/ me

Wow glad you like it! Not sure why I thought you wouldn't. It is only for a few, like mainly the ★ ones. I do like them not knowing but a seme/demon might tell them if he gets mad enough. Depends on how the RP gose same with the snaping and butt stuff. I like saying butt stuff okay. I'll probably say prostitutes from time to time as well. Oh the statutes are naked and erect and maybe get used. Ah, thats to much!*hides face*
    I really don't like the word whore actually and um no GD word please. Devil damnit be fine. So say top uke for the more seme guys I E MC and bottom uke for well the ukes guys I E YC. Something like that? I guess I just don't see my twins using the phrase prostitutes like they think their better than that word and also maybe it's a human word so they really don't want to use it. Plus I think changing some words is fun. Just gonna say I think maid outfits are cute.

maybe not those big bows and he's cute. Almost tempted to be him.

I think I'll send you a PM for more on hybrids. But I ment more like half elf and human or even demon. So say the only have pointy ears, different color eyes or fangs. Maybe powers. Small stuff and still be mostly human looking. I guess I like hybrids because I don't want it all humans and hybrids live longer so I didn't want anybody dieing so soon. But yeah we have all that cool death stuff too. But also was thinking hybrids are really unwanted so they get dump a lot at orphanages. I played a game where half-elves had humans be racest against them. I was like stop screwing elves if ya hate the results so much. We don't have to use this.

I know, the severance idea is brilliant. Hm, okay I know big fantasy but how about a creature. Say a spider like creature that makes a web in the corner so it gose unseen. But what it dose see with it's many eyes gets broadcast to hm, a crystal ball or mirrors that work like TV screens. If things get real bad they can run off to get help or maybe push a button or pull their webstring that sets off a single to the security room. It can be a rat like creature or maybe a little monster. Though I think viewing spider really works. We can give them cute names or they can be name after the room. Like viewing spider #1 for room 1 and so on. Also maybe the twins or their scientist invited them so why nobody knows what they really are. Heh,talk about your live security feed I just reliesed!

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Sosuke0549's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory
    Ten Count Hidoku Shinaide Hinata Shouyou Rose

Hmm...ig we can do the spider thing it could be a spell the twins use and the security room could be just a massive spider web with water droplets on it and each water droplet shows the viewer each room threw the spider's eyes. I'm going to start making my charecters now. I'll PM you them and you can let me know what you think. As for half elves...ehhhh...we'll see. I might mention it in the rp but I dont think I'll play as one...eh.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory
    Valentine - FF VII Valentine - Naruto Shizuo Nero

Okay cool. Glad the spider thing works for you. IDK about the water but whatever. Okay, that's cool too. I may do hybrid guys. I kinda have 1 or 2 in mind. Maybe try to think of them like mix race people?
    Also should there be like a magic cut off spell when they come through the portals. Something that keeps them from teleporting away with a guy. Also should the statues be stone or not? I rather it still be their flesh just frozen in place. Infact when you touch then their rather cold but no frost. More like cold stone.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 04-09-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles