Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    MadameX Inventory
    V-day Cake Rice Bowl Choco Heart Coffee

Re: Caged (MadameX x WolfDog) [18+] (Private)

The vampire hears the sound of his pet's voice, though it was only a moan. His scowl turned to a soft smile, continuing to thrust deep into Kaiinu's anal cavity. Andrew could tell that the boy felt awkward having to do the task asked of him, but at least his threat was taken seriously. The smile quickly faded away once the sound of sobbing filled the man's ears. Did he cross the line with what he had said?
    With his cock slammed fully inside, the master pauses and listens to Kaiinu cry. He could feel the rage building inside his chest, almost to the breaking point. His lip curls and exposes a needle sharp fang, while his throat releases a thunderous growl. The nails on his hands rip into the pet's flesh even deeper, causing more blood to spill out. "Why the fuck are you crying? Did I cause fear to stir inside your heart?
    The urge to choke the life out of the pathetic mortal crept upon the immortal being, but he resisted. He had already killed a former pet using a similar method in the past. Andrew closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths, bring the serenity of calm upon himself. Once the murderous temptation subsided, the vampire pulls out and turns Kaiinu over onto his back. He looks at the face of the boy and feels some sympathy for the creature.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

The small human couldn't control himself at all but jumped and froze like a deer in the headlights when his new master let out a violent growl but couldn't stop himself from cuming the instant the vampire's claws tore into his flesh, blood now gushing from the wounds. It hurt so bad that even he couldn't stop from screaming... But did his master like it or not? His crying? He sounded angry but the pain he felt said otherwise. He couldn't tell if his master liked or hated the fact that he'd been crying out of depression for being such a terrible slave.

Kaiinu was flipped onto his back immediately and he just lay there helplessly. He was so depressed, his face was a mess, and he'd just cum when his master got angry and hurt him. There was no human more twisted than Kaiinu... Though, he was also now so pale and helpless. The weak blonde was bleeding pretty badly and would eventually bleed out without medical attention though, he could probably still last at least an hour.

Banned
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    MadameX Inventory

The glistening cum was like a tempting treat to the cruel master. With a lean down between his pet's thin legs, Andrew flicked his tongue for a taste of the sticky fluid. "Mmmm your cum is pleasant on my palate."Unable to hold back, the vampire licks up every last drop so he could get his fill. He looks up at Kaiinu and grins. The smell of blood was heavy in the stale air. The wound he inflicted was bleeding heavily now, so Andrew gives the torn flesh some much-needed attention.
    "Oh my...what have I done? I must admit that it felt incredible ripping into your delicate flesh. A heavy sigh is let out and a hand reaches down to the vampire's cock.With a handful of strokes, a small amount of cum is excreted. Andrew takes his seed and rubs it into the scratches, watching as they slowly begin to heal within a few short moments. Once they fully heal, the immortal kicks the frail piece of human meat onto the floor. "I am done with you for now. Go.....somewhere. Find a bedroom or closet to sleep in for the evening. I will get your permanent quarters ready for you tomorrow."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Kaiinu's master was quite kind. He took the time to tend to his pet's wounds personally and sealed them up using his own beautiful milk before kicking the human aside. Of course, the disgusting creature let out a puff of air as he was kicked and a slight moan but lay on his side still weak. Despite the wound being closed, it hadn't help to regain the lost blood so Kaiinu was far too weak to get himself up right away.

The small human did understand though and nodded slightly despite his eyes glazed over and he lay there for a while longer as his master left to attend other things. Kaiinu rested there for a long time while a servant came in to clean up the mess made and glanced at the small human, naked and covered in blood and cum. The servant simply wiped down his body so the blood wouldn't get on anything else and let after everything was clean. By then, Kaiinu found the strength to move enough to drag his body off to a nearby closet where he curled up inside to sleep for a while.

Banned
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    MadameX Inventory

Albert roamed the halls of the dark mansion, letting the thoughts in his head flow like an icy river. Something about this new pet of his had him thinking. Maybe this one would be worth keeping around, turning him into an immortal sex slave. The vampire had only done this once in his lifetime. Unfortunately, it did not end well. Joseph could see the immortal was deep in thought so he approached him slowly. "Master Albert. It seems you have something on your mind." The faithful butler always sensed when Albert was in need of some advice. The vampire looks up and lets out a sigh. "You know me all too well, my old friend," he says with a slight smile. "I was debating on how long I should keep this boy around." With a soft expression on his face, Joseph steps close to Albert and places a hand gently on his shoulder. "You thought about Charles again, didn't you?" Albert lets out another sigh and nods. "Look," Joseph adds "It's not your fault that he was brutally murdered by those so-called vampire hunters. He knew you loved him and made him immortal because of that said love. He had a good 120 something years with you."
    Albert looked up to Joseph like a son does to their father. He has been by his master's side for well over 400 years. He too was a vampire but used a special serum to control his hunger. They continued to walk down the long hallway together. Albert stops in front of a door and stares at it for a minute. The room belonged to Charles. Joseph looks up at the immortal's face. "Convert this into a dungeon-like sex room for the boy to occupy." The servant lets out a snort and chuckles at the order given. Unable to hold back, Albert lets out a laugh and pats his friend on the back. "I knew you'd get a kick out of that." Joseph wipes a tear from his eye, bows and wanders off to get the things needed to accomplish the task. Once he was out of sight, Albert opens the door and steps inside. It had been over 100 years since anyone has stepped foot inside the room. It was dusty and dark and smelled like old linens and wood. There was nothing special about the room. It resembled a lot of the rooms scattered around the mansion. Charles didn't spend a lot of time in it since Albert had him sleep in his bed. Satisfied with the idea of conversion, he steps back out and closes the door behind.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Kaiinu remained in the closet for hours, sleeping softly until his master returned. There was rug in this closet and it made it harder for him to sleep as the rug was just too soft though it was a bit itchy in there so he did manage to sleep. It helped that the young slave was so tired from the sex and still hadn't fully recovered from the blood loss so he was able to sleep just about anywhere... Anywhere but probably a soft feather bed or anything that soft to be honest. After all, gentle and soft things were a punishment so of course Kaiinu wouldn't be able to sleep well if he were being punished.

Kaiinu finally woke when he heard his master approaching. No sound had to be made as the young slave honed in on his master like a dog just knowing when their master comes home even though so sounds or other things indicated such thing. Kaiinu opened the closet a bit and peaked out to look at his master.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles