Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory
    Valentine - FF VII Valentine - Naruto Shizuo Nero

Wink The blind date OPEN RP *part of my all male world RPs*

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Justin Knight I got jack off pics of him too. If ya wanna see

After 18, well 19 years Justin was going out on his first date! His rather strick parents(yes both guys)didn't let him date nor touch himself(witch he did)long as he was living with them and going to school. He lived a rather shelter live but was happy more or less. He graduated and got a job and his own place. After setting in and whacking it in every room for the first week he decided it was time to try to date and start a relationship.

e found a nice dating site that sets up blind dates base on the info you gave it and no pictures. He wanted to try it and hope somebody would want to date a fresh out there 19yrld. The info:
    Name: Justin Knight
    has a job and lives alone with pets
    pets:A big lizard name Jax and 4 colorful fish. Thinking about getting a bird
    never been on a date and yes a virgin (justin felt a bit weird writing this part but he was nothing but honest)
    Fetish: Um, being on top? I'm not sure what to put here. New to this. I don't mind if the pets watch
    Looking for: Well looking for fun and good times. I want a nice sweet guy that I can be friends with and have a relationship!

He wrote that and sent it in, hoping he get a result soon. After a few days he got a message that a date was reading. Just had to tell him the time&place and what your wearing but not your looks! He thought the no looks thing was odd but sent the info:
    Hey [YC] I'm Justin but you probably know that. I'll be at the date zone restaurant at 6pm tonight(a place you can only get in if you have a date. No singles. Justin been wanting to go there since he was a kid)and since it's cold I'll be wearing a blue pattern sweater that my folks gave me [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (this sweater) with a I ♥ lizards shirt underneath. Dark blue jeans with wite dress shoes. I have a brown hooded jacket that I may not be wearing so it'll be over the chair? I have blue eyes and spiky platinum blonde hair. Look forward to meeting you and having a good time!

He sent it through and got ready. He was so existed! He could hardly wait. He took a shower and took care of some excitement that pop up. He got dress feed and said goodbye to his pets. The place said he could only wait a few hours and sent him to a waiting space where he could be seen. If nobody came he be sent away. He felt odd and like he was on display. He sat and starting reading a date guide book that was there. Ho odd but it did help pass the time.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 12-30-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    smolcat Inventory

Re: The blind date OPEN RP *part of my all male world RPs*

It had been... quite some time since Lucas had last been in a relationship. Or, at least, it felt like that. With all of the chaos that had exploded in his life, things felt too hectic to even consider dating... But, after a year of recovery and the like, things started to feel normal again. And, for the first time in what felt like ages, Lucas decided to give the idea of romance another try.

Which is how he had, evidently, come across a blind dating site. He had to start somewhere, right?

Name: Lucas Bonnaire
    Pets: None
    Hobbies: I enjoy painting with watercolors, and also enjoy the piano.
    Fetishes: I don't think I have any.
    Looking for: Someone to be in a relationship with. Looking for someone I can be myself around, more than anything.

Looking around on the website, it wasn't too long before another person's profile caught his attention. Like many of the profiles on the website, there wasn't an overwhelming amount of information, but from what he could read, Lucas was interested in the other man. It seemed like they'd be compatible enough, but, of course, there was only one way to truly find out.

Hello Justin,
    I'd be interested in meeting with you this evening if that would be fine by you. If there's anywhere particular you'd like to meet, just give me the time and place and I think I could manage it. I will be wearing a white button-up shirt and black jeans. Though, frankly, my most remarkable trait would be my white hair. Just look for that, honestly, it's hard to mistake me for someone else. I stand out a bit in that way.

I look forward to meeting you

With best regards,
    Lucas Bonnaire

Much to his delight, Justin was quick enough to reply to Lucas's date offer, and after a few quick messages back and forth, a place and time had been set. So, that afternoon, Lucas took a bath, got dressed, and mentally prepared himself for the night. Grabbing his wallet, the white-haired boy threw on an overcoat and left his apartment, a simple black cane in hand. He decided to walk to the location where he'd meet with Justin, preferring that form of transportation as of late.

Lucas would get there right on time--only a couple of minutes early, if anything. And, once he'd arrived at the restaurant, Lucas looked around for his would-be date, pausing a bit and scanning the unfamiliar faces who were waiting around to be seated. And, there, sitting and reading a booklet of some sort, was a young man with platinum blonde hair and sweater. His outfit was exactly as described.

Butterflies were already beginning to flutter in the pit of Lucas's stomach, as nervousness started to creep up his spine. Awkwardly approaching the other man, and leaning a bit on his cane, the boy said, "Are you Justin Knight? I'm Lucas Bonnaire--" he held out one hand to greet the other male, merely hoping that he hadn't approached the wrong person... He probably hadn't. Justin had been pretty thorough with his description of what he'd look like.

(hope it's okay I join! ^___^) @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

[You bet it's okay! it was open and I'm so glad somebody join! Kind of thought nobody would. Also I am glad it's you! You seem nice and Lucas is cute!!]
    Spoiler:  

Justin was reading something about keeping bad habits secret till a 3rd or 4th date and was wandering how jax was doing when he heard a sweet voice saying his name and who he was. He uncross his legs and put the book down looking and smiling up at Lucas. He stood up at his full hight of 6'0 and grab Lucas hand. 'Yes that's me! You must be my first date!' His enthusiasm was a bit much. He kissed lucas hand and petted it. Checking him out. 'Hey cool cane! You look very good and your hair is..wow! It's so pretty!' Justin stares for a moment letting go of your hand.
    'Lucas Bonnaire is a cool name too and your profile wa just great. Did you like mines? Found this place and me okay? You ever been here before? You nervous as I am?' A large man that look like he could break them came over,frowning and check out lucas ass.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Brutus
    'Ah, very good. Your date is real and has arrived. Although I was looking forward to ma you leave justin.' Said the man in a snobbish tone. 'Hey!' Justin scawled. 'I told you brutus he was real!' Justin said looking and sounding upset at him and even puffing out his chest. 'Yes,yes calm down and come this way.' Brutus gesture for them to follow but look like he rather be doing anything else. Justin grab his jacket and followed the large seemly mean man along with you.

The date zone was a bit sleezy but still look like a good enough place. Find the one, be happy with another and such posters were all over. They pass couples talking and some making out and maybe even a 3some!? 3 guys all looking into each others eyes and their hands seem to be under the table. Brutus was'nt looking at any of it as he lead them down the path way. Justin look around in amazment but his eyes soon glued to the game room. He also check himself out and fix his hair. They went all the way to the back. To a non smoking private booth. 'Ooo,this looks nice!' Said justin as he sat down watching lucas come in and sit across from him. 'Yes, this is one of our first date booths that was pick out for you two.' He handed them menus. Justin put his jacket down and took the menu.

'A waiter will be along not shortly. Since most dates like to talk before ordering. So it'll be about 10 minutes or so. Do enjoy and don't ask for me.' He huffed and turn around looking releaved. 'Hey brutus! Keep your trunks on!' Justin called out laughing while brutus made an angry noise and storm off. Justin laughed and began to look over the menu. 'What a jerk huh? If I knew he work here I may not have pick this place. Anyway it's on me. So order what you like. I would like to try a couple dish. Like a big plate of hot wings or something. I'm a bit allergic to shellfish though, mainly crabs so none of that please. You allergic to anything?' He ask looking at him. 'Oh, um I made a promise to call my parents. So exscuse me.'

Justin started to take out his phone when a cute green hair boy who look younger than them came up putting their waters and chips down. He put the phone away.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Gabe
    'Hey dudes, heres your waters,chips and some breath mints incase you wanna make out.' He smiles. 'I'm Gabe, so want any drinks?' 'Um, I always wanted to try your house drink the date zoner? is it? Also like the pink one witch I heard is yummy.' 'Oh, cool choice! You dude? BTW great hair both of you.' he said turning to lucas. Justin took a sip and ate a chip.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 01-12-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    smolcat Inventory

(Haha thanks! When I was looking through fcs I saw him and I was like "damn he's too pretty to not use" XD also that picture of Justin hot damn lmao)

Lucas grinned a little when Justin stood up, and though he sort of had a feeling that Justin would be taller, he certainly wasn't expecting him to be 6'0"! There was definitely a height difference between the two of them, considering Lucas was 5'6", but he was glad that at least he wasn't... like... towering over Lucas or anything.

The white-haired boy smiled and blushed a little when Justin took his hand and planted a little kiss on it, and Lucas's cheeks reddened slightly at the compliments. "T-thank you!" he said quickly, a bit flustered. In truth, he was a bit self-conscious about his hair and everything else. Not that people usually made fun of him for it or anything, but he... didn't used to have white hair, and so being called pretty for it was... a bit unexpected. And nice, too. It definitely made Lucas feel better about the whole situation. He'd been half scared that when he showed up, Justin would see the cane and look at him a bit differently or something for it. But, it seemed that Justin didn't mind at all--or maybe he just thought it was a cool accessory and not actually something Lucas needed. Well, either way, Justin was reacting positively and Lucas was... very relieved. And happy.

The blond-haired man began rambling off questions rapid-fire, and Lucas chuckled a bit at his partner's excitement and nervousness. For such a tall, fit-looking man with such a handsome face as Justin had, Lucas thought it was kind of cute how he was reacting to everything. "I was a bit nervous too, yeah," he admitted. "I mean, this is the first blind date I've ever been on, and I admit I was a bit worried about some things, but you seem like a pretty good guy! I liked your profile a bit--I thought it was cute how many pets you have. I think it's safe to assume you're an animal person, yeah?" Lucas chuckled softly. "And no worries, I found this place fine. I like walking from place to place so I might have taken a little while, but I always try my best to be on time and I was, so..." He shrugged. "Besides, you were extremely descriptive and good at giving directions. Which helped a lot, I appreciate it."

Just then, Brutus approached and began talking to Justin a little. If he'd been checking Lucas out, the white-haired boy didn't seem to notice. The guy was massive, and definitely a bit... intimidating looking. His personality didn't seem much better, though.

It was kind of funny how defensive Justin got, acting like a puffer fish that had to spike up whenever threatened. Lucas smiled. "I've definitely not been here before," Lucas said as he walked by Justin's side, following Brutus's lead when the bigger man lead the way to their table. "I admit I don't go out too much." Besides, this was a place for couples and Lucas hadn't been in a relationship in... well, quite some time. And before, he wasn't legally an adult, so his version of a date usually was... hanging out at the park with his lover, or getting ice cream, or getting dropped off by his parents to a small family diner or something like that.

So Lucas certainly hadn't ever been to a place specifically targeted for couples before.

As they walked, Lucas paid the other customers little notice, and seemed more interested in looking around at the restaurant's decor. Taking note of the floors, the walls, decorations on the walls, the styles of the lights that hung from the ceiling...

When they got to the booth, Lucas took the seat across from Justin and set his cane down beside him. Taking off his black coat, he set that down by his side as well, revealing his simple white button-up shirt and high-waisted black jeans. His clothing choice was pretty simple and, even if not super formal, he still looked pretty nice. "Yeah... maybe he's just having a bad day?" Lucas suggested after Brutus walked away, shrugging a little. He didn't know the man, so he didn't want to assume the worst. "You seem to be familiar with him, though. Where do you know him from?" Lucas asked Justin, curiously.

At the suggestion of getting a couple's dish, Lucas nodded in agreement, not having any problems with it. Though the suggestion of hot wings caught his interest, and his face lit up a little bit. Nodding a bit, he said, "I'd be fine with hot wings if you'd like that as well. And no worries, I'm not allergic to anything." Not that he knew of, anyway. But he'd never been the type to really get sick or have negative reactions to anything before, so he doubted it.

Lucas nodded a little when Justin explained he had to take a call from his parents. "Go ahead," he said, not minding. Shortly after, a young man came with their chips and waters. "Thanks," the white-haired boy said politely, before drinks were offered. Justin seemed to know what he wanted, and Lucas had to admit he had no idea what the house drink was. But with a name like that, the boy had to wonder if it was alcoholic or something. "I'll just have a lemonade, thanks," Lucas told Gabe, blushing a little again at the compliment. "Your hair is really nice too!"

He waited for the green-haired boy to write down their drink orders and walk away before he returned his attention to Justin and smiled a little. "So, er, this is your first date, huh? I'll try my best to make it a good one for you," he said with a light chuckle. "Still it's a bit to believe you've never gone on one before. I mean. You're really good-looking and you seem really nice, so... you sure you've never dated before? You seem like the kind that would've had a lot of boyfriends before." Although he was wearing a sweater so his physique was left a bit to the imagination, Lucas could still tell that Justin was fit. And, besides, he had a pretty handsome face. It was hard to think nobody had ever been with him before.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

[oh yeah! I said I had a NSFW pic of him hence the spoiler thing. Ah,I see. Had Justin a while too.]

'Yeah I like animals. I wanted to work at a zoo but I was'nt smart enough.' Shruggs and smiles. 'Thanks! I try to be a good guy. Glad you find me! Oh? I like walking too. Jogging as well and I'm trying to get a jogging routine.' the stuff with brutus and the walk but justin did look at a couple and giggle like a school boy saying 'their kissing' with brutus rolled his eyes at.

After he left and you took off your coat justin look at your pants. 'High-waist pants? I can't stand those. I like my belly to hang out, spechly when I'm gonna eat.' He left his sweater exsposing the word lizard on the shirt underneath. He suck in air and made his belly stick out to be fat but it barley did as he was so fit. 'See? Fat.' He said with a funny voice from his suck face. He made it bigger but then laugh when you ask about brutus going back to normal and pulling the sweater back down but lucas saw for a moment his abbs. 'Haha, oh no. Not a bad day, he dose'nt like me. Yeah I known from my job as a life gaurd. It's a funny story. So..' but the water and chips were put down and the gabe thing happen.

'Aw, thanks. Most like my green eyes and hair. Anyway it's not the drink zoner anymore. Got in trouble for sounding like boner not to mention some menu modifications were made by costumers if ya get my drift.' Justin laugh thinking boners were drawn on. 'It's now the love connection. We make a big glass for two with heart shape straws.' He look at lucas. 'Don't worry. It's mostly just fruit punch. Infact we have no adult drinks.' 'Oh, that dose sound good and fun! Lets get that lucas!'(I'll asume you said yes to the couple drink) Gabe took the order. 'Great choice! I'll be back soon with it.' Gabe went off.

'Oh yeah. You are my first date ever.' He took a sip and almost spited it out and what you said next. 'You think I'm really good looking?' He was blushing hard now. He messed with his coller nervously now. 'Well...I...I mean...er..lots of boyfriends? me? no..' he drunk again looking nervous and shy. 'Well, some stuff did happen at summer camp. So you won't be my first kiss. I had crushes too but I was'nt allowed to date. That reminds me..' He took his phone back out and called his parents. 'Hey pops! I'm on my first date! calling like ya asked. He did showed up and everything. Dress real nice too.' listens. 'Oh, he's actually really pretty. Like a pretty boy from a painting but I'm not in it for looks. Just like you taught me. He also promise to be a good date. I think he's really cool.' He listen again and frown. 'Daaaad!' He chuckled. 'I don't think he'll let me send you a pic of him. I better go, it's probably weird for him for me to talk to you guys so much. Love yas! See ya soon.' He hung up and put the phone away laughing. 'Ah man,love those guys. I try to see them once a week. You get along with your folks?' He ate another chip. 'Would it be okay if I took a pic of you and sent them it?' He sip and ate chips again.

'Oh right. You wanted to know about my dating also if I talk to fast let me know. I can be a fast talker whenI'm nervous. Maybe because I use to have to give birthday speaches. I would be so nervous and talk fast to get them over with.' He laughed. 'I got better when I got older of course. Oh,so my folks didn't allowed me to date and wanted me to focus on my schooling and training. Long as I was living under their roof no dating, no boys over and no fooling around till school was done! Was the rule. Among others.' He sighed and lean back. 'I guess I lived a shelter life but it was happy. I'm happy, had a happy childhood. Oh, is this boring you? Anyway I've been busy with the move and all and my 3 jobs. So I decided to finally try dating and found that site and you!' He smiled big and lean over hugging you tight. 'Witch I'm so glad I did!' Nuzzle you and even kiss your cheek. Lets go and quickly pulls away. 'Oh I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that! Please don't be mad. Um, where's that drink?' He said looking around not making eye contact, blushing real hard again.

[I'll try not to go back to old stuff anymore and hope it was okay I asume he said yes]
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 01-13-2019 at 06:40 AM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    smolcat Inventory

(True XD)

"Yeah," Lucas said with understanding, shrugging a little when discussing his pants. "I don't eat too much so I don't have that problem, really." Justin definitely had a bigger stature than Lucas did, and after catching a small glimpse of what was beneath Justin's shirt, Lucas could piece together that his date was probably made of pure muscle. Which meant he needed to eat a lot more than Lucas who was... much more slender and scrawny. "But I especially like these sorts of pants because they hug my hips and show the physique of my waist." He smiled a bit cheekily. "I personally find it pretty sexy while still looking classy and modest."

He wasn't the most comfortable showing his skin, and tended to dress more conservatively under most circumstances. Even when swimming, he usually went in long trunks and with a baggy t-shirt.

"But you're definitely not fat," Lucas added after explaining his preference for wearing the high-waisted pants. If Justin was a life guard, there was no way he was fat. Being physically fit was pretty much a requirement for that sort of job. Certainly not something Lucas could ever do for a living. Still, it was sort of funny to think that Justin already knew Brutus from a previous job. It must have been a little awkward to see an old co-worker while on a date. Or maybe not. Lucas didn't know. But he certainly was curious how Justin and Brutus's meeting was a funny story.

He'd probably ask about it some other time.

Lucas had a feeling that he'd probably be seeing Justin again in the near future, after all.

When the waiter, Gabe, explained how the house drink had actually been changed after the inappropriate jokes and behavior of the patrons regarding it, Lucas chuckled a little. Now that he thought about it, "zoner" did sound a bit like "boner", though admittedly, when he'd first heard the drink's name his mind had thought it was some sort of play on the words "date zone". Either way. Fruit punch sounded good, too. Lucas was in the mood for something sweet, and he was happy to share the drink with Justin. "Yeah, that sounds good to me, actually," he said politely with a smile just before Gabe took the drink order and walked off.

Lucas chuckled a little when Justin nearly spat out his water in surprise. He seemed really flustered over the thought of being good-looking and the type to probably have a lot of boyfriends. Did it really seem so strange? He was a nice guy, and of course he was attractive, so Lucas didn't see what was so shocking about it. Still, the way he blushed and nervously pulled at his collar was adorable. Justin's very cute, Lucas thought with a playful smile. "No worries, you won't be my first, either," he said with a slight chuckle. Although it would have been nice to steal Justin's first kiss, Lucas didn't mind. It'd be pretty hypocritical for him to get upset.

Ah, he wasn't allowed to date, that makes sense, Lucas thought, nodding a little when Justin called his parents as he said he would previously.

Although, when he began to speak to one of his dads, Lucas began to blush a little at what was being said about him. Justin was really flattering him, going off about how pretty and cool he was to his dad, and this time it was Lucas's turn to be flustered. He was glad Justin thought so highly of him, he only hoped that he wouldn't disappoint the blond in the future. When asked about his relationship with his own parents, however, Lucas tensed slightly, and for a moment, his mind flashed elsewhere.

Blood on the seats. Broken glass.

"I um..." he paused for a moment. "I-I used to get along with them pretty well, yeah," Lucas said. He thought about saying more, but decided to leave it there. When asked if Justin could take a picture, Lucas nodded nervously, an awkward smile on his face. "Only if we take it together, I don't want it to just be me," he said with a chuckle, scooting over next to Justin.

The blond man began to ramble a bit about his dating life--or lack thereof. Lucas nodded a little as he listened. It made sense. It was sort of cute how he talked quickly when he was nervous. Better than Lucas's awkward and slow stuttering, he had to think. "No, it's not bothering me at all," Lucas said with a smile. "I like hearing about you. And I don't think there's anything bad about a happy, sheltered life. It's much better to be happy than sad, right? I'd much prefer a... simple calm life than one full of chaos." He took a sip of his water. "Three jobs? Sounds pretty crazy~ I can't imagine having to do more than one. What are your jobs?" Lucas asked curiously.

Justin excitedly explained how he'd come about finding the dating website and, through that, Lucas. To which Justin was delighted. Suddenly hugging the white-haired boy, Justin nuzzled Lucas a little and planted a simple kiss on his cheek, before quickly backing off and apologizing. The faintest hues of rose tinted Lucas's cheeks, and he shook his head. Gently moving his hands to place each one on either side of Justin's face, the smaller boy turned Justin so that they'd meet eyes. "Justin," he said softly, but seriously. "We're on a date. Right now. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be boyfriends. There's nothing wrong with hugging or kissing--especially between a couple. I'm not mad at you," he closed his aquamarine eyes and smiled innocently. "So please don't apologize." Gently stroking Justin's cheek with one thumb, the white-haired boy leaned up and planted a gentle kiss on the tip of the blond's nose before pulling away, a dorky grin on his face. "There, now we're even~"

(lol it's fine XD tbh when I was reading your post I was actually planning to have Lucas change his mind and agree to get that drink anyway, and then I read your note right after lol So that turned out perfect XD)

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    smolcat Inventory

(sorry I forgot to tag)

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

[you don't really have to do the @ thing. Oh good! Drink Zoner is a play on the place name. Think of it starting like in the 80s but over time things change and damn punk kids ruined stuff! So zoner boner had to go]

Justin laughed. "I know I'm not fat. I don't spend 4 days a week at the gym for nothing. I was making a belly getting big and fat after eating joke." He laughed again. "You do look good in them." He smiles. Then the gabe stuff and the rest happen.

Justin stiffen up and look right at lucas, listing to him. "Um,yeah.." He lean into the stroke and gasp when you lean up and kiss his nose and watch you lean back. Going back himself, blushing. "Heh, yeah. Your right. I just don't want to be moving to fast. I um, already like you a lot. You have gorgeous eyes. I love the ocean and your eyes and hair are just.." He trailed off and took a hold of your hand and gentle strokes it. "I'm glad your not mad. But,uh what about boyfriends? I would like to see you, date you more lucas. Maybe we can go back to my place and you can meet jax. I do think your very cue." Inpure thoughts started to flood his mind. But luckily gabe showed up. "Aw, you 2 are cute together." He put the huge pink drink down. It was very large and very cute. It was in a see through glass withui heart shape straws. "Thank you gade! This looks nice." He took a small sip. "Wow! Fruity!" Justin smiled at this. "Even better that I thought it be, but maybe to much sugar." He had let go of lucas hand a while ago.

Gabe took a date zone camra out. " Can I take pic of you 2? It may go up on one of our walls! I like it to be you 2 sipping at the same time from the drink. That be okay?" Justin thought this sound perfect. "Sure! That be great! Can I get a copy of it too? What you say lucas?" He look at smile at him. "This be the perfect pic to send my parents don't you think?" He move the glass to the edge of the table and got in postion. "Oo,good. What are your names?" "I'm Justin amd he's Lucas." Gabe backs up a little. "Okay! Put your lips on the straws both of you please." Justin got in position and smile at lucas waiting for him. Gabe started to focus. "Come on cuties. Lets make this a great one!" He cheered them on. Getting ready for the perfect moment.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 01-15-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    smolcat Inventory

(Oh, okay XD I know some people don't notice if they weren't specifically tagged, so I try to make a habit of tagging haha also I sort of like the story behind all that, I think it's funny XD)

Justin didn't want to be moving too fast...? Lucas smiled a little when he heard this, perfectly understanding. He was hoping things wouldn't move too quickly, either. Which is one reason why he'd been hesitant to even call Justin a boyfriend yet. The first date was usually when you decided if you were going to enter a relationship with a person, or leave it after the one night because it just didn't work out. Lucas wasn't sure if calling them a couple right now was moving too fast, either, which is why he'd said that he didn't see any reason why they shouldn't be boyfriends, not that they already were.

But he was glad that Justin really liked him so far. Lucas really liked Justin so far, too. He hoped things would go well. And even though Justin sort of looked like the jock, muscular type that stereotypically would bully or pick on others, but he was surprisingly... sweet. And cute. For a 6'0" guy, he was actually really cute, unexpectedly so. Lucas was not used to people like Justin being so adorable.

The white-haired boy blushed a little when Justin complimented him, and compared his eyes to the sea--which, as Lucas was learning, Justin loved the sea. Lucas smiled a little, and when Justin grabbed his hand, Lucas gave his fingers a light squeeze. Then Justin talked about how he wanted to keep dating Lucas, before then suggesting that they go back to Justin's place where Lucas could meet Jax.

Lucas blushed, his whole face nearly red as he thought on it. I've read enough fanfiction to know where that would lead, he thought, flustered. But I don't think I'm ready for that--I mean I've not done anything like that since my last serious relationship, and that was all before the accident. He awkwardly rubbed the base of his neck, avoiding eye contact a little. And, I mean, I know I'll have to tell him sooner or later, and it's not like I want to keep it from him or anything, but I wanted this to be a good first date. If we went back to his place and anything starts to happen, I know that telling him about that would be such a mood killer and a turn-off.

"W-well..." he mumbled, the words not coming to mind. He wasn't sure what to say. I mean I know it'll be a turn off no matter what, and hell, maybe he won't even want to date me anymore after he finds out, so I may as well confess as soon as I can before things start to get too serious, just so that if he does break up with me, it hurts less than it would if I kept it a secret for longer. But I promised him a good first date, and I plan to keep that. I'll tell him next time. Finally, Lucas said, "Um, I'd be happy to come over some time, but I think maybe probably not this night. Could I meet Jax next time, perhaps...?" He smiled a bit, trying to regain his previous mood. "And I would love to see all of your fish then, too. I'm guessing they're betta fish, right? I know those are pretty colorful."

Justin had mentioned on his online profile that he had colorful fish, after all. And although Lucas didn't personally own any pets, he did like animals. And fish. They were pretty cool.

Just then, Gabe came over with their drink, then asked if he could take a picture of the two--since they were such a cute couple. Lucas blushed a little at the compliment and looked over to Justin. Should they take a picture? Justin seemed fine with it, and when he asked if it was alright, Lucas confirmed with a nod. Justin could send the picture to his parents, and it probably would look better if someone else took it, too, so it sounded like a win-win situation! "Alright," Lucas said with a little grin, putting the straw in his mouth and smiling playfully for the picture.

When Gabe finished, Lucas would look at him and ask, "Can I see?" If the green-haired boy showed the picture, Lucas would grin and playfully wrap an arm around Justin's neck, pulling him closer. With a chuckle, he'd say, "That's really cute! We make a good couple, huh?" It would probably be hard to mess it up, since both of the boys were lookers in their own different ways.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Gabe took the shot. "One more and smile a bit more...ah got it!" He showed them it and justin blush when lucas put his arm around him. "Uh,yeah. We do!" He took his phone out. "Transfer please." Gabe sent him tne pic. "You want it to sir?" He asked lucas.(up to you if he takes it or not)
    "That was great gabe,thanks. Hey is their a dance dance game in the game room?" Gabe nodded "Yeah 3 of them. We also just got in a strong man game if ya wanna try. So y'all ready to order?" "Ummm" Justin went looking it over. "The couples hot wings platter seem real good with the special cool ranch house dipping sauce." "Ah,great choice! Also gose well with the drink. That's what you want?" They agree and gabe went off. Justin sighed with relief and sent the pic. Ding of response came and he showed lucas the pic and his folks liking it and saying they look good together. Justin smiled and wrote back 'thanks,but now I like to get to my date.' He chuckle cutely.

"Okay, now that's over oh umm.." He looks serious at you. "I relies I ask you to come over to my place and I probably shouldn't have. Sorry about that. I didn't mean it like that. It's just most friends want to see him right away but I really should tell him about you first. Plus my place isn't quite fix up yet so ya know pin in it and all that. I can show you pics if you want." He sip the drink looking at lucas hair then cane. "Hey so I really like to dance. I even took some classes and preformed. I can't help but wander...well.." His eyes glance at the cane. "Ca..*stops himself* do you? It's not a deal breaker if you don't. Same if you don't like swimming witch I also love." Eats a chip and sips. "Why I made sure my place had a pool. Oh right! You wanted to know my jobs. Well lifeguard for pool or beach. But it's off season now so I'm not doing it. I might get into a lifeguard calendar. Wouldn't that be neat?" He chuckle. "Teaching the other. I teach swimming and CPR classes and some lifeguard training. But well, when it comes to mouth to mouth...errr.." he blushed heavily "I seem to get alot of sign ups and volunteers and it seems like it's not about the learning.." His voice got really shy and he drunk alot. "Also I get stares. I uh.." He choked and back up. Acting really shy looking down. "umm..I" He said in a just reling what's going on voice and face. He coughed and pulled his collar. "I'm um hot. I'm gonna take this off, okay?" He took off the sweater revealing the shirt and his body underneath. "Yeah, this was the cleanest shirt I had incase you we're wondering and yes I do love lizards." His composure was back and he laid the sweater on his jacket.

He fixed his shirt. "Besides I don't want to get any sauce on it and I was probably going to take it off to play games anyway. Any games you want to play? So last job I'm a personal trainer. I work at my gym sometimes too. Even teach some dance arobics. It's actually fun." He smiles and looks around. "Everybody seems to like me. I kind of want to join community theater but not sure I have the time. I want to dance on stage. I'm willing to do nude seens. Think that'll help? Though I'm probably not a good actor why I'll be like henchman or something. I was in a few school plays and such. I was even a seal once and got to swim on stage! It was so fun." He laugh happylie at this. "But I think I love my dance rehearsal the most next to swim meets and such." He sighs. "You ever did fun stuff like that? Oh and yes I went to swim and dance camps. They we're great and where I got my first kiss." He chuckles again.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 01-24-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast