Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

Yaoi Canvass .:: YaoiOtaku Questions ::.

01. Username;
    02. Favorite Manga-ka;
    03. Disliked Manga-ka;
    04. What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?;
    05. Do you consider yourself as fujoshi/fudanshi? ;
    06. The last yaoi manga you've read;
    07. The last yaoi anime you've watched;
    08. Connect one yaoi manga to a certain track;
    09. What is the first thing you think of when you hear 'yaoi'? ;
    10. Favorite quote from yaoi manga/anime;
    11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together? ;
    12. Have you obtained any fetishes thanks to yaoi? ;
    13. Have you masturbated on yaoi? ;
    14. Have you done it, thinking of yaoi character; if yes, thought of who?;
    15. If you could adopt the life of a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ;
    16. List three favorite seme's;
    17. List three favorite uke's;
    18. If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ;
    19. How about your lover's personality? ; In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after? ;
    20. From 1 to 10, how perverted you think you are? ;
    21. A thing you haven't yet met in yaoi genre (*any plot or fetish, maybe?) ;
    22. Did yaoi make any changes in your way of thinking? ;
    23. How many people in real life know you are into yaoi? ;
    24. Can you tell apart yaoi from shounen-ai? ;
    25. Speaking of shounen-ai, any favorite titles? ;
    26. List two yaoi titles that resemble each other on art or on plot ;
    27. Have you ever felt angry when reading some yaoi twist? ;
    28. What can make you favorite a yaoi manga, and what can make you dislike it? ;
    29. A yaoi title, which is not US licensed, that you'd like to see on YO? ;
    30. Recommend a yaoi title to the user above ;

Credits
    Macys Inventory
    Shuui YO Host 2017 YO Host 2016 Hyou

Re: Yaoi Canvass .:: YaoiOtaku Questions ::.

This is so fun! *___*

01. Username;
    Macys

02. Favorite Manga-ka;
    Many but I'd say Nekota Yonezou

03. Disliked Manga-ka;
    Nakamura Asumiko

04. What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?;
    I like the fantasy part. Because men are made romantic in it maybe because most of the yaoi mangas are made by female mangakas. So we see men with the thinking of woman.

Yes *thumb up*

Hikari to Yami no Logic

Tight Rope

Viewfinder ---> Sexy Back
    ---->

Hotness *___*

"The pain... the pleasure... and the shame all drive me crazy."

Misaki Takahashi -Junjou Romantica

11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together? ;
    Kanou Rei from Houyou Jikken with Ippongi Kazushi from Houkago no Love Call. 2 seme *___*

Bondage *__*

Do I have to be really honest? *.*""

No lol

15. If you could adopt the life of a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ;
    Hisaya from Amai Jouken

Asami from Viewfinder
    Ippongi Kazushi from Houkago no Love Call
    Yuki from Gravitation

Miki from Tsuki ni Hoero
    Vald from Crimson Spell
    Akihito Takaba from Viewfinder

18. If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ;
    Akihito Takaba from Viewfinder

19. How about your lover's personality? ; In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after? ;
    I'd go for someone like Yuki from Gravitation

I haven't met 2 complete semes in a manga to reverse each time. It would be tensioned to see who will be seme each time they get to it

Yes. From the added fetish to my way of viewing love

A few friends

Yes

Gravitation, Gakuen Heaven, Totally Captivated, Ametora, Kare no Barairo no Jinsei

There were a few similar in plot but no one comes to my mind now >_>

Yes. There is the manga with a demon that falls in love with an angel... And when the angel disappears, the demon falls for another guy who resembles the angel. In the end it turns he was the same angel in another form... It annoyed me that he fell for the other guy so easily thinking he was cheating on the angel. >.<

28. What can make you favorite a yaoi manga, and what can make you dislike it? ;
    A good plot and a good art can make me like it. Lack of them can make me dislike them.

Soredemo Kamawanai by Masao Sangatsu

Ai Subeki Fujitsu by Masao Sangatsu

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

01. Username;
    Saga;
    02. Favorite Manga-ka; Sakuraga Mei, Moegi Yuu,
    Ike Reibun, Sakyo Aya,
    Takenaka Sei, Yamane Ayano;
    03. Disliked Manga-ka; Sakira, Naono Bohra, Minami Haruka,
    Fujisaki Kou;
    04. What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?; Hm, probably the sexiness. As much as I'd like to say behavior when hardship occurs, many other genres offer that as well. So, I go for 'sexiness';
    05. Do you consider yourself as fujoshi/fudanshi? ; I consider myself as 'otaku', rather than 'fujoshi'. XD.
    06. The last yaoi manga you've read; Oh, it was chapter fourth of Mujihi na Karada. Lovely chapter, I must say.
    07. The last yaoi anime you've watched; Uh. That would be 'Natsuyasumi', when I checked it out, wondering whether to post it since I didn't notice it was a trap hentai (boy crossed dressed as girl). Shotacon though, bleh;
    08. Connect one yaoi manga to a certain track; Oh, god. That's hard. XD! I'll go after some well know manga by Yamane Ayano 'Viewfinder' (Asami x Akihito) -> Song: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    09. What is the first thing you think of when you hear 'yaoi'? ; Sex. XD.
    10. Favorite quote from yaoi manga/anime; 'My mind tends to get carried away in the worst way when I'm left alone at night.”
    -- Shirahane Nanao (random);
    11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together? ; No idea. It's not I lack imagination, but somehow the characters are good as they are. I wouldn't like to see one's uke with someone else's seme and vice versa. So, yeah. ..Though, on second thought if I am allowed to do seme x seme. Oh,boy.. How about.. Asami (Viewfinder) x Kabu (Bi no Isu); or Kaede (Katekyo!) x Gin (Gingaku Hakase to Marmot)? ;D
    12. Have you obtained any fetishes thanks to yaoi? ; I don't think so. XD. Guess I am born with the fetishes along, lol;
    13. Have you masturbated on yaoi? ; That'd be at least a bit odd. XD.
    14. Have you done it, thinking of yaoi character; if yes, thought of who?; Haven't done that...yet. LOL!
    15. If you could adopt the life of a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ; Hm. Either Kaede(Katekyo!), Saga Masamune(Sekaiichi Hatsukoi) or Asami(Viewfinder); I kinda like their life along with the crappy situations they have to go through;
    16. List three favorite seme's; Only three? >_>
    • Kaede (Katekyo!);
    • Shinonome (Koi ja nai kedo);
    • Kaji (K-Sensei no Yaban na Renai);
    • Nanao (Mujihi na Otoko);
    • Shidou (Body Talk Paradox);
    • Hisaya (Amai Jouken);
    18. If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ; Hm, that is complex. At least I can point out a few trails along with the characters.
    • Saga Masamune (*workaholic and dislike for half-assed job);
    • Kaede (*can be really manipulative towards lover >_> (of course, never in a negative way, though manipulation itself is not really positive thing, lol.) );
    • Asami (*instead of showing jealousy in the normal way, rather extra-possessive and mean when troubled);
    • Mookyul (*I really have the habit to bite people when drunk, lol.);
    19. How about your lover's personality? ; In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after? ; Oh, same complex question as the above one. I guess I will do the..*pauses* As if, it's only me who can know certain things. >_> I will just list the names.
    • Mikado (Warui Koto Shitai);
    • Kakami (Kuroneko Kareshi no Amaekata);
    • Kaede (Katekyo!);
    20. From 1 to 10, how perverted you think you are? ; 11+. .____.
    21. A thing you haven't yet met in yaoi genre (*any plot or fetish, maybe?) ; I think it'd be cute to see a uke turned into seme due to whatever reason. And the longer they stay seme, they forget the desire to bottom. Well, until THE seme appears. (Of course they will keep their newly born seme-pride/behavior; I am not fond of uke-ish behavior). So far I've seen uke turned into seme (mostly idiotic plots in my opinion) or seme turned into uke (the art there is awful)...so pretty much, not satisfied with what offered. Or maybe I haven't yet found the title? *shrugs*
    22. Did yaoi make any changes in your way of thinking? ; Not really.
    23. How many people in real life know you are into yaoi? ; Around, wait. XD All my friends know it, lol. At least, these who I allow to be close enough, so they know my likes/dislikes.
    24. Can you tell apart yaoi from shounen-ai? ; Yeah, it's easy to tell them apart.
    25. Speaking of shounen-ai, any favorite titles? ; XD, can't think of any. Probably I am into hardcore tagged. XD!
    26. List two yaoi titles that resemble each other on art or on plot ; Hmmm. Probably Bi no Isu and Viewfinder. On the term of dark plot, mafia and blood. XD Poor uke's, I must say. XD.
    27. Have you ever felt angry when reading some yaoi twist? ; Yes, lol. It was during third chapter of Mujihi na Karada. XD Gladly the fourth chapter made up for it;
    28. What can make you favorite a yaoi manga, and what can make you dislike it? ; The art, the plot, the meaning the manga can carry;
    29. A yaoi title, which is not US licensed, that you'd like to see on YO? ; Oh, hm. There was that manga work by Sakyo Aya. Kinda similar to Kuroneko's series, but there were pairings of 'lion x human' and 'tiger x panther'. Forgot its name though. =/
    @Macys
    K-Sensei no Yaban na Renai, try it if you haven't yet. ;D

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    shio Inventory
    Mikazuki Gift 2014 Tyki Nai Muhinyi Arbitro

Yaoi Canvass .:: YaoiOtaku Questions ::.

01. Username;
    uuugly
    02. Favorite Manga-ka;
    Yamane Ayano, Minase Masara,
    03. Disliked Manga-ka;
    Minami Haruka
    Comedy
    fujoshi
    Tasogare wa Karera no Jikan
    Only read yaoi manga xD
    No idea what it mean xD
    uke xp
    u are mine, mine alone <.< wonder if this can be called quote xD
    never thought of this before, now even think of it nothing pop out at all :/
    2D or Anime-fetish OwO
    No, never \o/
    Still no xp
    Jing maybe, not so sure yet xp
    Asami, Jing, Luka
    Lu Cang, Akihito and Ritsuto
    Lu Cang
    A stubborn one, not so calm, like teasing the one he love xp
    10 i wonder if there is 11, i need it xp
    no idea at all, maybe about sport :/
    yes they are cool how they love each other, and start to love seeing boy and boy cuddle x3
    about 5 peoples, they all my besties xD
    yes, shounen-ai is not contain love scene as in yaoi, u should know what i mean xp
    i don't remember the title xO but i prefer yaoi more than shounen-ai ;p
    this one really no idea
    i feel angry when reading some cute yaoi =____= they try to make uke so cute <.< it's gross
    one mix up with comedy is my fav, and i really dislike when they try to make character is so cute <_<
    i really uneducated one, don't know which one is US licensed and which one is not =.=
    Hua Hua You Long ;3

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dev Inventory
    Birthday Cake Champagne Watch Shiro Fujiwara

01. Username
    Dev
    02. Favorite Manga-ka
    Dunno :s
    03. Disliked Manga-ka
    Not sure
    04. What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?
    The obvious... Boys Love. The fact that "people" (well they are drawings but pretend they are REAL!) can have this beautiful romance story and be really happy together. To see what I want in life in an anime is nice ^_^
    05. Do you consider yourself as fujoshi/fudanshi?
    I beg your pardon?
    06. The last yaoi manga you've read
    I read it on this forum but I can't remember the name. I had read it before I took my break from the forum and voted for it when it came out. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] made a thread vote on which was the "best manga of the month" but gosh I cant remember.

Basic plot of chapter 1:
    Spoiler:  

07. The last yaoi anime you've watched
    Junjou Romantica
    08. Connect one yaoi manga to a certain track
    Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

^ Chose this pairing because my personality is a mix of both of these characters.

^ Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

09. What is the first thing you think of when you hear 'yaoi'?
    Romance/Love
    10. Favorite quote from yaoi manga/anime
    This anime has Yaoi themes so don't dismiss this quote:

"Only I know your pain, your uncertainty, your loneliness. If only we could be together forever. I'll say it as many times as you wish, I wont betray you." - Luka (Uraboku)

I don't want to explain why I wanted this quote in case I give the story away and have a massive group of angry people with virtual pitchforks LOL
    11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together?
    Misaki - Junjou Romantica
    Kisa Shouta - Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

Why?: To make a character that acts and thinks like me!
    12. Have you obtained any fetishes thanks to yaoi?
    No
    13. Have you masturbated on yaoi?
    N/A

You haven't even asked me out on a date and you are curious of this already! Damn XD
    14. Have you done it, thinking of yaoi character? If yes, thought of who?
    I've not had sex no... >_>
    15. If you could adopt the life of a certain yaoi character, who would that be?
    Wouldn't want to adopt a character that is virtually the same age as me or OLDER. Omgosh imagine me adopting Usagi San... And I am 21 LOL

I'll pass but thanks for the offer :P
    16. List three favorite seme's
    Akihiko Usami - Junjou Romantica
    Yoshiyuki - Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
    Masamune Saga - Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
    17. List three favorite uke's
    To be perfectly honest all the Ukes I see annoy me to some extent.

Kisa Shouta - Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
    Misaki - Junjou Romantica
    Ranmaru - Ikoku Irokoi Romantan (I got the name wrong somewhere I just know it! lol)
    18. If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be?
    I think I answered this 50x in above questions XD

I am not a SINGLE character (in a way this is good... Hey! I'm original dearie ;D) but more of a MIX.

Kisa Shouta - Sekai
    Yukina Kou - Sekai
    Misaki - Junjou
    Akihiko Usami - Junjou

Mix them all together and you get something awesomeeeeeeee..... ME! YEAH! That's right! ME!

Spoiler:  

19. How about your lover's personality? In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after?
    Akihiko Usami - Junjou Romantica
    20. From 1 to 10, how perverted you think you are?

There are a number of things you don't know about me my lovely
    But with that being said, I am still somewhat innocent...
    21. A thing you haven't yet met in yaoi genre (*any plot or fetish, maybe?)
    Uke and Uke together!

I've seen an extremely short yaoi with two semes... Can't remember the name. One of them had a heart condition and the other was more of a Seke than a Seme but both were considered Semes for the anime. That is all i got in my memory
    22. Did yaoi make any changes in your way of thinking?
    No
    23. How many people in real life know you are into yaoi?
    Maybe 4
    24. Can you tell apart yaoi from shounen-ai?
    Can't everyone?
    25. Speaking of shounen-ai, any favorite titles?
    Uraboku - I read somewhere that is was more Shounen-ai than Yaoi but I fight for the yaoi title!

FIGHTO!!!
    26. List two yaoi titles that resemble each other on art or on plot
    *bursts out into laughter* You probably know which two I am going to select by now...

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi AND Junjou Romantica
    27. Have you ever felt angry when reading some yaoi twist?
    Not that I can recall... I am usually upset or having that tingly sensation in my cheeks (no clue what this is, I feel embarrassed and then my cheeks tingle).
    28. What can make you favorite a yaoi manga, and what can make you dislike it?
    I HATE yaoi with characters that look like children. It freaks me out... LIKE! Kire Papa!

Beautiful romance... UNTIL that CHILD comes in looking like they are 4 years old and sound like Pikachu on helium. Oh dear... Throbbing vein on forehead...

I like realistic romances that build up. Little bit like a fantasy romance where one person just happens to lock eye contact and then fall for the other. Then the other gets numerous opportunities to fall in love with the other or REALISE their love for the other etc.
    29. A yaoi title, which is not US licensed, that you'd like to see on YO?
    Nothing in particular tbh. I am pretty happy watching my Junjou and Sekai Ichi repeatedly but thanks haha ^_^;
    30. Recommend a yaoi title to the user above
    Watch Uraboku (Betrayal Knows My Name) or I will crush you with a chicken! *cough*

Pretty please? XD

It was the only anime that made me extremely emotional whilst watching. And I cried even more when the story ended because certain plots were not tied up the way I would have preferred. No further comments on the plot.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Limbo Inventory
    Ginji Jian Yi Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Kuroneko Kareshi no Itoshikata

✿ Username
    ❤ Howl (was Ariard)

✿ Favorite Manga-ka
    ❤ Madarame Hiro; Ishikawa Emi; Naono Bohra; Mishima Kazuhiko

✿ Disliked Manga-ka;
    ❤Minami Haruka

✿ What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?
    ❤ Perhaps...a strong personality. Those are so adorable. I love people who can take crap from others and stand up for themselves.

✿ Do you consider yourself as fujoshi/fudanshi?
    ❤ No way. My life is dedicated to shounen, yaoi is my playtoy.

✿ The last yaoi manga you've read.
    ❤ Houkago no Love Call.

✿ The last yaoi anime you've watched.
    ❤ Vassalord; not a big anime fan.

✿ Connect one yaoi manga to a certain track.
    ❤ 'Cut' by Kawai Touko; to the track to Nano's [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

✿ What is the first thing you think of when you hear 'yaoi'?
    ❤ Butts, not trying to be funny. It's the first things that pops into my mind.

✿ Favorite quote from yaoi manga/anime.
    ❤ "Remember this Takaba, the pain and pleasure I give you." Yeah baby!

✿ If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together?
    ❤ Do they both have to be yaoi mangas? Okay...how about...

✿ Have you obtained any fetishes thanks to yaoi?
    ❤ Glasses fetish. I'm very proud of it.

✿ Have you masturbated on yaoi?
    ❤ No, but I've got that tingly feeling in my pants, as always.

✿ Have you done it, thinking of yaoi character; if yes, thought of who?
    ❤ I'm still a virgin but I have my fantasies.

✿ If you could adopt the life of a certain yaoi character, who would that be?
    ❤ Asami Ryuichi from Finder no Hyouteki.

✿ List three favorite seme's.
    ❤ Asami Ryuichi [Finder no Hyouteki]
    ❤ Sakaki [Heart Strings]
    ❤ Naruse Fuuta [Kawaii Akuma].

✿ List three favorite uke's.
    ❤ Takaba Akihito [Finder no Hyouteki]
    ❤ Yuki [Heart Strings]
    ❤ Akiyoshi Tooru [Kawaii Akuma]

✿ If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be?
    ❤ Akiyoshi Tooru fromKawaii Akuma. I'm exactly like him, it's not even funny.

✿ How about your lover's personality? ; In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after?
    ❤ Strong, ambitious, adamant, beautiful in their own way, caring and someone prideful. That just turns me on. Sadly, I am not single but for the yaoi character's personality...Sakaki from Heart Strings.

✿ From 1 to 10, how perverted you think you are?
    ❤ 8.5

✿ A thing you haven't yet met in yaoi genre (*any plot or fetish, maybe?)
    ❤ I've seen everything.

✿ Did yaoi make any changes in your way of thinking?
    ❤ Psshh, no! Maybe...I dunno! >.<

✿ How many people in real life know you are into yaoi?
    ❤ Probably about five.

✿ Can you tell apart yaoi from shounen-ai?
    Of course, shounen-ai is just fluff. Yaoi is where the action is at.

✿ Speaking of shounen-ai, any favorite titles?
    ❤ Lover's Doll; Mishima Kazuhiko
    ❤ Gakuen Heaven; Higuri You & Spray
    ❤ Gravitation; Murakami Maki
    ❤ Monochrome Factor; Sorano Kairi

✿ List two yaoi titles that resemble each other on art or on plot
    ❤ Ugh...I don't know any! I'm sorry!

✿ Have you ever felt angry when reading some yaoi twist?
    ❤ Yes. I mean...how could something like that even happen?

✿ What can make you favorite a yaoi manga, and what can make you dislike it?
    ❤ I can love from the way the characters carry themselves and are of legal age to have sex.
    ❤ Anything to do with shota will have me dislike it.

✿ A yaoi title, which is not US licensed, that you'd like to see on YO?
    ❤ I don't have any.

✿ Recommend a yaoi title to the user above.
    ❤ Hey User! Try 'Kawaii Akuma and it's sequel Itoshii Akuma' They're both ridiculously amazing and you will definitely find them both funny!

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dark Ocean's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dark Ocean Inventory
    Mujihi na Karada Halvir Hropter Shiki Kuroneko Kareshi

01. Username; Viola Rose
    02. Favorite Manga-ka; Noblesse
    03. Disliked Manga-ka; Havent read so many so i dont know.
    04. What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?; The kiss.. And how love breaks any rule, any boundary.. The romance in it.
    05. Do you consider yourself as fujoshi/fudanshi? ; Hm.. I think im an alien that likes yaoi xD
    06. The last yaoi manga you've read; Domino
    07. The last yaoi anime you've watched; Tight rope
    08. Connect one yaoi manga to a certain track; None.
    09. What is the first thing you think of when you hear 'yaoi'? Romance and kisses
    10. Favorite quote from yaoi manga/anime; I cant keep a cool head around you (dont remember from where)
    11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together? ; Im not that creative, but if i can bring ppl from real world, damn! That would be so fun ;D
    12. Have you obtained any fetishes thanks to yaoi? ; LOL if i answered that someone will be very happy to read my answer -winks at mister vampire- Well.. I guess it introduced me to that S&M world xDD . Being tied up is fun ;D
    13. Have you masturbated on yaoi? ; Ahahahaha .. What a nice question. I will tell you when you grow up
    14. Have you done it, thinking of yaoi character; if yes, thought of who?; Maybe yes.. Maybe no.. xD
    15. If you could adopt the life of a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ; None. I like to make my own manga -grins-
    16. List three favorite seme's; Usagi-san from Junjou Romantica
    The other one reminds me of someone i know but i cant remember his name.

17. List three favorite uke's; None. Seme's are better.
    18. If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be? ; None. I dont follow a certain track , i change with the personality im with
    19. How about your lover's personality? ; In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after? ; I would go after Usagi-san <3 or
    20. From 1 to 10, how perverted you think you are? ; Hm.. 10 i think
    21. A thing you haven't yet met in yaoi genre (*any plot or fetish, maybe?) ; I agree with Saga on the uke turns into a seme part, i would like to see that.
    22. Did yaoi make any changes in your way of thinking? ; Nope. Not really
    23. How many people in real life know you are into yaoi? ; Only one person. My sister. She says im crazy anyway xDD
    26. List two yaoi titles that resemble each other on art or on plot ; I dont really remember
    27. Have you ever felt angry when reading some yaoi twist? ; Sometimes
    28. What can make you favorite a yaoi manga, and what can make you dislike it? ; The good plot, when the uke isnt so girly, i like manly uke's and it has overreacting in it i really dislike that.
    29. A yaoi title, which is not US licensed, that you'd like to see on YO? ; I dont know.
    30. Recommend a yaoi title to the user above ; There is a manga that i dont remember its name xD so when i gain my memory back i will recommend it for sure

[/QUOTE]

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Key Inventory
    Victor and Yuri In These Words OC Bokura No Mitsudomoe Sensou

01. Username
    Key

02. Favorite Manga-ka
    Ike Reibun; Sakurai Shushushu; Yamane Ayano

03. Disliked Manga-ka
    I am not a fan of Hideyoshico's style

04. What do you like in yaoi, which can be considered as 'stand-out' of the rest genres?
    The fact that it presents the romantic side of tough characters I suppose.

Else you wouldn't be reading this answer right now ;D

06. The last yaoi manga you've read
    Dia Game

Shounen-ai rather, Vassalord

08. Connect one yaoi manga to a certain track
    Crimson Spell with Stripped by Shiny Toy Guns
    Spoiler:  

Sex XD

10. Favorite quote from yaoi manga/anime
    'I'm jealous of everything that comes close to you' - Akihiko Usami (Junjou Romantica)

11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together?
    Probably Kaede (Katekyo!) with Katou (Haru wo Daiteita)

No, remained with the same old ones

Oh, please XD

No LOL

Kede (Katekyo!) or Mookyul (Totally Captivated)

Kabu (Bi no Isu)
    Havi (Crimson Spell)
    Katou (Haru wo Daiteita)

Iwaki (Haru wo Daiteita)
    Nanao (Mujihi na Otoko)
    Val (Crimson Spell)

18. If you had to relate your personality to a certain yaoi character, who would that be?
    A combination between Kede (Katekyo!), Mookyul (Totally Captivated), Suhou (Kohitsuji Project) and Mikado (Warui Koto Shitai)

19. How about your lover's personality? In case you're single, what yaoi character's personality you go after?
    A mix between Mookyul (Totally Captivated), Havi (Crimson Spell) and Masamune (Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi)

A threesome formed of 3 seme. Though, honestly I'm not into threesome, so, generally avoiding such manga, there might be one that I don't know of.

Not really

Quite a few

It would be at least weird if I couldn't LOL

Gravitation perhaps

Jappa no Amane with Wild Fangs and Crimson Spell, to a certain extent.

Not really

The plot is the most important, though, when I open a manga with a bad art, I tend to quit

If there would be such, I guess I'd just add it XD

Egoism by Agawa Kouko in case you haven't read it (:

Credits
    1978 Inventory
    1978 1978 Roby - Star Ryuuichi Asami

01. Username

02. Favorite Manga-ka

Shinobu Gotoh, Saito Chiho, Yamane Ayano

03. Disliked Manga-ka

--

Nothing’s impossible in YAOI.

Yeah.

06. The last yaoimanga you've read

Laundry.

Haru Wo Daite Ita.

08. Connect one yaoimanga to a certain track

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] < ---- A Japanese restaurant in my country xD

10. Favorite quote from yaoimanga/anime

♪♪ ~~~ I’ll always hold you like this… So, you can cry as much as you like ~~~ ♪♪ From Lover's Doll

11. If you could make a character-cross from two different yaoimanga's, which characters would you bring together?

Akihikekun from Takumi kun + Tetsuhiro Morinaga from KoisuruBoukun @robertita Thanks for youridentify of this character rabbit8

Yes, especially “BDSM” Thanks @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ; it’s my first time to know about that here, @YO!

Huh?!?!? Should I say it’s now or never? ~~~

Not yet, umm~~~ If it could be…, Asami only!!! xD

Let me think twice….

Asami -- Viewfinder

Gii – Takumi Kun

Yukina -- Sekai-ichiHatsukoi

Takumi -- Takumi kun

Shin -- Lover's Doll

SouichiTatsumiKoiSuruBoukun

xD No idea~~

It depends on her mood, all I know she’s the one!

A Tsundere seme falls in love with a psychic uke.

Yes, sometimes.

Everybody, yeah, yeah~~

Yaoi is deeper, jeepers, throw me away.. I bleed it out~~~~~

Cipher ( It’s oldie one, but I like it )

Takumi kun

Unknown letters

Yeah, twice.

Illustrations and plots.

N/A

I bet you read more Yao imanga than me Anyway, Lover's Doll is so cute @Nejashe recommended to me

Last edited by 1978; 01-16-2014 at 06:14 PM.

01. Username
    Yaoiloverfangurl19
    02. Favorite Manga-ka;
    junjou romantica
    03. Disliked Manga-ka;
    I don't dislike any Manga-ka
    I like how sweet yaoi is and how two guys can love another
    I'm consider myself Fujoshi
    junjou romantica
    Sukisyo
    I'm not sure about this question
    I think about how hot yaoi can be
    I don't have any
    junjou Romantica and Sukisyo
    make a character-cross from two different yaoi manga's, which characters would you bring together? ;
    No I don't
    Not at all
    Nope
    Nanami from Sukisyo
    I don't know
    I don't know
    I'm not sure but maybe Sora from Sukisyo
    Nanami of course
    1 of course
    Fetish
    Nope
    4 people
    Yes of course
    Monochrome Factor
    I'm not sure maybe Sukisyo and monochrome factor
    Nope
    Nothing I like all yaoi manga
    Sukisyo
    Sukisyo and Monochrome factor

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles