BDSM D/S Books recommendation/help

Ritsueriki

HI Guys!~ :Jumping around:

I'm very addicted to reading M/M BDSM books but lately I've been craving to read kind of slice of life bdsm book for example all the books by the great author : K.C. Wells yoyo4

Specially these 2 books : :3onion15::3onion15:

ttBXfbD.jpg

pUTMFlO.jpg

I need your help by commenting any bdsm book you know please leaf2leaf2

OH I also love omegaversa books or an altert world where human are divide dominat and submissives since birth :leaf15::leaf15::leaf15:

thank you yoyo5:Sleepy:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ritsueriki

• Narumiya

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! i don't have anything specific to recommend to you at the moment, since i'm kinda busy, but have you tried just browsing through the novels sections (either the discussion section or the downloads section)? actually, a lot of omegaverse books get posted here, so you might want to browse around and check to see which ones you might enjoy!

off the top of my head, the authors who write a lot of omegaverse with d/s elements (sometimes with full bdsm) are claire cullen, piper scott, etc. piper scott's his command series, in particular, might really interest you. :)

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yes I've checked and browsed both of the novel's sections and found many amazing books:leaf15:

but lately my internet has been super bad so YO website doesn't open smoothly that's why I needed recommendations :cuteonion50:

thanks for the authors' info! I know piper scott but not claire so I'm gonna check their books yoyo5 I also use goodreads to brows through the lists but like I said my net hasn't been good :leaf16: