Hey Guys, I'm Back

BlaqueCatt

Hello everyone, I'm back from a very long break and am looking forward to roleplaying again! I have created a new group with all of my plot ideas listed, which can be found

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. I am looking for a partner who can post at least a paragraph or two every few days (I won't be able to post all of the time due to work and school). I have many plots, but I'll list some of my favorites below (the ones I'm really interested in are underlined). Some plots are one-on-one while others are group. There are also some plots in which we will each have to play as multiple characters. Thank you!

[4]

This story takes place in an AU Harry Potter world; there is no Harry, Hermione, or Ron, but Voldemort and all of the teachers are still the same.

A Slytherin boy (MC) is brought to Hogwarts from the Muggle world once an undercover professor discovers that he is a Parseltongue. He is often avoided due to his strange traits, even by his own class, but YC (who can be of any school but Slytherin) takes an interest in him and tries to get close to him. Because of MC's oddly deep connection with dark magic and snakes, Voldemort wants to bring him to his side; YC must protect MC.

This can be group or one-on-one.

[10]

For this plot, I was thinking that a young man (MC) is a foreigner who ends up getting lost on the streets of London (the roleplay will take place during the mid-1800s). Dracula (YC) finds him and offers him a place to stay at his large estate. The foreigner accepts, not knowing that Dracula plans to keep him as a 'pet' (there are stories in the newspaper of young men going missing throughout London and the surrounding areas). I request that sex is not the main focus of the roleplay. There can be kissing, touching, and blood play (as expected with vampires) but I want the focus to be psychological torture more than rape.

[16]

A dragon (YC) that has been targeting the same kingdom for decades kidnaps the youngest prince (MC), considering him to be his greatest "treasure".

[17]

A man (MC) and his twin sister are left alone after their parents die. They are approached by a group of hunters, who explain that their parents were killed by demons. The siblings become hunters and gain a new family. However, the demons are on the move, and one General (YC) in particular shows an unhealthy interest in the brother.

[21]

Based off of the video game Alice: Madness Returns. A young teenager (MC) falls into the rabbit hole/Looking Glass. He meets the Cheshire Cat (YC), who asked the White Rabbit to lure the boy into Wonderland so he could be the new Alice.

[22]

A new gang called Wonderland is stirring up chaos in Boston, Massachusetts. The local PD assumed they could take care of the gang on their own, but the gang is no ordinary one. It functions like a highly trained organization and the members see each other as family. So, the FBI is called in to investigate. They believe that the leader, Alice, has military/government training.

Leader: Codename: Alice

Second in Command: Codename: Mad Hatter

Infiltrator: Codename: Cheshire Cat

Informant: Codename: Caterpillar

Leader's Personal Bodyguards: Codenames: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

Wildcard: Codename: White Rabbit [MC]

Other Members: Codenames: The Cards

[26]

In a world of magic and monsters, two young mages attend the same school. However, during a field trip to a temple, the floor collapses and MC and (slightly possesive) YC are separated. MC is drawn towards a strange artifact, and before YC can stop him, he touches it and is possessed by a demon. In order to protect MC, YC leaves the school with him, as the teachers would have tried to kill MC. MC is himself during the day, but at night and at times of stress he begins to change. YC must find a way to break the curse on MC while keeping his demonic powers sealed before the demon takes over.

[27]

A young man (MC or YC) finds an injured supernatural creature (MC or YC) in the forest while walking home from school.

[32]

In this world, there is a race of people with cat-like features. They are discriminated against and are given very little protection from the government. Most end up homeless or forced into slavery on the black market. One man, a mafia boss who poses as a businessman (YC), finds a young cat-person (MC) sick and injured in an alley. The boy, fifteen years old in human years, is still considered to be a kitten and acts very childishly, but he is very shy and gentle. The man takes him in, and the boy comes to adore the man, who keeps his true occupation a secret. The mafia boss, who is cruel to almost everyone he meets, develops a soft spot for the boy and becomes very protective of him, especially with the dealers who try to make money by selling the cat-people illegally. He treats the boy like a princess, what with all the money he makes, and he is angered by other men giving the boy even the slightest of glances. What would happen if the boy discovers the true nature of his savior?

[33]

A young male sea-nymph (MC) becomes tangled in the web of a fishing net during a severe storm. He is knocked unconscious by the force of the water slamming him against the boat the net is attached to, and he is found by fishermen/pirates (YC) before he wakes up. He is unable to speak human languages and knows nothing of human culture, and he has been told horrible things about humans by other supernatural creatures. How will he interact with his presumed captors?

[34]

Prince Arthur (YC) finds an injured young man (MC) in the forest on a hunting mission. He brings the man back to his kingdom and makes him his manservant to repay the debt of saving his life. However, the man that he saved is not what he seems; he is a Druid, and has great magical powers. Will the prince use the man's magic to help him rule his kingdom, or will he allow his father, Uther, to hang the heretic?

[35]

A group roleplay revolving around the lives of supernatural creatures learning how to coexist with humans at a private boarding school.

[37]

Set in modern times, a rich teenage boy (YC) has access to everything: girls, alcohol, cars, "friends" who would replace him with an even richer man in less than a second, a distant family, seemingly impossible expectations and an abusive father. He has given up hope of living his own life and making his own choices. He forces himself to keep up fronts, to act like the spoiled jerk he's supposed to be while pushing everyone away. That changes when he meets a poor classmate (MC) who refuses to treat him like a prince. The commoner gets teased by the prince's lackeys, but the prince is intrigued. He starts to follow the commoner around, studying his foreign lifestyle and trying to understand his complicated personality. They go from strangers to friends to lovers, but when the king discovers what he believes to be an attack against himself and his family (the commoner brainwashed his son and manipulated him into abandoning the family business and fiancé), he attempts to come between the two of them. The prince whisks the commoner away with him to elope (relying on him for advice on how to survive on the "real world"), and they are chased by the king's men as they try to cross into another state.

[41]

In feudal Japan, two young village boys were very close to each other. They were attached at the hip most of the time, as they had grown up together, and when they were apart they were thinking of each other. One day, when the boys are fourteen and fifteen, the fourteen year old discovers that his true father was a samurai who served the Emperor. His true father, living in the Imperial City, requested his son to leave the village and train to become a samurai. The son has no choice and his forced to leave his friend behind. They are separated for years, and the samurai (YC) comes to forget about his friend, his new life keeping the memories at the back of his mind. The two meet again when the samurai is 21 and the other is 22, when the other makes an attempt on the Emperor's life. The samurai's friend (MC), who had felt betrayed by his absence, became a ninja, an assassin who works for an organization bent on overthrowing the government. The samurai captures the ninja and places him in jail, where he will be interrogated for information. The samurai soon realizes the ninja is his childhood friend and is forced to watch his friend be tortured until he speaks. The samurai has a choice: his kingdom, or his long-lost love?

[45]

A roleplay in which all of the gods, from every religion known to man, are forced to interact with each other in a school-like environment, where they learn the modern ways and the appropriate way to act towards humans.

[46]

There is an organization of humans whose purpose is to protect the world from supernatural creatures. These people have great spiritual powers that allow them to fight the supernatural creatures, particularly demons. One young man (YC) is a protege, who has mastered all spiritual arts - except summoning. He is determined to master summoning, in which a person uses a blood ritual and symbol to call a creature forth from the spirit world and bind it to their will. Some summoners form close bonds with their creatures, but most treat them as slaves. When the young man, who is cocky and egotistical, first tries to summon, a powerful creature (MC) appears and he boasts to his peers. However, the creature does not obey him. It ignores him and does what it wants, and he cannot banish it back to the spirit world. They are stuck together, until the young man gains its respect and trust. Once that is done, they can become a powerful team.

[47]

This roleplay takes place in the Sex Pistols universe. An extremely wealthy Heavy Seed from a prominent family (YC; his animal can be of whatever species) travels from his home in the United States to Egypt for a conference, as he inherited his family's business and is looking to expand its influence. There, he meets a young Egyptian man of Light Seed, jackal descent (MC). It is a sort of "love at first sight" moment, but the boy is nothing more than a poor servant, and the man's family will forbid him from marrying someone of a less than noble blood line.

[51]

A vampire gains all of its dark powers once it has consumed the blood of a human. Their enhanced senses, superior strength, enthralling beauty, and other abilities do not manifest until they first drink human blood at the maturing ritual when they are sixteen years old. Until then, they are small and weak, nothing more than fledgling vampires that feed on the blood of animals. A young vampire (MC) decides that he does not want to drink human blood, does not want to hurt humans or animals, and he is cast out from his clan. He wanders, taking only the bare minimum of blood from animals and then healing them when he is finished. Eventually, he is found by a human (YC) who hunts vampires and other supernatural creatures.

[52]

After the CEO of a large company is found dead, the FBI (YC) are called in to deal with the assassin (MC), who left behind a calling card. The FBI attempts to track down the assassin and the organization the assassin works for. As they investigate, however, more and more people are being taken out by the same assassin. Eventually the FBI manages to trap the assassin, only to find out that he is not human.

[53]

A young man, the son of a prestigious naval officer, has no desire to follow in his father’s footsteps (YC or MC). He does not care that every man before him has joined the naval guard; he wants to be a teacher. His entire family disapproves, even his twin sister, who is considered to be one of the naval guard’s best, even though she is one of the only women. His sister convinces him to join her on one of her simpler missions in an attempt to persuade him into joining the naval guard. However, the simple supply transportation takes a turn for the worst, as the naval ship is attacked by pirates (YC or MC). The young man is taken prisoner by the pirate captain, who has an unsettling interest in the young man. His sister, family, and friends make it a priority to save him. This roleplay takes place in England during the mid-1800s.

[54]

An infamous pirate captain (YC) becomes cursed when he and his crew attempt to steal an ancient treasure found deep within a cave on an isolated island. Determined to break the curse (which can be of any kind, depending on what we decide), the captain seeks out a Witchdoctor (MC). He finds the Witchdoctor in a secluded forest, and unfortunately for him, the Witchdoctor is not very willing to help. However, the captain offers the Witchdoctor one of his prized magical artifacts as payment, and the Witchdoctor reluctantly agrees. As they travel the world, searching for a means in which to break the curse, the brash, prideful captain and the antisocial, cynical Witchdoctor become closer.

[58]

By day, he is an average college student (MC). By night, he is a vigilante. What happens when, after his dark persona begins to bleed into his everyday life, his best friend (YC) catches him in the act and discovers his secret?

[65]

A caretaker (YC) begins to fall in love with his patient (MC) at a mental institution for the criminally insane.

[71]

There is a human city that is walled off from the rest of the world, which is inhabited by supernatural creatures. They see the supernatural creatures as their enemies and are fighting to wipe them out and bring back the human race. Some humans do not believe the religious teachings that say that supernatural creatures are evil and sneak out at night to meet them.

[82]

A man (MC) is called a demon and abused by a religious town, but he is actually protecting them from demons.

[84]

A hunter is defeated on a hunt and turned into a vampire (MC). His hunter group, which is like his family, tries to cure him, but the vampire who turned him is determined to make him his mate (YC).

[85]

A prince (YC) sets off on a quest but is attacked by bandits. He is saved by the Shadow Prince (MC), who was thought to be nothing more than a myth.

[86]

Grim reapers sing/play music in order to guide souls to the afterlife. Each grim reaper has their own special song.

[88]

In this world, only those of royal blood have magical abilities. However, the first prince (YC), next in line for the throne, discovers that his loyal servant (MC) has magic when the servant saves him from an assassin.

[92]

A misfit alpha werewolf (MC) is rejected by his family and forms a ragtag pack of various magical creatures.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Sosuke0549

Hello, I'm looking to start some new RPs after a hiatus myself and I'd love to write with you. I'd kill for a RP with proper world building and action and your plots seem very promising, I like most of them very much =) I'm rusty but I should be able to post often and I can push myself to write longer replies if that's what you prefer.

I'm interested in a few. Number 4, though my knowledge of Harry Potter comes only from the movies and the first book. Number 17, since playing a general would be right up my alley, and number 21 since I'm a big fan of Alice: Madness Returns. Also 51, 53, 54, 85, 86, 92. Number 65 might also interest me since I have been interested in doing a RP based on the game Outpost, which is set in an asylum, though it's heavy with horror and gore.

I've only seen the movies as well. And do you mean Outlast? I loved those games. The cult one was awesome. Let's do 17 since we both seem to like it ^^

Yup, I meant Outlast... Outpost are movies about nazi zombies, my bad. It's almost dawn so I'll use that as an excuse for making mistakes XD

17 sounds great. I should have a character fitting for the role but I'll make a new one for the RP, if that's ok? There is one bit I'm not sure I understood correctly though. Is the general on the side of the hunters or the demons? Also, how humanoid are the demons, if at all?

No problem xD

You can use whatever character you want, and the general is on the side of the demons. The demons can be as humaoid or monstrous as you'd like.

I'll likely make someone freaky then, or a character who transforms to some extent. Since I'll have a demon and you'll have a hunter perhaps we can each develop the lore for the group our character belongs to?

I forgot to ask, do you play seme or uke, or can we do a seke/seke? Also, should we continue to plan things out here or should we move to PMs to keep the thread more neat?

Greetings, your ideas are amazing!! Litterly blew me out of the water. The ones that really intrest me are

32, 46, 54 are any of those free?

Hi everyone, I'm no longer accepting roleplaying partners! Three is all I can manage at the moment with work and college. I'll post here when I'm available again. Thank you to all who responded

• 1 month later...

I'm accepting roleplaying partners again! I have room for two, let me know here or through PM if you're interested!