Ms.Flair

Picture:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkbY2lXSYq79fYVOJHtpK-cCFndgVdIK0Balo-ZgPng62ecJGF

name: Joesph Starson

Likes - Modelling, Designing, Cooking, Books,

Dislikes: Loud places, rowdy people

other - Has gone to church for most of his young life

Joseph

Today he was arriving in Japan, after his long trip from travelling from France for this international internship. Getting off the plane, he checked in as he let out a long yawn. He was gonna go to sleep immediately right when he got to his new place, but he needed something in his stomach. Ordering some good Japanese food from the airport, where he would have his first meal in this new country. He had to admit, it was hard to do many things with those languages being his secondary.

+

The next day came around, as today would start his first day at his new job. Coming off the bus, walking from the bus stop as he walked into the office building. While he was inside, he spoke up to receptionist with his thick accent came off. She told him he would need to wait, and just wait for his boss to come get him to start his orientation there.

He would meet the CEO today, since the man would sponsoring him while he was staying here in the country on his work and study visa. When the boss grabbed him, he tried to speak calmly but came out as broken Japanese and English.

When it was time, his boss went inside to let the CEO know about Joseph's arrival here. Coming into the office, after he knocked on the door. Waving to the man, "Hello there. My name is Joseph Starson, and I am your new intern.." Joseph said with his thick french accent coming off again. He was carrying his own portfolio, having asked before he left the country.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Character Info:

Name: Sou Min-Jun

Dislikes: fighting unnecessarily, losing in anything

Hobbies: karaoke and joining volunteer groups

Occupation(s): freelance artist and CEO of a fabric company

Family: mother, father, two older sisters

Bio: revealed in story

Appearance: 2ngbtbk.jpg

Sou Min-Jun is one of your average everyday CEO's that just so happens to be younger than most. He's a hard worker and enjoys what he does. Nothing like selling handcrafted fabrics nationwide. It was his passion since young growing up. Spending a majority of his childhood in the countryside, he was well versed in the old fashion way of coloring cloth and such methods to bring out the natural shine to fabrics. It was with this knowledge that he went into the fabric business in the first place.

Running an empire as some called it wasn't as easy as it would appear to anyone on the outside looking in. Sou was always busy without time to spare for himself. Today was no different. He sat behind his desk with a tower of papers that needed reading over and signing. He grunts as he also had to interview a new intern from France. It wasn't anything new to get foreigners coming to work for him. Even so he felt like today was just overflowing with far too much to do. As he was about to tackle the tower of papers, his attention was pulled away to asses the intern.

Sou took one quick look at the male and he was already planning to dismiss him. He looked far too frail and unfit for this position. However he wasn't one to easily judge a book by its cover. "Bonjour Joseph. Je m'appelle Sou Min-Jun. J'espère que vous allez travailler ici pour être agréable." he said finding it was always best to address others in their native language to help them feel a sense of ease.

(translations: Hello Joseph. My name is Sou Min-Jun. I hope you'll find working here to be pleasant.)

Standing there in the room, as he watched the man from afar. Joseph was surprised that the other was speaking his native language to him. It was nice to hear that familar language to his own ears. Thinking for the moment, he bowed his head a little. "Vous semblez comprendre et parler français. C'est agréable d'entendre ma propre langue maternelle de quelqu'un d'autre." ["You seem to understand and speak French. It is nice to hear my own native tongue from someone else."]

Looking around the room, he stepped closer with more confidence shining through his body. Reaching closer more, he stopped not moving any closer to the other. He couldn't hide his own issues, he had to man up now. "I can speak English, but some just can't understand..with my strong accent.." Joseph said to him.

"I was told to bring my portfolio. Here it is, but I know I must have work to do while you look at that. Should I check in with my boss?" Joseph asked but he spoke something in his native tongue. "Merci de m'avoir parrainé, j'espère que je serai très utile pendant que je suis ici dans votre entreprise." ["Thank you for sponsoring me. Hopefully, I will be great use while I am here at your company."]

Sou chuckled lightly as he smiled at the young man. "I hope you'll learn quickly and become a proud member of this company." he said as he took hold of the portfolio. He looked though it although he had seen some of this when he looked over the application for this particular intern. He handed him back the portfolio before giving a slight nod. "Indeed, check in with your boss for what you shall be working on. I like your passion to start working immeditaly. It means you're driven which is something you'll need to work here." he said as he went to call the man in to give his new intern some work.

As Sou was about to pass him off to the boss of the department in which Joseph would work in, he stopped the male. "N'hésitez pas à me demander de l'aide si vous en avez besoin." he said before sending him on his way. He still had much to do himself and wanted to get started on it as quickly as possible.

[translation: Don't hesitate to ask me for help if you ever need it.]

"I will make sure to learn properly and in a fast manner. I can learn quickly," Joseph said with his thick accent showing through all of the passion that was radiating from him now. Taking the portfolio back, holding it closer to his own body again. He did not need to lose this. This was important work.

Seeing the boss enter, before he heard the french words that came from the CEO. Nodding his head silently, as he walked out of the office with his new boss. He thought back, but tried to focus now on the word that was ahead of him. He had to work to keep this intern or he would risk getting sent back early. That was something he did not want happened to him.

Working for the rest of the day, he worked hard and proud. It was time for his own lunch break, as he took it to the lunch room. Joseph had his French to English dictionary out, as he was doing some more catch up. On his phone though, it was in french so not many people could read it. Maybe the CEO, but that was something he didn't want to think about. That CEO wasn't just cute, but handsome and maybe even sexy. His face started to go red, when he ate his lunch where he tried to get rid of redness in his face.

• 4 weeks later...