Seeking the Light <Revised> ( hal7283 and Raychu, 18x, private)

hal7283

hal7283's character:

Name: Joel

Appearance: Brown hair, red eyes, refer to the picture below

3663767.jpg

Height: 175 cm or 5'9

Personality: Stubborn, cautious, suspicious, but ultimately compassionate and empathetic to others.

Description: Joel woke up in the strange facility with no recollection as to who he was, where he came from, or why he was there. Given the circumstances it's quite a miracle that he remembered his name at all. That being said he did have a vague memory, or image in his mind of somewhere or something much brighter and gentler than this hell hole, and he was determined to find it.

Raychu's character

2mn2eqq.jpg

Main Information

Name: Adriel Filipovich

Nickname(s): None

Position: Seke

Species: Human

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 159 lbs

Birthday: March 3rd

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance

Hair Color: Honey Blond

Eye Color: Amber/Golden Brown

Personality

Adriel is a very outgoing individual who relies more on raw instinct than he does anything else. He never uses common sense and just has habits of rushing into something before he's made a proper decision about what to do. He's a very talkative person who never seems to be able to shut up. Adriel is the type of individual who some would say uses brawns over brains, and their second head rather than their first. He's just the type of guy who gets into a lot of trouble and mischief, and never properly assesses the situation he's in. Swing first, think later.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Raychu

"Ah! My.........head!"

Joel groaned as he woke up from his slumber, he was panting heavily and his heart was bumping like crazy. It seemed that he just had a horrific nightmare and yet, now being awake he couldn't remember any of it. Making things worse he was having a massive headache which felt like there were thousands of needles stuck in his brain. He held his head and dig his finger nails into his skin trying to alleviate the headache. Slowly but surely, the headache subsided, and he finally had the leisure to look around. Joel got up and looked around found himself inside a large room with strange machinery scattered all around, all of them looked dusty and broken. Most of the florescent light on the ceiling looked broken, with only one left illuminating the surroundings, but even that one was flickering from time to time.

“What the hell is this place...” Joel muttered as he looked around the room, everything around him seemed so unfamiliar, and he had no idea what all these machines were for. He tried to find something that may give him a clue as to where this place was and why he was there, but found nothing of the sort. “Think Joel.... Think....how the hell did you get yourself here....Joel.... Joel? Yeah Joel is my name....right? Wait...who am it...what?”

Joel began to panic, as the more he tried to remember something the more he realized there was nothing to be found in his mind. Family, friends, upbringing, all blank, nothing at all. The fact that he somehow remembered his name was quite surprising, but even that he wasn’t sure. Was “Joel” really his name? Or the name of someone he knew? Engulfed by fear and uncertainty, Joel clumsily tried to stand up but failed, falling face first. He expected to hit hard surface and maybe knock off a teeth or two out, but the pain never came. Instead he landed on something soft, warm and....alive?

"What the..?" Joel looked up, and realized he landed on top of a young man who was laying a few feet away from where he was, and he seemed unconscious. "Hey you wake up!" Hurriedly Joel began to shake on the sleeping man, hoping to get some answers.

"Shut up!" Adriel hissed, clearly pissed off that someone had awoken the bear from its slumber. He tried to turn over only for two things to hit him. One, a very sharp stabbing pain, like a knife was being jabbed into his skull at full impact. Two, who the hell was with him and why? No... Who the fuck had broken into his place? He hissed in pain as he sat up, holding his head in his hands. What happened? Adriel didn't remember ever getting such terrible migraines like this... Then again, he barely remembered anything at all. The moment his eyes opened, he blinked away the blurriness, only for confusion to paint across his face. Looking at the male, his eyes only widened, like a cat watching its prey.

"Who?" That question was meant for himself and the male that had woken him from his slumber. Who was he? Adriel? Was that correct? Who was the brunet? Why was he here? Nothing was making sense and it was terrifying the blond. How the fuck was he supposed to react in this situation? Scream? Jesus, where was he? What had happened? How did he even end up in this awful place?

Pushing himself backwards with his feet, Adriel distanced himself from the man, prepared to throw a punch if necessary... He was debating to do it anyway, necessary or not. The only thing that was preventing him from trying to beat this guy's brains out was the pounding from his head. That caused him too much pain to try and move suddenly, he didn't want to test the waters and see how much worse it could get.

"Where... Where the hell are we? What did you do?" Adriel immediately started spitting his words out at the other individual, eyebrows furrowing. The blond shoved all the blame onto the brunet for the situation he was in, how could he not? No one else was around to be the culprit and the guy was clearly suspicious. Adriel's hand curled into a fist, ready to swing any second. He studied the other with a disdainful stare. Whatever this male had done, whatever was going on, Adriel didn't like it. Was this some sort of sick joke? Did one of his friends put this guy up to this? Friends... Did he even have friends? Why couldn't he remember anything? His breathing became erratic from fear. Everything was so fuzzy, just out of reach, and it was only causing his head to hurt further when he tried to force himself remember memories that didn't exist.

Suddenly the man below him jumped up and unleashed his verbal rampage. If any analogy would describe the situation then " waking a sleeping bear" would certainly fit the bill. Joel stood up as the other man stumbled away from him and got a good look at the man in front of him: he looks young and healthy, with blond hair and amber eyes, which were filled with fury and staring at him right now. If not for the angry expressions and the tight fists which threatened to punch him at any moment he would say the man looked rather attractive, which was much more he could say than his own looks since he couldn't even remember how he looked like himself.

"Would you calm down just for a minute!" Joel said as he held his head, the shouting coming from the blond man has brought back his headache. He continued: "I'm as confused as you are! I don't know who I am, where I came from, what is this place or how I got here! You?! Any ideas at all?"

Adriel obeyed, taking a few calming breaths. He chewed on his lower lip when the other male asked him if he had any idea what was going on. The blond was worried most about was the fact he had absolutely no recollection of anything. Sure, ending up in a mysterious area was not on his list of fun... Losing everything about himself seemed worse. He couldn't say when his birthday was, his age, or if he had any family. He was like a lost puppy in desperate need of guidance to figure everything out but the brunet was going to be no help at all. Fuck, everything was just a complete mess. A muddled mess that couldn't be cleaned up. His brain was full of nothing except his fear of being in some strange place without his essential memories. Adriel knew that he wasn't crazy. He did have memories, but they weren't with him at the moment. All the stress adding onto that was only causing them to float away further. He needed to remain calm and process the situation... Even if that is the hardest thing for someone like him to do.

"I... No! Does it look like I know? How should I know if I can trust you? What if you are playing a role in some sick joke?" The blond wasn't going to let his guard down at all. He couldn't trust this man. His fists remained as he stood up, moving cautiously around the man. What if this guy was playing with him? Adriel was an emotional mess, tears threatening to start streaming down his face. Whether that was from the pain of the migraine or this confusing mess hitting him hard, he could feel his cheeks start becoming wet.

"Fuck," he hissed, wiping the waterworks that kept flowing. After taking a few more breaths, the tears stopped, and he blinked the blurriness away. The room had a creepy ambiance about it... One someone would find in creepy horror game. He wanted to start screaming and yelling again, punch the walls, and cause a commotion. Would anything good come out it? No, most likely not. He'd just have to keep from giving into his urges. Looking back at the brunet, his lips became a thing line. "Can I trust you?"

Joel watched as the man broke down in tears. To be frank he felt like crying himself but seeing the other man cry had a strange calming effect on him, he had to make sure that at least one of them can keep a cool mind in this situation. The place was creepy to say the least, and he felt like someone, or something, could jump out of the darkness and devour them in any moment. Hearing the man's question Joel chuckled slightly and said: "Can you trust me? Well I don't even know can I trust myself given the circumstances. But we have to start somewhere?"

Joel approached slowly, not wanting to alarm the other man, and extended his hand: "My name is Joel, or at least I think that's my name. What should I call you then? Oh and I need your honest opinion on this, how do I look?"

"Adriel... I think," he murmured, staring at the hand cautiously before gripping it with his own. After giving a firm handshake, he pulled his hand away, keeping his defense up. Amber eyes studied every little thing he could about Joel, as if this man was somehow going to help him figure out who he really was. Well, now Adriel was more curious who this man really was... Both of them were in the same situation, apparently. At least the blond wasn't dealing with this whole ordeal all by himself, that would be a lot worse than having someone near him... Even if he still doubted whether or not he was trustworthy. He was going to have to put a little faith in Joel's words or they weren't going to get anywhere. Strangely, he felt like he was going to suck up some pride and force himself to trust the guy or nothing would go right for him. If Joel proved to be a traitor, murderer, or both, he'd do something about it then. Right now he needed someone by his side.

"How you look? Are you asking me to check you out?" Adriel snorted... As if he hadn't been checking out Joel in a sense before. Looking over the male again, he wasn't too bad looking... No! He's looking for a different reason, right? Right! Joel was dirty but that was it. Did that mean Adriel was dirty and grimy looking too? Well, that was unfortunate. Maybe he'd fine a shower in this disgusting place... Actually, pass on that. He didn't want to bathe in filthy water. Still, he couldn't deny the other was attractive... Adriel should not be checking out the man, he should be trying to figure out what to do next. Nope, he was going to gawk for a little bit longer. "You look fine, you're just dirty. Other than that, you're fine, and I mean that as a compliment."

"Well Adriel, nice to meet you." Joel said as he shook the man's hand. To be honest Joel wasn't completely trusting this "Adriel" guy, if that's even his real name. Even with all thefusion and rage he showed since he woke up there was still the possibility that Adriel was somehow responsible for the situation he was in, and was acting innocent to earn his trust, though in that case Adriel would have to be a Oscar winner since his acting was beyond convincing.

When he heard Adriela‘s answer to his question he put his hands on his face and touched around: "Really? No weird mole? Ugly scar? No tiny eyes or overly large nostrils? Sorry if the question seemed came out of no where but I don't even remember how I looked! And it's not like there's a mirror just conveniently lying around. Oh and you look fine too, obviously a compliment."

Joel turned away from Adrien and looked around, seeing a door across the room he said: "I don't know about you but this place creeps me out. Let's get out of here and see if we can find someone actually has some answers. Unless you prefer to stay here and wait for rescue of course."

"Fair enough," Adriel laughed, his nerves beginning to settle slightly. He pulled at a blond strand. Even with the dirt, he could still tell that it was indeed a blond lock. Joel brought up a good point, he wasn't sure how he looked. The male started feeling his hands all over his face since that was the only way he was really going to see anything at the moment. He gave a forced smile at the compliment, the situation killing any potential happiness he might have had over the situation. Then it hit him... Did he have a lover? Was him flirting considered cheating? So many questions that couldn't be answered. For now, he needed to focus on the present and not the past. Minor flirtatious compliments or not, he still needed to get out. "Thanks, I appreciate it... I guess."

"We should go," he said quickly. Adriel wasn't going to wait any longer than he already had. Forget about trying to figure out his surroundings, they just needed to try and escape, even if there was a convenient door for escape. Those things slipped his mind. The rescue could take weeks, months, even years and the blond didn't have that sort of time to waste. There was no food or water so they'd be dead soon if they didn't at least try to find a way out. He was not going to die today. Maybe another day but not today! Adriel was determined to escape with the other male, even if he still had to hold up a bit of cautiousness near him. The blond couldn't be too sure about the other just yet, he still could be some unknown actor set up to prank him. Those thoughts lingered in his mind but... How could he have taken away his memories. Adriel was sure that wouldn't be an easy task and no prank would go that far. Everything was too confusing.

"I'm going to say this now. I'm sure escape would be futile if we tried to do it on our own. I'm not sure how trustworthy I seem but... We should work together for now. Just know, I'm watching you." With that, the blond began walking towards the door, leaving Joel behind. He'd throw a few good punches if the guy turned out to be the bastard that put them in this creepy room and stripped him clean of his memories. Mark his words, Adriel didn't joke around. He'd seriously strangle the guy if he was the cause of this without any mercy.

"Of course, and I'll keep an eye on you too." Joel said as he quickly followed the blond out of the room. He took a look back as they walked out of the door and saw what seemed to be a room number plate on the wall beside the door, or what's left of it, as only the first half of it remained. "B 3 something something..... Does it mean building B? Or Basement?" Joel muttered. considering the lack of window anywhere he found it's quite likely that they were indeed underground.

The hallway seemed to continue forever. On the way they've passed a few rooms but there were also filled with old, dusty machinery which they had no idea what they were for. Soon they arrived at a junction, with no sign indicating where would they lead Joel just turned left without putting too much thought. During all this Joel was on high alert, diverting his attention between Adriel and the surroundings, which was increasingly creeping him out. The place was dead silent with the exception of the two's footsteps and breathing, the white, sterile looking wall and floors were illuminated by the florescent lights above, most were broken while the rest flickering like some old school horror movie scene.

"Just how big is this place..." Joel muttered, and suddenly something came around the corner. The thing had a bulky, muscular upper body with two strong arms, and two short legs, making it look like a gorilla or some other kinds of apes. Even with all four limbs on the ground it was about the same height as the two men. It had a layer of thick black fur covering most of its body with the exception of its head, which looked similar to a lizard or snake, but with four chameleon-like eyes sticking out, moving independently. As it emerged around the corner all four eyes turned to look at the two. It was so sudden, and so surreal that for a moment Joel just froze there staring at the "thing" in front of them.

But that moment of silence quickly passed as the creature opened its mouth, showing rolls of razor sharp teeth, and let out a loud deafening screech. Simultaneously the creature began to leap towards the two.

Adriel only nodded in response to the statement. It'd be a lot weirder if the guy didn't keep an eye on him. Hell, the blond could have been some crazed psychopath for all he knew at the moment. Sure, it seemed to be a far fetched idea that Adriel was some sort of monster like that... He couldn't remember anything at all. Maybe he did have some hidden and sadistic side that liked seeing people writhe in pain, he didn't know what he used to do in his free time, who he hung out with, or what his life was even about. So many situations and fantasies flooded his mind, it was overwhelming. He imagined different scenarios... Having a wife and children, spending time with his family, partying and having a good time. Different scenes continued to play out, the only issue was the face. It's like he couldn't remember a single face. He could dream up his lover but his family... It was like they didn't even have a face.

The blond kept walking with all the cares in the world, until his feet froze to the ground. What the hell was he looking at? He couldn't even describe the horror that was standing in front of him? What the actual fuck was going on at the moment? Waking up in some creepy room? Check. Losing all his memories? Check. Running into a terrifying monster that almost caused him to shit his pants? Triple check. None of this made sense but here he was, staring down the beast. His breath picked up, his pulse racing. He was not going to get eaten like some sitting duck. The moment it opened is mouth was the moment he knew it time to jet. Grabbing hand of 'Joel', he forced him to run back in the direction they had come from.

"Keep up!" Adriel's blood was rushing, not out of excitement either. What was he in? Some messed up horror game? The blond stumbled on his feet but tried to keep up his pace. He needed out of there as fast as possible. This was crazy. Was the beast gaining on them? He didn't want to look back, he couldn't, or he'd end up stopping for good. He needed to use his little amounts of energy to avoid being eaten like some tasty snack.

Feeling the pull on his hand Joel was finally dragged back to reality, even though he was seriously beginning to doubt how "real" everything was. Finding themselves lost in some strange facility without memories was one thing, at least that's still within the range of plausibility, but that thing chasing them? What the hell was that? Joel thought that he must be in some sort of nightmare, a nightmare which he couldn't wake up from.

Joel ran as he was dragged along by Adriel, and he could hear the monster chasing behind him. He tightened his grip on the man's hand as if his life was depending on it. As they were about to arrive the junction from earlier they could hear the dreadful screech of the monster again, yet it was not from behind, but right in front of them. To their horror several more similar monsters occurred seemingly out of nowhere and blocked their way, all staring at them with their four eyes.

"Shit! We're surrounded!" Joel cursed as he looked around trying to find a way out, but all he could see were walls and ceiling, and those creatures slowly approaching them. Then suddenly all the creatures jumped on them at once. The creatures not only had a body like an ape, they certainly had the strength of one as well, thus despite the two's best efforts they were easily overpowered. The creatures raised the two over their heads and roared, and despite how alien the creatures were you could still understand the excitement and joy they were showing, which contrasted with the utter panic and horror filling Joel's mind.

The creatures carried the two down the hall, cheering and roaring all the way. Soon they arrived at a room and the two were thrown on the floor. Joel looked around and found even more of those creatures around, with one particular creature standing out the most: it looked similar to the rest of the monsters but even larger, more than 7 feet even with its hunched back, its fur were completely white, and had a unicorn-like horn on its forehead. It didn't take long for Joel to realize that this one must be the creatures' leader. The leader monster's four eyes moved independently and scanned the two men from head to toe. After a moment all of its four eyes turned to look at Adriel. The next moment the white-furred creature approached and grabbed Adriel by the leg and began to drag him away.

"Adriel!" Joel shouted as he tried to get up and stop the monster, not realizing the moment the leader creature picked his victim, the rest of the horde laid their eyes on him. The next moment all the the creatures rushed to grab Joel, burying him in a sea of fur.

Meanwhile the leader creature took Adriel away from the horde to the far side of the room, and pinned him down on a old mattress. Easily the creature tore Adriel's clothes to shreds and it stopped its movements for a moment, leaning back slightly as if admiring its work. The creature let out several short screech as if it was laughing, and the next moment it grabbed Adriel's legs and raised its hands up, making the man hanging upside down. The creature opened its mouth, and a long, slimy, snake like tongue slipped out nimbly, finding its way between Adriel's butt cheeks and began to lick on the tight entrance hidden between them.

Adriel was stumped, lost, and just unsure what to do. Once they were surrounded his brain just melted in the moment, not helping him one bit. A fight or flight instinct kicked in, but this time he just couldn't move. He didn't understand what was going on and he just tried to comprehend it all. His body was paralyzed at the sight and he just wasn't going to react on instinct for a second time. He was stuck, blocked, and cornered. Everything about his fight simply went on hold as he stared. He just didn't know how to react. How should someone react after being cast into this sort of situation? He was doing the best he could with the best he had. At this point in the game, everything was catching up to him in one big collision. He just stood there, helpless, useless, and awaiting his fate.

By the time that he finally caught up with himself, he was being taken hold of. He didn't scream, just held his breath as he struggled. Was he going to become a snack? Would he die quickly? Why did it have to end this way? All those questions fled his mind at his clothes were ripped to shreds. "What the fuck are you doing?!" All those answers were given the moment he was flipped upside down. His eyes widened when he felt something against his entrance. He gasped, pure disgust washing over his face at the thought of being violated by some monster. He squirmed and fought, but it wasn't enough to free himself. What did he expect his weak struggling to do? The thing was larger than him by a lot, clearly stronger, and wasn't going to let it's toy get away so easily... Ew. Adriel didn't like referring to himself as a toy, but in this situation, that was most appropriate.

"Fuck! Stop. No! Let me go!" A few weak moans escaped his lips, but he tried to keep them in. Adriel didn't let that fight leave him. He needed to hold on, endure what was happening, and continue to fight. Giving up would only make him look weak, and the blond was not a weak man. His body twisted, hands to to hit the beast, only to not be able to do much. Blood was rushing to his head, causing it to pound, the position making him feel sick... No, not just that. Everything. The tongue prodding and licking on his entrance, the position he was in, and everything that was just happening. His eyes looked around for Joel, hoping at least he was okay... Most likely not. Maybe Adriel was in a fortunate position? He couldn't and wouldn't cry about it, he'd just try to remain on the optimistic side... God, when would this nightmare be over?

The leader creature continue to defile Adriel's body with its long, snake-like tongue. All of his cries and struggled only seemed to made the monster more excited, and let out several short screech which was almost like a chuckle. But the monster wasn't just satisfied with licking the small entrance, the thin, pointy tip of the tongue actually began to stretch Adriel's rear open wider, and wider, until the widest part of the tongue was able to fit through the small hole and then quickly the rest of the tongue followed, crawling inside Adriel's body and wiggling all the way, bit by bit, deeper and deeper, going further than anything should. The tongue slithered in and out of the man's intestines for a short while, before it finally retracted out of Adriel's rear and back into the creature's mouth.

During all this Joel was certainly not doing any better. The beasts quickly tore his clothes to shreds and began to lick his naked body from top to bottom with their tongue, covered every inch of his flesh with a coat of foul smelling slimy saliva. All Joel could see were the furry bodies of the monsters and their reptilian heads sticking out of them, countless eyes stared at him hungrily not sure with desire or actual hunger. Joel cried and screamed, struggled in vain trying to get away, only to get stepped in the stomach by one of the creatures. As he was paralyzed by pain he saw with horror that something were parting the fur between the creatures' crotches and were slowly getting bigger and bigger. It didn't take a biologists to deduct that those were the creatures' sexual organs, which must be twice the size of any normal human being, being bright purple in color and were covered by countless thorn looking bumps on the shaft, and on top of them bulged up further which with the countless thorns looked almost like a morning star.

"What..no...no...!" Joel whimpered, but the next moment one of the creatures shoved that monstrous member into his mouth, easily dislocating his jaw and entered his throat, down his esophagus. He was in immense pain and choking on the monstrous length, but that quickly turned out to be the least of his concerns, as he soon felt a sharp pain tearing his rear open. Even with his vision blocked by the creature's crotch he knew exactly what was happening: another creature was raping him! He could feel the sharp pain of the tissues of his rear being torn apart, and further agony cause by the creature's advance regardless of the pain. If anything the blood coming from the rear only made it easier for the creature to push deeper. He fell unconscouse for a brief moment, only to be brought back by the immense pain of the creature starting to thrust its member in and out. Just as Joel thought things couldn't get worse the other creatures seemed to be getting impatient and began to pull on his body, with their sharp claws they ended up leaving countless bloody marks on the man's body and pilling off large chunks of flesh. Joel couldn't even scream, he just wanted to die so it could just end. Then he felt an tearing pain coming from his arms and then...they were gone. His arms were gone, literally torn off by the arguing creatures. At first the ones who had Joel's hands seemed upset, but soon realized what they have in their hands were "useful" as well, and began to rub their bulging member with the torn off limbs. Seeing this the other creatures joined in, quite literally to get a piece of Joel to be their play things.

In the meantime the leader creature turned Adriel back side up, sitting down on the mattress and held Adriel with its massive hands. By now the leader creature's own member have revealed itself from beneath the fur, and it was even more menecing than the ones on the rest of the group, being proportionally larger and longer due to its size. The creature parted Adrien's legs and pressed the morning-star like tip of its member against the lubricated entrance, and slowly began to press the man down, stretching the entrance even further until it was torn part, eventually allowing the monstrous member to enter him. Letting out what seemed to be an pleasurable goran he pushed the man further and futher down, until the whole shaft had buried itself into Adriel's body, creating a visible bulge on his belly. It got up and turned around, so to let Adriel face the horde as if showing off what the rest have done to Joel: by then the group had dispersed since they no longer need to stay at one place, they all got a piece to enjoy themselves with. One of them was holding Joel's head against its crotch and the tip of his member was going in and out of the severed neck. Another was humping a pile of lose intestines which were scattered on the ground. While one seemed to have got tired of a hand already and was actually eating the limb.

Slowly the leader creature began to move, letting its member retract from Adriel's body, and just when only the bulged tip was left inside it pushed Adriel down again, filling him up once more. It repeated the action several times and during all these it extended its long tongue and began to smear its saliva all over the man's body, easily reaching Adriel's member and wrapped it in a warm, soft, most embrace. There was almost care or affection in the way the creature violated Adriel's body, as it gradually began to pick up pace however the creature began to show its true face, starting to ravage the man like the monstrosity it was, crushing and breaking his intestines with his violent thrust. After a short while the entire shaft bulged up even further, then the next moment a violent burst of hot liquid bloated Adriel's body even further, easily travel up the intestines and overflow out of the man's mouth and nostrils. The creature slowed down for a moment, as if recovering from its recent climax, but quickly resumed its movement again. It's clear that the creature was nowhere near satisfied, and would most likely continue this indefinitely, and then.............

And then.................

"Ah! My.........head!"

Joel groaned as he woke up from his slumber, he was panting heavily and his heart was bumping like crazy. He was having a massive headache which felt like there were thousands of needles stuck in his brain. He held his head and dig his finger nails into his skin trying to alleviate the headache. Slowly but surely, the headache subsided, and he finally had the leisure to look around. Joel got up and looked around found himself inside a large room with strange machinery scattered all around, all of them looked dusty and broken. Most of the florescent light on the ceiling looked broken, with only one left illuminating the surroundings, but even that one was flickering from time to time. Everything looked alien, unfamiliar, and yet, Joel felt like he had seen this before. No, he was sure of it! He had just woke up in this very room with the same headache, having no memories and only remembered his name. He'd just met this other guy Adriel and they've just got out of the room to explore, and then they met those lizard gorilla creatures, and then...and then...

"ah...Ah.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joel screamed in horror as the memories came back to him, the pain, the horror, everything. He could still smell the foul stench of the creatures' fur, he could still taste the creature's member in his mouth, still feel the immense pain of being intruded from behind, and he could still feel his body being torn apart, and worse of all, he could still vividly remember the feeling when he was nothing but a severed head, with a monstrous member still in its mouth, and then when the creature got tired of him and threw his head in its mouth, crushing him with its teeth like a chestnut.

Quickly he held his hands over his mouth, fearing that the creature maybe nearby and would hear his cry. "Why...why am I here? why am I still alive? Wait... Adriel!" He looked around ,and as expected he saw the man laying on the ground at exactly the same spot from last time. He crawled to the man and began to shake his body. "Hey..!Hey Adriel! Wake up! God damn it wake up!"