Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory
    Valentine - FF VII Valentine - Naruto Shizuo Nero

Exclamation Genre Idea: ALL MALE WOLRDS BIG IDEA

I really want to work/RP in all male worlds. Yes men having babies laying eggs and all that fun stuff!
    I go by fathers or even dads made you and papas or pops gave birth to you. Thats what they should be called and I think incest be just great for this RP too, ages like the rules here but I think it be okay if both our guys are 15 or 16 but I'll follow what ever.

These worlds can be anything from a normal world much like ours and they have jobs and cell phones and sex on the street or something more fantasy like a quest for the golden dildo with a big cock centaur or even the have and have nots and the have nots are slaves and ofcourse NEKOS NEKOS NEKOS! Where a tail can double as a dick.
    I will post some ideas here I wanna use in an all male world so please think about this and try to understand and PM me or what ever if you have any ideads.
    No women/females men/males only!
    :hamtaro-005 (8):

RP Idea for this:
    So here gose, hopefully it ill be easy to follow and if you have any ideas I like to hear them too. This can be group or not. I'm fine with either.
    :hamtaro-005 (6):

On the planet Demungel a planet much like earth there are 3 races that live on it and are all male.
    Humans are the main, biggest race but rather the weakest. They make the advances and live in a world much like ours sep their is no movies or TV. There is lots of music and they are very happy living with active stuff like biking, sports, dancing but there is video games and they get along with the other races. Humans give birth and can have babies around 15 or 16 and they keep there good looks for a long time, infact why not forever!
    Yeah all races look 18 or a bit older to 30 all their life. When you become a parent you should age a little bit hence the 30 look.

Wizards are humans with magic like powers. Wizard can mate with demons and Angels much easier than normal humans. So they tend to be who the demons&angels go for among the humans. I like wizards to not be super powered. Just small powers like making plants grow or moving things or teleporting. keep it small and simple.
    Humans live near the water and the soil parts of the planet where they can grow food and raise animals to eat and fish and use water.

Demons are an old race that use to be more animal like but evolve along side the humans. They live in the harsher realms like the desert and deep forest and caves and underground. They are the toughest and strongest race and do hard work like building things and hunting big animals. But there are sweet small ones too.

Their are different types like magic users and winged and they have babies differently. Winged,dragon demons lay eggs but most other give birth. Water demons somewhat like a frog carry a baby in an egg on their body usely the front but can be the back. Some all so have 2 forms, change shapes. Like a dragon demon has a dragon form and water demons may have a water dragon form or even a fish,seahorse form how cute!
    :hamtaro-005 (19):
    Magic demons are the most human looking and usely have some human in them. With such difference as eye and hair color.
    Now another idea for demons they can control pregnatecy. So if they don't want to get they can't but if their truly in love their bodies will open up and a baby there will be! They can mate with all races but humans are a bit eaiser.
    If you have any ideas for a demon race let us know!

Angels are the newest race and weak in a different way as in their immune system. They can get sick very easily unlike demons who don't seem to get sick at all and humans who just now and then [very much like us]
    They live high up hence why their immune system probably so bad. But ones who live lower or among the humans tend to be better and a lot of angels become doctors too.Their not as diverse as the other races as in they look quite a bit alike but when your that pretty who cares!
    They are like the poets and artist and such.
    Angels have to take a right of passive to grow up, be able to have babies. So most don't till their 18 or older as they are rather timet. But they can at 12 and some are brave enough to do so. They have to take their first big flight. Flying off the highest peek or whatever mountain they live on or is near by. Going through the air their body and mind changes to who they will be for the rest of their lives. [in your bios note please state if they gone through this or not.]

Now a place for them all to be!
    :hamtaro-005 (12):

Grand City! is the biggest and main City at the center of the planet. All races live here in harmony and where our school will be. The Grand City all grades school. It will be more than high school and go on 7 to 10 years and they have adult classes too. It's very large but you do not live their! It's not harry potter! But their are nice house and hotels near by. Their is free daycare for teachers and students who ya know got some fun.
    It's meant for all races to go here and has all types of teachers too. Teachers can date students!

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Re: Genre Idea: ALL MALE WOLRDS BIG IDEA

Guys and ideas for this!

Name:June
    age:around 50 but he's not sure as he stop caring bout birthdays a long time ago
    race:Forest or green wizard

He lives in and protects the chime forest. It is in great danget as the humans in the near by city want to tear it down and exspane. He has traps and protection spells.
    Now the other idea is YC can be these guys but I can do an RP with different ppl I guess base on one of these guys.

Guy 1: You want to exspane and get rid of june. Yo can the head destroy guy or on the community to exspane. Anyway despite this, well june is so pretty! You like him and maybe try to sudece him to get him away something like that but the wrath of a wizard is very bad! From turning into a frog or your penis getting removed!

Guy 2: Your a cop or something like that who's on neither side and are following orders to fight and get rid of june. But after spending some time with him nd maybe seeing him naked you fall for his good looks and charms and start to doubt your orders.

Guy 3: Your on June side! Your a environment lawyer or something and want to keep the forest and love june

any other ideas?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Name:Vix waterson
    race:Water demon but is small part human
    forms: Has a water demon form and can turn into water
    personality: Not very social and can be a bit of a snob. He loves books and reading and hates DIRTY! CAN NOT STAND FILTH!
    He dose'nt care to much for humans but is fascinated by their books and writings.

He moved to the city of water wheel witch has the biggest water wheel in the world hence it's lame name and it's an city by the water.
    He move their to work and live in the library witch is very old and rumor to have books that are no where else!
    But it's run down and so filthy! Hasn't been clean in what looks like a century. To clean it he ha to get naked to use his full cleaning powers . But after hours of cleaning he falls asleep in the middle of the floor naked! YC comes in on this and what dose he do? Wake him up, stare at him or be naughty and take pictures!

Name: Haruka Sena
    race:Golden Angle
    personality: Very cheerful and upbeat! He's curious about everything
    He move to a human city to be their first angle cop! He went through training and everything and passed!
    But is quite nieve to human ways. Never seen or been a car before for one!
    YC will be his partner in more ways than one. Haruka will live with you as you teach him about human ways. Getting frustration but he's still oh so CUTE!

Last edited by YaoiFun; 01-28-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Bardock Inventory

I like your update. I'm very interested in this.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Question Re: Genre Idea: ALL MALE WOLRDS BIG IDEA

Yay! Witch idea or just the genre? I like the idea of all male sayajin world
    Is it okay if I just post guys with no idea for RP here? I mean I'll try to come up with something but sometimes I may not.
    All so is it all right if I put up ukes for others to be?

Name:Silver
    race:white wing warrior angle
    history: He's been truely inlove twice with humans but he out lived them and they pass on. He has 10 children between them. Because of the sad heartache he's not looking to fall inlove again. After the second husband died and he got done raising the kids he become a wandering warrior angle. Not staying in a place to long and helping where needed or called apon.

Idea:Silver ask to come to a farming village that needs protecting even though it means living among mostly humans. He stays with the cheaf or the cheaf's son at first or maybe permanently. So will he fall for a new human? or another race living there perhaps?
    Or perhaps the trouble is a gang or just a rogue guy and well fighting leads to fucking.

Name: Damon[be willing to change the name, maybe Axel]
    race: Dark wing angle with some demon

For some reason I want to do a singing thing. Like he's a diva and maybe uses guys till YC or he's a stay out of the public eye and gose to YC cafe all the time and they start a relationship and you found out who he is. YC is a fan with a crush or Damon starting out hitting indie clubs and YC can be another singer or a follower guy with crush and all that. Or even a sexy bad boy singer thing.
    Any more ideas?

Name:Neko[be willing to change the name, but he loves cat so much thought it fit!]
    race:mostly demon, has some human in him
    personality:He's really,really sweet! But he think's he ugly and has low self-esteem. He love's animals,mostly cats!

He lives under the street,in the sewer rescuing cat's and takes care of them. He begs, gose to homeless shelters or steals for him and the cats. He mostly steals cat food.

guy 1: Neko gets sick,maybe from the cats and YC finds him and he's a doctor or med student and takes care of him and the cats, love insues! I'm leaning towards human for YC but whatever you like. I kinda really wanna do this!

guy 2: YC is a neko maybe? Infact all these guys can be nekos or cat demons might be more fitting.
    Anyway a homeless kid too who stumbles apon Neko maybe hurt yourself and Neko takes care of you for hurt one or Neko shy at first but you tell him he's not ugly and hang out turning to sex and love.
    Maybe something with the cats?

guy 3: YC runs a cat shelter and Neko drops off cats there or picks them and YC gets a crush tell Neko he's not ugly and so forth.

Guy 4: Cop who tries to catch him. You find out what he dose and loves it

Name:Lucien [not the same demon note:He has hooves and Neko has feet but they can be brothers]
    race:demon,jaberwaki

Hm, I like the idea of a brothel. Infact a brothel RP period with all kinds of sex rooms and such.
    Or a strip club. Infact I think my next batch of guys will be for a strip club or brothel how that sound?

Name:Rix
    Race:Half human half demon
    I think he be really good for The brothel or strip club

Name: Lin master
    race: Demon, maybe sex demon?

I think he be good for the head of the brothel or strip club
    Otherwise be up for using these guys any RP!
    Hm but I like the idea of Lin being an artist or maybe a dancer and YC his muse perhaps
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 01-30-2015 at 06:13 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Ok, lotta guys, lotta demons! Ukes for all![Semes for me] Some have name on pic,names can be made up for RP same with age and race

more ideas like:

ANGLE DELIVERY SERVICE! That's right angles flying all around delivery stuff getting crushes on fellow co-workers or a customer.
    I like an wizard master and apprentice type RP, Bored prince, Master and Slave,New cop or any partners, restaurants or cafe.
    All so up for an epic quest RP, been wanting to do that a long time now actually and had these guys years now too

Numbers on side or at bottom, we can give them names

Race: Wizard

race: Wizard warrior

Race: Wizard maybe a prince

race: I wanna say a wizard demon mix

YES I HAVE MORE! Thier all from my collection,anyway I'm sure y'all can tell who's a uke or seme so hope this is great! It took me hours!
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 02-04-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Thumb Up Re: Genre Idea: ALL MALE WOLRDS BIG IDEA

BUMP! But don't think I want folks posting here, so like PMs
    Or do post your ideas or respond to mine ahhh! This idea is to grand to let die!

Hey how about a fantasy type good old fashion quest! A bunch of guys from different lands having to be together getting int who knows what. OH wait did I post this idea already?
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 04-29-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Exclamation Re: Genre Idea: ALL MALE WOLRDS BIG IDEA

Hey bump! I still think a group brothle or whore house like be a good/fun idea. Sex rooms with favorites and all kinds of sexy things going on, but also I like to do it with hot anime/VG guys too! Why just OC?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

BUMP
    Still wanna do RPs in an all male world. Can we say incest?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Still so up to do/rp this stuf! Spechly with anime/video game guys!

Oh! also like an RP partner, spechly if ya wanna crossover anime/video game guys!
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 12-26-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Hey would anybody be up for incest? Would really work in this all male world. So still really like to do RPs from my fab idea! Oh yeah I want to get back into RPing here
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 03-05-2016 at 03:51 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles