Birth date: December 25

Position: Seke

Physical Description

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Silver

Background

History: Sieglinde was born and raised by his tutor, his father having been too busy and his mother being a chronic drug user.

Personality: He’s a sociopath with a newfound addiction, but that’s okay, because he’s quite charming and easy on the eyes.

d56e7d412aaab441043417423a490aad--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

It had been months and months of learning, but it was too soon. His father was ready to marry him off to a woman of 'good breeding' and force him to impregnate her in order to carry on their family name. Had it been different, he would have told his tutor he loved him long ago. It was the night of his eighteenth birthday when he was out for a stroll. He was thinking of his tyrant of a father, his druggie mother, and his lovely tutor. He loved him, and he had dreams often of being forced down and loved like he had never been loved before. Sadly, he knew that his wants and his needs were going to be neglected due to the dictatorship he had been born into.

For Sieglinde, however, he hadn't expected that night to be his end. Suddenly a hand caught his throat and he was pulled into a discreet alleyway and murdered by something more than human. A superhuman? A demon? It was a vampire. He was found the next day, exsanguinated and brutalized. He was buried of course, his family coming to his funeral. He heard the crying of his mother who was surely numb and crying more because she was being forced to produce a better offspring for Lorien Burton, Sieglinde's father and her husband. Siegnlinde heard the thump of dirt hit the top of his casket as he was buried. That night, he crawled his way out of the depths of the dirt and went to his home where he broke inside and showered and dressed himself. He confronted his father and killed the man before ending his mother's suffering with much thanks and pleas to kill her quickly.

Sieglinde took over the home, and in this, he took over the estates and the financials and quickly claimed to be the deceased son's twin given to their cousins to watch over. He was much more charming now that he was dead. He was free now, and he was a predator. He was powerful and sensual. He wrote a letter to his tutor and requested his presence, to learn about his long lost twin brother. He hoped the man would indulge him in his yearning to see him, to feel him, to have him touch him. He was so lost without his tutor, the man who raised him, the man who taught him everything he knew, the most intelligent man he knew. Over the next few weeks, he waited for his tutor -- or his twin's tutor he should stay to think -- and made the preparations to leave the country and move into a nicer estate in a different part of the world. He planned wholly to take his favourite man with him. Only if he had a way to convince him of a reason why he should follow him to a new life when they were supposedly new to each other.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvenEcho

• GodofMischief

Top Posters In This Topic

x6n5fp.jpg

Name: Luka Hale

Race: Human

Birth Date: October 17

Physical Description:

Height: 6'0

Weight: 150

Hair Color: Dark Blonde

Eye Color: Cerulean Blue

Background:

History: Luka is the second eldest son in a middle class family of 6 children. He's always had an affinity for children from a young age and was able to relate to them like no one else even as he grew older in age. Combined with his equally impressive ability to learn things taught to him with ease and in turn be able to teach others as smoothly as a river flows, it was little surprise he chose to become a tutor as his profession. And when he stumbles across the sad case that is Seiglinde, he is hard pressed to help the child in any way he could. While he was still rather young at 19 years, Luka didn't turn his back to the challenge of raising the boy and tutoring him in turn. He hoped that with his guidance, the boy would become better than what his parents were.

Personality: Kind, good natured and generous, Luka is always willing to give more than what he himself is given. He has a gentle heart and won't hesitate from helping any who need a little bit of a hand while handling the struggles in their life. At the same time, he can and will be sharp tongued and stern if needed however he loathes to have to raise his voice when he can get his opinion across without yelling. As such, when triggered on rare cases, his temper is silent and icy as opposed to explosive and in your face.

-----------------------------------------------

The days were long and rather dreary if one was being honest. The hours seemed to drag and whatever amusement could have once been felt for the foolishness of those around seemed surprisingly lacking for a blonde male that looked upon the world with various stages of indifference. Since the funeral of his brightest pupil and a boy he had guided from such a young age, Luka really hadn't felt much of anything. His mother often mentioned that she was suspecting that he was still mourning the boy he had cared for deeply. His father sympathized with their usually easy tempered son and offered whatever advice he could on the occasions where Luka sought his pleasantly silent company as opposed to the rambunctious nature of his younger siblings. However, no matter how much they tried to help, Luka couldn't get rid of the numbness clogging his heart and stalling his forward movement. It had been several weeks now since the boy's death and the shocking death of his parents soon after, yet Luka felt like it had just happened yesterday. He could still remember the boy's face the morning before his death. He could still remember the last conversation they had had and how he had said he'd see the boy in the morning even if their time was numbered before the boy was married off. Yet now, there would be no more "see you tomorrow's" or "behave yourself lest I have to listen to your parents rant".

