Just be friends~ (Ridd x Yuukina)

Ridd

Characters:

tumblr_lzs6w7uxCt1rofro7o1_500.jpg

(Yuukina)

Name : Yuu Shirahane

Hair: Blonde

eyes: Green

Background: Studying management ! He is a seme and loves getting attention from the people.. Outstanding and handsome guy with tall and muscular body. He loves fun and totally flirty, he can get cold and bored easy. He is self-centered but also does care his friends lot of. he is scared about falling in love so avoiding to this feelings.

les-bishonens-329915.jpg

(ridd)

Name: Oshiro Natsume

Hair: Short and black.

Eyes: Golden amber

Nature: Popular among friends and girls, and really friendly and polite towards everyone, unless someone is being rude towards him. Then he can be a monster himself too. He isn't that much of a partier, but if his friends ask him to go, he doesn't usually dare to decline. Like I already said, he is really friendly towards everyone.

Other: He's normal heighted. Not tall, but not short either. He has got a slim, beautiful body, and a really beautiful face. He doesn't look like a child from his face, but more like a woman. He's usually quiet, and seems like a shy guy, but he really isn't. He's still being affected by `that´ incident from 4 years ago, so he's not too much into having relationships. Though if a girl asks him on a date, he's too friendly to decline. He loves to hang out with friends and have fun, but he also likes to be alone and read books. He's studying management at the same university as Yuu.

-------------

"Yuu.. I love you..." The short, black haired boy said, staring at his friend with no signs of joking in his eyes. He was fully serious about this. He had loved his bestfriend, who was also his friend from childhood, for many years now. Only today he had gotten enough courage to confess his love. He was waiting for Yuu to reply.

"Tsch! A gay? Who would have ever thought you were one of that kind of people? Hah! Disgusting!" Yuu said, laughing at Natsumes face. At that second, Natsume's confidence fell, and tears welled up into his eyes. His heart stopped. He watched as Yuu walked away, leaving him alone there, and blackness started to fall into his vision. He couldn't breath, and he felt like dying. He hadn't expected anything like this. It was horrible. After that, the next events flashed trough his mind like pictures. Going home, not eating for days, meeting a doctor, getting medicines, moving away... Then, the last picture that flashed in his mind, was an endless repeat of Yuu walking away right in front of his eyes. Natsume tried to reach his hand towards Yuu, but Yuu was already gone, disappeared like dust. Then everything started to disappear, bringing the blackness back again. "Tsch! A gay? Who would have ever thought you were one of that kind of people? Hah! Disgusting!"... "Disgusting!" "DISGUSTING!"

Natsume shook his head to drive the eternal nightmare out of his head. He didn't want to think about it right now. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and there was no clouds in the sky. Natsume wanted to enjoy of this day with no worries right now. He just wanted to meet his friends, and not to care about anything. He had been good in pushing things aside from his minds during these past 4 years, and he was doing it now too. After a few good minutes he was fully inside his daily thoughts about friends.

"Oi! Natsuuu~~ Won't you share her with me?" A familiar voice asked behind him, and a pair of strong arms wrapped around his neck. Natsume raised his eyebrows at his friend, not caring about the curious looks they got from the other people on the corridor. "Excuse me? Share who with you, Shiki?" Natsume asked, not knowing what his friend was talking about at all. Shiki frowned and ran his fingers trough his brown hair, turning his handsome face away from Natsume. He sighed. "Well of course I'm talking about Ruina! I saw her confessing to you earlier today. `Who´, you ask... Don't play stupid, geez..."

Natsume blinked a bit before getting Shikis point. "Oh! You're talking about her? Yeah, she confessed to me, but I apologized, and said that I'm not interested in her like `that´. She's a really kind girl, but I'm not in love with her. We are just friends now." Natsume flashed a smile at his friend, who was sighing heavily again now. "I bet you also said; `Oh I'm really grateful for your feelings Amamiya-san, and I really apprecia...´" Shikis sentence was cut of by Natsumes hand, that was slammed on his mouth to cover it. "Just shut up." Natsume said, blushing lightly, and turning around to continue walking forward.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• Ridd

"Yuu.. I love you" Best friend of him was opening his heart, his feelings to Yuu... He was knowing that Natsume was serious and also he was knowing that his heart wasnt open for this feelings... Yuu's inner voice was saying while natsume was waiting an answer from him "What an uneasy feeling !!! My words wont come out right !!!"

"Tsch, A Gay? Who would have ever thought you were one of that kind of people?.. Hah !! Disgusting!" Yuu said. He laughed at Natsume and then..... He just walked away, walked long till his house while thinking about what he have done and said to Natsume. he kicked his room's door and did open it , he was laughing "Natsume... why? why you have to love someone like me" Yuu's inner voice was making him bittersweet. He walked into his room and saw the picture of Natsume and him near by his pc. Yuu had to leave, he had disappearing from Natsume's life ,at this moment he decided it even thought it will be hard for Natsume and I... "Hah ! I'm the only one who hurted Natsume and now I'm thinking about his feelings" Yuu laughed hard...

Yuu woke up from his dream, no it was kinda a nightmare and he was all sweaty. "Tch. what a nightmare" he was about going out his bed and noticed the woman who was sleeping near by him. Yuu did wake up the woman "Excuse me but you have to go !!" the woman smiled and get closer to Yuu "why we dont spend more time in the bed" she whispered her sweet words into Yuu's ear. Yuu pushed the woman's body away and said while laughing "Stop acting like you are my girlfriend. we just shared one nice night together, only this.." Yuu pointed the dress on the floor to the woman "I told you !!! you have to go !! is my words hard to understand?" the woman was about crying. she dressed silently, walked to the door but before turned her face to Yuu "You know what? you are just an a....e" Yuu didnt care about what the woman have said to him, he did open the window and took some fresh air, it was a beautiful day, sunny one. he was thinking "Why? why I just dont let myself falling in love with someone?" he sighed.

"Dude ! you are late ! Oh wait , lemme bet you have ended with some woman again?" keiji was on the phone. "Oh well she wanted me, so...." Yuu laughed hard. "Mister Casanova is talking again. Anyway today you have come to the school, otherwise you know..."..."As I do care, you know I'm not into studying at all, its boring!" Yuu closed the phone and went into the shower for being ready to his day...

((WoW A playboy~ I like it! ;) ;p ))

Natsume truly enjoyed getting all the looks in the corridor. He was walking with Shiki and a few other guys towards the school cafeteria, shaking his head slowly, making his hair swing from side to side on purpose. It was just like a slow motion scene from a movie. It was beautiful, and totally captivating, and Natsume knew it. He fully enjoyed all the attention he got. You could say that he was a bit self-centered, but he had so much good traits too, that his friends didn't care. Plus they were mesmerized by Natsumes overhelming beauty too.

"Oi,oi,oi. You're doing it again." Shiki said, grabbing Natsumes shoulder. Natsume flashed a charming smile at him. Natsume truly had his `tease and conquer´-mode on right now, and even Shiki couldn't avoid being targeted by it. "I'm doing what?" Natsume asked, continuing to smile. He was on a good mood right now, and it was just like him. His mood jumped from right to left in a nanosecond if something happened. `Gosh! Does he have a split personality or something?´ Shiki thought inside his head, staring at his friend with eyes full of disbelief. "If you continue that, the king of the campus will get mad you know." Shiki said, and Natsume chuckled, not having any idea that the king of the campus, who Shiki was referring to, was actually Yuu. "He'll be here to collect his women back. He's not going to be too happy about this you know? I heard he is coming to school today already, and I'm sure that someone has informed him about a certain idiot who is standing on his way." Shiki said, being really worried about his friend, who was just carelessly continuing to spread his attractive pheromones everywhere around himself. "Geez... totally hopeless." Shiki muttered so quietly that only he himself could hear it.

"Here I'm !! again !!!" Yuu sighed and started walk in the coridor to his class, he took his sunglasses away while walking... Shiny green eyes took girls's attention faster, lot of girls were around him. He always liked getting attention from girls so it was okay for him except they were asking lot of questions to him. Yuu noticed someone was pulling his arm "Jeez man !! Stop flirting with girls now. Class is about to start" keiji said. Yuu smiled to girls and said "Excuse me Ladies ! I have to go now" . Yuu was a gentlemen but in same time a casanova also !! he started walk together with keiji.

"Man ! You should stop cuting my fun !!" he yelled at keiji. "Yeah yeah sure as you didnt have your fun last night ehhh?.Btw there is another dude who is getting girls's attention. new rival maybe?" Keiji chuckled. They entered to their class. Everyone were looking at Yuu since he was absent in the class mostly. Yuu was looking for one empty space to sit and..... He noticed the golden amber eyes , the eyes were looking at him but he didnt care about it . Keiji was pulling his arm again "Man just stop pulling me !!!" Yuu glared at keiji and did sit down.

Natsume sighed, sitting in the class alone, isolating himself from his friends. He didn't want to hear Shiki's empty words about the `king of the campus´. And Natsume wasn't even flirting with the girls! He had just had his fun by mesmerizing them slightly. Of course he wasn't going to break anyones' heart or anything. Was Shiki stupid or something? Suddenly everyone in the class (the girls even more eagerly than the boys) turned their heads towards the door, and girls had these odd, admiring looks on their faces. Natsume frowned, being slightly suprised, and he turned his head to the door, just being curious who was in there. And that's when his body froze, and heart stopped. A droplet of sweat fell down on his spine at the same time as cold shivers ran up it. He couldn't believe his eyes.

The light blonde hair had been cut shorter, and it looked more mature now. This familiar face that had been a bit round, and beautiful the last time Natsume had seen it, was now so unresistably handsome that it hurt to look at it. It made Natsume feel weak from the knees. The body that had before been similar to Natsume's (slim, and short), was now over a head taller than Natsumes, and much more muscular. That body was hot enough to make anyone envy the owner, and the combination of that face and body, was making hot flushes run trough Natsume's body.

`Yuu.´ A voiceless whisper said. Natsume's lips clearly opened, and said the name unconsciously, but no voice came out from his mouth. He was terrified. All the painful memories that had been just nightmares for the past years, came now back into Natsume's mind as real as the reality. They opened the old wounds that Yuu had once caused, and left without care. It hurt so much that Natsume almost couldn't breath anymore. `Is this the reason why you've endured the torture all these years? Are you really this weak?´ A voice asked inside Natsume's head, and that voice was his own voice. It was the only thing that prevented Natsume from letting the tears well up into his eyes.

Yuu yawned since he was sleepless and the class was totally boring also. Still the eyes of some girls and guys were checking Yuu's face and his body which made Yuu bored more and more. He was loving getting attention but when he was feeling like thats extreme, he was runing away from the people and mostly being alone. Back then it was always like this, girls were confessing their love to Yuu and then.. always ended in same way, no love, nothing... "Yuu !! wake up !! I'm talking with you" keiji was shaking his arm so Yuu woke up from his deep thoughts and laughed "Ohhh sorry I had an amazing dream about one girl with who I'm going to date tonight"...

Yuu's eyes focused at one guy who was sitting close to him and black haired guy's tears were falling onto the desk... He was wondering who was he? "Ohhh dont tell me that you worried about this dude?" keiji laughed hard and added "he is just someone who has flashy smile , ehh and well he is too beautiful for being a man thought" Yuu stared at keiji "how do you know all these details of him?" Yuu noticed that there were lot of people in his class that before he never have seen 'em. Keiji went to check black haired guy if he was ok and came back in few minutes while laughing "ehh. Natsume is weird one as I got it... I asked him if all is good and even he didnt look at my face"

"Wait ! what? what just did you say? Natsume?" Yuu asked. "Hrmm his full name ! what was it !!" Keiji was trying to figure out "Ahhh Oshiro Natsume. yeah". keiji answered. Yuu's face turned into pale.. "Natsume!!" he was laughing hard and was trying to hide his uneasy feelings, again.... "Are you ok Yuu?" keiji asked.. Yuu was laughing hard, still !! He kept saying "Natsume ehh and in here, in same class with me" He wasnt knowing what to do except laughing over it again. He stopped laughing suddenly and turned his back to the side that Natsume was sitting. "All these years I ran away from this uneasy feeling and we met in here again ehh natsume!"

"what are you writing now Yuu and what happened?" Keiji was wondering what the hell was going on between Natsume and Yuu. "Ahhh its nothing man. Let's go now ! you know I have a date with one girl and dont wanna miss it" Yuu answered and went to the desk that Natsume was sitting ! Yuu leaned in and whispered his words into Natsume's ear "you are still such a cry baby. here is my phone number if you wanna talk with me" Yuu left the little note and ruffled Natsume's hair before leaving the class.

Natsume was staring at Yuu, not being able to stop his tears from running. Now he could remember `that´ situation clearly, and it just made him want to go under the ground. That handsome face was too much for him right now. He knew that Yuu had noticed him also, but he couldn't stop staring. He was in shock. Suddenly the person who was accompanying Yuu, Keiji, if Natsume remembered his name right, stood up, and came to his side. "Are you okay? Why're you crying?" He asked, and this time Natsume woke up from his nightmarious thoughts. He turned his head away, knowing that people were staring at him right now, and he didn't say a word. He could hear Keiji leaving his side, but he didn't want to look at him at all. He wanted to go away. He didn't want to be here.

"Natsume ehh? And in here, in same class with me." "All these years I ran away from this uneasy feeling and we met in here again? Ehh Natsume!" Natsume could hear Yuu's voice saying all this, and those words were like daggers that hit straight into Natsume's heart. He could remember Yuu calling him disgusting, and dirty for being interested in guys. It truly hurt him right now. He couldn't breath at all. His lungs just rejected all the air Natsume tried to inhale. Natsume could also hear Yuu talking about a date with some girl, and it didn't make him feel any better. Then, suddenly Yuu's lips were on his ear, making his heart beat stop at once. His face went bright red, and he looked extremely cute, being embarrassed, but he hid his face from everyone, even Yuu. Soon Yuu's lips were away, as well as Yuu himself too, and the only thing that was left was a small piece of paper in Natsume's hand. `Crybaby? Yuu's number? Hah! I don't want something he gives to all the girls he dates. I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore!!´ Natsume was hurt, heartbroken, and now he was angry too.

"Eeeh? Does he know Shirahane-san from somewhere?" "What?! Do you know Shirahane-sama from somewhere?" A girl who was sitting next to him asked, but Natsume shook his head, glancing at the girl. "No, I've never even seen him. And what's with the sama?" He asked rudely, and suddenly Shiki grabbed his arm, looking shocked. "You better not get involved with him. I really mean it. He's someone who has sex with different woman every night, and he knows how to fight too. No-one has ever won him. So just stay out of his way. He's dangerous." Shiki said, and Natsume stood up, not looking at Shiki. "Yeah. It won't be difficult to stay away from him." He murmured, and the sad tone in his voice wasn't left unnoticed by Shiki.

• Like 1

Keiji sighed "Yuu !! that was so uncool of you, you know this right" Yuu was ignoring Keiji's words and kept talking with girls. He was enjoying at all and his mood changed ! Yuu was feeling much better. "stop ignoring me and give me an answer, you know I'm curious! just what happened between you and Natsume?" keiji was jealous and was trying to get an answer from Yuu.."why you are curious? nothing happened between me and that guy called Natsume. it wasnt uncool at all, actually I was enjoying to see him while he was blushing like girls " Yuu chuckled and added "anyway. what are you going to do tonight? I hope you are going to stay in your house all alone". Keiji shaked his head slowly "how nice are you worried about me? well I'm going to the one party and some people from our class will be there". Yuu was listening Keiji and was planning all what he was going to do about Natsume. "Mhhhh nice. I think so I will join to you dude. tonight I will call you" Keiji shocked for a moment "Ehh? you and partying with the people from our class? what a crazy day"

Yuu was thinking about Natsume and the time that Natsume was confessing his love to him. Natsume became to beautiful for sure, his open neck and golden amber eyes.He was talking with himself "Allright.Let's play a game with you Natsume" he licked his lips...

Keiji was waiting for Yuu's call but nothing... so he went into the place for partying. Keiji was talking with his friends and he heard his phone was ringing loudly "Finally !! you called me cos You are not coming, right Yuu?" Yuu was laughing "Not really just give me that damn address and I will be in there"...

• Like 1

"Gosh! Don't be such a woman! Just tell me! What's wrong? Why were you crying in your room earlier today?" Shiki whispered to Natsume, not letting his friend off his hook. They were at the party right now, but Shiki wasn't going to let Natsume go before he got an answer. Natsume glared at his friend, not being happy about this at all. He had never shown his crybaby side to Shiki. The only one who had known of it was... Yuu... Now when Shiki had seen him crying, Shiki was terrified and absolutely worried. `Well at least I have people who care about me..´ Natsume thought to himself. "It's about an old thing. My first love actually. She rejected me harshly, and I'm still not over it. That's it! Happy now?" Natsume was saying `she´ on purpose. He didn't want Shiki to know that his first love was a guy. Even though Shiki knew that Natsume liked guys too, Natsume didn't want to reveal too much of his past. He wanted to keep it to himself. Shiki patted his back, and smiled. "Well, that girl made a big mistake. You're really a nice person you know. I wouldn't reject you harshly if you asked." Shiki said, and Natsume smiled, not noticing what Shiki was saying in between the lines. "Isn't that something you should say to a girl in this kind of situation. To a guy you should say something like; `Well, that happens man.´ or `Eeeh? Well, I'm sorry dude.´" Natsume asked, laughing. "Oh, so you're a man now? Crybaby." Shiki teased, and Natsume glared at him. Then they both laughed.

"Eeeh? Shirahane-san came? No way!!" One of the girls near them said, and Shiki's eyes widened slightly. "What? Shirahane? Nooo way. Why is he here?" Shiki asked, and Natsume just tried to breath normally. He had gotten over his worst depression by crying, but he still was a bit upset. Though now he wasn't going to cry anymore. He wasn't even going to pay attention to Yuu anymore. He wasn't going to let that incident control his life. He wanted to go on, and forget Yuu already. Too bad that he couldn't, because he had never fallen in love with anyone else again. He still missed Yuu... Shiki wrapped his arm around Natsume's shoulders and smiled at him. "Hey, don't look so depressed. You don't have to worry about anything." He said, and Natsume nodded. "Thanks Shiki.."

Yuu was drying his hair after the shower ! and he was thinking about the girl that he didnt date tonight. He wasnt sure at all if he was going to the place that for partying with some weird people. he fixed his hair and checked himself at the mirror "Done" he took his jacket faster and went out, Yuu's phone was ringing and the girl was calling him that Yuu supposed to date, He didnt open his phone, simply ignored it, his mind changed faster and decided go to the party and after a few minutes he called keiji and asked the address into where his friends were partying...

Yuu entered to the place and again people were looking at him and He was searching Keiji and found him while he was talking with some girls. "Ohhh lot of beautiful girls are in here tonight" girls were blushing at Yuu's words and he took their attention from Keiji.. "Perfect !! what do you want again" keiji yelled at Yuu. "I came to check my best friend and just wanted see if he is doing good, nothing more" Yuu chuckled. "Yeah as I dont know you !!!! there is somethings fishy , you never joined to our class's party and tonight you are in here." Yuu did put his finger onto Keiji's lips, leaned in and kissed Keiji's cheek "stop complaining and asking lot of questions like other girls in here" Keiji melted so he wasnt be able to talk.

Yuu went into one dark corner and was watching the people, They were dancing and drinking lot of. it was childish for Yuu so he didnt join to 'em. His eyes stucked at one big group and noticed Natsume was together with 'em and noticed that Natsume was avoiding to look at Yuu but from time to time Yuu was catching Natsume, he was looking at Yuu also. "Tchh. he is still the same. Allright Natsume lemme start to my game" he took one sip from his drink and walked at the group that into where Natsume was standing....

Natsume was standing with his friends, chatting happily. Everyone was a bit drunk, but Natsume wasn't. He hadn't drank anything else but one cider, because he had a really weak head for alcohol. He was drunk only after a few beers already. And he didn't even like beer. He drank cider, even if Shiki and the others called him a girl. Suddenly his eyes widened. He saw Yuu coming in, captivating every girl with his appearance. Natsume shook his head, having a bad feeling about this. He knew Yuu, and with that kind of smirk on his lips, there surely was nothing good going to come out of this. Plus, it still brought bad memories into his mind to see Yuu, so he didn't want to be here.

When Natsume saw Yuu kissing Keiji on the cheek, his eyes widened, and his heart throbbed. It hurt. "Eeeh? Why is Shirahane-san here? He never attends these parties!" One of the guys said. Natsume gritted his teeth. He didn't want to see Yuu anymore. He wanted to forget. "Are you alright, Natsume-kun?" Ruina asked quietly, suprising Natsume a bit. Now that he thought it, they were calling each other by names already. Usually they would call each other by surnames, but they weren't. Maybe Natsume liked this girl too? Nah. Deep inside he knew that there was no way for that. Natsume flashed her a charming smile and nodded. "I'm just feeling a bit outsider. Maybe I should just go back." He said to her, trying to glance Yuu without the guy noticing, but no such luck. Yuu was staring at him, and it made him feel both uncomfortable, and hot. Ruina took his hand into hers, and squeezed it lightly. "I'll hang out with you, okay? So please don't leave... I want to be with you..." Ruina said, smiling at Natsume, and he got a bit happy. Ruina was a really good girl, and she really cared about him. "Okay, I'll stay with you then." He said, and smiled a bit.

"Eeeeh! Shirahane-san is coming to this direction!!" One of the girls almost cried. Natsume's body tensed, and he turned his gaze to Yuu's direction, hoping that the girl had seen it wrong. But no. There he was, the incredibly handsome playboy was walking to their direction, smiling at the girls, and then looking at him. Yuu swallowed noisily. He turned his head towards Ruina, and he could also see Ruina's body tensing. This sweet girl was squeezing his hand slightly, seeming to be worried. No way. Did Ruina sense something that the others couldn't sense? Could Ruina sense that there was something going on with him and Yuu? "Shirahane-san~ Did you come to see me~~?" One of the girls asked flirtingly from Yuu, clinging on to him. Natsume turned his head away from Yuu, and smiled to Ruina. "So, I heard you play piano, right? I play it too. Actually I've played it for 11 years already." He said, trying to talk just normally, and not pay attention to Yuu. Ruina started to chat with him, being happy that Natsume was interested in her a bit.

"Shirahane-san~ Did you come to see me~~?" One of the girls asked flirtingly from Yuu, clinging on to him. "I'm not interested" Yuu smiled and took the girl's hands off from his arm nicely. The girl still was trying to get closer to Yuu, it didnt matter to her if Yuu gave his answer. Yuu was looking at Natsume directly , he didnt care if other people were watching him. Natsume was trying to ignore him and Yuu was knowing that , Natsume wasnt be honest to his feelings, thats what caught Yuu's attention since he always liked playing games like this.Yuu took his eyes away from natsume for some moments and noticed the girl who was standing near by Natsume. He was knowing the girl !. He pointed the girl and said "Ohhh Hi. Do I know you from somewhere?" Yuu was laughing and the girl was shaking and she answered "No !!! I dont think so". Yuu shaked his head slowly "Always the same answer is coming from the girls" . Yuu did remember the girl totally , not her name but the night he spent with her so it made him laugh again. Natsume was glaring at Yuu.

Yuu was noticing that Natsume was feeling uncomfortable near by him and after these words coming from Yuu about Ruina. Yuu grabbed Natsume's hand suddenly and started walk away with Natsume, he didnt care about the other people and didnt care about natsume's resists. "I didnt know if you was dating with girls also but come on you still love me then why spending your time with some girls?" Yuu wasnt jealous but totally selfish !...

Natsume saw only red when he heard Yuu saying those words to him about Ruina. No way. Not Ruina. Ruina was an innocent, sweet girl. There was no way that Yuu would have... Right now Natsume really wanted to hit Yuu and walk away, but he didn't. He knew that Yuu was good at fighting, so Natsume wouldn't even able to make a scratch. Natsume turned his eyes to Ruina, and saw that the girl was about to cry. "Hey... Don't care about hi--" Suddenly Natsume's words were cut off by Yuu's sudden grab of his arm. And before he even noticed it, he was already a good few meters away from his friends, who were staring at him eyes widened. "Let me go!!" Natsume shouted, trying to get away, but Yuu's grip was strong. Natsume even tried to hit Yuu, but there was no use. Yuu made all of his struggles fruitless, and it frustrated him greatly.

"I didnt know if you was dating with girls also but come on you still love me then why spending your time with some girls?" Yuu asked from him, and that's when Natsume's eyes went wide open. Gladly they were already out of the party, on the corridor of the dormitory, so there was no-one else to hear it. He slapped Yuu on the cheek, hard. "Shut the fuck up!! Who in love with you?!!" Natsume shouted angrily, tears welling up into his eyes. "You don't know anything about me!! I don't want to see you, or your perfect face anymore, so go show it to one of your whores, and leave me alone!!" He shouted again, feeling totally hurt. He felt bad for shouting these things to Yuu, and he didn't mean what he said about the whores, but he was protecting himself. He didn't want this to happen. He wanted to forget already. He had been hurt so badly already, so he didn't want to have anything to do with Yuu anymore. Tears were running on his cheeks, and he didn't want to see Yuu anymore. He turned his face away, and started walking to the direction of his own room. `Why did I ever fall in love with someone so cruel?´ "Asshole.." He murmured, wiping off his tears, and continuing to walk, not knowing if Yuu was coming after or not, but he didn't even care. "Natsume-kun!!" He could hear Ruina's shout from behind, but he didn't care about that either. He wanted to be alone. He wasn't sure if Ruina was coming after him, or if it was Yuu, but there sure was footsteps following. He fastened his speed.

• Like 1

Natsume slapped Yuu on the cheek, hard. "Shut the fuck up!! Who in love with you?!!" Natsume shouted angrily, tears welling up into his eyes. "You don't know anything about me!! I don't want to see you, or your perfect face anymore, so go show it to one of your whores, and leave me alone!!" He shouted again. First time Yuu saw Natsume's angry side ! maybe Natsume's love to him changed and.. maybe he hates Yuu. Yuu laughed shortly , it was his personality. He never did drop his smile or laugh even when he was mad or sad.

Natsume started walking to the direction of his own room. "You wont understand any s... Natsume back then you didnt and still... " his inner voice was making him mad so he was going after Natsume and he saw Ruina while chasing Natsume. "Just step back from this matter." Yuu yelled at Ruina and kept walking, Yuu was walking more faster since he noticed Natsume was trying to run away from him, it made him more mad but funny in same time also. He caught Natsume before he enters into his room, pulled Natsume's arm, pushed Natsume's body onto the door of Natsume's room... Natsume wasnt looking at his face. Their bodies were close and Yuu was feeling Natsume's heartbeats onto his chest. Yuu tilted Natsume's head and was looking into his eyes "what da hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... say that again you dont love me......... just say it while looking my eyes" Yuu shouted his words madly..

• Like 1

Natsume was just about to open the door of his room, but that's when his chaser grabbed his arm, and turned around. He got hit against the door, and soon he found himself being face to face with Yuu. Their bodies were touching, and it made blood rush inside Natsume's veins by force. A red paint coloured his cheeks, and he could hear his own heartbeat beating loudly. He turned his head to the side, not wanting to look at Yuu, and then he tried to struggle from the other boy's grip. Yuu didn't move an inch.

Suddenly he was looking Yuu in the eyes, when Yuu had tilted Natsume's head into his direction. He blinked away his tears, and tried to glare at Yuu angrily. After a few seconds his angry expression fell off. He couldn't keep his shield on anymore, and he felt vulnerable, being under Yuu's gaze once again. "Don't... I don't want to..." He whispered in a hoarse voice, almost crying again. His knees stopped working, and now only Yuu was keeping Natsume standing. Natsume was already sick of crying. "Please... Don't..." He whispered again, and tears were running down on his cheeks once again.

"Please... Don't..." Natsume whispered again, and tears were running down on Natume's cheeks once again. Natsume kept saying this words to Yuu but Yuu didnt care about Natsume's words. Yuu was feeling hot while hearing Natsume's heartbeats onto his chest, ahhh and Natsume's red cheeks, teary but still so beautiful. Yuu eyes focused at Natsume's open neck and... his smell... He wanted taste Natsume badly, Yuu's mind went to blank. Yuu's tongue was taking Natsume's tears away, salty... and slowly moved onto Natsume's neck...

Yuu stopped for a moment and noticed all these things were crazy, he was the only one who made Natsume cry and broken-hearted...and All these years Yuu let Natsume live with this painful feelings and now? Yuu's inner voice was disturbing his other thoughts. Yuu was the one person who never showed the soft sides of his heart and who never didnt show to others that he was a carrying person in his heart... even not to Natsume... Natsume was shaking badly and still crying. Yuu did release Natsume's hands and stepped back from him...

Yuu's anger was growing with his thoughts of Natsume... He kicked the door "You are still weak and yeah a crybaby" Yuu started laughing again even he was feeling sad in his heart but he didnt show it to Natsume. There was lot of things that Yuu was wanting tell 'em to Natsume but he promised to himself and to .... so he masked his face again... Yuu turned his back to Natsume "You know what? Ruina or whatever her name, she is nice girl. Let her loves you and open your heart to her". Natsume was quiet and was listening Yuu's words. Yuu turned his face to Natsume before leaving "You...I...I promised..." Yuu's words stucked in his throat.. "Just forget what happened in here. See you tomorrow in the class !!" Yuu smiled and walked away..."Tch. What I was thinking and almost let Natsume learns all back then what happened..." Yuu was talking with himself while walking to his house...