Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory
    White Day - Genos Asami Erwin Smith Clear

Re: The Fire Inside Our Souls (private 18+)

"Do you not cook much?" Zephyr asked as he served him the food and then sat down and began to eat himself. "I always have known how to cook, but for me it was more or less, trying not to burn the food. That was the struggle." The man chuckled, sipping a bit of his wine.

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

"Ah...i can cook...its just been finding time to...i work so much." He said softly as he ate. "Dinner is wonderful. Thank you for cooking." He smiled softly. The fact the other had taken the time to wa t to cook meant a lot to him. So few in his life had done things like this for him. Everything had been on his own.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory

"hm" Zephyr hummed in response. "You should work less, take time to talk care of yourself." he suggested, "how many people do you normally see in a day?" he asked, suddenly feeling unimportant. Like Jacob did this with all of his patients...

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

Jacob sighed. "I know i need to..." he said softly as he pushed food around his plate. " "and i dont know...my partner keeps telling me he will take some of my load...which you should probably see him now that we have gotten so close... He is my brother if that helps..." jacob said looking over at the other male.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory

"I should meet him?" Zephyr arched an eyebrow, "you think so?" He frowned, nervous about the idea and how fast that thought was. "I suppose o could.." he said, continuing to eat his food.

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

"It isnt that I don't want to keep seeing you but...i feel that i wont be professional anymore. " he said looking down at his plate. "Your well-being and continued success means a great deal to me." He said softly then looked back up at the other male. "You mean a good deal to me....more so than anyone else has before."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles