Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory
    Valentine - FF VII Valentine - Naruto Shizuo Nero

Re: It's only sex [Part of an all male world RP]

Kero indeed give him a look to not talk about their sex life and hit him with his tail. 'Aha, your so cute blushing and being mad.' D pinch Kero cheek like a child. 'Get off' He said but a hint of a happy was is his tone. D let go with a smile. He look towards and acknowledge Akira. 'Oh? I'm sure that it is. He has my genes after all. Have you tried..' 'Dad don't!' Kero yelled and D look scared stopping. Kero got up to yell and sat back down. 'This is really good though.' He sighed and brush back is hair looking at his dad. 'Are you doing that thing but asking such things because your covering up your true feelings? You can tell us.' How Kero knew his dad, he drunk some milk.
    'Yes I am son and sorry. I won't ask about your sex anymore today, maybe.' He gave a playful smile. Kero sighed and finish sipping. 'So what is it? What's the problem?' He asked. D sip fron the penis mug. 'It's...Roland(I think that's the name of Kero other dad) pregnant is all. Or he thinks he is. But usually when think you are, you are.' He sighed lowering his head looking sad. 'Witch means he'll have even less time for you now and..' Kero went over and hug. 'Hey! It's okay. He dose'nt make time for me now. It's fine. I'm not really upset. It'll be nice to have another half-brother.' He hug him tighter. 'I love you dad.' They shared a sweet moment and look like a loving father and son, even if it was just for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~«»

Julius laughed. 'Is that so? Yeah he is wrong. Ya think he be use to his father sex life by now. You like the 50th student he fucked? Seriously they can't resists that big dick of his. I feel like I can't compete sometimes. Oh the school dose'nt want you to do that. Weeeelllllll lets say ifs off the record.' He smiles and slap Aoba ass again. They soon got to his place. It was nice, clean tasteful but look ready for sex at any time. Julius lead him in. 'Shower that way, towls are already in there. Now if you want me to join..' He got close to Aoba and grab his dick, gently squeezing it and brushing Aoba hair back to kiss him softly on the lips. Making his intents very clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

Dr.Muraki stop and relies he was being to forceful and scaring him. He sighed calming down and listening to him. He just wanted to take of rin so bad. 'I don't believe that you do. You don't like it rough. How could you?' He touch his wonds and petted down his back. 'I know some demons do but they can take it. You seem so fragile...maybe your not as much as I think. I do believe you love him but he shouldn't do this to you. You shouldn't let him. Ukes do have the right to stop it.'
    He grunted in frustration letting go of Rin. 'I don't know. I don't want to tell. I don't want you all getting in trouble but..' He look really concern at him. 'I can't stand the thought of you being hurt like this again. Please let me treat you. I only want to think of you as a patient right now and get you healed. Please let me..I won't tell.' He pleaded looking like he was going to cry concern.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 04-11-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Akira quickly silenced himself. He didn't mind talking about their sex life but could understand where it made Kero a bit uneasy and embarrassed. Still, he was even more curious now, wanting to know what his father was going to say... Was it a new toy? A new position? Or was he planning on suggesting himself because that was the one thing Akira would have to decline. After all, the only one for him was Kero. No one else was allowed to touch his body in such a way. Not even teachers doing "Physical exams". As an owned Uke, one so close to his seme, Kero, with instruction could actually conduct those exams and just report back the results. Still, this was Kero's father so he had a right to know the two had a fantastic sex life.

"Congratulations," Akira offered with a smile. He was being as polite as he could possibly be. Sure, keeping his mouth shut would be just as easy but Akira wanted to show his support as well. "You don't have to worry either Kero, I'll take good care of you," he said as if he were joking but honestly, that's what he did already. Akira took good care of his seme and looked out for him all the time. "And in return you can do that special thing you do in bed," Akira said smirking a bit. That was a little bit of revenge for not being able to learn what D was going to say so now D would have to wonder what Akira was talking about.

-------------------------------------------------

"Obviously, his dick is the most delicious thing my ass has tasted," he said with a smile. "The school doesn't want it but I know they also won't stop a student from fucking one of the staff. After all, everyone needs their relief and how do we as students get any better if we can't learn from the masters?" Aoba had a silver tongue and knew how to play it. No one could argue with his logic and that was why so many people turned a blind eye to his actions. Aoba wasn't even against his ass being slapped and actually wiggled his hips in response as if saying he hadn't learned his lesson yet.

They got to Julius's place and of course, the older man made a move right away on Aoba. "Come on, how dumb are you," he said as if he were angry the other even offered. Aoba brushed Julius's hand off his dick and headed into the bathroom. He waited a minute before looking back out. "Come on, get in here. We have unfinished business," he stated with a smile. Aoba was the type that didn't like people offering if they should join him in a shower. If Aoba was going to be naked anyway, it may as well be with a dick up his ass. "You better clean me thoroughly, teach," he played and pulled Julius in the bathroom stripping him completely naked and lathering up Julius's whole freaking cock with a good amount of soap. "You got to use this if you want to get in there, reach the deepest and dirtiest parts of my body," he said, turning away and parting his butt cheeks to show off his oozing hole.

-----------------------------------------------

Rin actually quivered as his wounds were touched and not in the revolted pain sort of way but almost as if he were being turned on by such thing. "I may look weak and get torn apart but I love Yukio and he loves me. Most of all, I love that type of sex better than anyone. Yukio can break my damn bones and yet, I'd still get hard for him because of it." Why would Rin say these things?! But it really was true... each mark, everything Yukio did turned the little demon on more and more and he loved it rough.

Of course, Rin continued to refuse treatment until the doctor said the magical words. When he promised not to tell, Rin took off his clothes showing all the injuries and the half ass treatment he'd gotten from Yukio before he ran off. The demon started with his shirt and slowly got off his pants, followed by the underwear and stood there nervously wanting to just completely cover up and run away. Still, this doctor could be trusted so it was alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Akira quickly silenced himself. He didn't mind talking about their sex life but could understand where it made Kero a bit uneasy and embarrassed. Still, he was even more curious now, wanting to know what his father was going to say... Was it a new toy? A new position? Or was he planning on suggesting himself because that was the one thing Akira would have to decline. After all, the only one for him was Kero. No one else was allowed to touch his body in such a way. Not even teachers doing "Physical exams". As an owned Uke, one so close to his seme, Kero, with instruction could actually conduct those exams and just report back the results. Still, this was Kero's father so he had a right to know the two had a fantastic sex life.

"Congratulations," Akira offered with a smile. He was being as polite as he could possibly be. Sure, keeping his mouth shut would be just as easy but Akira wanted to show his support as well. "You don't have to worry either Kero, I'll take good care of you," he said as if he were joking but honestly, that's what he did already. Akira took good care of his seme and looked out for him all the time. "And in return you can do that special thing you do in bed," Akira said smirking a bit. That was a little bit of revenge for not being able to learn what D was going to say so now D would have to wonder what Akira was talking about.

-------------------------------------------------

"Obviously, his dick is the most delicious thing my ass has tasted," he said with a smile. "The school doesn't want it but I know they also won't stop a student from fucking one of the staff. After all, everyone needs their relief and how do we as students get any better if we can't learn from the masters?" Aoba had a silver tongue and knew how to play it. No one could argue with his logic and that was why so many people turned a blind eye to his actions. Aoba wasn't even against his ass being slapped and actually wiggled his hips in response as if saying he hadn't learned his lesson yet.

They got to Julius's place and of course, the older man made a move right away on Aoba. "Come on, how dumb are you," he said as if he were angry the other even offered. Aoba brushed Julius's hand off his dick and headed into the bathroom. He waited a minute before looking back out. "Come on, get in here. We have unfinished business," he stated with a smile. Aoba was the type that didn't like people offering if they should join him in a shower. If Aoba was going to be naked anyway, it may as well be with a dick up his ass. "You better clean me thoroughly, teach," he played and pulled Julius in the bathroom stripping him completely naked and lathering up Julius's whole freaking cock with a good amount of soap. "You got to use this if you want to get in there, reach the deepest and dirtiest parts of my body," he said, turning away and parting his butt cheeks to show off his oozing hole.

-----------------------------------------------

Rin actually quivered as his wounds were touched and not in the revolted pain sort of way but almost as if he were being turned on by such thing. "I may look weak and get torn apart but I love Yukio and he loves me. Most of all, I love that type of sex better than anyone. Yukio can break my damn bones and yet, I'd still get hard for him because of it." Why would Rin say these things?! But it really was true... each mark, everything Yukio did turned the little demon on more and more and he loved it rough.

Of course, Rin continued to refuse treatment until the doctor said the magical words. When he promised not to tell, Rin took off his clothes showing all the injuries and the half ass treatment he'd gotten from Yukio before he ran off. The demon started with his shirt and slowly got off his pants, followed by the underwear and stood there nervously wanting to just completely cover up and run away. Still, this doctor could be trusted so it was alright.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Julius just laughed at being called dumb. He was'nt really sure Aoba would be up for it but had to try. He remove his hand and back away. 'Don't use to much hot.' He said as Aoba went off. He sighed, that Aoba was something else.
    He look when Aoba called out to him then smile lustfuly. 'Yay! I will..' He came over and gasp at being pulled in and strip stopping what else he was going to say. 'Well um..what are you doing!?' He question and gasp again as Aoba lather up his cock. Getting harder with each touch till he was fully erect. 'My my, you little sexy freak. Yeah I'll give you a good cleaning.' He came over and got his dick into position. 'There are grip bars all over the wall for you to hold onto. I like sex in the shower a lot. Something about being dirty while also being clean. Now onto that unfinished business.' He inserted himself hard. He grunted and started fucking him. Turning the shower to a bit hotter. 'How that feel? I know I'm no Pha-chan but I feel good right? Oh and that lather soap thing you did, huge turn on!' He fuck him harder. 'Infact the some of the quickest I've ever gotten that hard. I may have to keep you to myself today.'
    He put his arms around him and pulled his ass down/closer and fuck deeper, harder his dick was so huge and warm, 'Fuuuuck! How do you stay so tight?' He keep going, their balls slapping now as he fuck him hard with a nice sexy rhythm. 'You want it hard and fast or nice and slow. Mmmm you feel so good.' He got his hands soapy and started rubbing and washing Aoba chest.

---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨¨

'You don't have to say that Akira.' Kero said breaking the hug. 'What thing?' D asked and Kero gave him a look to not ask anymore. 'Okay, geesh your so touchy. It's not like everyone dose'nt know your having sex. Why else you have such a cute yummy uke.' 'Theirs more to it than that. He was special to me when I found him and...I love him dad.' He blush and ate some more.
    'Aww!' D look finally happy an hug them both in a friendly parent way to Akira. 'Akira I like never say this, but I'm really glad your in my son life. He's been so happy and well off since you came into it and..I..' He started to cry, 'Oh dad' went Kero looking happy at this sweet side of his father. 'I am really happy. Infact so happy...I don't want to be sad on this day anymore!' He grab Akira and pulled him into a big heavy loving kiss! 'Aww!' D went again whipping away his tears and watching, secretly trying NOT to get an erection.

___________________________________ºº

Dr.Muraki still didn't quite believe him but if Rin didn't like it he probably do something about it by now since they probably been doing it since they were teens or younger. He was also a bit surprise by Yukio. He didn't seem like the rough. Always the quite ones eh?
    He was relieved when Rin trusted him and got naked. He started right away. Stoping the bleeding with some magic and treating the wombs. 'Thank you so much. I will do my best. It's for your own good and I believe you love him..even doing this to you but you liking it? You have to quite the rough sex though,it may break you completely one day.' He fixed up the bad bite on his neck, he even lick it and it felt better(see below why)'Sorry if my tongue bother you. I needed to do that. How long have you two been sexual active? I'm a bit surprise about Yukio. He didn't seem like the rough type to me. Thought he was a toy man. Not that I go around thinking about others sex lives or anything. Speaking of witch I am going to have to tell him I know. I know I promise but he should probably know..oh my!'

He took the big bandage off his chest and the wound was worse than he thought. He went to it and started licking it out of instinct. His tongue and saliva had healing aspects to them. But his tongue was very rough, grating even. Something like a cats but also like a rough hard dick. It was weird and warm and the saliva was even like precum as it was thick and clear. He held onto Rin and lick harder, trying to close and heal it and other spots. Hoping he was'nt hurting Rin but not quite reliesing what he was doing as this was out of instinct to heal his patient...no to heal someone he wanted as a mate. He look down at Rin's dick for a moment trying not to relies how close he was to it.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 04-12-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Aoba smiled and turned on the water before positioning himself against the wall under the water. He lifted his hips some allowing Julius to stuff that rock hard erection right in. Of course, at every moment Julius seemed to stop and talk which really wasn't something Aoba was into. He was more of a, save your energy to simply fuck and don't talk his ear off.

"Julius, you talk too much. I'll run off and find someone else to help me if you don't get started," Aoba said and waved his ass in the air as if taunting the older male. Thankfully, Julius did stick it in and even turn the water even hotter to mix with their raising body heats. "Come on Julius, it's not as much of a turn on if you talk this much," he said. Aoba just wanted to focus on the sex. He didn't mind saying a few words here and there but Julius was known to be long winded and of course Aoba was aware of the soap thing turning the other on. It was something he was good at and knew really well. Of course, when Julius asked how he stayed so hard, Aoba smiled at him and managed to tighten his ass even more, getting a real good grip on Julius's dick. "That's a secret," He teased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira was happy to hear D praise him and lifted his head a bit more to show the dog collar he had around his neck, showing off the tag that showed he belonged to Kero. Akira was a very loyal Uke but he was only loyal to his designated Seme and didn't even bother with friends so he was happy to have a seme that was just as devoted to him.

It was when Kero admitted how special Akira was to him that the uke wanted to just curl up and cuddle with him away from everyone else but was instead pulled into a hug by D for the three of them and Akira smiled a bit thankful that they were both feeling a bit better considering the day. Not to mention when Kero announced that he didn't want to be sad anymore and kissed Akira passionately, the uke leaned in and kissed back just as intensely. Of course, Akira actually had to break it off a bit early and turn away to catch his breath. He had to calm down before he got an erection himself. "Sorry Kero, I know the rule for the day," He said smiling slightly. Damn did he want to be pushed down and played with like usual but today was sex free and he respected that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry doctor but I'm not going to stop. I really like this and it shows how much he loves me." There it was, the root of the problem. Rin was convinced of how much he loved this rough sex because if he didn't then Yukio might not love him anymore. Still, that was what twisted the uke's mind, his desire to not lose the other and to always be loved. Of course, it didn't help that his body actually really did like the rough sex and the more pain he was in, the more of a turn on it was. "Yukio is only like this with me, other wise he's a rather gentle guy... He just gets jealous easily... Always has," Rin explained.

"Please don't!!! You can't tell him!! Whatever happens you can't tell him that you know... If he thinks that you're taking advantage of these times or that I'm showing off my naked body to you then he'll get even more possessive so please, whatever you do... don't tell him." So half of what he said probably went unheard as the doctor was more focused on Rin's major cut across his chest. The doctor practically pinned Rin to the table and began licking his wound with a rough tongue that actually hurt a lot while it was healing. The breath and everything was just too much for Rin.

As the doctor looked down, Rin was completely hard. He was wincing in pain but at the same time, his dick was standing up. The problem was that Rin hadn't recovered from sex with Yukio so he was completely dry inside and yet, he was erect... If this kept going he'd just end up having another dry orgasm. "It hurts..." he panted clearly aroused by that pain.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Shinji came to Ds place, all clean up now wearing a school outfit D got him, including the dick scunchy for his ponytail. He let himself in. He laughed when he saw them. 'Whoa hey! You guys are touchy feely already?' D let out a little scream and fix himself, not looking at Shinji. Kero jump too and lean back glaring at him. 'Shinji! What'er you doing here?' 'What? No good morning? For your dear son and brother?' He look fake sad. 'Sigh, good morning Shinji.' Kero said looking none to happy to see him, whiping away his tears.
    'Yes,yes good morning son. Excuse me..' D left in a bit of a hurry covering his face. Shinji look amused but confused. 'Dad look terrible I think. You look okay Kero and Akira you look..' He pinch his ass 'Yummy as always.' Kero growled and slap him. 'Back off! Why are you here!?' He got himself a plate and flatewear. 'Calm down bro. Ukes are treated like that all the time. I'm here for the yummy breakfast and to support you. I do know what day it is and care.' He got himself a piece and notice the no sex ban on Kero. 'Oh? No sex today eh? Maybe I should take your place and give it to Akira.' He wink at him and shook his ass as he went to the fridge-freezer to get a drink. Kero got upset but not as mad, rolling his eyes. 'You know that's a no and I bite your dick off if you try.'

Shinji got juice and sighed again. 'Don't be so violenet and chill dude.' He took a bite and sip. 'But notice? Being mad at me your not being sad over. Hm?' He gave this odd think about it yet caring face. Kero stutter. 'Yyy..your right..' He said quitely looking at his food. 'See? I'm not so bad.' He gave Akira a friendly shoulder hit and ate more. 'But I don't know why your not more like me. I don't give a shit about my other dad and am happy with just you guys.' He one arm hug Kero and scratch his head, making Kero wag his tail and look cutely happy. He stop and sat back down. Kero:'But.. but..' Shinji interupeted 'Plus you have this great, hot loyal Uke. You should be spending time with him! Sex is like the best way to get over things. Hey have you done the..' Kero look flushed but not stoping him, Count D did instead as he came back.

'Shinji! It's good to see you.' D look better. His hair was comb, face clean and you couldn't tell he's been crying and his robe was some how neater and closed. 'Oh hey! Good morning dad and you got to get me one of those penis mugs. This is great by the way.' He ate some more and Kero finished his. 'Oh sure, I have a case somewhere.' He sat back down. 'So you came over after all? I thought you was sleeping off sex or something..' 'Ha,yup I did came(he said with a double entendre meaning). No, but I did have a nice time this morning. Caught Rin getting it hard from somebody and..' 'Please don't tell us.' Kero said getting up. 'I'm going to the bathroom.' He left and Shinji sighed eating some more. 'Yes, this is a sex free morning son. Don't talk about it.' He said taking a bit and feeling disappointed that his son is still perving on others like a 10 year old instead of participated even though he spies sometimes himself. 'Okay,okay damn. So how you doing Akira?' He asked eating some more. The phone rang. 'Oh! Must be about an order. That's my business phone. Excuse me.' D left and it was just Akira and Shinji. 'Just the two of us. Wanna see my dick? I bet you've been curious.' He started to unzip'By the way I've seen you two. Watch ya guys done it and damn you have a sweet ass Akira.' He got hard at the thought of it and his big hard dick pop out. 'Oh, it's awake look. Care to touch it?' He smiled wickedly.
    (I can't help but keep teasing, it's to fun)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~«»

'Damn! Must be your kind.' Julius said when got tighter. 'I talk to much? Okay I'll use my mouth for something else.' He bit the back the back of his neck and lick it. Pinching Aoba nippels and fucking him harder, driveing his soaping cock in all the way he could into that still tight ass. He moved Aoba hair out the way quickly and kept biting him hard. Rubbing soap all over Aoba chest and front. 'Ooh, ooh gonna cum..' He came but not big. Juilus was still holding the big one off. His moan was very cute and sexy. 'I came in you. That okay?' He was still hard and went back to fucking him, even harder as little shoots of cum came out. Juilius was now started to turn more into an animal or sex manchine. Witch ment no more talking and just moans and grunts as he kept pumping like the sex depended on it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆●●

Dr.Muraki saw the erection and heard him. He did one last lick and stop. 'I'm sorry.' He sound funny as his tongue was swollen from the process of what he was doing. He gave him bandages to hold on the wounds as quickly got some water and started guzzling it down. He wanted to talk more but couldn't as he was so thirsty. He also hit a button to lock the door as he was afraid Rin might try to leave and he didn't want anybody coming in anyway.
    He went through a bottle of water and was on the second but could talk now. 'I'm so sorry.' His tongue was mostly normal now. 'I didn't mean to do that to you. The licking and the um.. erection..' He said with a small blush. 'Do want some ice for it? I don't think you should cum and I need to get back to treating you.' He tried not to look at it, but kept doing that anyway. He was bigger than he thought and a part of him wanted to taste it,suck his dick.

He ignored it like always and came over with a pack of very cold ice, putting it on his dick for Rin to hold. He sat down 'Are you mad at me?' He now use large Q-tips to wipe his tongue and rub the saliva that way on Rin. 'May not be as effective as licking but I don't think I should do that anymore. It drains and drys me and the other reason.' He said looking at it. 'I know I shouldn't ask but..did the licking really turn you on? I thought my tongue was hard and gross.' He took another swab and his voice was a bit funny again. He drunk more water. 'I really didn't mean to arouse you. It was purlerly for healing you and I don't do it for just anybody. So you can consider yourself special.' He smiled and drunk some more water then went back to swabing. 'Oh, you hungry? I got a breakfast for you. Probably should eat it before I work on your ass.' He contuion swabing.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 05-12-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Akira pawed away Shinji's hand as his ass was grabbed and moved to be behind Kero. It had always been obvious that Akira was crazy loyal and found other peoples' touches to actually be gross. It was only alright for Kero to touch him in such a way and the uke would bend and practically purr at such a touch but if it was anyone else, especially it seemed Shinji, then Akira was defensive and revolted to be touched in such a way. "Not all ukes are for your pleasure, Shinji," There was a dark almost poisonous tone in the smaller male's voice as he again showed off the collar he wore with Kero's name on it. He was saying how he exclusively belonged to Kero and no one else. The small uke stuck close to Kero and was really happy when he threatened to take the other seme's dick off if he continued to touch Akira.

As soon as Shinji tried to pat him on the shoulder, Akira moved out of the way, quickly avoiding the other's touch. He didn't trust Shinji... He was too much of a play boy going around and fucking ukes like toys and throwing them away or invading other people's privacy to get himself off watching them through a door or wall or something. Akira hated that so much... He didn't even like going to sex classes where he would get intimate in front of others so having someone like Shinji who enjoyed peeping, really unsettled him. Akira wanted to jump and get Shinji to let go of Kero if not for his seme's tail wagging happily. Kero was his just as much as he was Kero's.... no one was allowed to touch without his permission!!! Akira was really on edge now but he managed to hold his tongue.

It was nice to have D return and things calmed for only a few seconds before Shinji continued and brought up, basically just admitting that he was peeping in on Rin getting some. Akira knew Rin, they were in the same class but wasn't sure why he'd be getting it rough... His seme was so gentle and nervous... hardly a seme at all that it was weird to hear something like that. Before Akira could say anything, Kero interrupted and told Shinji off, informing him that it was a sex free day. Akira had to quickly shake his thoughts and focus on what was happening now. Akira was able to calm himself and focus on not giving Shinji the kind of attention he wanted.

"I'm really not curious...." He said not even looking at the other. Akira just reached for his drink to have another sip. "Oh? So you were spying on us. Then you should know I'm not so easily satisfied by a playboy like you," he added but when Shinji brought up his round ass, Akira smirked and looked him right in the eye. "Be jealous all you want but that ass is exclusive to Kero so you can just back off now," he said. Akira wasn't usually this rude to people but he knew Shinji could take anything thrown at him... Maybe anything but being told he wasn't allowed to have or talk about sex. Shinji seemed like the type to be use to getting what he wanted when he wanted it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aoba was filling the whole bathroom with his moans and screams as he was fucked. He really liked doing it and Julius, though too talkative for his taste, was pretty good at pounding his ass. Not to mention how much he played with Aoba's body while doing do, it was hot!! He was hung up on the wall with his ass being full on attacked to the point water was splattering everywhere as it bounded off his round rump. "I'm gonna cum!!!" He screamed out not caring if anyone could hear through the walls. Aoba was really feeling it and after a while of being practically pounded into the wall, he screamed out and tightened up, arching his back as he came all over the wall of the shower. "Damn that felt so good!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin certainly did want to run away... He was now really embarrassed and ashamed of himself. He loved being hurt like this and he knew it... He loved Yukio and that was also terrible taboo... Sure, for Yukio it was more likely a possessive thing than it was feelings of love but Rin actually loved Yukio.. Sure he was probably delusional and if brought to a therapist would probably be diagnosed with something being wrong with him.... but he didn't care. As long as Yukio showed him the attention he so greatly craved. That was all he ever wanted.

"No... I don't want Ice.... I'll just get myself off," he explained with his head down trying to get his hair to cover his face. It worked with his long bangs. Rin stopped the other from placing the ice on his erection and moved it to the side. "I like the pain.. I like being hurt so your hard tongue over my fresh wounds caused this..." Why was he admitting so much...? His face may have been hidden but his pointed ears were bright red. "If this wears your tongue out so much then stop... I'm fine like this..." he said. At least the surface wounds were taken care off. Everything else could be hidden beneath clothing. Of course, that wasn't going to happen as Dr Muraki then got him some breakfast to let him eat before working on his ass. "I just need a minute..." he said quietly before getting up to try and get behind a curtain so he could relieve the erection.... of course, he ended up collapsing the moment he got up. His weak and injured hips gave out on him and he was a bit pale from the lack of blood... He'd sustained a number of injuries lately and all of them were adding up over the week... He couldn't regenerate blood fast enough it seemed.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

(shit, it's Sinji not Shinji!)

'I'm not jealous and your not that hot Akira.' He said putting his dick away, now turn off and didn't want Kero to catch him. 'Go ahead and tell Kero. He allows me to watch.' He ate some more. Kero came back and sniff the air, he didn't like what he smelled. 'Hey what's going on?' He sat down. 'Sinji buggy you?' He took a sip. 'Hey um, Rin getting it rough? But who with? Lulu nice and I dought he ever bites.' 'I don't know,I only heard them through the door and it was mostly hot grunts. I say it's a demon though for sure and I think Rin likes it rough,heh.' Sinji thought the next he gets a chance he should try something with Rin,maybe bite his tail something. Kero finish. 'Yeah I think I'm done, how about you Akira?'Sinji look at them and kept eating. D came back and sat down putting an envelope down. 'If your done eating, you don't have to stay. Infact I need to go for a meeting in about an hour. So unless your gonna do dishes..' 'It's fine. Thank you for the wonderful breakfast but yeah we'll take our leave now and I love you dad.'

Kero hug him and clean up his&Akira mess putting the dishes and such in the sink. He hug and kiss D one last time saying another thanks and even hug Sinji goodbye saying something to him. 'Goodbye and I feel better now.' 'Oh hey! This is the postcard from him.' D handed Kero the envelope. He took it thanking D and put it away then put his hand on the back of Akira neck and they went off. Leaving Sinji to finish breakfast with their dad. They got back to their place he yawn and streach then kiss Akira. 'I'm going back to sleep' He started to take off his clothes and put the envelope down in a box. 'I'll read it later and hey if you wanna fool around with somebody else you have my permission, just not Sinji.' He yawn again and acutely got naked. He snuggle Akira but yawn again getting in bed. 'If you just pleasure yourself that's fine too..I love you..' He said drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~♥♡

Julius was hot and happy and to didn't care who heard them. It's not like everybody else was'nt having sex and infact it seems like if you wert doing it you wert getting respect, at least for teachers. He love Aoba moans and screams witch just made Julius more excited and pound harder. When he starting Julius said 'Ah..me too! Can't hold it anymore!' Though Aoba probably didn't hear him. As Aoba arch his back Julius bite his neck hard and held his mouth on like an animal.
    He grab Aoba and held him(like this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and arch his back as well, fucking and climaxing into him. 'I'm Cumming too and it's big!' He yelled as he did and moan&scream better and louder than any porno. But he cum so hard that he fell backwards taking Aoba down with him and was still inside him, cumming&groaning with an 'oops' as Aoba was now on top of him. He laughed after he said: "Damn that felt so good!!!" and said 'Yeah it sure did. Sorry about that..UhhhhAHHHH' He scream as he cum hard again into Aoba,fucking his still perfect ass making Aoba ride his dick. 'Damn you feel so good!' The cum seem hotter this time. The water poor down on them witch was good because Julius was getting a little dehydration. The dick riding was hot as fuck!

************************************************** *********⇔⇔

'I told you, you shouldn't...Hey!' Dr.Muraki yelled out in concern and caught him as Rin fell. He put him back on the bed and check his forhead out of instink. Hot but no fever and he look to see the erection was gone probably from the collapse. 'You really shouldn't move. I'm sorry this happen, all of it and that I did that to you. Anyway just eat! You really need your strength.' He put a blanket over him to less naked and a bib. He put the food on a tray infront of him with plastic forks and water. 'I have more food if you want and I'll get you some special milk. But please eat,I don't think I should treat you anymore till you do.' His voice was normal now and he went to the fridge-freezer to get demons milk witch was hard to get but very good for growing demons.

As he poor it he sighed. 'You like pain don't you? It turns you on and gets you going, like you just said about my healing tongue., things like that?' He brought over the milk with a friendly sympathetic face. 'It's okay you have a kink all be it a dangerous one. I've been in that relationship before myself with a pain loveing uke and well..I like pain a bit too. I really like being bitten umm..not to go into anymore details about it.' He said blushingly and looking away. It was a bit odd for an adult here to be all shy about their sex stuff. Most here would flat out tell you want they like and desire and even just fuck you like that. Dr.Muraki and a few others we're the opposite of that and it made Dr.Muraki rather cute and sweet.
    He hurry off and got more water to drink. He didn't look at Rin 'You can talk to me about it. I'll understand best I can.' He turn back around looking down and looking at Rin. 'I care about you Rin and... I'm afraid of what could happen. That you could end up like him.' He bit his fist and fought back a tear. 'My former lover who like pain.' He sighed and look very sad sitting down on the stool. He then heard a beep. 'What's that?' He went to check on it not looking sad anymore and just a what could that be face.

Spoiler:  

Lulu was woken up by a strange alarm. He check his message tech and saw that Rin has been taken into intense care by Dr.Muraki. 'Oh my. I better go check on him.' Lulu got ready and dress in a long sleeve button navy blue shirt with hip hugging blue jeans and plain white shoes. He tried to call him but no answer. He ate a breakfast bar on the way and got Rin a get well balloon and some candy&breathmints. He wander if he should go by his place and get his toothbrush but decided not too. He came to office and rang the intercom. Dr.Muraki answer 'Yes? Who is it? I'm rather busy and not taken patients unless it's a real emergency.' 'Hey Dr.Muraki, it's me Ludger will kresnik and I heard Rin is here. May I see him?' 'Just a moment' Muraki turn to Rin and ask 'Lulu wants to visit you. I can turn him away because he's going to want to know what happen and I...' Muraki knew what Rin wanted bur he really hated lieing. 'I think I can keep it in but maybe he should know you like pain, dose he know? Anyway what do you want to do?' They both waited for the answer.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 06-01-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

"If you really don't think I'm that hot then why keep hitting on me? You know I only belong to Kero," he said scowling some. Akira was happy to see the other calm down and seemed to put his dick away, no longer interested in sex. Akira felt proud of himself to have beat Sinji down and keep him from doing anything that Kero wouldn't like. "Don't worry Kero, he's not a big deal," Akira said but the way he was looking, it was clear he was giving off the same vibe a dog did, wagging it's tail proud of itself for doing something probably not very impressive. Still, he just wanted Kero to be proud of him.

It was strange to hear that Rin was into something like roughness.... but Akira got to thinking about a demon.... There were only a handful of demons in the school, including teachers so finding who it was would probably be really easy. Still, it was really hard to think of who Rin would be close enough to to go that far with him... "I'm good," Akira said quickly trying to drag his focus elsewhere so he could listen to Kero. The smaller male got up, and said his goodbyes as well and followed close to his seme out the door.

"You know I would never do it with anyone other than you and as much as jerking off all alone sounds thrilling, I think I'll wait. When you are feeling better, I will ride you into the night, or you can tie me up and play with my hole all you want with... those," he said motioning to under his bed. The two had all their fun toys in a box under Akira's bed and boy did he love being played with and role playing with Kero. They always did have the kinkiest sex nights but he also knew he had to back off because Kero didn't want to do it today. "I love you too," he said, giving Kero another kiss before sitting on his bed and pulling out a book to read.

-------------------------------------------------------

"OW!!! Don't Bite me!!" Aoba shouted out. He didn't like his neck being bit like that. It was ok for someone to bite at his nipples, cock, or neck nibbles but he didn't like the idea of someone's teeth imprinted in his neck. Aoba was a free Uke, not to be claimed by a biter. "You know I only like it hard up the ass or when someone is messing with my nipples or cock," He stated without an ounce of shame. Aoba really was a slut through and through.

Aoba screamed out as he felt the huge load being dumped into his ass. He was so happy though. Of course, that was short lived when Julius suddenly fell backwards taking Aoba with him. Thankfully though, the uke didn't get hurt, just got that huge cock to strike his insides even harder which made him cum and moan even more. "Of course you'd like it. How can you refuse this ass?" He teased tightening up and moving his ass up and down riding Julius. "You'd better not be done yet, I need more of your cum to get me through the day," he teased rubbing hard into the other's balls sucking them completely dry!

------------------------------------------------------

Rin was helped onto the bed, covered and suddenly given a bunch of food and water. A bib was placed on him and the demon just sat there trying to wrap his head around what was going on. "I'm really not hungry," he said looking at the food and sort of retracting from it. It almost seemed gross to him as Rin pushed it away. He just wasn't in the mood to eat anything. So, he slid down in the bed some more wanting to rest a little. That wasn't going to happen but it was worth a try right?

Liking pain, especially to the extent that Rin did certainly was dangerous and he bit his lip lightly thinking about it. His kink could get him killed one day but he couldn't say no... that was how Yukio showed his love and that was more important than his body. He desperately craved for Yukio to love him that it was incredibly unhealthy. Yukio could probably have Rin do anything if it meant gaining his love and his pain loving body were a horrible combination. Rin really could go about getting himself killed. He was the type that if asked, he'd let a bunch of strangers fuck him raw, video it, and just leave him a mess, abandoned in a room or something. Anything would be fine.... He just needed his demon senpai to love him as well!!!

Rin jumped when the intercom rang and when he found out that it was Lulu, he got really scared. Would Lulu abandon him if he found out what happened? If that were the case then Rin would actually have to return to the middle of nowhere for he no longer had a seme at the school. He could work his way up but he'd have to become a human cum dumpster the way Aoba was first. That was something he'd rather not do without a good reason to do so. Still, Rin couldn't refuse his seme either... He had to let him in and maybe convince him not to worry or something? Oh god what would he say? He thought he'd had more time than this..

"Please let him in... I can't keep send him away... He's my master," Rin said showing his collar, the very thing that let him stay in this school and told Lulu that he was here in intensive care.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    YaoiFun Inventory

Kero was joking about Akira doing another or probably so. He mumble in his sleep. It was cute. Few words could be made out like he said 'Stop Sinji..' and 'Dad! Come back..' witch was heartbreaking. A knock on the door was heard and Akira answer it to vice principal sesshomaru with a box. 'Hello, hope I'm not interrupting anything. I saw you two were back in tne room, hows he doing? He ask gently. Akira sighed and said he was okay and sleeping. 'Oh, well I brought gifts to help and show I care witch I do.' He held up the box. 'It's his favorite candy like I always get and well..' He blush a little handling the box to Akira who put it down by the door and look back up at him. 'Special pajamas for the two of you. Their more than the usually magic(meaning more than just letting your dick&ass out) 'As you'll find out when you read the instructions.' He coughed and went back to his usually professional self. 'I do hope he gets better and lerns to get past this. Kero very special and has great potential to be an inforcer(like a gaurd or police)or even a captain.' He smiled at Akira 'and of course he has a great uke like you to support him in whatever he needs.' He petted his head in a very sweet loving way. 'I wish I had somebody as great and loyal as you. But alas I'm unlucky in love. Welp I best be going and I wish you the best of luck and love.' He gave a polite bow and went on his way as Akira shut the door and relies this all took place in the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~**

Julius love his tight ass and maon out but then the pain start to hit him. 'Ow,my head!' He grab it 'My back..' His hardness went away. 'Get off.' He push Aoba off of him and pulled out. Crawling over to medicine cabinet to get pain pills. He also relies he was like done. He blew his load in the slut and didn't need to go on, plus he was in pain and had a class in an hour or so. 'Hey finish cleaning up Aoba,ow' He crab his back and was sitting on the floor. 'If ya wanna suck me off when ya done that be fine. I could cum again.' He stared at Aoba hot naked body and his dick twitch getting a little hard at the site of him.

——————————————————————————————————————←→

'Okay, but I didn't let him know you were here for the record.' 'Okay Lulu, he will see you now.' He open the door and he came in. 'Thank you doc. Where is he? What happen?' Mury pointed but said nothing. Lulu went over. 'Oh my! You okay? What happen?' 'I'll leave you two alone. I'll be in tne next room if you need me. Get rin to eat please.' Mury left.
    Lulu put the flowers in vase and look confused. 'I got these for you and this.' He tied the get well balloon to the vase putting the box of candy next to it. 'I got you some candy too. Now please tell me what's going on?' He sat next to him, bringing the food over looking very concern and confused. He tried to feed him.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»»‡‡

Justin Knight had a nice want after his nude work out but his he had a uke ass to cum in. Instead it just hitthe flowers. He laughed and relies whenever he look here he'll think about this and get turn on. He was easily turn on by many things, weird things even. Took a quick shower and went off to class. Looking at all fine uke asses along the way. Slaping some too. 'Hey baby, what ya think of this?' He showed his semihard dick to a uke entering the class. He was hoping this would make the uke all flush and fluster and thinking about his cock nonstop. This was something that turn Justin on a lot. A uke thinking about and wanting his cock. He sat next to him and kept it up, this game smiling lustfuly.

######################################⇔⇔

Fai-Chan didn't like this one bit. He went back to his room and did some cleansin. When he was done with thata heate and got ready for class wearing a nice sexy outfit. He look at some pictures of Ukes. 'Ya know,I think I want a uke. Yes,time to claim one. Maybe it will help keep my mind off of him.' He said grimly and sent the word out that he wanted to claim a uke now then went to class.

■■■■

Kin-Chan also ate and just put on some cool white loose pants. No shirt or shose and his backpack. He walk down the hall heading to class when he saw Inuyasha ass and tail(lets give him a tail [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] like that) in the air. He grab it. 'Hey cutie, been fucked today?' Kin-chan was not subtle at all and rather blunt and to the point.
    Last edited by YaoiFun; 06-11-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Spoiler:  

Akira smiled at Kero as he adorably does off to sleep but turned as the door was knocked on. He frowned a bit wondering who it could possibly be. He had a bit of a bad feeling as he walked over and opened the door only to be pleasantly surprised by it being Sesshomaru the vice president. Akira slipped out of the room and quietly closed the door. "Hello, Sir," Akira said quietly. The two spoke for a short while before Akira was ultimately given a gift. He smiled and thanked the other looking into it. Seeing the candy and other things in there that would make Kero feel better, just made the uke really happy himself. "Thank you so much sir!!!" He practically shouted while still keeping his voice down to a whisper.

"I'm his emotional support Uke," He said happily. "Thanks again for these. I'll go read the instructions now and maybe put mine on for when Kero wakes. I'm sure after getting the crying out of his system earlier and the things I said just before he went to sleep, he's going to wake with a painful boner. Of course I'll be there to help," Akira stated clearly bragging but he had every right to. "I know he'll be fine. He just needs more time," He added before saying his goodbyes and slipping back inside to read the instructions for the outfits.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aoba was just getting back into it when the freaking old man forced him off, going soft on his own. Aoba was hurt but he seemed more irritated than anything else. He was so pissed Julius just did that. The small uke clicked his tongue roughly and stood making sure to really show off his gorgeous body before getting back in the shower to clean up. Aoba still showed off his beautiful curves and his round rump as he worked to wash himself, cleaning his hair, body and washing out his ass so he didn't have any more cum seeping out of it. "No thanks. If you could cum again you should have let me finish. I give a betting sucking with my ass than my mouth. Anyway, I'll just have to find someone else to satisfy me," Aoba stated proudly. He still thought of himself as above others.... even teachers.

"I know you didn't," Rin said sadly, grabbing the tags on his collar... They were what sent the alert to his Seme. Rin was taken aback by Lulu's sudden force of worry. "Lulu, calm down for a second... I'm fine." He was clearly worried and didn't want to say anything to Lulu about what happened... How could he admit that his older brother fucked him to the point of intensive care? "Thanks for the flowers and balloon...." Rin said clearly trying to avoid telling him what happened. He even started to eat. "This wasn't... I actually wanted this," he admitted after a while.

"I... I'm a total masochist..." he said quietly. "I'm sorry... I know you're gentle and you worry about me but I... I'm at the point of getting off on pain... I don't think I can get off any other way..." He admitted... This was clearly hard for him... "I'm so sorry," he said, voice now cracking. It was impossible to hold together.

As Justin walked around, he happily struck a few asses, Anko's being one of them as he jumped some and moved away a bit nervously, rushing to his class. However, Mizudori wasn't so lucky. He was completely stopped and shown Justin's half hard cock. That put the little rabbit almost into heat. It was so big and... there... Not to mention he could smell the soap off Justin and it was clear he'd just got out of a great workout. Mizudori had to get his hands down as his pants flew open right there. His face turned red and the small rabbit turned away, ears down and back. His tail stood up and the rabbit rushed into the class room of ukes and hid among his friends trying to calm down. He had wanted so badly to devour that cock and just spread his legs but there was no way he could do that.... even though it was such a big and beautiful cock... there really was no hope of calming down...

------------------------------------------------------------

Nini wandered around, not really wanting to go to class. He was feeling a bit horny and didn't want the embarrassment of walking in and having these fantastic pants expose his body. However, he caught word that a seme was looking for an Uke... Fai-chan. No doubt he was a feline fan! Nani also knew he wouldn't get in trouble missing class if it were to have sex so off he went. He hurried to Fai-chan before someone else got there. "Fai-Chan!!!" He shouted out and rushed over. He smiled and tried to imitate Aoba to look sexier. "Heard you were looking for an Uke... Will I do?" He asked.

------------------------------------------------------------

Inuyash's tail was suddenly grabbed as he padded around on all fours around the halls. He turned back as he was pulled and simply smiled let out a sexy bark before turning around. He pulled off all his clothes right there without a care and bent down to expose his butt. They were in the middle of a hallway so Kin-chan could easily have pulled Inuyasha somewhere more private to fuck him or they could just take the hallway. Either way, he was quite excited to have a dick in him!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles