Mutual Comfort (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Right on time, 30 minutes after the end of the conversation, there was a loud knock on the door and obnoxious ringing. There was only one person in the entire world to make his presence known in such a way- Caleb. The older Alpha was already prepared to go out, wearing a white buttoned up shirt and a plain pair of black pants. Nothing too fancy.

"See? I was right on time!" The medium blonde male which appeared to be in his mid 30s grinned widely, embracing his brother tenderly. "Now let's get you out..." Scanning his brother up and down, there was a certain sadness in Caleb's eyes: Simon still wore black. He always did when going out, no matter the occasion or season. It was heartbreaking. Plus there was the wedding band. He never took that off either. Yet Caleb never opened the topic. He wished he had the courage to.

Dragging his older brother outside with a grin, the two walked towards the sushi bar, enjoying the atmosphere, with Caleb making small talk. The topics were always the same for him. How their parents were doing, how work was going, what interesting things happened and just how many girls and guys he had recently conquered- he spoke about everything, causing Simon to huff a small laugh every now and then. Every laugh was a personal victory for the younger beta.

"Ah this place seems pretty full." The younger male whined, looking around the not-actually-packed place in an attempt to look for a table.

Simon's eyes instead stopped at the sight of little Kimmy, his eyebrows raising in a pleased surprise. Ah. That boy actually went out normally and had friends. There was a wave of instant relief that washed over himself.

"Someone you know?"

"No. Just a neighbor."

"Good, we sit there too then."

"Wait hold on, what? Why?"

Without waiting for any other protests, the younger beta basically skipped over to the table of the two whom Simon was looking at earlier, not even checking as to whether or not the older alpha was following.

"Excuse me. Would you mind if us two sat here?"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Keeping his arm loosely around the fragile looking omega to his right, the British beta passed the smaller man one of the menu’s from the table; skimming over his own menu due to already knowing what he wished from his love towards the restaurant.

Resting his head comfortably on the brown haired beta’s shoulder as he looked over the menu in front of him, the gorgeous looking boy glanced up from the menu to gaze upon the kind neighbour that he had recently met.

Following the smaller man’s gaze onto the much older alpha that was not too far away from their table, the handsome man grinned down at him; pressing a small kiss against his forehead.

“Who’s that, eh?”

“H-He … H-He is j-just my neighbour on the ground f-floor … “

Glancing up at the other beta that walked over to their table with the supposedly familiar alpha behind him, the British beauty grinned up at him before nodding for them to sit down; not moving his arm off the confused boy.

“Go ahead.”

Guest Eornostlice

This was not actually happening. Whatever Caleb was up to, Simon knew it to be anything but good for himself.

"Hello. I apologize for disturbing you." The older alpha spoke gently, smiling in his usual manner. He felt slightly out of place. Out of the bunch, he was the oldest. It was somehow reminding him of the way his father used to sit himself down in the middle of the room when Sam and himself started dating for the first time. Plain awkward.

Caleb on the other hand did not seem to have any deep thoughts about his actions as he sat down. "We don't come to this store all that often. Do any of you cuties know what the best things to order are?" The younger brother smiled happily as if he was chatting with old friends.

Shifting awkwardly in his seat, Simon's cheeks turned a slight shade of red due to his brother's behavior. Oh no. h

His gut feeling was right.

Blinking up innocently as the blonde haired man spoke up whilst he moved closer to the table, the feminine looking omega gave him a small but weak smile; lifting his head from the handsome beta’s shoulder however he let his friend continue to hold him.

“ … T-That’s … That’s alright … “

Watching the charming beta sit in front of him, the blue-eyed beta smirked at the ‘cutie’ comment and watched his omega friend’s light up like a firetruck; rolling his eyes ever so slightly.

Leaning closer towards the table in a suggestive manor, the handsome beta rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he continued to smirk; glancing down at the menu in front of him.

“Hmm? Oh there are many good things. Most of them are really boring though … However, fish organ sushi is interesting. You have to be so brave to order it~ But maybe you couldn’t handle it … You could just stick to plain salmon if you have to~”

Idiot.

Guest Eornostlice

Fish organ sushi.

Simon already wished there was a way for himself to dig a hole into the ground and burry himself so no one would ever see him again due to shame. If only Caleb got the obvious hint he was being over the top with his flirting and ceased before he made a fool out of himself. If only.

"Fish organ..." The younger brother's face contorted in disgust for a mere moment before opening his big mouth again. "Hah that sounds interesting! If they have such thing, I'd definitely want to try it! But it would be best if I shared a plate with a brave beautiful person such as yourself."

"I'll have the salmon and cucumber sushi rolls." Simon spoke softly, cuting in his brother's 'flirting', hoping for him to get the hint and stop. It was awkward. Way too awkward. And they were related. He did not even dare to meet the eyes of the uncomfortable youth on the other side of the table. He felt somewhat guilty.

Making sure that his eyes didn’t leave the menu that he was staring at to avoid the conversation to his left, the delicate looking boy felt his cheeks continue to burn bright red; keeping himself busy in choosing what he wanted.

Letting out a playful laugh as he leaned away from the table he was leaning on, the handsome beta made sure not to let go to the pretty omega; keeping up his smirk with the overly keen beta.

“Oh no baby. A weak innocent beta like myself couldn’t handle something like that, I’m so sorry~ It would be so impressive if you finish it yourself~ You might even get a prize~”

Indicating the waitress with a flirty smile, the blue-eyed beta quickly ordered his sushi selection before he turned towards the beautiful omega that he clutched onto; giving him a gentle smile.

“Have you chosen anything? Did you want the same sashimi as last time?”

Nodding shyly as he didn’t look up from his lap, the brown haired boy turned back to the pretty waitress; giving her a bright smile causing her to blush.

“The original sashimi selection as well, please.”

Guest Eornostlice

If Caleb had any doubts he was being led on, the flirtatious attitude of the other beta towards the waitress was making it all clear. "Beautiful and cheeky., are you not? An adorable combination but I like the innocent more." As if to tease, his eyes moved towards the shy omega to his right, batting his eyelashes in a sudden change of attitude.

"I will get some sashimi as well. But I might reconsider if you are cuter." Caleb chuckled happily, his eyes drifting back towards the beta that caught his attention, causing Simon's face to turn bright red in shame. Ah. He knew this was a bad idea. His brother had good intentions, at least in most cases, but at times he did wonder if he was some sort of side accessory to aid in the flirting game, something he himself held no interest in.

The older alpha gave his younger brother a long glance that spoke volumes using no words, his disapproving eyes unhidden. If it was the beta, fine, they were both fooling around. But the shy boy was better to be left out of that stupid game. He did not seem to be into it, considering his red shy demeanor.

"What?" Caleb asked innocently, holding back a grin.

Immediately dropping his head as the flirtatious beta turned his head to look at him, the fragile looking boy began to become uncomfortable whilst he moved closer to the brown haired beta; refusing to look up from the table again.

Giving the forward beta in front of him a laugh along with deadly eyes, the blue-eyed boy kept up his smile as his eyes continued to glare; his grip tightening on the smaller man.

“Look at him like that again and I’ll shove my hand so far up for ass that you'll be a hand puppet. Understand?"

Quickly changing the mood back to happy for the pretty omega to his right, the handsome beta smiled genuinely down at him as he gave the other man a little bit of space by removing his arm; resting it on the back of his chair.

"Green tea?"

" ... Y-Yes please."

Leaning over to pour the offered free green tea into two small cups for them both, the now happy beta looked up at the patient waitress before offering her a kind smile as well.

"We'll have a refill on the green tea as well, thank you."

Guest Eornostlice

"Aw just like that without even a first date?" The shameless beta did not seem bothered in the least by such a threat, causing Simon to sigh hopelessly. He shouldn't have come. Now whatever impression he had left on his neighbor was surely gone and gone for the worst. Nothing seemed to make Caleb self aware. At this point, the older blonde was prepared to just pinch the hell out of his brother's cheek and drag him away if he said only one more stupid thing.

"Ah. Hold on, gotta check this." The younger brother pulled out his vibrating phone, acting as if he was checking his messages. He held his phone at an angle and the luminosity was turned all the way down yet Simon could only so vaguely distinguish the colors of the screen.

Was that... an alarm?

"Ah shoot. Sorry, gotta go. The boss wants me in for a nightshift to cover for a guy that got sick." Pulling out his wallet and checking the menu, the beta placed on the table a couple of bills to cover for both his order and Simon's along with a generous tip.

"Hold on Caleb. You're going now?" The alpha's eyes grew wide.

"Yes, sorry Simi. They need me. I will call you later and check up on you if you got home safe. Ah. It was nice meeting you two." Getting up, the blonde beta was already waving and hurriedly out the door before anymore questions could be asked.

Wait hold on. What. Did he just got ditched and left with two strangers on a night he wished to spend alone at home?..........

Rolling his eyes at the shameless beta in front of him, the blue-eyed man glanced down at the feminine looking omega; following his eye sight to the blonde haired alpha on the opposite table who seemed to be completely embarrassed by his brother.

Watching quietly as the handsome beta opposite him stumbled his way to get out of the conversation and the resturant himself, the British beta laughed before he leaned back in his chair; examining the looks at the pretty omega was giving the much older Alpha.

Oh.

Oh.

Glancing over at the bar to spot a small group of his own friends drinking together, the brown haired man placed a kiss on the smaller mans forehead as he stood from the table; ruffling his hair and grinning at the waitress.

“Can you cancel mine and that gentleman that has left’s order? Thank you.”

“ …. W-Wha … A-Alex?”

“Don’t worry sweetie. I’m going to go and see my friends over at the bar, you continue to entertain this handsome alpha, hm? We will go home together, alright?”

Unable to argue as the handsome beta walked over to his friends at the bar, the beautiful boy seemed to panic slightly as he looked over to the handsome man in front of him; feeling tears in his eyes prick up whilst he tried to calm himself.

The waitress continued to keep up her smile even at the usual events as she crossed off the two beta’s orders before turning to the large alpha.

“Would you like to order anything sir?”

Guest Eornostlice

Unable to keep up with the events that were suddenly occurring one after another, the alpha watched not only his brother go but also little Kimmy's friend- friend considering the earlier interactions of Caleb and the man- awkwardly sitting there.

"A-ah yes... uh... just salmon rolls... and green tea should do--" The older man smiled back politely, blinking as his mind still tried to register just what exactly was going on, his eyes trailing after the unknown beta. Perhaps the man was upset due to Caleb's behavior. And who would blame him. But now... what was he supposed to do?

Shifting in his seat for sixth time since coming into the restaurant, Simon finally dared to look up at the shy boy in front of him, feeling somewhat apologetic. Perhaps he was not the only one feeling awkward in this rather odd situation.

"I am sorry, not sure what just happened but it seems as I have just ruined your night." Attempting to compose himself, the older man spoke gently, his gaze once more going down, avoiding staring at the young man for too long.

For whatever reason, he felt as if looking at little Kimmy at the moment was improper.

Watching the beautiful waitress nod at the blonde haired Alpha’s order, the feminine looking boy looked back down at the table that he was currently sharing with the said man; his face and ears still burning red.

Noticing that the caramel-eyed man continuously shift and shuffle in his seat, the delicate looking omega felt guilty that his presence was making him uncomfortable; trying his hardest to calm himself down.

Glancing up at the handsome man as he finally spoke up, the light green eyed boy paused for a moment whilst he tried not to submit his gaze; wanting to come across as not being completely pathetic.

“N-No … I-I wasn’t planning on doing anything …. Y-You …. You s-seem like nice c-company.”

You sound ridiculous.

Talk to me like that again bitch and I’ll-

Guest Eornostlice

The sincere reply he got in return finally made the blonde haired alpha look up properly, some sort of heavy burden having been lifted off of his shoulders. At least he did not mess up as much as he thought he had.

"Ah. Thank Goodness. I was afraid that my brother and I just ruined a perfectly good night out. Ah- also I truly apologize for my brother's behavior! He had been really rude and made you uncomfortable. I am not sure what is wrong with his poor taste jokes despite his age... Please do not take them to heart." There was a lot that he could apologize for yet decided to keep it simple.

Oh. After apologizing properly it was much easier to look up and meet the boy's eyes.

"Do you come here often? I had no idea this restaurant even existed really." Mostly due to the fact that he was never in the city or had free time, but the actual point was shifting the topic of the conversation from the topic of the problematic younger brother onto something still awkward but less negative.

Blinking innocently at the blonde haired alpha as he seemed to look relieved at his reply, the feminine looking omega held his hands together on top of the table as the much older man continued to keep up; his awkward face trying to give the other man a genuine smile.

“N-No … I-It’s fine … T-The comments were directed to A-Alex not me so i-it really doesn’t … affect me that much.”

Smiling sweetly up at the caramel-eyed boy as picked up his tea, the pretty boy sipped the green liquid whilst he looked around the restaurant; glad to see that Alex seemed to having fun at the bar.

“O-Oh! Yes! I love this restaurant! … T-They do a r-really good takeaway service s-so me and Nari would eat it whilst he watched films together because they food here is really good! I- …………. “

What the fuck was that?

DID I SAY THAT YOU COULD FUCK SPEAK YOU-

Guest Eornostlice

Nari? It sounded like a woman's name.

The older Alpha basically bloomed at such happy lively answer, his mouth emitting a small chuckle. He preferred that over the shy unsure and pained appearance of the boy, he truly did. And that sweet smile was much more suitable for the young boy.

"Nari?" the older man innocently allowed himself to ask out loud, making sure that his tone was purely curious. "I am glad however, I will be taking your word for it. In all ten or so years that I have lived around this area, I did not truly get to try any of it. I used to travel a lot for work, so despite owning a home, I was hardly around and always at odd hours. Now my schedule has changed to work from home, I look forward to getting to know neighbors and such places for the lazy no-cooking days."

Perhaps he was revealing too much? The child probably held no interest in such mundane details.

"I apologize, I speak too much." Simon quickly apologized, allowing himself a soft sigh. "You are the first person I have met since coming home so I might get overly excited. Please make sure to stop me if I make you uncomfortable alright? I will not mind it one bit. Actually I would appreciate it."

Blushing as the blonde haired man was visually pleased at his annoyingly long reply, the feminine looking omega found his mouth twitch every so slightly in happiness; glancing up at the other man to meet his eyes.

He liked the chuckle.

A lot.

“A-Ah … N-Nari is my older sister … B-But yes the food is lovely here. There are lots of good little cafes around here … T-There is a really good blockbuster s-store near by!! They s-sell great films for a small price … I bought the whole s-star wars series the other d-day … I-I umm … “

I don’t think he really cares.

“N-Not at all …. I-I like it when you … T-Talk … I love listening to people … “

Well that sounded weird

Guest Eornostlice

The awkwardness was slowly fading away. Seeing as the young man was visibly becoming more and more relaxed, Simon himself started feeling better, his tense posture slouching ever so slightly.

"Ah. So you are not an only child either. In my case I am the elder brother however. It is just me and Caleb and there is quite a large difference in between us." The alpha gave away the information easily, his eyes now confidently holding little Kimmy's.

"The films sound quite amazing however. Ah. I used to love them so much when I was young- I was watching just about everything that fell into my hands. I will definitely check it out- probably as soon as tomorrow. Might as well fill the newfound free time with something entertaining, being alone in an apartment and doing nothing is not that much of an enjoyable past time." Mostly because the memories of Sam would come flooding in. They always did afterall, even now in the middle of a conversation.

Sam loved watching movies too...

Enjoying the body langauge that the older alpha presented himself in to show that he was at ease around him, the fragile looking omega continued to sip away at his tea; a sweet smile never leaving his lips as he listened to the handsome man talk.

The blonde haired alpha didn’t seem to be that old. He could notice a few wisps of white hair scattered around his head but he didn’t look too old. 30s maybe? He couldn’t ask.

Opening his mouth to reply to the caramel-eyed man, the pretty omega was interrupted up the apperance of the waitress with their food; giving her a sweet smile as she passed over their food onto the table.

“A-Ah. Thank you.”

Keeping his head down until the beautiful waitress walked away from the table, the delicate looking boy smiled again as he looked back up at him; pulling his plate of sashimi closer to him.

He sounded lonely.

“I-I umm … Y-You could b-borrow the DVD if you would like? I-I mean i-if you w-wanted to … But you don’t have t-to.”

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

"Thank you miss." The older Alpha spoke politely, giving the waitress a small innocent smile at the food was delivered. As good as the rolls looked, they somehow seemed to pale in comparison with the current little conversation. Perhaps he was too lonely. Perhaps he was overthinking again. Perhaps...

Looking back towards the shy boy on the opposite side of his table, the middle-aged man tried to focus once more, not wishing to become overly distracted.

"If you could do that, it would be wonderful! Ah..." An awkward pause of realization inserted itself into the middle of the sentence, causing Simon to softly sigh despite not dropping his smile. "I am sorry, nevermind. I need to first buy a DVD player." He explained softly, one hand finding its way to the short hair on the sides of the man's head to gently stroke absently. "My laptop's DVD writer it damaged and I have yet to fix it. My work only required sticks with data and emails so I forgot all about it." The reply was honest and somewhat embarrassed, yet the man found himself unable to lie.

Finding himself watching the caramel eyed alpha converse with the waitress, the black haired beauty found himself becoming at ease due to his obvious politeness; glancing down at the bowl containing raw slices of fish.

Picking up a pair of chopsticks from the container in front of him, the pretty omega picked away small bites of the Japanese dish; slightly swinging his legs childishly.

"The ....... T-The DVD store does g-good DVD players .......... O-Or y-you could borrow one o-of my spare o-ones .... "

Glancing up at the blonde haired alpha in front of him, the light green eyed omega let his eyes follow his hand that touched his hair in a nervous fashion; pausing to evaluate the handsome man some more.

Guest Eornostlice

Such innocent reply made the alpha sigh softly. The idea that someone somehow decided it was alright to hurt such a kind pure puppy was making the older man feel worse and worse, not mentioning more protective of his neighbor. That was not a good start. He did have the terrible habit of being nosy and emotionally involved.

"You do not have to force yourself." Simon spoke gently, a warmer smile replacing the usual polite one. "It's alright not to be comfortable with sharing things or even speaking to me. I will not feel offended. I am a stranger to you after all, an alpha and a fairly large one at that. For all you know, I could be an ill-natured person having ulterior motives."

Speaking this way calmly, he hoped to convey that the young pup did not have to feel compelled to be polite or overly generous.

"Ah please do not get me wrong. I do enjoy holding such conversation. It is just that I felt the need to tell you keeping personal space towards a stranger is absolutely alright. I do not mind it one bit, I promise." Actually it would be much of a relief.

Hah. How to make a conversation awkward 101.

• 3 weeks later...

Eating away at the small bowl of raw fish in front of him, the feminine looking boy looked up at the blonde haired man as he sighed; chewing the fish slowly before sipping at the hot cup of green yea.

Pausing as the caramel eyed man spoke up to him, the fragile looking omega overthinking his actions and his offers; placing his chop sticks down.

The older Alpha seemed …… Nice.

He returned his wallet, noticed his fear and given him a frozen dessert and been nothing but lovely towards him.

“ … D-Do you have ill-natured motives?"

The statement had him worried as his mind began to race at the possible dangerous situations he had placed himself.

He wasn't ... Toying with him, was he?

Starting to realise that he naturally opened himself up to the much larger alpha unconsciously, the gorgeous boys breathing began to pick up as he chewed at his nails; his right eye twitching on time.

He couldn't remember the last time he had a casual conversation with an unknown alpha like this. Scenes of being raped and killed by this man began to play with his mind, taunting him at his foolish actions.

" ..... I-I-I ... I-I'm s-sorry A-Alpha."