Akihiko(明彦)

Name meaning: bright prince;

Surname: Nakamoto (中本) ;

Surname meaning: base, root, origin;

Name origin: Japanese;

Nicknames: Aki, Ko;

Dominant hand: left;

Astrological sign: Leo, but he thinks it’s bullshit;

Chinese sign: Dragon, he also thinks it is bullshit but likes dragons, so he considers less it bullshit;

Loves: Science, video-games, art, solving logic problems;

Doesn’t minds: parties, social events, doing physical exercises;

Dislikes: yelling/getting yelled at, astrology;

Hates: the smell of cigarets, being disrespected for no reason, having people complimenting his ass;

Hobbies: drawing and sometimes painting, reading, watching movies.

Personality

Aki is usually polite to people but when he dislikes someone, he’s pretty much of a dick. He’s incredibly stubborn when it comes to his beliefs and skeptical about faith or anything that Science says no to(such as signs).

His friends tease he has an impact phrase, since middle school: “This is bullshit”.

However, whenever you get to really get through this thick armor, you can meet a very observant guy who actually cares about a few things and is capable to love and care.

And also, he can be very random.

Looks

Shoulder-length black hair he usually ties up in a bun. Pitch black eyes with a fierce yet very elegant face and body. He keeps his body in shape and has a rather decent silhouette. He also has a nice rear due to that but he hates to have that mentioned.

He measures around 187cm, wears black framed glasses for reading and usually dresses in gray/black and white clothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Two really traditional families are on their way to reach bankruptcy. They've been rivals in the same selling area but now they have to bond through a marriage and fuse both companies in one. The only problem would be that both sides only have /sons/.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the scheduled meeting. A really weird friendly encounter between the Nakamoto and the Wakuni. Akihiko didn't like the smell of it ever since his mother, the matriarch of the Nakamoto, told him about the dinner earlier this morning. It was outrageous to think they would have to welcome those weirdos inside their sacred home. Having their servants to treat them well and all. What the hell was in that woman's head when she even thought about proposing that?! And why the hell didn't she even tell him what was going on?!

Oh, and to add to Aki's angriness, the main subjects within this conversations would be himself and that freaky eldest son, Ryuu. If there was someone he could openly express his disgust for was that man.

Everybody in the feudal Japanese castle-like house noticed their young master noticed Akihiko's discomfort. He was colder and less talkative than usual and had what seemed like a storming cloud upon his head the whole day. The servants did their best to keep away from him and only interact with the dark head if necessary.

The only one who didn't seem to mind his mood much was the butler, who was totally used to Aki acting like that since she helped to raise him. When it was around six in the afternoon, Sumire walked up to the young master's room and knocked on it. "Aki-san, it is time for you to get ready", she told in a neutral tone of voice.

As he heard the familiar voice, Akihiko sighed and kept the angry response he had already formulated in his head for later. The tall male got up from his futon after placing the book he'd been reading all day down, then walking up to the door, sliding it aside to open for the brunette, looking down at Sumire. "Only if you help me change", he returned with a playful smirk.

"This is no time for jokes, young master. Please be serious", she sighed, hoping the seven-year-younger to quit that nonsense. "I already separated three clothing suggestions for you and you know it", Sumire added. "The guests will be here in fifteen minutes".

Akihiko sighed and took his glasses off. "Thanks, Su." He said, giving in. He knew what he had to go through that weird dinner respectfully, after all, he represented the "future" of the Nakamoto. He couldn't bring shame to their name.

"You'remostly welcome, sir." Sumire smiled and excused herself, closing the door before leaving again to go to tidy up the last details.

Ki put on dark gray social pants, a black shirt tucked inside it nicely. He tied his hair in a high bun and went out of his room, meeting with his mother on her way to the main entrance.

The guests have arrived.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xAkachix

• Shicchan

d1ceb8c14840247a0f59229a19eb11a7.jpg

RYUU (竜)

Name meaning: dragon spirit

Surname: WAKUNI

Name origin: Japanese;

Dominant hand: right

Astrological sign: cancer

Chinese sign: rooster

Loves: video-games, writing puzzles, cooking, animals, coffee

Doesn’t minds: parties, social events,

Dislikes.scorpians, rudeness, liver, loud obnoxious people

Hobbies: reading, watching movies.music games, art, astronomy, swimming

Personality

Ryuu is generally a quiet person he tends to say very little but is very direct and to the point, he does not sugar coat things he,s stubborn and hates admitting when he,s wrong.

Ryuu is a bit of a loner he has very few people he calls a friend.

However, if you can earn his trust you will found he smiles and laughs a lot he,s very loyal and protective and gentle but can be extremely cranky when he needs coffee and gets irritated quite easily when not caffeinated

Looks

Long straight auburn hair that falls down his back if he ties it up it's usually in a thick braid he has lavender eyes broad chest and shoulders with a permanent 5 o clock shadow ripped abs and legs

He measures around 194cm, tends to favor dress pants and shirt or jeans and t shirt, when at home he prefers shorts and bare feet or if he has company socked feet really hates shoes and sandals.

Ryuu listened to his voicemails one from his father consisting of the usual he had met a woman and wouldn't be around for a while so to take care of the company Like he didn't do that already he ran the company most days anyway he was lucky if his father decided to come in 5 days out of the mo

The second was from his grandmother and leader of the Wakuni family she was the matriarch and no one ever dared test her she was a loving woman but not one to be crossed she had an evil streak did his grandmother but for all her faults he loved the woman immensely , the message was about a meeting later that day with the Nakamoto Family their rivals in business and the only family in the area that had the same influence and power .

He did not get a good feeling from this he wanted to refuse but since his mother died when he was but a baby his grandmother had raised him and done everything for him cared for him loved him and made sure he was well educated Ryuu could deny her nothing so he would do this one thing for her a meeting shouldn't be too bad he had hour so went to shower and change quickly as he was covered in sweat from working out .

Once showered he dried his long auburn hair before brushing it back and braiding the wait length hair before slipping into loose dark gray dress pants a dark blue shirt the top button loose added socks and a jacket looking at his reflection he projected wealth, and power but also a calm indifferent control his default mask that he used in situations like this when he felt uncomfortable and worried of the out come .

Ryuu met his grandmother and his grandfather and their entourage in the entrance of his grandparent's Japanese styled mansion he had grown up here and still spent time here but for the most part, he lived in a decent sized apartment of his own.

" Ryuu my sweet boy your right on time as usual "

his grandmother smiled and he walked over to her and hugged and kissed her in greeting before greeting his grandfather with a more relaxed version of a man hug his grandfather wasn't for the touchy feely emotion stuff and neither was Ryuu.

"Good Evening Grandmother your looking radiant as always, Grandfather, are you well "

" We're fine Ryuu" supplied his grandfather smiling as his wife blushed and seemed to stand a little straighter.

Pleasantries out of the way we all proceeded to make our way to the car and drove over to the Nakamoto Residence where the meeting would take place the journey was a quiet one where Ryuu spent time reflecting on what was going to happen and the possible outcomes.

An hour or so later they pulled up into a large style castle and he pulled a face " Jesus could they flaunt their money in an any more gaudy way " he huffed unimpressed and wrinkled his nose in disgust at the building and slide out of the car and hurried around the the other side snarling at the man about to help his grandmother out .

He would let no one touch her he was fiercely over protective of the woman so a Nakamoto servant was out of the question the driver knew better he was letting out my grandfather I turned to my grandmother a gentle warm smile crossing my lips as I helped her out of the car.

I followed behind my Grandparents as was custom as they were the heads of the family I was also trying to put off this meeting for every second I could I just wanted to turn around and go home I entered the room of the Meeting and so began the longest hours of my life.

Akihito went with his mother to the entrance of their Japanese- styled mansion, waiting for their guests to arrive, without exchanging words between them. They were both serious and formal. They knew what they had to do and they just didn’t think it was useful to waste time and saliva in an unnecessary conversation.

As soon as the car arrived, their butler went up to it and opened the doors with the other servants, bowing to the guests respectfully then leading them to the entrance where mother and son waited patiently and formally.

“Good evening, Wakuni-sama”, Aki’s mother spoke, making a respectful nod of her head, which the boy did too after her, knowing he needed to. “Welcome to our home”, Akihito completed, almost emotionlessly.

Ryuu feeling tense let his mask of cool indifference slip into place and followed his grand Parents into the home of there guests they were ushered without preamble to the hosts and were greeted and in turn my Grandparents and then myself offered our greetings in return.

" Good evening Mrs Nakamoto thank you for having us "

Turning to the male at her side I looked at him and bowed my head in acknowledgement .

" Good evening thank you for inviting us " I spoke dryly but quietly .

I stepped back and offered my grand mother a warm reasuring smile as I saw her watching me with worry on her brow I touched her elbow affectionately and reassured my worried grandmother.

Looking over to the other family I spoke first .

" shall we get started then the sooner we get this meeting started the sooner we can solve the issues at hand and I can get my grandmother back home so she can rest".

The matriarch nodded in acknowledgment at the Wakuni son’s greeting. It was polite and definitely the expected from him. She was even surprised he got to greet her son. She was aware of the tension between the two boys but knew duty was above all tensions. There was no going back.

“I’m grateful to have the Wakuni to accept my humble request. Please come in and make yourselves comfortable.”, she told them and smiled a bit at Ryuu’s straight forwardness, finding it similar to Aki’s.

“Most certainly, Ryuu-kun”. The dark haired lady replied, gesturing for them delicately.

Akihito bowed his head back, just as politely and motioned for them to get in first, like he was taught to.

In no time, they were all sitting down around the square table in a reserved room of the mansion. One of the doors was slipped to the side, opened to reveal the carp lake beside it, letting the water running noise fill their meeting.

Akihito was pointed by his mother to sit down beside the other younger male at one of the ends of the table. The matriarchs sat beside each other in another end of the table, right across from their children.

“So, as you well know our families do have some past. But our business has always been harmonious in our own fields. However, ever since (name of the company) appeared, we’ve been losing strength equally and that has been extremely bad for both the Wakuni and the Nakamoto”. Takako started to introduce the need for that unusual get together of the rival families.

Up until now, there was nothing the young dark head didn’t already know about the situation. He took a sip of his tea as he continued to pay attention to them.

Ryuu relaxed imperceptibly now that the formal Greetings were over he bowed and nodded respectfully and remained silent as they were lead into the room that was to be for their meeting is was nice though not to his taste though he did admire the carp lake.

Ryuu had always loved any sort of water it calmed him and he enjoyed being in water and also enjoyed sea and water life in all its forms and colours shaking his thoughts clear he helped his Grandmother be seated and lightly squeezed her shoulder before checking on his Grandfather who shooed him away affectionately, Ryuu realised he had put off taking his seat beside the Nakamoto male as long as he could so he resigned himself to what must be done no matter how he felt and moved to his place and took a seat and listened as the Matriarchs discussed the Matter at hand.

Ryuu's Grandmother listened carefully taking everything that had been said though his Grandmother was ancient in his mind her mind was sharp as a whip and she sat there for a short time after Mrs Nakamoto had finished speaking collecting her thoughts .

" It is true we have shared quite a colourful past though most of it over the last few decades has been harmonious there has been rivalry but it was always fair and honorable Both side having great respect for the other, and since ( name of company ) has come into the area we have both felt the losses and the strain ." Ryuus paused a moment before continuing.

"We are both aware of our situation I also know this is why this meeting is happening and why you have made the proposal at hand which is what has brought us together of course Ryuu has to give his consent himself as he is a grown man but I think we need to cover terms and what would be expected from both parties and what the outcome we want to come from this union should be discussed and finalised now in person rather than with lawyers " Ryuu's Grandmother finished softly before looking over to him silently asking if he was sure he wanted to this giving him a way out.

Ryuu silently nodded he would do this and follow it to its conclusion he would not back out now and he would certainly not disgrace the family name by refusing and put the company his family had worked so hard building at risk for selfish reasons he looked over to the male beside him.

He wasn't really someone would even consider usually but just as he was running a critical eye over the man making it seem as if he was looking out at the lake the scent of the male filled his nose carried on a light breeze that washed through the room just them and it made his mouth water causing Ryuu to stiffen he looked at his hands glaring at them taken aback by the reaction a simple scent from the male had on his body.

Ryuu prided himself on his tight control but he couldn't seem to grasp that control right now he shut his eyes and found his quiet place and pushed everything out and forced himself to relax and take back his control he stayed like that until he was sure he had himself back under control.

It was the first time Akihiko heard about the meeting’s purpose. And for the first time in forever, he thought his mother had lost her mind. What the hell was she thinking? His sister was only seven years old, there was no way she could marry Ryuu. That really angered him to the point he couldn't hold back his words.

“Mother, I’m sorry but there’s no way Tomoko could marry. She is too far too young and we shouldn’t put that responsibility on her shoulders”, the dark head spoke, trying his best to keep his face and voice calm even though he was incredibly shocked.

Takako sighed and nodded. “You're right, my son. And that’s why I never involved her in this. I’m glad to know you worry about her and understand the reason for this meeting”, she spoke, looking at Aki, who totally froze. “The responsibility of our families future is in the hands of you and Ryuu-kun’s union”.

Akihiko frowned and his lips parted in a total shock and confused expression. What the hell was going on? Did he just get arranged with Ryuu Wakuni? The man he most despised in that whole family? What the fuck.

He really didn’t know how to react. He didn’t even look at his… Future husband before excusing himself from the table and leaving the meeting room. That was ridiculous and outrageous. He would never marry a man. And most certainly, if he did, that guy would be his last and worst option.

Takako sighed softly as her son stormed out of the room. “I’m sorry about his misbehavior. I didn’t have the opportunity to talk about this with him beforehand”.

" Its fine Mrs Nakamoto its perfectly understandable I was made aware of the purpose of this meeting several hours ago and if I am honest I too have reservations about it especially about marrying a man however I also understand it is for the greater good of my family and I will do what ever it takes to secure my familys happiness If you will excuse me Grandmother , Mrs Nakamoto".

Ryuu was a ball of emotions he didn't want this any more than the dark haired male but he had no choice and he was going to make this man suck it up and see what was at stake if it killed him standing he bowed to Mrs Nakamoto and then his Grandparents and left his room to go in search of this Spoilt rude jerk .

Why did it have to be this man of all people he had to Marry hell he no idea if he even liked men in general he,d only dated a few times and he was always busy but those dates were with girls I mean how did you even ...

He was lost in thought as he walked through this strange house looking for the dark haired male inquestion and ended up stopping one of the servents in the hall and asking for directions , after what felt like hours but was only about 10 mins I found Him ... Akihiko Nakamoto.

He walked up to him and took hold of his shoulders firmly his face cool but determined a few auburn strands of hair escaping from his braid and falling around his eyes.

" We need to talk Nakamoto now I do not want to Marry anyone as spoilt and self absorbed as you either and the fact you thought I would marry a child for the sake of bussiness makes me want to punch you in the mouth but fact is if we do not do this both of Our familys will go broke within the next few years and who will feel that the most it won't be you or I it will be your mother and sister and My grandparents there too old to worry about stuff like that they should be able to live there lives peacefully not having to worry the bussiness that they started is about to go bankrupt so stop think about yourself and think about what it is going to cost your family if your bussiness goes under " He felt agitated and angry and unlike him self he showed it to this male it was rare he showed anyone what he felt except those he loved but this man infuriated him and he could cost his family there bussiness if he refused.

The woman nodded. "I appreciate your sense of responsibility, Ryuu-kun. You are excused" she said and watched as the ginger rushed out of the room so determined.

Akihiko was in another garden of their household. It was a separate one that had a small red bridge. The dark head loved that place and always went there when he was troubled. Like now.

He hated the fact his mother didn't even call him to talk about it first... well, if she did he wouldn't even have agreed to show up at the meeting. The dark head sighed and scratched the back of his neck. In the first place, he didn't want to get married. In the second place, gay marriage was still under its way to become a law so it would be something... illegal? They would probably go on a trip to sign the paper somewhere else but even so...

Third thing: he had never even thought about dating a guy. He was straight and he liked women. And he knew it all too well at this point of his life. His girlfriend would be completely shocked with the news... Akihiko knew what was the right thing to do, and in the end, he would do it anyway because his family was way more important than anything. But it pissed him off.

Oh, and fifth: now his husband to be grabbed him by the shoulders and barking angrily at him. It was the first time Wakuni actually showed emotion to him. The dark head was angry about the fact the apparently didn't even consider what made him walk away so abruptly and think he wouldn't agree to it.

However, as unpredictable as he is, Akihiko didn't start fighting just yet. He glared up at the tallest male for a few seconds. What the dark head did was grab Wakuni's collar and pull the auburn down in a kiss. After some moments, he pushed the other away.

"Awkward, wasn't it? Unexpected?" He started. "You had the chance to make your choice, I didn't. So stop assuming I won't take this duty because I will. I needed time to breathe and face the fact that I'll legally be married to you, which do not please me at all."

Akihiko made a small pause to breathe. "We have to see how we're going to act it out. The papers will be signed and I'm not questioning the union's purpose because I fucking know how important this is. What I'm here to say is that: I'm not gonna be your boyfriend, lover, whatever. Don't consider me more than a friend and I'll do the same. Acting in public will be something else and we'll figure it out later. Okay?"

Ryuu went stiff as Akihiko pulled him close and kissed him not sure what to do he stood there his feeling conflicted he stumbled back when he was released shook to the core unsure how to act he just stood there taken aback by what he felt and what had just happened.

It was then Akihiko spoke again and he listened to him he felt terrible for jumping to conclusions he just assumed he was a self centered jerk but maybe he was wrong.

" I,ve known about this about 4 hours and trust me time doesn't help I have the same reservations as you do hell I,ve only been on a few dates and they were all woman I don't know the first thing about being with a guy let alone being married to one so I agree to being just friends "

Ryuu turned and started walking away and stopped when he was near the entrance back into the house " Nakamoto I,m sorry for well ... " he stopped then not used to apologising or admitting out loud that he may have been wrong so he turned and walked back to the meeting room to Inform everyone that the union was on and that both he and nakamoto agreed before excising himself and waiting out front for his grand parents feeling to awkward to be in the same space as the dark haired male.

Akihiko wasn't surprised by the other's reaction to the kiss. Honestly it was too fast for him to actually decide whether he liked it or not. And a second time sure must be prevented unless extremely necessary.

The dark head sighed as he watched the other speak, feeling actually a little better since the other wasn't a complete blunt not to listen or understand his request. He actually agreed to it! Great! His lover won't kill him too hard now. He felt like she would be really angry about her boyfriend announcing he's getting married.

To a man.

Aki's eyes widened as he heard Wakuni apologize. He blinked a few times then smiled to himself before walking up to his fiancé, following him back to the meeting room, apologizing for the fuss and that he would marry the auburn for the sake of the family.

"That's great! Congratulations to the couple". Takako said, politely with her beautiful porcelain doll smile. "What about the ceremony be held in a week from now? So you have time to plan your honeymoon while we take care of the ceremony?", the dark haired lady continued.

"Sounds perfect to me, mother." Ko replied then looked up at the taller male. "How's that for you, Wakuni-san?". He asked in a soft voice even though he was freaking out inside. Honeymoon? With that Wakuni? Oh geez, he deserved.

Turning to the dark haired male his face a closed calm mask hiding his own feelings regarding the honeymoon he simply nodded his auburn head to the male beside him simply remaining silent letting the others finalise the preparations while inside he was a storm of emotions.

"Thats fine Nakamoto-san as for the honeymoon You pick where ever you wish I am fine with anywhere " .

Ryuu couldn't seem to get handle on anything right now he was all over the place he didn't want to do this but looking over at his family he knew he had too he couldn't fail them.

He sat quietly simply listening the rest of the meeting he really didn't have much to say.

Akihiko looked calm again too even though he was still freaking out on the inside. He couldn't hide his feelings as well as the auburn haired but he managed.

"Alright. I thought about Hokkaido or Kyōto", he suggested. "But we can discuss better some other time". The dark head added then turned to the others. The meeting went on smoothly from that point on and it took less than half an hour to be finished.

On the time they said their farewells, Takako walked up to Ryuu and her son, looking at the ginger. "Ryuu-kun, would you like to join us for lunch tomorrow? So that you and Akihiko can have some time for yourselves", the dark haired lady suggested. Aki wasn't sure if that was a good suggestion. He didn't want to spend more time than necessary with the other but knew it was important for them to discuss how to act in front of people. Oh, and to where their... honeymoon would be.

Aki offered a polite smile to the giant, yet his eyes told him to fucking say yes. They needed to clear things out crystal clear.

{Should we skip if he agrees?}

Finally, the meeting was over he couldn't wait to get outside and get out of this damn suit and go over everything that had happened and just reflect on the day's events and how everything had changed in such a short time.

He was going to be married in a few short weeks and to a man he was freaking out inside because he had no idea how to be married let alone be married to a man I mean he could barely manage to date and now he had to to be married to the shorter dark haired male and his rival to boot I mean sure he wasn't exactly what he thought but still he didn't know the male .

Ryuu had just helped get his grandmother up and ready to leave and they were about to leave when When Mrs Nakamoto the dark haired males mother and head of the Nakamoto Family stopped him as he was almost out the door he stiffened ever so slightly and turned and bowed to her and listened to her request he caught a glimpse of the Nakamoto's son beside her and he was glaring his eyes telling me I better say yes or there would be some serious repercussions he winked at the male and smirked a little wanting to rile the male up like he had riled Ryuu up earlier.

" Mrs Nakamoto, I would be glad to accept your invitation to lunch to finalise the final details of our impending wedding and honeymoon, However I cannot commit to lunch tomorrow as I several previous work engagements I cannot reschedule how about this Saturday it will be a few days I know but unfortunately my work schedule is packed".

Ryuu stood straight and respectful but also a little defiant but nothing that could be identified by Mrs, Nakamoto but made sure Akihiko saw it

The dark head wasn't pleased by the reschedule of the date. But decided not to make a fuss out of it.

Akihiko felt a shiver at the sight of the taller male's smirk. It was a mix of fear and an unknown sensation he didn't find out just yet what it was. Saturday wasn't a bad day for a couple to spend together, figuring out what they wanted out of their marriage. However, it was a bad day because he had scheduled a date with his girlfriend and friends. He sighed and hoped it would be a fast meeting.

"Sounds perfect. Saturday at 10 AM is a good time for you?", the dark head asked, returning the defiant look and manner ever so slightly yet in a noticeable way.

At this point, Aki just wanted him to agree for him to be dispensed by his mother and go do whatever his mind told him to. He didn't want to think about that headache today anymore. Getting that news were pretty much for a day, he had to digest and plan things out with a cold head. He looked calm but in fact he really wasn't.

He would write down a few "rules" for them to follow in public and private, and then, with his future husband's approval, critiques and opinions to it, get to a final version they both agreed on.

Ryuu was taken aback by the dark haired males easy acceptance of the rescheduling half expectinghim to cause a fuss and demand it be tommrow or sometime more to his plans .

He watched the dark haired male with fascination as different emotions flitted across his face never settling long enough to for Ryuu to catch them it made Ryuu curious about the dark haired male and stired something inside him .

He listened as the dairk haired male spoke and decided he would take this chance to spend some much needed time to get to know the man that would be his fiance and future husband. It would give them a chance to set up some living rules and for that matter decide where they would be living he really didn't want to give up his apartment he loved that place .

" I was hoping if you can manage it to spend the day together we could meet around 12 - 1 pm and start with lunch and spend the day getting to know each other and talk about out honey moon where we are going to live and possible rules and such ,maybe go out of town and spend the night somewhere away from family influence and outside distractions" .

He stood at his full height and it was his turn to look at akihiko directly silently telling him to agree to this they both needed time away from there family members and they really needed to figure out how they were going to cohabitate without killing one and other.

Akihiko smiled sweetly up at him. How romantic! He wanted to spend the /whole fucking day/ together. And even the /night/! No way. Nu uh. Not gonna happen. He didn't know what guy and he didn't know if he was saying the truth about his interest in girls. He didn't want to risk, he was fine.

The dark head kept his loving and very sincere looking expression on. His mother knew how pissed her son was but only if someone lived with him for a long time they would notice that smile was false.

"I'd rather start our day with breakfast. I've got a meeting on Saturday that I can't reschedule at all". His girlfriend would probably cut his dick off if he didn't go. "And in case of need, we can meet again on Sunday, if that's fine with you". The tall yet shorter male replied, remaining in his position and totally ignoring the threat. "How about that?". He asked.

Ryuu looked at the male and looked at the woman and he refused to back down he wanted this over with all at once so he could get back to his normal life for the last few weeks.

" I'm sure that who ever your meeting on a Saturday most likely friends perhaps a girlfriend would understand and if it is a girlfriend I think you owe it to her to tell her sooner rather than later and break it off you have agreed to this marriage and there are many things we have to do we also have to get used to each other which is why I suggest the trip away to give us a chance to get to know one and other but instead you are hiding behind excuses to prolong this I cannot do Sunday as it is the day I spend with my grandmother I take her out and we go driving and have a picnic I have done this since I got my drivers licence".

He looked at them both and shook his head both frustrated and annoyed he looked at the dark haired male and spoke seriously.

" Forgive me, Mrs Nakamoto I will excuse myself I feel I am wasting my time right now until your son is ready to commit to me and this marriage and give us a chance there may also be the issue of a girlfriend I think it is only fair to her and myself if he ends it I am aware this is a lot to ask for and I may be being difficult but I have to Marry this man and he is stranger to me please contact me when you are ready to actually do this I will excuse myself now as my grandparents are waiting".

He takes out a card and lays it down on the table and leaves the room and the house and goes back to the car feeling agitated and somewhat guilty about my behaviour it felt strange thinking about the dark haired male with a girlfriend why did it upset me so much this was too much for me I need to get back to my apartment he got into the car silently and told the driver to drop me off at my apartment

(( He,s not actually blaming her directly he,s just assuming he has a girlfriend and he is conflicted and a little jealous he,s a loner and doesn't really interact with many people so he tends to jump to wrong assumptions he doesn't really know how to act out side of business meetings))

Akihiko was taken aback by the other’s bull’s eye. How the hell did he found out he was dating? Did he even? What was going on…

At first, he says he cannot meet /tomorrow/ because of work and then he blames on himself, who asked to reschedule it a /day/ instead of almost an entire week! Gah, he was pissed.

The dark head thought it would be best not to low himself to the level of cussing and discussing. Those were meaningless if the other person was under disposition to listen and try to understand your point of view instead of just attacking without thinking twice. He didn’t have to waste time or saliva with that jerk at that time.

Aki sighed once he left and looked down at his mother. Takako didn’t say a word and simply hugged her son, tightly. “I thank you for cooperating with all of this, Ko. I really do. And I apologize it has to be this way”, she spokes silently and he sighed heavily but nodded, hugging her back tightly, not hiding the frustration anymore. He was lightly shaking.

~~

After some moments of talking, he decided to go take a decent bath in the onsen. Once he was done, the dark head went back to the living room and got the card left to him, saving the number on his phone: ‘Wakuni J’ was the name of the contact. J was for jerk but the other didn’t need to know that. He was just pissed.

He took in a deep breath and went through the few things he had to say to him before dialing the number. Akihiko had already talked with his girlfriend and they decided to meet on that same night. After the call, he would be on his way to a restaurant they both loved. So, the fastest the call, the better.

The dark head waited for the other to pick up.

(Alright~)

( Alright :D)

Ryuu hugged his grandmother and rested his head on her shoulder and tried not to let all the emotions he felt swamp him and overwhelm him.

" Grandmother I don't know what to do I was a complete and utter jerk to the man that is to be my husband I have no idea why but I just suddenly saw red".

My grandmother took a hold of my face in her hands and kissed my forehead before speaking.

" You're a good boy my Little dragon, You will make it right I know this cannot be easy for you with that idiot of a father of yours you have had to take on so much on those young shoulders you have never really had time to get out and socialize."

Ryuu hugged his grandmother and left her arms and head home thinking about it.

He had just gotten home to his apartment and started to change when his phone rang he stopped changing leaving him half dressed his chest bare his shoes and sock missing he clicked the connect button curious as to who was calling him.

"Hello"

Akihiko was looking at a picture his friend drew for him a long while ago and smiled a bit to himself. As he heard the other's voice, he blushed lightly, as if he felt the other could see him smiling so foolishly to something so... sentimental.

"Hello. It's Nakamoto", the dark head spoke, sitting up on his bed and crossing his legs beneath himself.

"I know you might already hate me but we need to set our meeting. I arranged my schedule so that I have both Saturday afternoon and night free, so your plans could fit in." Aki told him, calmly, without seeming to be hot headed about having to change his plans at all. After all he was used to dealing with that at his current work.

"So, midday, lunch and... trip to somewhere you'd like?", he asked. He needed to be nice to him.

Ryuu heard the last voice he ever thought he would hear calling him and his reaction to the voice on the other end of the strangely puzzled and made him a little bit happy.

when the dark haired male said it was Nakamoto Ryuu breathed the male name lightly " Akihiko".

He felt instantly stupid and felt his face flush even as the guilt of his earlier actions beat at him Ryuu thought over what he wanted to say and heard his grandmothers voice in his head saying "he was a good boy and he would make it right".

" Thank You Nakamoto san, I also ... I I,m sorry I was a jerk earlier even after scolding you for doing something similar I,m not used to this I don't interact with many people out side of work and those I do know me well enough to know how I am. My Grandmother says I have a Dragons temper and that's why I,m named Ryuu .... err you don't care about that no idea where that came from".

Ryuu felt like a giant idiot stuttering and what was he saying he needed to get off the phone now and stop talking he was seriously embarrassing his self.

" Okay so Saturday do you wish to Meet and eat at your home or some somewhere in the city and I was thinking we could go the hotsprings and hour outside the city it shouldn't be too busy this time of year but there will be enough people around so neither of his feel alone and isolated with each other would that be okay ".

please just say yes so I could get off the phone and find a whole and throw myself in it Ryuu thought to himself.

• Saga locked this topic