Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The one who returned Asakura-Sama's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Asakura-Sama Inventory
    Yato YO Birthday - Riddle 3 Mujihi na Karada Badou

Re: [18+] Demon Bride [Yukonwolfspirit and Asakura-sama]

K grab the handle of a luxurious door and pushed it open, revealing a really elegant lobby of a high rise condo, he took out a white card he got from shin and showed it to the young man with a formal attire on the reception desk.

the young man ask some question and K explained that he needs to visit the room.

"I'm sorry sir but the police already visited that room and took everything as an evidence"
    K squint his eyes and looked at the receptionist with a confused look "what do you mean?"
    "As I said sir the police came and cleaned up the room"
    "you got to be kidding me..." K mumbled under his breath "I'm also from the team, i need to check if they really took care of the evidence"
    "but-" before he could even speak K took out his police badge from his coat
    "I need to double check the room" he said again firmly
    "... o-of course, let me just phone the cleaners to pull out from the room"
    "Instruct them to leave everything, there cleaning materials, the trashes, everything"
    "no problem sir"

after the reception phoned the cleaners, the young man allowed K to go up the building and check the room, K angrily stormed to the elevator and hop off the floor in question.

the room door was closed so he used his key card to enter, and it was really cleaned up even the furniture, only the cleaning supplies and a trash bag left by the cleaners earlier are there, K checked the bathroom, the corners, other rooms, the in wall closet, nothing just dust, no visible finger prints either, whoever cleaned it out are professionals.

K took out his phone and called his Acquaintance

"Hello officer Shin speaking"
    ".... stop it shin i assume you have my number on your phone"
    "Krain! I mean silver kite, oh sorry its a habit"
    "it's a bad habit you shouldn't introduce yourself on the phone what if its not me?"
    "alright alright i get it, your worried"
    "I'm not" K said annoyingly over the phone "anyway that's not what i want to talk about, "01's" room, did you asked a team to clean it out?"
    "no why should I? your going to visit it right?"
    "well someone cleaned it out, the reception said it was one of ours, but I doubt it"
    "what? no shit, I'll try to investigate what happened"
    "no need like i said it was cleaned out there's nothing to investigate, they also probably faked their identities to do that, just keep me updated within the hive, i think a wasp entered the nest bye" K ended the call and sighed

K looked at the cleaned out place, someone's probably inside the force, a traitor, a spy, if not how else would someone know his going to investigate this place, he should be careful who to interact with, talking to shin isn't safe anymore either, he shouldn't discuss to anyone his next moves anymore.

as he thought of this K noticed something, there's a garbage in the trash bag, it might be from the other rooms or somewhere else but its too little, so it might have come from this room, however disgusting it is he rustled through it, thankfully its just tissues.

"hmmm...." there's nothing particularly wrong with them but some of them smells like booze, K placed the trash bag back to where he got it.

"well one of them might be drunkard" he thought

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Standing outside on the door of the condo a smaller elderly woman stood in the entryway as if waiting for K to finish. In her arms she held a medium sized box one that would be used when moving or packing up belongings. Standing and watching K she chuckled lightly, “there isn’t anything left it got cleaned out yesterday by an older gentleman. He reeled of alcohol, had a key so I didn’t think anything of it the lad that traveled with him didn’t say a word as they moved furniture and all the woman’s belongings into the moving truck” the woman explained not knowing that Yukie and Raven where just getting rid of any leftover evidence the police left behind. “They cleaned the whole place also from top to bottom.” The woman muttered adjusting the heaving box in her arms more.

“The older man went down to the truck to grab more bleach but the young lad asked me to hold onto this said someone would be by in a few hours or days to pick it up.” The woman finished moving the box carefully while walking into the kitchen and set it down as it was filled with a lot of things including overlooked evidence and some of the new pills hitting the street that Raven had been delivering along the way. “Polite young man ended up meeting him while visiting a friend on this side. I’ve seen him about four times once before he seemed to be a prize the young miss had brought home from a date.” The woman explained sighing softly as she looked at the apartment. “She gushed about him all the next day according to Sylvia, said they where going out again the next night and was hoping it would turn into more three days later we called for the smell manager found her cut up. I’m assuming you know the rest” she finished with a small frown.

The one who returned Asakura-Sama's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Asakura-Sama Inventory
    Yato YO Birthday - Riddle 3 Mujihi na Karada Badou

K sighed he didn't really accomplished anything

and with nothing else to do in here he just decided to hit back home, but as soon as he step out of the condo door he saw a small elderly woman as if waiting for him

he listened to her in a while.

and it seems someone was really expecting him, it might not be necessarily him but they are expecting someone to investigate the room again, but why all the hassle of cleaning up the evidence just for the second investigation, wouldn't they clean up just before the investigation started in the first place?? more questions more headache for K

as he got lost in thoughts for a moment the old lady was already inside setting down the box by the kitchen counter, does she not realize a murder happened in this very condo? she entered like it was nothing, K thought to himself as she followed her.

K smiled and thank her regardless "the young lad and the older guy that you said reeks of alcohol" K's guess was correct the other man was really a drunkard, but he never expected it would just be the 2 of them doing the cleaning, he expected about a number of 3 - 4 men to clean a crime this fast, but smaller quantity would be better if your going to get out of the radar it seems.

then again why would someone deliberately leave something behind for him?

"can you tell me what they look like?" he asked the elderly who clearly looks exhausted, she's been carrying the box for a while it seems.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

“The one who smelled of alcohol wasn’t exactly all the way there kinda looked like he hadn’t slept in awhile. He was unshaven black hair and dark circles under his eyes, he wore a simple long sleeved shirt under a medical coat it was why I didn’t think anything of them coming by to clean they looked like the part. It wasn’t until I say the young man with him that I realized he was her boyfriend before she was murdered.” The woman explained with a small sigh not sure what was going to happen to the lad when caught. “The other one with him...he was quite different not many people posses albino traits. He wore a hat his hair was cut short and messy he wore a medical outfit to but he seemed to be more like a patient. The older man....let’s see....Raven? I think it was Raven had the young man who Sylvia was told was named Yukie to clean the place. Despite how hurt he looked he had quite a bit of strength he moved out everything by himself. Course I offered him to stay and join me and Sylvia for dinner but he refused and just asked I keep this box around. He seemed like he knew someone would be by to pick it up. Said not to give it to a uniformed officer seemed as if he was afraid of going to the police with what he left behind.” The elderly woman finished before pulling out a small letter containing an address to Yohs illegal storage facility. “He seemed like such a nice young man...shame if he gets locked up he seemed unable to argue against his boss”.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles