Juzi's life: work, study, swim, run, read BL, repeat...

Hello,

I'm starting a blog thread to de-stress from work and studying. I also want to log my running goals and write about my swimming classes because I have interesting classmates in the pool. My other hobby is reading BL.

I may also post pictures of interesting things I see or my lunch box, because it's usually the highlight of my day.

So are ya curious to know what other fujoshis do in their real life, when not busy giggling about uke/semes?...

Read on...
    Spoiler:  

I've set myself a reminder to post again next week. Until next time!
    Last edited by juzi; 09-14-2019 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Grammar orz

2. The following 2 users like this post by juzi:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Milcah Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Sweet Pool Abe Toshiaki & Yousuke

Re: Juzi's life: work, study, swim, run, read BL, repeat...

Right now: Currently Unemployed

A year ago: A hospital pharmacist

Spoiler:  

Covid19 ruined all my plans for immigration. Dunno when are they gonna lift the ban. My mother is too paranoid, every potential local employment I have, she shoots it down and tells me it's dangerous. Now I'm stuck in my room, electricity bills paid by me with no source of income other than my savings that I was saving up for my immigration. My mother is a government employee so she got monetary assistance during the pandemic. She claims that she can provide for me, my little sister and my little sister bf who live in our house and refused to go back to his home.

I'm not in my right mind right now, but BL (BLCDs mostly) and mobile legends are providing me a really good distraction. I really wanna get out of this house already before I'm gonna lose my mind.

4. The following 2 users like this post by Milcah:

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles