The Wizard Academy ~ private for HAL7283

Sasuke_Uchiha

e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a---year-old-manga-art.jpg

Name: Justin Dale

Species: Human

Height: 180 cm

Appearance: Justin is a tall, slender boy with short length blond hair, and his eyes were colored between orange and red.

Description: Justin's family had light wizards and dark wizards but he was still the only one who hadn't been chosen by destiny, so he was still able to go to the light or to dark, through this all depends on how things turns out for him. It was also the reason why he was sent off to the academy so that his family wouldn't be a part of influence on him, but also he would be able to meet there other people who would be probably in the same position as himself.

Justin didn't had an easy childhood, he always needed to work hard to keep up with the expectations of his family and he didn't had any friends, mostly because no one trusted him since they didn't knew if he was good or bad.

Justin is good at fire and wind spells which is a good combination to make one very strong spell.

^^ (Justin Dale)

f8b82867b0060002b9d89c93ba3fa0ee--anime-teen-manga-anime.jpg

Name: Fletcher Wolff

Race: Half god (demigod), Human

Height: 170 cm

Appearance: He is very handsome with dark blue / purple colored hair, his eyes were ocean blue colored.

Description: Fletcher is the son of the greek god Zeus, also known as the god of the sky and thunder but also as the king of gods in Olympus. Fletcher is not a full god but a half god since his father was a god and his mother was a human. So he is also a special race. Fletcher has the power to control the sky and also to make it thunder but he didn't had full control over it as it was sometimes controlled by his emotions, like when he felt sad it would rain and when he felt angry it would thunder and there would be a strong wind, when he was happy there was nothing wrong. He still hasn't learned how to control his powers as his father, Zeus, was too busy and doesn't spend so much time on him.

^^ (Fletcher Wolff)

Justin Dale was sometimes in the vacation going home but not this time, he lived on the campus as there are many dorms. Justin was one of the top students of his class, but that wasn't really strange, it was all too easy for him besides, he didn't had anyone to spend time with so he had all the time to make his homework and practice the spells. Justin was under supervising of one of the best teachers, since they wanted to keep an eye on him, to make sure everything was alright, especially since he was not chosen by the light or darkness yet. The teacher who watched him was also their teacher who gave 'defense against magic'. Though today would become a different day for him, he would need to share his room with a new student and he didn't really looked forward to it, since it was his place and only his. He wasn't a person to share things so easily and it wasn't easy to get through him, to be able to become friends or more with him.

Justin sat in his dorm room waiting for the new student to arrive as he was told to be the new student's guide in the academy. Justin rushed a hand through his hair as he stared with narrow eyes to the door.

~~

Fletcher was a student at the Olympus Academy but because of some reason they had decided it was better if he changed schools, so here he was walking to the dorms, to go to room number 89, he knew he needed to share it with someone, who was also new on here but he couldn't help but to wonder if they would be able to get alone. Once in the room he unstuffed his stuff and placed it in the right place, when he was done he still had some time left before the classes would start, so he stripped off completely and walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on and then starts to shower as he stood with his back to the door, which he had left open, after all he was used to have a room for himself so he never had locked the bathroom door before.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Sasuke_Uchiha

Harith Saab

XRuWAag.jpg

Name: Harith Saab

Species: Human

Height: 170 cm

Appearance: shoulder length dark brown hair tied into a braid at the side, brown skin, amber eyes, slim body build.

Description: Harith came from a long line of wizards, that being said the Saab family has been in decline for generations. An unknown event caused the family to lose its magical power. Generations of Saab children were born with the bare minimum magical awareness and the family spent nearly a century at the bottom of the magical world. So when Harith was born with great magical potential his parents were overjoyed. They managed to dig up dusty old books hidden in the attic of the family house and Harith pretty much self taught himself on the magical arts. When he reached adulthood he applied for the wizard academy, and to his own surprise was admitted.

Having spent most of his childhood in dusty old books Harith wasn’t the most social type of person. He’s not used to large crowds of people and can easily be intimidated. That being said there’s a stubborn side to him and he was determined to bring glory to his family name once more.

Harith is relatively good at wind and sand magic, as well as star divination. That being said his knowledge was limited and he had practically zero hands on experience.

Agnir Amsel

sj1eLqm.jpg

Name: Agnir Amsel

Race: Half Angel, half Demon

Height: 175 cm

Appearance: Silver hair; fair skin tone; two small horns on his forehead and two long goat like horn on extending on from his temple. Golden right eye and pale blue left eye which was blind. Black/red feathers extend from the side of his head. Reasonably toned body, black/red feathered wings on his back, but the left one is smaller than the right one, making flight impossible.

Description: Agnir was the son of a Demon male and an Angel female. Traditionally the two species were rivals due to centuries worth of pride and prejudice, so when the daughter of a prestigious angel family was found having an affair with a demon, the union was frowned upon to say the least. The man disappeared before Agnir was even born and his identity remains unknown till this day. As if proving that this child was cursed Agnir was born with a blind eye and a deformed wing. His mother’s family sent the two to a remote estate in the countryside away from the public eye and all the scrutiny. When he was still young his mother succumb to her despair and committed suicide, leaving him in the care of the few servants there. He would’ve followed his mother’s footstep if not for the fateful day that he discovered his magical talent. He burnt down the house and wandered the world. Eventually he found his way to a magical school and was taken in. Specializing in fire and dark magics, as well as potions, curses and necromancy, he absorbed all the knowledge with incredible speed and quickly developed a reputation as the guy you don’t want to mess. Soon he found himself growing more powerful in the dark arts than many of his teachers, who eventually recommended him for a transfer to the prestigious Wizard Academy so he could further his studies.

"So this is the Wizard Academy!" a brown skinned young man exclaimed in excitement as he entered the massive entrance hall, carrying a large sack on his back. With a big smile his amber eyes were twinkling with joy and excitement as he looked around curiously. Since the school has not started yet there was no other people around, that being said he could still feel the magic in the air, flooded with all forms of energy and mana to the point which it was almost intoxicating for the young man. He approached what appeared to be a set of medieval knight armor with a halberd in its hand, and reached out his hands in curiosity. Just as the tip of his finger was about to touch the metallic surface a loud female voice echoed the the hall calling a name:

"Harith Saab!?"

"Huh? Ah..Ahh! Yea...Yes Sir! I'm Harith Saab!" The young man called Harith said as he hurriedly hopped away from the armor and turned towards the source of the voice, standing straight with his hands on the sides. He couldn't help but gasp as he saw who, or more precisely, what, had just called his name: A massive creature with a lion like lower body, four muscular feline legs with retractable claws, a long, wiggling tail at the back, and where a lion would have its head a humanoid upper torso took its place, with jaw-dropping feminine features, and to top it all off on the back of its human torso a pair of large avian wings covered in colorful feathers extends out, further enlarging the already imposing presence of the creature. There was no doubt in Harith's mind that what's in front of his eyes was a creature who came right out of the legends, a Sphinx! Naturally Harith was both excited and frightened being in front of such a powerful being, but her expression was gentle and friendly, which eased Harith's nervousness greatly.

"I couldn't believe the Principal when he said that we're having a Saab again, but here you are!" The creature said as she approached, and he observed Harith carefully from head to toe, and seemed to be satisfied by what she saw. She extended her hand towards Harith and said: "My name is Neferrati, a professor here at the academy."

"Ah, nice to meet you professor." Harith said nervously as he took her hand. He then asked:"You know my family? "

"Oh yes, of course! Other might have forgotten about you family but I certainly haven't! I taught many of your ancestors when they were attending the academy like you! And they were some of my best students! Zaeed, Harif, Jamal....and they all went on to do great things! It's good to see another Saab after so many years!"

"Yes...it's a great honor to be here." Harith said as he looked around, and could almost hear the voices of his forefathers echoing in the hall. "I'll make them proud."

"I look forward to it." Neferrati said as he let Harith's hand go, she said as she began to walk down the hallway: "Now follow me, I'll take you to your room."

"Yes mam!" Harith followed the professor closely. To his surprise it wasn't difficult to keep up with the sphinx's pace, and he figured she must be taking it slow to match his pace. Soon enough they arrived at their destination and Nefarrati knocked on the door and said loudly: “I’m coming in!”

The next moment Nefarrati opened the door. Harith was surprised by how she entered the room so bluntly, but figured being a professor she must have the authority to do so. "Ah, there you are Justin!" Nefarrati said joyfully when she saw the blonde sitting inside. She shifted aside so to give way for Harith to enter. "Here's your new roommate!"

Harith emerged behind Nefarrati's rather bulky frame and saw his future roommate for the first time, and couldn't help but to be in awe once more. But differently from the otherworldly exotic beauty of the sphinx, the young man in front of him was in no doubt human, but eye-catching none the less. In fact with that handsome face and those golden hair reflecting the sunlight shining through the window the young man looked almost angelic in Harith’s eyes. He was close to be mesmerized by the man but thankfully he was able to pull himself together before making a complete fool out of himself. Nervously he extended his hand and said: "He....Hello, my name is Harith Saab. Nice to meet you."

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the dormitory wing of the academy, a shadowy figure was walking down the hall. Carrying a long staff which had a lamp hanging from its top, he was shrouded in a long, black cloak which covered most of his body, his face mostly covered by the deep hood, and something large was bulging under the fabric from his back. “80...81...82...” He thought to himself as he kept his golden eye on the room numbers as he passed them, until he finally found the room number he was looking for.

“Room 89...” He muttered as his fingers traced the number plate on the door, and could hear the sound of the shower, not to mention the strong magical presence which he felt long before he even got close to the room. The presence felt similar to that of an angel, which he was very familiar with. After all he, Agnir Amsel, was half angel. But the presence inside the room felt even more...divine, for lack of a better word, yet somehow diluted. Agnir quickly deducted that it must be a demi-god of sorts. He sighed heavily since he’d much prefer to have a room for himself, and if he had to share the room, he’d certainly prefer it not to be with some powerful god-spawn.

He inserted the room key given to him by the dorm supervisor earlier, and to his surprise the door was unlocked. Without hesitation he turned the doorknob and entered the room. Turning his gaze towards the source of the water sound he was taken by surprise seeing the washroom door wide open and the naked back of a young man showering. His astonished expression quickly turned to a rather devious smirk and he said: “Well, well, well, what a divine sight I have right before me!”

Justin had his eyes closed as he could feel the presence of people that way easier, he noticed their teacher Nefarrati but also another presence near her as he wondered if that was his new roommate. The moment he heard someone knocking on the door he slowly opened his eyes, raising a brow to Nefarrati, “ I could have been naked, you know, what about privacy?” he simply said to the professor, well he was what most people call him ‘straight-forward’ he says what he thinks without even thinking about it. He is not the person to just keep his mouth shut.

Justin looked at Nefarrati and then at Harith, giving a soft nod, flashing a small smile at them before focusing on Harith. The boy couldn’t help but to smirk a bit as he noticed the other was staring at him in awe, it happened sometimes but not really often, ‘hm this can be fun, maybe’ he thought before standing up and looked straight into Harith’s eyes, “ Saab huh? interesting, very interesting. I have heard about your family before, but don’t expect that you are still on the first place, i’m the top student here” he winked, “ My name is Justin Dale. Hm don’t be so formal, you weren’t formal in the beginning either when you gaped at me ~” he teased the other with a mischievous smirk on his face. Taking the other’s hand he shook it softly, only to feel a spark as he quickly pulled back, “ …hm that was strange..” he muttered softly to himself.

Another teacher appeared as it was the teacher, defense against magic, professor Arcturus. The professor was a Centaur, upper body of a male human and the lower body of a horse, he was looking really strong and had a rather strong magical presence coming off him. He flashes a smile at Harith, “ So the rumors were true, it’s nice to finally see a Saab here again. I’m sure you will make your family proud, we expect a lot from you seeing your family’s reputation.” Arcturus said before walking in the room and put a hand on Justin’s head looking at him closely before looking at Harith, “ Excuse him for his poor lack of social skills, but he can be friendly if you get to know him. and i’m sure he will” he said the last words staring at Justin.

Justin felt a blush appearing on his face as he felt the hand on his head and what the other said to them as he looked a bit away, “ ….” he looked to Arcturus before looking back at Harith before nodding softly, “ i…will try” he mutters softly. Which was luckily enough for Arcturus before he nods to Harith, “ well i hope to see you soon in my class. It was nice to meet you, now we will let you two alone” he said walking away together with Nefarrati as the door closed behind them.

Justin looked now to Harith before he rubs the back of his head, not sure what to say, it was like their teacher told the other, he had a serious lack of social skills, but that was mostly because no one wanted to be friends with him. “ so…..uh..what for magic can you do?” he asked, looking the other up as he needs to admit that the other looked damn hot himself as well, different sure but hot. It was easy to see the other coming from a long line of wizards longer than his own family was, since the other was dressed more that way than he was. Justin didn’t noticed that he was checking the other out a bit too long, that it was easy to notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher already felt the presence of his new roommate as he couldn’t make it out if the other was a demon or an angel, or both? he was confused about it normally he was able to tell but this time it felt different, it felt like the other was both demon and angel, but that was impossible, right? He just decided to forget about it as he continued to shower and when he heard the door open and close he was just washing the shampoo out of his hair. Fletcher was slender but also with a nice six pack as his body was tanned, his ass was what most call the most perfect ass ever.

Fletcher turned around as he exited the shower and without any shyness walked to the room with the towel in his hand as he dried off his hair, grinning at the new student, “Well, it’s not the first time i have heard that, thanks. “ he chuckles, “ My name is Fletcher Wolff, i’m a Demi-god, son of Zeus. and you are? “ he introduced himself as it was clear that he was interested in the other, “ your pretty interesting, i would say you are a demon, but also an angel. “ he said bluntly. Once done with his hair he walked to his bed, his back towards the other as he dried off his body, bending forward to dry his legs and feet, giving the other even better sight of his ass but also of his pink tight hole. Fletcher was a flirt but even so he was still a virgin, mostly he liked to tease others but when it comes to it, he backed down.

A blush quickly came to Harith's face was he heard the teasing words coming out of Justin, out of embarrassment his eyes moved away from the blonde in front of him and he said awkwardly: "Oh! Umm...well...sorry I mean I was...umm...ah.." His eyes lingered back at Justin as he felt the grip on his hand, and for a moment he saw a strange expression on Justin's face. "What was that about?" Harith thought to himself: "Was my hand sweaty? No it isn't, or is there something on my face? Did I look weird? I really hope not..."

Before he could dwell in negativity any longer someone else entered the room. Harith turned to look at the newcomer and was surprised to see the half man, half horse creature in front of him. "A centaur!" Harith cheered like a little fan girl inside his heart, as he'd heard so many stories about the legendary species. With two massive mythical beast inside the dorm room felt utterly crammed, but Harith was overwhelmed by the occasion to notice. He soon learned that the centaur named Arcturus was a teacher here as well! Harith began to wonder if the academy employ legendary creatures exclusively for their teaching staff, and to think of it, it may not be that far fetched an idea. Seeing Arcturus and Justin's interaction had certainly eased his awkwardness, and he chuckled slightly. He answered to Arcturus: "Nice to meet you too sir. I look forward to learn from you!"

Once the teachers left the room the awkward silence returned. Harith set his bag down by the empty bed and turned back to face Justin, who seemed to be observing him closely. Not really used to being the center of attention the intense gaze was making Harith really uncomfortable, not to mention it was by someone as handsome as Justin. Nervously he answered to the blonde's questions: "Umm.....I know a little bit of wind and sand magic, and some star divination too and.........that's about it I think....umm....so....uhh...Wh....What about you Justin? Umm, it's Justin right? I think I remembered it right?"

Agnir was surprised by the lack of reaction coming from the demi-god who was being caught naked. It was clear that shyness or shame was in short supply for the purple-haired man in front of him, and to be honest Agnir can't blame him for it. After all if you have such a perfect body and handsome features you wouldn't mind showing it off too, not that Agnir wasn't hiding a decently-toned body underneath those cloak and robes himself, but he simply prefer to show it more strategically.

As the man walked out of the shower and dried himself he proceeded to introduce himself: Fletcher Wolff, a demi-god, and son of Zues. He suspected the man was probably spawn of some main deity since it's the only explanation for his strong magical presence, and since Zues was famous for fooling around leaving half-breeds all over the place it's not hard to imagine. If anything Agnir's own birth was probably more bizarre than Fletcher's, which he quickly shared with his new roommate: "My name is Agnir Amsel and you're correct, I'm a half-demon, half angel."

Agnir went to the empty bed across the room and set his staff down. He then took off the cloak, revealing the black and red robe he was wearing. While still covering much of his figure the robe had slits which allowed some of the more expansive parts of his body out: the goat like horns extended out from each side of his head, and the pair of unbalanced wings on his back. When he turned around to look at Fletcher again he was just in time to catch the demi god bending over drying his feet, with his rather alluring butt sticking out bare and completely in his view. Even the tight pink entrance was visible to Agnir's eye. He chuckled slightly and said teasingly: "Usually when I see someone's ass like this they're asking for a hard fucking session. May I assume that you'd like the same?"

Justin couldn’t help but to chuckle softly as he noticed that, rolling his eyes a bit before looking at the other with a grin on his face, “ you were just checking me out, because i’m handsome, eye-catching, eye-candy, sexy~” he continued to tease the other as he shrugged, “ I don’t mind you gaping at me though~” he winked at Harith. Not saying anything about what had just happened or why he acted so strange with shaking hands, but Harith would be able to find out sooner or later, after all if he was really smart then he would be able to know everything about Justin in a few days.

The blond haired boy looked in awe at Harith acting so cheerful, “ he is just a centaur… and a teacher?” he said dumbfounded by the overly excitement of the other, well to him it was all normal since he was used already to it. Though it earned him a hit on his head from Arcturus , though it was not too hard. Justin grinned at Acturus before looking at Harith and pointed at the centaur, “ him? what could he really teach you than what you already know, nah he would probably learn from you” he chuckles as he was joking though it seemed normal between them as Arcturus also could laugh a bit about it.

Arcturus looked at Justin before at Harith again, “ oh? he is a bit arrogant, he knows everything because of what he learned here.” he said to Harith before smiling softly and nods, “ i’m glad to hear that. and also to what you were wondering, yes the academy employ mostly legendary creatures to give classes to you all. That’s what makes this academy special” he answered Harith’s thoughts as he couldn’t help but to chuckle softly at seeing the other looking confused that he knew what he was thinking.

Justin was glad the teachers were gone as he looked at Harith, standing up and getting over to the other’s bed as he let himself fall down on it and looked up at Harith, “ Don’t pay too much attention to Arcturus and me, he is a close friend to my family and he knows me already from when i was born. “ he said as he could understand it if the other was wondering what their relation was. Justin couldn’t keep his eyes from the other, he found the other attracting and beautiful as well. He blinked when he heard that and looked impressed, “ impressive.. star divination, i have heard of it but not seen it before. I’m specialized at fire and wind magic and i’m also able to combine them, though i’m training to use summoning, so that i can summon, you know like demons, to use in fights. “ he said softly looking up at the ceiling with a soft sigh, “ though still need to go a long way before i would succeed in it..” he muttered softly as if he was disappointed in himself, which was true, he was really hard on himself and he was surely impatient sometimes with things. “ yeah i’m Justin, Justin Dale. “ he stretched out and yawns softly, watching the other unpack his stuff as he stared at everything the other did without any shyness, even staring at the other’s underwear as the other unpacked his clothes to put in the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it was true Fletcher wasn’t really prude or anything like that, no he loved to show off, and didn’t care to get caught naked. Fletcher enjoyed the attention he received from others and well he didn’t have such a body for nothing, so why should he even take the trouble to hide it with his clothes.

Fletcher whistled a bit when he heard about the other being half-demon and half angel, “ nice to meet you Agnir, and that’s interesting. You have it all, don’t you. I never saw someone like you before, it’s sexy ~” he said as he was clearly flirting a little bit with the other. The purple haired man felt that someone was watching him but he didn’t care as he wiggle his ass a bit teasingly at the other, “ oh really? I bet you already have a lot of experience with that, don’t you? Well maybe i like that, what would you think that i like?~” he winked as he said that to Agnir turning around to look at the other, now the one who was gaping at him as he was looking at the other’s goat like horns and wings, “ cool~” he said impressed, he didn’t even took a moment to put on his underwear as he just stayed naked.

Noticing Justin's surprise at his excitement seeing the Centaur Harith's face blushed. Even though the Saab family had a long magical tradition, there was a century old gap during that lineage, and during that time the family had descended very far down the hierarchy of the magical world. The family only survived because of the large estate their ancestors left them, and even that was largely gone by the time his father inherited the family fortune. In fact Harith's parents work normal jobs to sustain the family and he spent his childhood not so different from the normal kids of the world. Up until his magical talent was discovered he'd never seen anything that was truly other worldly or magical. Not to mention the fact the fact that there's a centaur who just so happened to be a teacher in front of him, which inevitably reminded Harith of the legend of Chiron in Greek mythologies. He was surprised when Arcturus seemed to be able to read his mind, and his face blushed even redder realizing his inner fan girl was revealed to him like that.

Once they were left alone Harith went on to unpack his stuff, putting his clothes in the closet and books on the shelf. He tried to act casual but it was quite difficult with such a handsome man constantly staring at him, watching his every move and more than likely even saw the color of his underwear when he took them out. He tried to make some small talk to ease the awkwardness: "De..demon summoning huh? That sounds...interesting..? But I read in a book that a contract with a demon can have unforeseen....complications...You sure you don't want to summon other kinds of spirits? Like a Jinn or something? They're as powerful as most demons and even though they can be teasing and a little wicked, or usually not outright evil...Not that there aren't good demons out there but the chance of summoning one is...slim?"

Since Agnir's birth was so out of the norm people usually have a strong reaction to it, some showed curiosity while a lot showed unease, disgust, even outright hostility. So when Fletcher voiced his reaction Agnir was rather pleased, at least he wasn't calling him an abomination out front. He then answered the man's flirtatious remarks with his own: "I do have a lot of experience, it comes with a life of travelling and wandering on your own, and judging from past experience I'd say you'd love something hard and hot to fill that pretty hole of yours."

When Fletcher turned around as expected he was in awe of Agnir's appearance, which was something he'd gotten used to, and learned to use to his advantage throughout the years. For a moment a hint of sadness came to Agnir's face and he smiled weakly and said: "Being a bastard has its perks, but sadly also its disadvantages." As he was speaking Agnir stretched his unbalanced wings open to give Fletcher a better look, with his right wing reaching far almost twice his height, and his deformed left wing before much smaller and could barely move. He then folded his wings back again, and the previous teasing smile came back to Agnir's face. He approached the naked man in front of him, even though Agnir was taller than Fletcher his slightly hunching posture made them almost equal height. With his gold eye he looked straight into the pair of ocean blue jewels and said: "So, my dear roommate, is that divine body of yours open for sell, or are you more of a museum piece?"

Justin couldn’t just figure out how life would be without the magical world, he wouldn’t even being able to survive one day without magic. Justin couldn’t even imagine then because of that how Harith’s life should have been, things what was normal for him was maybe not so normal for Harith.

The boy's lips curled up in a grin as he noticed the other being so nervous and all in front of him as he doesn’t break eye contact with the other, it was maybe strange but this was the first time he had laid eyes on someone. Normally he doesn’t pay much attention to someone so, Harith should count himself lucky. Though the boy couldn’t help but to chuckle softly as he saw the color of the other’s underwear, “ nice undies~” he teased softly clearly enjoying this and especially to see the other being all embarrassed. Justin's face though quickly got more serious when the other said that as he shrugged, “ I.. Know, people already warned me about it, the danger of summoning a demon, what for things could happen to me if they wouldn’t listen to my commands, but i don’t care. “ he muttered as he looked away now for the first time from Harith, “ some people of my family also succeeded into summoning demons, and others well they summoned more friendlier spirits. The only thing is i can only learn and practice on my own in secret since the teachers wouldn’t want to help me with it, since i’m not really allowed to, for some reasons” he said rolling his eyes before looking back at Harith again raising a brow at the other, “ and why would i want to summon a Jinn?” he asked confused. Justin changed the subject clearly not comfortable with the subject they were going to, “ so want to show me your star divination, i wonder if it is as pretty as your colored underwear~” he was back to teasing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher noticed the other looking pleased as he could understand how most people would be towards the other. He grinned at the other’s remark as he shrugged, “ oh sounds good, seems like you sure didn’t miss a chance huh?” he winked at Agnir as he eyed the other up, “ though i could understand that, your sexy~” he whistled as he licks his lips teasingly, “ hm, you sure about that? well seems like you are good at reading someone's mind huh? “

Once he noticed the look on the other’s face he blinked and quickly waved his hand, “ ah no, i don’t mean it bad, but you know it looks really hot, but look it at this way, you have something most people don’t" he winked at Agnir, getting closer to the other he touched softly both of the wings and caress it, " damn! i wish i had your wings~” he purred as he stared now into the other’s eyes as he noticed now the height difference between them which turned him sure on. Though he knew this could probably go different than he was used to, normally flirt and leave without doing something, though he wasn’t sure if this would be with Agnir as well. “ oh you want to have my body huh? well depends who wants to buy it and what you have to offer ~” he said teasingly slow and lustfully at the other, he couldn’t help but to get turned on as well now, this surely never happened before to him but Agnir, well something about him was making him get so horny.

"Well as I said, Jinns are as powerful as most of the demons, if you discount the high lords or kings of hell that is. Plus generally speaking they're much safer and easier to negotiate. But I can see why you'd want to challenge yourself." Harith answered to Justin's questions, he then added: "I learned about magic mostly on my own cause, you know, I'm the first Saab in a hundred years to have any decent talent for it. If I didn't challenge myself trying out harder spells or strain my mana beyond the limit, I wouldn't be good enough to be admitted here now." He then showed a timid smile and said: "But to be honest I'd appreciate it if I had someone to warn me of potential pitfalls. You should probably be more grateful for having them."

When Justin requested to see Harith's star divination he hesitated for a moment: "Well I have only succeeded a handful of times so.....umm....Don't expect too much." Harith reached into his bag and took out what at first sight look like a feng shui compass. But on closer inspection you'd find instead of a needle pointing north or south there's a blue spherical jewel in the middle, and several circles of strange symbols around it. He set the object on the table and put his hands on the circles. Harith muttered: "With so much mana in the air maybe...maybe it could work..."

Harith closed his eyes and muttered a few chants while he turned the circles on the device here and there, then suddenly the jewel in the middle began to shine while the room suddenly darkened, then countless little sparkling lights emerged from the dark making the room like a planetarium, with the sun, moon, and all the constellations being shown, and billions, if not trillions of much smaller dots of lights moving around those larger stellar bodies, sometimes being pulled close while other times being slingshot away.

Harith explained: "Each star you see represents the fate of the people on earth, and the larger stars and constellations are....well, forces of nature? Fate? However you call them, and all of us are being effected by them." Harith then began to look around: "Let's see...where is it....Ah yes! Look!" Harith said excitedly as he pointed to a small comet like star moving across the black background. "That star is me, well, at least I think it is.... and....huh?" As he was following the star's movement he noticed another star which was shining golden light was about to cross its path, and soon the two stars' path began to intertwine. Before they could go any further however the entire thing shut down, and the room returned to normal.

Harith turned to look at Justin and said timidly: "It seems that something bright and shiny is bumping into my life... Judging from the circumstances I'd say it's you? I wish I could find out more but I couldn’t sustain it long enough so........umm....yeah..." He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly: “So That’s star divination for you.”

Although this wasn’t how Agnir imagined his first day at the Academy was going to be, he wasn’t about to complain when a handsome demi-god seemed eager to offer himself to him. He chuckled slightly when he felt Fletcher’s fingers caressing his wings, and said: “You sure you want these? Cause I can’t even fly with them. But...you’re right, they do look unique. And from time to time they have their uses.”

With that said Agnir stretched out his right wing and reached around Fletcher’s naked body for a gentle and feathery embrace. Being just out of the shower Fletcher’s body was emanating heat, but Agnir’s feathers seemed to be even hotter than that. Now they’re so close to each other that Agnir could feel Fletcher’s breath on his face. Agnir held up Fletcher’s cheek gently, his eye moved to the man’s lips and he said: “Whatever you're offering I'm buying it, as for my payment.....well for starters I can show you how much of a good kisser am I, that is, if you’re up for it?” As he spoke he was slowly inching closer and closer, and if Fletcher would not offer any resistance it was only a matter of time before their lips meet.

Justin thought about it some more as he shrugged, “ well i know.. but my cousin well he had been able to summon one of the high lords just like my father and my grandfather. “ he rolled his eyes, “ You probably know how it is, they expect the same things or even better from me” he said, looking surprised at the other by hearing that, “ wow really? that’s cool, you sure became good, though i’m still better~” he teased as he smirked, he wasn’t going to give up the top student’s title so easily. The boy looked a bit away as Harith told him that, well he knew that he should be more grateful for the professors warning him about dangerous things but, there was this pressure from his family on his shoulders. “ i.. i know” he said softly.

When he heard that he shrugged, “ well that’s okay, aren’t we here to learn to get better at it?” Justin stared at the feng shui commas and watched how the other was preparing and doing the chants. Once it started Justin couldn’t help but to gasp and look in awe, “ WOW!! it’s beautiful! …Amazing” he really was impressed as he had never seen something like this before.

“ You sure know a lot about it already huh? “ Justin listened closely and nods sometimes, then looking at the star that Harith pointed at, tilting his head to the side, following the movement, “ well seems like you are moving fast” he chuckles softly as he couldn’t help but to make a joke. Though when the shining golden light was there, it was weird but Justin’s eyes got attracted to it and focused on it, it was as if he was unknowingly recognizing his own star. He only was able to stop staring when it returned to normal as he blinked and sat back down on the bed.

For the first time now he was quiet, thinking about everything before looking up at Harith, taking in the other words and think about it, “ o..okay, i ..i think your right, i don’t know but somehow.. i felt like i recognized it as myself.. but what does that mean? why are we bumping into each other? “ he asked all sorts of questions were now filling his head. Justin gave a small smile, “ sure a heavy one, it was amazing though” he said standing up, grabbing a book from under his bed as he looked at it before throwing to Harith to have the other catch it, it was the book of his family line. “ maybe that will explain things, i don’t get it but maybe you would be able to figure things out with the star divination and combining this information. “ he explained to the other, in the book was all the information about how all wizards in his family have been chosen by light or darkness and there was really a lot information about Justin in it, seeing that he still wasn’t chosen yet.

Justin needed a bit of time to recover from what he had just seen, but after a while he had calmed a bit down as he was back to his usual self again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher chuckles and nods as he keeps caressing the wings, “ yeah.. even if they couldn’t fly, they look really sexy. huh really? what for use?” he asked curiously though he didn’t needed to wait too long for his answer as he blinked and blushes softly now, he couldn’t help but to moan softly from the gently and feathery embrace of Agnir’s right wing, as it was making him feel so hot. That sure could be handy if he was feeling cold, then if the other would wrap his wing around him he would never feel cold.

Fletcher’s breath stocked a bit as he was so close to the other’s face, his heart beating hard as their lips got closer, “ ..u..uh i g..guess s..so… y.ye..yeah i’m up for it” he said trying not to show too much that it was his first time though, but damn Agnir was making him feel so weird and funny, but in a good way. Fletcher though didn’t moved away or resisted as he was starting to get hard when he felt Agnir’s lips making contact with his own lips as he could feel those soft and hot lips on his own, it felt so great. He knew now for sure that Agnir wasn’t kidding when he told him that he was a good kisser. Though when the kiss stopped he couldn’t help but to whimper a bit as he wanted it to last longer, it felt so damn good, his cock painfully hard and twitching, his body really hot, not only from getting aroused but mostly because of Agnir’s right wing that was still embracing him gently.

Hearing someone like Justin talking about pressure from family really changed the way how Harith look at him, as Harith's first impression of him was someone who seemed to be always shining bright regardless of what the others may say. Harith was no stranger to family pressure himself, while their individual experiences were certainly different, but knowing that they share something in common made Justin seem much more relatable and much less intimidating. So when Justin seemed impressed by his star divination Harith couldn't be more pleased, and a bright smile came to his face as he explained it all to him. Of course that smile faded when he saw his own star's path became intertwined with what's most likely Justin's.

"Yeah, that golden star is definitely yours, cause, well.... it has the same sparkle as you do." Harith said and his face quickly turned red from realizing what it might have sounded like. He answered Justin's questions: "Well the path of the stars correspond to the path of ours. Since we're now roommates and the teachers seems to want you give me a hand while I get used to things around here, so we're definitely gonna spend a lot of time together, and the stars was probably just showing that fact? From what I've read skilled star gazers would be able to tell a lot more about people's fate from how the stars move in relation to each other, and all the stellar bodies around them, and from seeing where the star is going they can predict the future. But sadly I don't know how to interpret their movements yet and can't sustain the spell long enough to see their trajectory....Well, that's why I'm here, as you said, to learn to do things better." He was surprised when Justin suddenly threw him a large book on his family history. "You...you sure about this? Showing something like this to someone you've just met for the first time? I mean what if I learn something about your future which you don't want to know? Or learn some family secret of yours to use against you? I mean people don' trust fortune tellers for good reasons."

The corner of Agnir's lips tilted up further as he heard the rather nervous go sign coming from Fletcher, and soon enough their lips met. The kiss began slow with Agnir simply pressing their lips lightly together, feeling the warmth and softness of the other. Slowly and gradually he began to make his moves more boldly. Without much difficulty Agnir's tongue parted the soft resistance from up and above, went between the rows of teeth and deep inside.

Agnir was utterly surprised by the lack of resistance nor reaction from the demi-god now wrapped in his warm, feathery embrace, who seemed to be utterly helpless and overwhelmed by the little stimulation Agnir was giving him. After all Fletcher acted with so much confidence in such a flirtatious way, anyone would assume the demi-god must have a list of affairs as impressive as his father's. Yet the moans, shivers, and most importantly that rock hard member which was pressing against his body, all pointed to one simple, and pleasantly surprising fact, that Fletcher had no experience at this. Who'd thought the son of Zues would be a virgin!?

When Agnir inevitably had to break the kiss to gasp for air, he heard the rather adorable whimper coming from the demi-god. "I take it that you were impressed?" Agnir smiled seductively as he licked his lips, and the next moment he covered Fletcher's lips once more, and this time even more passionate, even aggressive. Having inherited some demonic features from his father's side, Agnir's tongue was able to extend much longer than a normal human, and like a nimble snake chasing its prey it began to mingle with its counterpart, almost warping itself around the pink appendage before ravaging the rest of Fletcher's mouth. Meanwhile Agnir began to slowly push Fletcher further and further back, and just when they were about to reach Fletcher's bed Agnir released him from his wing and gave him a slight push to let him fall on the mattress.

Seeing the confusion in those ocean blue eyes Agnir chuckled and said: "I've seen pretty much everything of yours, it's only fair that you have a look of mine." As he spoke Agnir raised right hand, with the index finger pointing up, he wiggled the finger in the air several times then his robe suddenly began to disintegrate into a swirl of black mist, which followed the movement of his finger until Agnir swung his hand towards his own bed across the room, at which point the black mist followed his command and reformed the robe on the mattress.

Now Agnir's body was completely revealed in front of Fletcher's eyes, with the sole exception of the ribbons covering his left eye. While being slightly taller, Agnir certainly didn't have the well toned, movie-star like build of the demi-god, and the muscles he did have were much less defined. Overall Agnir's figure was rather lithe, complimented by his beautiful features he looked rather androgynous, feminine even. While there're a few scars scattered across his body they didn't damage his beauty one bit. If anything they only accentuated his form. You wouldn't be far off if you'd describe his body as angelic, yet those demonic horns as well as the black and red feathers would argue otherwise. But what screamed his demonic heritage the most at this moment was probably the member between his legs, which even at its current half-hard state was quite impressive both in length and girth, and as blood continue to rush towards the organ it only grew larger, and more intimidating. Agnir looked down at Fletcher and said: "Last chance to alter the deal, Fletcher. I must warn you I tend to leave quite a impression with my...demonic tool. Of course if you're too afraid to let me in, I'd love to take your member for a spin too."

Well many people didn’t knew how much pressure the boy was caring on his shoulders. Though he didn’t showed so easily to just anyone. With Harith it was different the boy well he couldn’t explain it, he just felt that he could trust the other. Justin listened eagerly, he was always eager to learn which can be sometimes a huge surprise as well, it was almost as if he was full of surprises. Justin nods softly, “ I already thought so.. i’m not sure why but i felt it. “ he blinked and got flushed, “ sp..sparkle?” he asked surprisedly, “ you just know me since today, is that not a little bit too fast to assume?” he asked, of course Justin was thinking it the other way, which kinda was funny since Harith didn’t mean it that way.

“ hm i see, well that’s true though, but still it kinda sounds weird that our stars are getting intertwined, just because of being roommates and me being your guide” he shrugged before nodding softly, “ I see, i thought maybe you saw something about the future” he muttered softly, he kinda of liked to know his future, but also wondered if someone could even see his future since he wasn’t sure if that would kept a secret because of his still need to get chosen. “ yeah that’s true, i think you will love the classes though, you learn a lot there, sure if you are a person who wants to be a ass then it wouldn’t be a good place, but i’m sure your like me, want to become a top student as well, am i right?” he said with a small grin on his face.

Justin could notice the surprise on the other’s face as Harith caught the book, he even needed to laugh when he heard what the other said, “ Jeez, i know your a person to trust, otherwise i wouldn’t even open myself up to you to even talk to you. “ he rolled his eyes as it was kinda obviously, “ I know my future is unsure already, so it would only be nice if i know what my future holds. “ he said softly, he hated the fact that he doesn’t know something after all he was used to know everything but yet this is something he couldn’t learn or find out on his own. “ Oh pleassssee, as if i need to worry about that, your coming from a long line of wizards, which are all goodie shoes, all your family members who were wizards were good, so the chance of you betraying someone is so small, besides my family has some really strong wizards, light and dark wizards, so most people don’t want to mess with them. So yeah i’m sure about it, because i know you wouldn’t be that stupid to do something like that, and i know you would keep it a secret. I can just tell that” he said with a soft chuckle, the idea of the other doing something like that made him almost laugh, but he was able to hold it back, since after all it wasn’t really nice to laugh at someone. Justin laid down on his bed as he yawns softly, closing his eyes for a bit, to save up his energy again, “ oh and if you want, i can show you my summoning chant, well from what i already have learned, later on the day though.” he said as it needed him having all his energy saved up to use it, as it was costing him so much mana and tiring him out really a lot, one time when he did it, he even collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher couldn’t help but to be helpless and overwhelmed by such a little stimulation the other was giving him, after all it was his first time. Sure he had flirted a lot with people but he was different from his father, he just only flirts and then left coldly like that. Agnir was different though, he could leave but he didn’t wanted to, something inside him wanted this, really badly, and only with Agnir. The boy got all flushed when the other said that when the kissing was stopped, “ u…u..uh y..yo..your not bad” he admitted, not being able to stop looking at the other, gulping a bit as he opened his mouth to say something before he suddenly was being kissed again but this time he felt Agnir’s tongue going deeper in his mouth and exploring every little bit as his eyes were wide in surprise before he slowly closed them as he now was starting to kiss the other softly back, his body trembling a bit from the pleasure while he was moaning into the other’s mouth.

The demi-god gasped as he fall on the bed and blinked looking up confused at the other, looking slightly away as the other said that, “ t..t..t..that’s al..alright, y..you don’t need to” he said feeling a bit awkward especially now that he would know for sure the other knew he actually was still a virgin, but he wasn’t sure yet, after all why wouldn’t Agnir said something about it then. Fletcher looked in awe at the other’s naked boy, sure it wasn’t like his body but still it was actually sexy especially with the scars, it looked like an angel’s body. Though when his eyes arrived at Agnir’s cock his mouth fall open in awe being really impressed but also nervous which was easy to read from his face. Fletcher couldn’t help but to feel intimidated by the large and thick member of the other. “ ..Y..You know? ..do..don’t you? “ he asked kinda knowing the answer already as he looked slightly away, but not moving away at all from Agnir. Fletcher gulped and took a deep breath shaking his head, “ n..n..no, i..i want it, but um “ he looked now at Agnir rubbing the back of his head as he got really embarrassed, “ i..i’m st..still a v..virgin, s..so not sure if it would fit” he whispered really soft but still that the other could hear it. Fletcher felt his heart beating fast, his mind was yelling at him to stop this now, yet his heart was telling him to go for it, after all he was the son of Zeus, he was a demi-god, he surely could take it without any real serious damage, “ i..i guess i will be fine, i’m a demi-god after all, so..so yeah i want still to go all the way. “ he said sticking his hand out now to touch the impressive demonic cock of the other as he strokes it slowly exploring it a bit with his hand, damn he couldn’t even fit his hand completely around it.

"Umm...thank you for your trust, I guess? If I learn something that may be helpful to you I'll definitely let you know." Harith smiled timidly as he scratched his head and looked away out of embarrassment. It's strange to have someone who you've just met to place so much trust on you, and a warm feeling came to Harith's heart. Before he came to the academy he was worried that he wouldn't fit in, or people would laugh at his family's decline in the past, while there's no telling that those things would not happen latter, at least the first encounter he had here turned out much better than he expected. He put Justin's family history book aside and turned back to the blonde and his eyes were piratically sparkling with anticipation. He answered excitedly: "Yes! Please do show me how it's done! I've never tired to summon anything myself so it would be my first time seeing it!" It was then he noticed Justin had closed his eyes. He approached the blonde and looked down at his face worriedly and asked: "Are you alright? Sorry Justin I wasn't expecting to actually find your star so I didn't warn you beforehand, but gazing upon one's own fate, no matter how brief that instance may be, could be a rather heavy experience. When I first discovered my own star I actually fainted from the stress! You're certainly much stronger than I was."

The contrast between the confident and flirtatious side and the now helpless and vulnerable side of the demi-god was simply too fascinating, and Agnir couldn't help but feeling extremely lucky for being the first person ever to discover this about Fletcher, and couldn't help but putting up a bigger smile when he said he was willing to go all the way. Agnir reached out his right hand to caress Fletcher's silky purple hair lovingly: "Yes, I figured it out. But in all honesty you were learning to kiss pretty quick." He chuckled hearing the nervousness in Fletcher's voice and said: "Ah don't worry Fletcher you're in good hands. I've popped a few cherries before and they all walked away very satisfied, well, after they recovered enough to walk that is. I promise you will not regret it." As Fletcher wrapped his fingers around his hardened shaft Agnir groaned slightly due to the stimulation, and he said: "Of course you can help my making it all nice and wet, so it'll fit in more easily. Just...try not to dislocate your jaw while doing it."

Justin smiled softly now at Harith and nods, " sure. Thanks i really appreciate that but i need to warn you not to get shocked. " he warned the other just in case as he didn't knew what his future holds and he didn't wanted the other to freak the hell out. Justin's lips curled up in a smirk, " you really sound excited to see it for the first time, huh? i will show you, though it's not something easy. " he said, keeping his eyes closed as he was breathing softly, he didn't understand why he felt so exhausted but when he heard what Harith said, it kinda made sense to him now, he slowly opened his eyes only to blush as the other was looking at him, " y..yeah i..i'm fine, i just feel a bit exhausted.. " he admitted as he slowly sat up, looking at the other before smiling a bit, " it's fine, you couldn't have known that, after all. hm i am huh?" he said, he forced himself to stand up as he grinned at the other, " don't worry about me, i have a habit to push myself to the limit and even sometimes further than that. " it was true he was really harsh on himself.

Justin got to the middle of the room and pointed two fingers straight forward closing his eyes for a moment, before a blue light appeared on top of those two fingers, "ng...ngh...m..make sur..sure to stay there" he said between pants as it was being this time more difficult for him to maintain as he was not fully recovered from Harith's star divination. Justin slowly starts to draw a pentagram on the ground and then also another one, standing in one himself he drew a few signs in the air, " JUSTIN DALE OF THE DALE HOUSE, COMMAND THY TO COME FORTH! HIGH LORD OF THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL!" he shouted as his eyes shot open, there appeared a really strong wind in the room without even the windows being open as it was not a normal wind, it was one filled with pure mana, which was escaping from Justin. Though because of his weakening state, it got to be too much for him as he suddenly fainted, falling on the ground and the chant has failed as the wind stopped and the light disappeared as well, the pentagrams were gone now as well. Justin had this time really pushed himself too far, way too far, even a little bit of blood was coming from his nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher couldn't help but to like it how the other was so lovingly towards him, he closed his eyes for a little bit when the other caress his silky purple hair before smiling softly at the other, it was making him a bit calmer how the other was treating him. " t..thanks, Really? well i guess i'm a quick learner then." he said softly before nodding, feeling a bit better now that he would know that he was in good hands, " I..I trust you, eh? sounds like you have quite some experience then. I..I know, n..no, I..I'm sure that i won't regret this, besides i won't walk away, seeing you are my roommate" he said softly with a blush appearing on his face when he said that, " well i guess it's lucky that we still have summer vacation, otherwise i probably wouldn't be able to go to lessons. " he chuckles softly. Fletcher keeps working on Agnir's shaft as he felt it getting harder which was making him more impressed as he blinked and looked at the size before he looked to Agnir, " B..B..but i..i don't think that would ever fit inside my mouth though" he said a bit surprised, though he didn't mind to try, he kinda wanted to lick it and suck it and swallow the other's precum. It also turned him on knowing that he would be sucking it only to get fucked by Agnir's huge cock. Fletcher decided to just do his best as he goes slowly down until his face was close to Agnir's monstrous cock as he looked up at the other before leaning in to kiss it softly while still stroking it, he then starts to lick at the head, letting his tongue run circles around the head.

"You...you sure you're okay?" Harith said worriedly as he saw Justin struggle to stand up. He tried to talk Justin out of attempting the summoning spell right now: "You can show me latter when you've recovered. I mean challenging your limit is one thing, but being reckless is another...so..umm....Justin? Are you listening?"

Clearly the blonde wasn't. For some reason Justin became determined to demonstrate his abilities despite his weakened state. Harith wasn't quite sure why was Justin being so persistent. Was he trying to prove something? If so what? to whom? He wanted to stop the blonde but his determination was rather overwhelming, and was certainly to imposing for someone like Harith to handle. His eyes widened seeing Justin's fingers drawing the pentagram of light. For a moment he was fascinated by the magic, with so much magic in the air it was quite exhilarating and a mixture of fear and excitement filled his heart, but it turned to pure panic when the pentagram disappeared and Justin lost consciousness.

"By the heavens! Justin!" Harith cried as he rushed to the blonde's aid, holding the fainted man up and asked in panic: "Are you alright Justin? Answer me! Oh...oh no....oh..what should I do? Maybe I should take him to the infirmary? But...but where is that? Call someone for help? Yeah but I can't just leave him here like this? And carrying him around in this state certainly wouldn't help....what...what should I do..."

Harith observed Justin carefully, and noticed the rather overwhelming mana he sensed from the blonde was almost entirely gone by now. It seemed that attempting to performing a summoning rite in his exhausted state had seriously effected his ability to control his mana-flow, resulting him likely have wasted too much power on the spell. He muttered: "Maybe....maybe if I transfer some of my mana to him? He did say he was good at wind magic too so our mana should be compatible.....but mana transfer can be really tricky......I guess...I guess I'll have to do the old fashion way...."

Harith closed his eyes and stirred up the pool of mana inside him, transferring most of his pure, directionless mana to the power of wind, as he felt it circulate through the magical circuit across his body he got down and tilted Justin's face towards him. He opened his eyes briefly for a moment and looked at Justin's handsome features, and reminded himself that this is purely for medical purpose. After a moment of hesitation he closed his eyes once more and covered Justin's lips with his own, parting the lips with his tongue and allow the mana inside him to flow through where they were joined together. As he expected Justin was able to accept his mana without much trouble, and a moment latter he began to panic, since Justin's mana pool was so much greater than his, connecting their mana pool right now was like like opening the door of a space shuttle to the endless vacuum of space. His mana was drained almost in a instant and Harith barely managed to broke off before he too faint due to sudden mana loss.

Harith panted heavily trying to recover, both from exhaustion and from shame, and looked down at Justin worriedly trying to see if his condition had improved.

Agnir groaned lightly as he felt Fletcher's nimble tongue drawing circles on the tip of his demonic member. He said in a loving tone: "Very good Fletcher, you're doing very good. Get a good feel of it while you're at it, cause this is going to fill you up very...very soon." Quickly pre-cum began to leak out from the small opening at the top. Again the demonic heritage of Agnir began to show as the amount of slimy liquid was much more than those of a ordinary human, and it quickly started to make a mess of Fletcher's mouth, face, and hands, and was even creating an ever enlarging wet mark on the bed sheet.

As Fletcher worked on his shaft Agnir wasn't just standing still and taking it passively. He moved his right wing slightly and began to brush his feathers against the rock hard member standing firm between Fletcher's legs, brushing the tip and the shaft teasingly. After a while Agnit pushed Fletcher away from his member and said softly: "Now let's get you prepared. You want to lie down on the bed or get on all fours?"

Justin didn't wanted to wait, he was there to hold his family name high and prove they were really strong, not someone who would back down because of being exhausted. That's what he had learned from his parents. Seeing Harith doing something so awesome, Justin felt the need to show his own as well, as if he felt that he needs to prove himself to Harith. Justin really didn't listened to the other as he heard Harith trying to stop him but he was stubborn as hell.

Justin didn't woke up, whatever the other was doing, he couldn't actually wake up as he had lost way too much mana. He was in a sort of coma right now. When Harith has shared some of his mana with Justin, the other could see that it was helping a little bit, it was luckily just barely enough to get Justin's condition to improve. Though when he slowly opened his eyes, he stared at the other, not knowing at all what the other had done to help him. The most surprise was for Harith to see that Justin's right eye was a different color now, to be more exactly his right eye was now gold and his left eye was still the same.

Justin had clearly not noticed it yet. He winced as he tried to move, feeling that everything was sore in his body, " s..sorry f..for t..that...a....and th..thanks ..f...for..h..helping me" he said breathing heavily as he wondered what happened that he had been able to wake up again but he had a feeling that Harith had done something to help him get awake, which he was really grateful, but as much as he wanted to thank the other a lot more he wasn't able to, not in this condition. " g...g...get ...Ar..Arcturus..p..ple..please..t....t..tell ..h..him w..w..what ..happened" he panted heavily as it was costing him a lot of energy to talk. He seriously had done it this time, he seriously had tasted the danger of summoning one of the high lords of Hell within his weakening state, this was one of the after effects from doing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher couldn't help but to really love doing this as he moaned softly while licking and sucking away on the top of Agnir's demonic member, he blushes hearing the other talking so lovingly against him, nodding eagerly as he strokes it with both hands now, his own cock was twitching at the idea of having Agnir's demonic member inside him. Though when the other was leaking pre-cum he slowly licked it up to taste it though he hadn't had much time as he blinked and quickly closed his eyes as a lot of pre-cum was coming from the other his face was almost completely covered with it and his hair and he was not really able to keep swallowing it fast enough, he was almost drowning in the other's pre-cum so much was it. He hadn't ever heard of that before as he was surely impressed.

When he felt Agnir's wing touching his rock hard sensitive member he couldn't help but to let out a whimper sounding moan from pleasure as he thrusts a bit up against the wing, working even more harder on Agnir's member now until he was pushed off. Fletcher swallowed the last bit of the pre-cum and licked his lips clean and wiped the pre-cum from his still closed eyes as he then opened them, " w..wow you sure have a lot of pre-cum" he said surprised as he blushes and nods softly thinking about it before shrugging, " uh..w..well what do you like, do you like me to lay down or get on all fours? w..w..whatever you like" he said without really thinking much as he didn't knew why but he felt the urge to listen and do everything Agnir told him to do.

As Harith was recovering he was glad to see Justin opening his eyes. He said happily: "Thank the heavens you're okay! I was so worried when you fell down. I thought you......huh?" His joy was interrupted however when his eyes met with Justin's, and noticed one of his orange eyes had turned to a golden color, and Harith couldn't help but imagined the worse: "Oh my god your eye....it changed color! Can....can you still see me? What does it mean....oh heavens....." Hearing Justin's request Harith nodded and quickly got up, he felt light-headed for a moment and almost fell, but managed to support himself . "Just hold on there Justin, I'll be right back!"

With that said Harith hurriedly rushed out of the room. He looked around and saw a sign pointing to the supervisor's office. He knocked on the door and asked loudly: "Hello? Anybody here? I need help!"

Moments latter the door opened and a old man emerged rubbing his eyes, seemingly just woke up from a nap: "Yeah...yeah..what is it...? Hmm? Haven't sen you before? Ah you must be the new student! I was just about to...hmm...you look like you're in a hurry?"

"Yes, it's my roommate Justin, he needs help. Do you know where to find professor Arcturus?" Harith asked hurriedly.

"Ah..I see. Hold on a second." The old man got back to the room and picked up a small wand, he spoke a short chant before pointing the wand at his own forehead and closed his eyes and began to talk to the air: "Hello? Professor Arcturus? Yes...Yes it's me Old John...good, good good, and you? Oh...yes.... yes....."

"Sir! Please get to the point!" Harith complained.

"Oh, right! Umm....The new student is here, what's your name lad? Harith? Oh yes, Harith, he said that Mr Dale is in some kind of a trouble.....Yes.....Yes Mr Dale....Right. Alright good day Professor." The old man took the wand off his head and opened his eyes. He then turned to Harith and smiled: "Don't worry, the professor is coming soon. I say lad you look terribly pale, wanna sit down and take a break? I got some tea and biscuits?"

"Umm, no thank you sir. Maybe next time. I'm going back to check up on Justin. Thank you sir!" Harith bowed before rushing back to the room.

For his first time pleasuring a man Fletcher was certainly doing a pretty good job, and considering the member he was handling was rather intimidating his effort was really commendable. Agnir look a the mess Fletcher hand made, with his pre-cum getting all over his face. He chuckled and answered Fletcher's comments: "Yes, it comes in handy when you just feel like sex but don't have lube around, but it did caused quite some awkward moments during my teenage years. I sometimes wonder did my father had some Incubus blood in him. Well, that's a subject for another time."

Agnir leaned down and helf Fletcher's face, kissing the pre-cum covered lips lovingly and said: "In that case let's keep it simple and do it from the front." Agnir's extended his tongue and locked Fletcher in a deep passionate kiss once more, tasting his own pre-cum in the process. Meanwhile he reached a hand around Fletcher's body and slowly pushed forward, letting the demi-god lie down on the soft mattress. He got up to Fletcher's ear and whispered: "Just relax and enjoy."

Agnit licked on Fletcher's earlobe teasingly, and his nimble tongue began to leave a trail of slimy saliva as he slowly moved down, nibbling, kissing, and even slightly biting along the way, along his jaw line, his neck, his collar bone, then to his chest. Playfully he flickered Fletcher's nipple with the tip of his tongue, and sucked on it lovingly. Meanwhile he reached his and down and held Fletcher's hard rock member within his fingers, and began to stroke on the shaft slowly.

• 2 weeks later...

Justin was wondering why Harith suddenly stopped talking and didn't get what the other was talking about it, though he couldn't look in the mirror to see his eyes, since he wasn't able to move at the moment. Justin nods softly, surprisingly he still was able to see the other. The blond haired boy was glad to see that Justin was getting help giving a weak nod. Trying to keep his eyes open.

Professor Arcturus was busy with preparing his classroom and his classes for when the lessons would start again, when he suddenly heard a voice, " Arcturus, here. Ah hello John. " they continued their random conversation till John suddenly seems to get to business. He looked shocked as he heard the news, knowing already what was probably happening, " what? I'm coming as quick as possible" he said shocked.

Once Harith was back, Justin couldn't help but to feel glad to see the other back again.

Not so long after Harith came in, the professor also arrived as Arcturus entered their room immediately. " Justin? Can you hear me?" He asked worried looking at his eye he blinked standing up and taking Harith with him to the hallway, once they were both out of the room he closed the door looking at Harith, " what happened? What did he do before this had happened? When did his eye turned from orange to gold? " he asked needing to know answers, he already probably knew what had happened. Arcturus sighed and ran a hand through his hair before sighing and looking at Harith, " this is not good. If i’m right at what i’m assuming that is happening right now.. “ he muttered more to himself though, “ that golden eye… if i’m not wrong, that means that he is being claimed for a half part of him to the dark.” he muttered before shaking his head, “ no impossible..so long he didn’t do anything stupid and reckless like summoning one of the highest lords of hell.. it couldn’t make him dark..unless” he looked now at Harith, noticing the other looking at him as he hadn’t noticed that he was talking out loud. “ what had happened, and what did you do?” he asked as that was really important to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fletcher blushes and nods softly, " I..i bet it is. It probably came in h..handy often... uh.. that would explain a lot I guess. But you don't act like an incubus..i..i th..think" he said softly before he looked straight into Agnir's eyes and kisses him softly back, nodding a bit too eagerly as he sure was still a bit scared but now he was too horny to even care about. The half god was impressed by the other's tongue getting longer as he moaned softly and closed his eyes in pleasure while letting Agnir take the lead and nods softly, "I..i w...w..will do my best" he whispered a bit nervous but he trusts Agnir.

Fletcher gasped and shivers when he felt his roommate's tongue teasing his ear as he soon starts to moan softly, it was really helping him to get relaxed as he was really enjoying it. He couldn't help but to tense up and moan louder when Agnir sucked on his nipples like that, it really felt amazing, he never knew that his nipples could be so sensitive as he noticed that they were standing hard now. He wasn't yet recovered from the play with his nipples before he already got a new great experience as Agnir was stroking his painfully hard member, making Fletcher moan and groan in pleasure and thrusting up into the other's hand, a little bit pre cum coming out now as his breathing was starting to get heavier, sure Fletcher had experience with handjob by himself but damn that was nothing compared to how Agnir was doing it, he noticed that he was not going to last for long.

Harith quickly returned to the room, worried about how was Justin doing. Seeing him still on the ground he quickly got his new roommate to the bed. He tried to think want else he could do for the blonde but couldn't figure out anything. All he could do was to wait for Arcturus to come, and every second felt like an eternity. Thankfully he didn't have to wait for long as he professor stormed into the room, who after checking up on Justin took Harith's hand and brought him outside.

He answered to the professor's questions: "Well.... I showed him my star-divination magic and somehow we managed to find his star... but I was only able to sustain the spell for a short time so I shut it down, but I think seeing his fate exhausted him a bit. Then he wanted to show me his summoning spells and began to draw pentagrams. I tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen, and then he collapsed in the middle of it. I noticed that his mana was almost completely depleted so I transfered some of mine to him... and then he woke up and asked me to go get help."

After he'd recounted the story Harith looked worriedly at Arcturus and asked: "Is... is Justin gonna be okay? I had a bad feeling when I saw the color of his eye changed..."

It's been a while since Agnir had slept with anyone as inexperienced as Fletcher since the places he visited were usually filled with people way more decadent and depraved. Thus the demi-god's rather innocent submission was rather refreshing, as even he was surprised how easily it was to make the young man moan and shiver to pleasure, and it soon became clear to Agnir that at this rate Fletcher would quickly reach climax and release his godly seeds in his hands. While he was certain that he could get the demi-god heated up again even after cumming, he wanted the man's first climax by him to leave an impression, almost literally.

With that thought Agnir pulled away from Fletcher, showed a smile as he noticed the clear dissatisfaction on Fletcher's face. "You don't want this to end before the real fun starts, do you?" Agnir asked teasingly as he shifted off the muscular body below him and held up the man's legs, spreading them apart to reveal the tight, inexperienced entrance hidden between those firm, alluring butt-cheeks. Agnir chuckled slightly before he got his face down and had the most intimate part of Fletcher right in front of his face, and without hesitation he reached out his sinuous tongue and began to circle around the rim, not missing even a single fold as he meticulously covered the crevice in a coat of saliva. Obviously he wasn't done, and soon he began to press the tip of his tongue against the center of the closely shut entrance, stretching it open bit by bit, until his snake-like appendage was able to slip deep inside, feeling and tasting the tightness and warmth inside Fletcher's body. Agnir took his time, wriggling his tongue slowly allowing Fletcher to get used to the intrusion, also to use his nimble tongue to find the sweet spot which would bring most pleasure to him.

• Saga locked this topic