Logically, he knew the mourning period was different for everyone. He was smart enough to understand that his mind and heart were still struggling to process the fact that their pupil was gone and he'd never see him again. Luka knew all that, he understood how death worked and he knew that those left behind had to keep moving forward with their lives. There was no point in staying in the past when nothing could be changed. Yet the lingering hollowness in his heart was a daily occurrence. The blonde male wouldn't lie and say he hadn't been attached to Seiglinde. He had seen the boy grow into the bright young man he had been becoming, hell, Luka had more raised him than the boy's own parents had. Seiglinde had been special to him, treasured. Perhaps not exactly like a son because the boy was not his son.....but like a close friend, despite the difference in their ages. It hurt to lose him...to no longer be able to reach out and ruffle the boy's hair when he got something right or did something to amuse Luka...Yet there was nothing to be done about it. It had been weeks now, the time for mourning had come and gone...he had to move on. At least that was what he was trying to convince himself of.

Now, here he stood in front of the very estate he had once spent countless hours tutoring the boy that shone under his praises like no one else. Though it had taken him weeks to respond to the letter sent to him by Seiglinde's twin brother on wanting to meet him, Luka had finally allowed himself to be pushed out of his dreary state of mind to entertain the notion of meeting the boy's twin. Luka wasn't under the impression that it would be either a good or bad meeting, he just knew that it would hurt a bit to see the face of his deceased pupil on the features of his twin brother. Nevertheless, he would make due. He always did, and the boy deserved his best and friendliest attention. It wasn't his fault that the blonde was still reeling a bit about the sudden deaths in the family that owned this estate. As such, Luka would be ever mindful to keep his less than pleasant thoughts to the back of his mind as he made conversation with the boy who had summoned him.

Approaching the front door as was his custom, Luka raised a hand to knock and wait for it to either be opened or for him to be called in. No matter how many years had passed that he had begun to work for this family, his polite manners had not waned. The boy's parents might have never deserved them but the blonde was raised to treat everyone with respect and that wouldn't change. Not even now. So as he waited for the door to be opened, his mind wondered on how truly different it would be to enter this house once again. It would be a interesting change, but he was mildly curious of it.

Sieglinde had pondered the attention his old -- his brother's tutor -- had given him in the past. He was excited to know he would see the man again/meet him. He honestly couldn't wait to see him and greet him, but he was scared that his appearance would be devastating to the man. He had heard Luka at the funeral, and he was scared that he would have to deal with emotions he didn't want to deal with. The interesting about being a vampire was the ability to just flip those pesky emotions off, but it wasn't very helpful in situations with humans who were emotional beings by nature. He had at one point been a great boy. He was intelligent and wonderful, he thought about it and thought of himself as a weaker, sniveling version of himself compared to the new him, but he also knew that if he were to stay human, he would have married to that Bulstrode woman, and gone into the family business in politics and candy factories. He didn't want that for himself.

Now that he was a vampire, he had the world open to his glorious grasps. He could take what he wanted, and he did so without remorse for even the Gods did so and he was nothing if not a God now that he fed on human prey as if he were above them... because he was above them. He chuckled as he fixed his sleeves, buttoning them and sliding the cuff links into the holes to decorate himself in rich jewels and posh attire. He had to admit, he looked good, but he would never outwardly voice his opinions. He was far more understanding of humanity than he would have liked to admit at all. He walked down the stairs of his estate and went to the door in which he could smell his old tutor from. He hesitated as he approached the door and he twitched and let his entire body wrack with a shudder before he composed himself and pulled the door open with a graceful and perfectly aristocratic smile. It was indifferent but it held enough sentimentality to make others feel as though he cared when in reality he didn't.

When he saw Luka, or Professor Hale, his ice-cold composure cracked and he let a real smile shine through his aloof mask. "H-H..." he started before clearing his throat. "Hello, you must be Luka Hale," He offered his hand, "I'm Edmund, Seiglinde's estranged twin," he offered his hand before he stepped back and let the man into the estate and home. He no longer required something as human as air, but he had to take a breath to calm himself. He was so broken, he felt himself ache and wish to wallow in his own sadness, but he knew that he couldn't, for it would be very improper to do so.

"Please, let us go to the sitting room," he smiled and started to lead his companion into one of the many sitting rooms in the estate. "I'm sure you know your way around the estate well," he started, but he didn't know how to finish. He left the thought alone as they entered the sitting room. A maid came in with tea and an assortment of snacks before leaving. She shook in her heeled shoes as she saw her newest master, the supposed twin of her old young master. She knew of his real identity and even worse, she knew of his new penchant for violence and lust for blood and gore. She bowed after she was dismissed and walked out of the sitting room. Sieglinde took a seat and patted the seat beside him, almost in a gesture of familiarity, one he realized, after he had already motioned, that his 'Edmund' persona would not have done due to the distance between them. Sieglinde bit his lips in a nervous gesture, but he was much more focused on preparing tea for the both of them to notice that he was acting so human. Lingering habits from his human life. Old habits die hard, or so he has heard.

Lowering his gaze from where he had been lost in thought as he stared at the top of the manor, Luka blinked at the vision that opened the door for him. He'd be lying if he said that the face that greeted him didn't bring forth a painful lurch to his heart. The boy looked just like Seiglinde, almost a spitting image of the boy he had taken under his wing so many years ago. Then again, he should have figured as much, this boy was Seiglinde's twin, it would only be natural that they bare such similar appearances. There were differences though, this boy dressed differently than his brother had. Seiglinde did like his fashion and occasional did dress up when the situation called for it, yet it wasn't very often and admit-tingly, Luka could admit that the boy looked well in just about anything he put on. His twin though, looked like he was well aware that he had an appearance that drew eyes and wasn't shy to increase his attractiveness with his choice of cloths. Though Luka couldn't be quite sure how he felt about that yet, he was at least thankful that there were some differences.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Edmund. I would have liked to say that I've heard plenty about you but in truth, your appearance in this world has surprised me as much as everyone else, I'm sure" Luka greeted the younger male with a gentle, friendly gleam in those blue eyes as his lips twitchesd up into a smile at the edges. Perhaps it was a bit lacking from his usual mirthful grins and occasional playfully mischievous nature, but it was a start. He supposed that it was only expected that he wouldn't be back to his normal self so quickly after the tragedy that had befallen the kid's family, so he was glad he didn't have to pretend too much. Either way, feeling up to it or not, Edmund was not responsible for what had happened and at best he was only a victim to having lost his parents and brother. While he was here, Luka would do his best to answer whatever the boy wanted to know as best he could while keeping his composure settled.

Chuckling softly at the boy's statement, Luka followed after him with his hands in the pockets of his trousers. "I believe you could say that. I think I've spent more time here than at my actual home....if you think about it, I suppose it could be considered rather sad. Nevertheless, teaching that brother of yours was worth my time" he remarked softly, tone never changing from those even notes that he usually spoke in. Smooth and easy on the ears, a voice that was often mentioned as rather lovely even if Luka paid those flirtatious murmurs little to no mind. He had heard most of the compliments people often shot at him and as it had not enticed his attention as a younger man, nor did it do so now that he was older.

Smiling at the maid he had grown accustomed to seeing at the estate due to his multiple visits, Luka frowned when he noticed the shaking she seemed to be in the midst of. Before he could part his lips and ask her if she was alright, the woman had turned and moved off the moment Edmund had dismissed. It was rather odd and concerning to see the maid in such a state that was different than how she usually was and Luka wondered if he should make it a point to pull her aside before he left to see if everything was alright. Surely this new master of hers wasn't too bad.

Glancing at the younger male who patted the spot beside him in the seat, Luka raised his brow but didn't say much as he silently sank into the spot beside Edmund. He did place a tad bit of respectful distance between them but overall he doubted that was rude. He didn't think it appropriate to sit hip to hip with a boy he was just meeting today. "How have you been settling in? Have things been going well under the circumstances?" He asked lightly, flickering his eyes over to the boy after a moment of glancing around the room.

"Yes, thank you," he stated quietly. He was uncomfortable with the distance, but he couldn't blame his old tutor. The man didn't know 'Edmund', he only knew Sieglinde, and he was no longer him. "I wish I could have known him, but from what I've heard about him, we were a little too different, perhaps in a different life we will know each other again," he smiles, "Do you believe in life after death, Mr. Hale?" He hoped that wasn't too forward, but he was so curious. He wanted to just smother the man in attention, to beg him to stay. Look at all he had done in order to stay with his beloved professor, he had killed the man whom stood in their way and he was above the law of mere mortals. He was divine and he yearned for Professor Hale to want him as he wanted the tutor.

It was still too soon to even consider mentioning his connection with Sieglinde further than Edmund and their status as twins. Sigelinde was still too sore a subject to discuss, but it was inevitable and would be discussed some time in the soon future. He handed the man a cup of tea, the way he used to take it, and understood his mistake. Oops, old habits... those bastard old habits! He would have to separate himself from Seiglinde, but he was worried that if he thought about Mr. Hale in a different light, he would no longer love him. What happened if he no longer cared for the only man -- only person -- who had shown him affection and treated him as a person as opposed to an object used for political gain. He turned away for a moment to recenter himself, to find grounding and to keep himself calm and stable. It was difficult being a newer vampire, not only did emotions play different, but even with the ability to switch them 'off' it was far safer to keep them on. He didn't want to be apathetic, he had done so when he murdered his family and he felt numb, a wholesome numbness that tingled in his toes and that was the only feeling he had. He didn't want to be numb, he wanted to be happy!

"It seems that the unfortunate demise of my birth parents was a shock for even me, but what brought me here was the passing of my twin. I hadn't known he had existed, my guardians not really caring enough to tell me, but I knew then that I had to come and try to help my family. It was so horrible when the rest of my family passed within the next week. My father... how he could have killed my mother and then took his own life... how selfish -- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rant like that," he blushed as much as a vampire could and tilted his head to the side in a coy gesture. "So, how have you been faring, sir?" He didn't mean to, but when he said 'sir' it was almost exactly -- if not exactly -- like Sigelinde had said it.

"Yes, perhaps you would have. He was a good young man" Luka murmured with a rather gentle tone of voice. He would miss having the kid around and the familiarity he had developed with the boy. While Luka had other pupils to tutor and they were dear to him as well, Seiglinde had been a rather special case. Probably because Luka had known him since he as just a little boy. His other pupils had loving families and the support of their parents, Seiglinde did not have that and it had resonated with Luka's gentle soul. Perhaps that's why he had cared so deeply for the boy as the years had gone by. While he would miss the boy, at least he was away from the misfortune he had had in his life when it came to the family he had been given. "I believe that there must be something that occurs after death. Whether we move on to a different plane of existence or we are given a new body and new life, I'm not sure. However, I due hope there is more to life than just these years we are given here" Luka replied as honestly as he could, lips tilting up into a friendly, charming smile. The question was an odd one but Luka didn't mind. In his opinion, odd questions were better than boring ones.

Taking the tea with a few words of gratitude once it had been handed to him, Luka blinked a bit surprised when he took a sip of it and it tasted exactly like he had always liked it. While he wouldn't have considered it odd if it had been made by the maids of the estate, seeing as they had known him for several years, this new boy shouldn't have known how he liked his tea. Luka couldn't rationalize it as Seiglinde having told his twin or the boy's parents having explained it to him simply because they had been dead before he could have truly remembered how to make it. It could have been a lucky assumption from the boy but again, it didn't appear all that likely. Luka wasn't dumb, he was smarter than most men and women both younger and much older than he was. As such, the knowledge this boy had of how to make the tea was unnerving to say the least but for now, Luka shelved whatever alarm he might be feeling. It could be a coincidence, he wasn't sure, for now though he'd ignore it for the time being.

"It's quite alright, no need to apologize. Yes, it was all rather alarming when it happened. I can't say that anyone could have seen these turn of events happening. The blow of your twin's death was tough enough and then your father and his actions, honestly I can say it stunned the community to be frank. However, there is nothing we can do to change what has happened. We'll mourn as is needed and then we can only move on....there is little else we have the power to do" Luka responded with a soft sigh and a shake of his head. Everything that had happened with this family had been fast and not expected, that was for sure, yet as he had said. It had happened. Even if it hurt, there was nothing to be done about it now. All that was left to do was pick up the pieces and continue to walk on through their lives.

"I've been well, thank you for asking. I do miss Seiglinde more than I would like to say. He was a bright boy and I did have a particular soft spot for him but missing him will not bring him back. At least I like to think he has finally found some sort of peace in the afterlife. Lord knows that his time here wasn't the best a person could have. I only hope I made his life, however short it might have been, somewhat better" Luka admitted after taking a moment to swallow another jolt of surprise at the way the young man had addressed him. Honestly, it wasn't just his uncanny similarities to his twin that unnerved him but the way he spoke was almost exactly how Seiglinde often addressed him. It wasn't what he had expected and he couldn't help but wonder if it was something normal amongst twins. Nevertheless, he didn't mention it all that completely. Instead he mentioned it lightly by saying "You know, you speak very similar to your twin. It's rather surprising, to be honest" and smiling as those words escaped his lips.

Sieglinde cocked his head to the side for a second. He let out a soft laugh as he tried to collect his thoughts, "Oh, yeah. Um, well, twins often know more about each other, even if they didn't know each other, than other siblings or family members, or so I've read," he smiled and set his cup down on the saucer despite not having actually drank anything from it. The tea was for appearances and his human. "So, you were fond of my brother," his eyes were downcast as he looked to the floor, it hurt to know that he was lying to someone he cared about so deeply. How could he tell him the truth! He was a monster, and worse of all, he enjoyed being a vampire, he loved it, reveled in it! He turned to look towards the door, and away from the man of his desires. "I'm sorry, it must be very difficult for you to see me then, since I look like him. I don't want to have to remind you of him and make it harder for you to mourn," he frowned, "I heard that mourning was a difficult and heady process."

In all honesty, Sieglinde didn't mourn his parents, nor did his mourn his old life, well, he couldn't mourn anything but the loss of Luka. He would have to rebuild bridges that couldn't be reforged in the same manner. Luka and Sieglinde had been through much together, and Luka had raised him, but Edmund wouldn't ever know what it was like to be raised by Luka, he would never have the same connected/bond to the man that his other self had. "Sir, what do you miss most about my brother, if you don't mind my asking. I wouldn't want to burden you with sad memories, but I'm so curious, I never knew him and I just wish I could have kept him in, and never let him get hurt," he couldn't cry although he wanted to. He could cry, physically, but he couldn't cry in front of his tutor because his tears were bloody and that would prove him inhuman, something he couldn't let Luka know about yet. He didn't want to cry because of his 'brother' but because he was lost, he couldn't possibly reconnect him to his love, no, it seemed so far away, it seemed so distant and out of reach.

"Excuse me, I will be a moment, please help yourself to the snacks set out," he smiled as warmly as he could for someone who could feel his chest imploding. He nearly ran out of the room and to the hallway before taking deep breaths to calm himself down. Sieglinde was gone, it was Edmund now, but he couldn't just throw his past away, he had to live all of that life, he was still there. He wiped the tears forming at the corner of his eyes away, blood rubbing off onto his fingers which he than wiped onto a handkerchief tucked in his breast pocket of his jacket. He called for one of the maids, the one maid that was particularly terrified of him and brushed her hair back and hugged her while he cried. "Don't tell anyone, or I will kill you," he whispered to her as he gathered himself and sent her back out and away to tell Luka that he had suddenly fell ill (code for being too stricken with grief) and could not continue their pleasant discussion. She tried to brush off the bloody tear-stains on her shoulder but it wouldn't come free. She walked into the sitting room with.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hale," she started, bowing her head as her teeth chattered due to her violent shaking. She could die if she failed. She was too young to die! She couldn't die now. Her master was a monster, a monster! She could feel herself wanting to cry, if only she had Sieglinde who would have comforted her in the past, but he was not Sieglinde, he was a demon spawn sent as a curse to their family for Mr. Burton's wrongdoings. She bit her lips, pulling off the dry skin. "Mr. Burton has fallen ill," she didn't say 'from grief' but it was implied with her tone, "and cannot continue this meeting. He has promised to write to you and asks that you do not hold his sudden disappearance against him. He is trying his best, Mr. Hale," she was seeing Luke to the door and as she stood by the door, she looked up with red-rimmed eyes. "Save me... he's a monster," she whispered, hoping that she would be rescued from this demon-child that was now controlling her. She couldn't leave, she owed the house of Burton a debt, her parents selling her into their maid force as a child. She owed her life to them, the family that clothed and fed her for most of her life, but she was utterly terrified of 'Edmund' whom she knew was Seiglinde but a doppelganger, mirror-version of him because he was not right.

• Saga locked this topic