Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Key-Tokki Inventory
    Xel Totoro Valentine - No. 6 Valentine - DGray-man

Blog Of Excitement

Hi all, it's Eui-kon. Haven't been on for forever, but wanted to say I missed everyone and let you guys know what I was doing so you don't hate me. =D I was finishing up school, and got to work on a lot of cool project as part of my final project with my friends and it was an amazing experience. It was a long haul but worth all the effort. I put together a montage of my time in school and a few pictures of the celebrations and wanted to share it with everyone. Now the next part, wish me luck in getting an internship somewhere xD.

Spoiler:  
    Last edited by Key-Tokki; 09-09-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Preeh Inventory
    Escape Journey Haruka

Re: Blog Of Excitement

Congratulations on graduating!

Also that piece looks nice, I like the silver and black fabric you used for the cuffs and collar.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Key-Tokki Inventory
    Xel Totoro Valentine - No. 6 Valentine - DGray-man

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thank you! It turned out looking okay in my opinion, but the fabric I ordered was a huge dissapointment and I had points taken for it. It looked so much richer in the catolgue and when I got it there was no denying it was cheap. A better student would have just gone and gotten more but I honestly figured I could make it work, LOL.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    RedNoki Inventory
    Ayato Yuri YO Host 2018 Watch Rose

Ehhh. *looks away* The cuffs didn't look good at you. Sorry. ._. Other than that. You look okay in other pictures. Also I'm not judging. Haha.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles