Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RikkaTag Inventory
    Takumi-kun Gii x Takumi Dog Style Fai

Re: Time to play (Exellda and Rikka, 18+)

Tsorin chuckled and nodded as he removed his jacket and hung it on the coat rack. He watche'd the other leave and licked his lips. Oh, he would have fun. Perhaps there was more to this game of vat and mouse than he thought. Straightening his tie up, the dark haired man stepped over to his cabinet to pull out some files he would need for the meeting before stepping out of his office.

"Nagato, please send Mr. Ryuji to the meeting room when he returns. I will be taking my coffee in the conference." The boss smiled at his secretary and tapped the desk lightly with his finger. "Oh! And please be sure he knows to be quiet when entering. I will be discussing matters with the CEO of headquarters. There is a chance that the owners will be in the conference call."

He gave her a charming smile and wink before taking his documents to the conference room and setting up. It was while he was setting up the live feed that the conference call came through. He pressed the answer key and looked on to his own bosses with a polite nod. "Mr. Dow Lang... Mr. Higarashi..."

The meeting began smoothly and they began to discuss the plans for a new project. "Sir, I believe we could always check for more stable clients and try old contacts." One employee, of the six in the room, raised his hand ad he spoke.

Tsorin frowned as he considered the man's words. "We want fresh talent. Talent that will have time to bud." The man scratched his head in thought and sighed. Most were worried about graduation and what that meant for them, this man worried about the day he had nothing to offer to the company. "We could try drawing in younger clients."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Exellda Inventory
    Nakajima Atsushi Yuri Plisetsky Kei Shirogane Rundelhaus Code

Off to the Break room Hinata went, luckily he just so happen to see it when he was walking with Nagato earlier as he currently was too embarrassed to ask anyone right now. The younger male simply couldn't believe what just happened and yet he knew it happened and that there was no changing it. To think that he had his first kiss with his bully... The thought had Hinata adjusting his glasses nervously. Just thinking about it made him feel uneasy in a manner that was unclear to him.

Hinata was sure that he hated Tsorin, so why, why did these uncertain feelings pop up and out of nowhere? These unwanted feelings made him doubt his hate for the other male... Then again, deep down, Hinata had always found the other male to be attractive, despite hating the fact that he was constantly bullied. It just proved that no matter how good looking someone was, they could still be an asshole and a bad person. Hinata just wished... He didn't feel like he just received the most bizarre mix signal ever. If Tsorin disliked him enough to pick on him and bully him, then why the hell did he just kiss him?

These feelings... His feelings were not supposed to be for Tsorin to play around with and yet that kiss drove him absolutely mad. Hinata simply couldn't figure out why the other male would pull off a stunt like that. While he firmly understood that Tsorin wanted to control him, he... Hinata didn't anticipate that Tsorin might actually want to 'control' his love life too. That was a crazy thought in itself.

As Hinata was reflecting upon these thoughts, he had absentmindedly grabbed two bagels and poured a hot cup of coffee for his new, and confusing, boss. The younger male already disliked this job. He didn't want to be in this situation anymore... He didn't want to be bullied by his bully no more. But what could he do? Sure he could get a job somewhere else, but he was sure he wouldn't get the same amount of pay... There was that and also the fact that he had already told his mother how excited he was to work here and be hired here... He really didn't want to let her down. So Hinata, against his better judgment, decided to try and stick it out for a while if he could.

On his way back to Mr. Delour's office he took a deep breath. However upon seeing Nagato he stopped. "Ah, Mr. Ryuji, it's lovely to see you again. Mr. Delour requested that you bring him his coffee to the meeting. The room is through the double doors, just around the corner on the right, down the hall, third door on your left. Oh, and please do be very quiet because Mr. Delour is currently at an important meeting. You got that?" The secretary asked.

Hinata smiled softly and nodded, "I'll head there now, then, thank you." And after he got a head nod in reply, he headed for the meeting room. Hinata still didn't understand how Nagato could talk so... Happily about his boss... And for a split second he considered the thought that Tsorin might be a good guy somehow. Still, it confused Hinata and made him wonder why the other male went out of his way to bully him of all people... With a sigh, Hinata walked through the double doors. Who knew if he'd ever get his answers.

Down the hall and three doors later, Hinata was sure he found the room Nagato mentioned. Just to be sure he peaked through the window. Sure enough he saw the back of Tsorin's head... Strange how he knew what the other looked like even when he wasn't facing him. Hinata wasn't sure if he should knock or if he should just walk in, so he more or less did both. The younger male knocked on the door exactly two times softly before entering. Hinata tried to ignore the intimidating stares he got from some of the other important people in the room. He made a beeline for Tsorin, quietly and quickly.

Placing the coffee in front of his new boss, he held out the bagels, which were on a plate, he had brought with him for the other. "Sorry for interrupting." He whispered. He wasn't too sure what else he was suppose to be doing as he was still learning everything about this new job. "Is there anything else you need?" He asked softly- Because if not, then he was going right back to Mr. Delour's office to tackle the rest of the work Tsorin enslaved him to do.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RikkaTag Inventory

Tsorin stopped mid thought as the other entered. He coughed to clear his throat and felt a light blush on his cheeks. The last thing he wanted was the owner of the company to find him disorderly. He looked to Hinata and nodded.

It was about then that a thought came to mind. He rested a hand on the younger's shoulder and smiled, squeezing lightly. "Mr. Ryuji, you have impeccable timing." He regarded the men on the screen and the employees in the room before addressing his mouse. "Mo-" He coughed and blushed before he corrected himself. "Mr. Ryuji, do you know what our company's goal is?"

Tsorin took his coffee and sipped at it. His first drink always a sip to check temperature. He hummed and sighed before taking a drink. "Mm.. you are a freshman in college. A part of the younger group, what would you want to see out of our industry?"

The senior wasn't sure he was making the right choice, but it was better than leaving the idea roster blank. He wouldn't admit it, but he was actually curious what the other would answer with.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Exellda Inventory

The moment the other male grabbed him for a split second he thought Tsorin was going to do something to him. Thankfully that was not the case and it might have to do with the fact that they were in front of Tsorin's bosses. Hinata felt for a brief moment that he was on relatively equal grounds, or at least in the presence of the higher-ups. He even noticed how the other male had to correct himself from calling him by his 'nickname'. It must have been hard for his bully to treat him formally after all of this time.

"The goal of the company, Mr. Delour?" Hinata repeated, trying to think of something wise to say. "Well, obviously the goal of any company is to make profit and sales. For a company that produces magazines, books and even publishes manga, the objective is to always make prints that will sell well and fast, maximizing profits and keeping customers loyal."

Then Tsorin asked him what he would like to see in the company... "Well..." Honestly, Hinata wasn't quite sure what he should say. He didn't think he'd be put on the spot today so he had no time to prepare, then again maybe he should have seen something like this happening. In a working and out of a working environment he would have to always be prepared. After all, it was customary to go out for a drink with your coworkers occasionally.

Looks like he would have to talk about his 'strong' point. "In regards to the manga department, I've noticed an outstanding amount of people discussing their favorite genres of manga. Most of which that were discussed included action, comedy, adventure. However those genres were usually more popular with the male populace. For most of the females, many tend to like the slice-of-life, romance, comedies, and a high demand for BL novels. Of course there are groups that cross these lines, as I am sure you're all well aware of. And as you already know the novel and manga industry is an ever-growing industry. You cannot loose profit by appealing to the youth of tomorrow. But let's not forget that even the older generation appreciates manga if the art and plot are good."

Hinata would never admit to the people in this room that he currently owned every BL print the company has produced. He even had a favorite author... And the only reason he knew some of the things he did was because he loved manga. Often at school he'd overhear other students talking about their favorite manga... That was how he got by, considering that he didn't have many friends... thanks to a certain someone. "That being said, if you broaden your manga scope, better quality artists with decent plot lines- I think you'll appeal greater to the 'younger' audience." Truth be told, what he wanted to see more of was more BL novels... But he didn't dare mention that.

When Hinata had gotten hired as the head assistant in the manga department, he had been so happy... However, he hadn't realized that his boss would be his bully... And so the excitement died down rather quickly. In his free time, Hinata often drew his own sketches, daydreaming of what it would be like to have his drawing published. Of course he had a couple of story ideas... Some of which he did have sketches for... But he did not have the nerve to ever show it to anyone.
    Last edited by Exellda; 05-08-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RikkaTag Inventory

The man on the call with the white suit cleared his voice as the other, wearing the black suit, raised his brow. The man in whit looked straight at Hinata and frowned. "What is BL? I am unfamiliar with this term, it seems."

One woman in the room shot her hand up in the air, only to be ignored by the man. She sighed and settled back in her seat. It was to be expected, the boss focused on one person at a time.

Tsorin looked down at the younger guy next to him and quirked an eyebrow. He hadn't expected the mouse to know so much.

It was suddenly quiet as all eyes rested on Hinata. It was a first for a newcomer to get such clear attention but everyone knew better than to question the owner.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Exellda Inventory

"BL..?" Hinata repeated. Oh boy, here we go. This guy might regret hearing what he had to say. Hinata could have sworn that everyone here should at least know what products they sold. Surely he had heard of BL? Apparently not... And so, Hinata cleared his throat. "Since you asked sir, I'll be happy to explain it as I've done the research, but just remember that you asked." Hinata felt the need to put that reminder out there, just in case. "BL simply means Boys Love. In short, they center around a sigular male gay couple, although I have seen titles that had multiple gay couples in them."

Hinata hummed in thought, "As I said before, BL is usually target for the female audience. Many BL tend to fetishize relationships these gay relationships. Whether they are forced or fall in love over time, it doesn't really matter too much. If the story is overall good and the artist is worth their salt, well, I can say that they sell very quickly. I've been to several stores where they'll sellout within the hour of opening." Hinata said before pushing up his glasses. He felt that he might have spoke a little too knowledgeably about BL, however, if he wanted to keep this job, he was sure that information like that would be needed and come in handy. It was necessary for him to do a 'full report', or so he thought.

Besides, he could always claim that this knowledge was gained through research and not... the collection of BL novels that he had stored at home. Lets just say that Hinata knew BL novels really well and he secretly been hoping to possibly publish one day... Maybe not with this company, he wasn't sure he could handle it if his boss ever found out. Hinata, in general, was afraid of Tsorin learning about anything regarding his extensive BL collection and the fact that he wanted to serialize his work... And there was no way that he'd ever tell Tsorin about it either. Some secrets were meant to stay hidden. That was one small aspect of his life that Tsorin couldn't control... and he wanted to keep it that way.

"If you'd like a better grasp of what I am talking about, I would suggest some of the manga that your own company publishes. They may help you understand it better, or at least give you the chance to appreciate it." The smaller male said, feeling a little better about himself. "Is there anything else I need to clarify?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RikkaTag Inventory

The man tapped his chin and frowned as he thought. Tsorin knew there wasn't much to be said right then. He did, however, wonder how the mouse knew so much about the bl novels. He would save those questions for later of course.

He was about to open his mouth to say something when the company owner turned his attention on him. "Delour, who is this child? A classmate of yours?"

"Ah... no, Mr Higarashi. This is Hinata Ryuji. He is my new assistant for the manga department." Tsorin droppes his arm to his side and cleared his throat. It wouldn't do him any good for the company to question his position. "He is a freshman at my college, but we haven't really been acquainted."

Dow Lang, the man in black on video call, narrowed his eyes and study Hinata. "Ryuji... a freshman? What are you stidying, Mr Ryuji?"

The head of the manga department frowned as he watche'd the other be appraised. He didn't like Dow Lang. Even less so, now that he seemed fascinated by Tsorin' little mouse. "So... why dont b we try taking on fresher talent in the bl genre? If it sells as good as he says, then we could raise our quantity."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Exellda Inventory

If there was one thing that Hinata could tell was that Tsorin seemed to dislike the attention he was getting. Although it served him right. After all, it was his idea to ask him a question. He supposed that Mr. Delour didn't expect him to be so 'on top' of manga, especially when it came to BL. When his bully was asked how they knew each other he was nearly surprised that Tsorin didn't slip an mention something... Oh well. It wasn't like he wanted the other male to slip up. It was more like, Hinata was curious of what they other truly thought about him.

Hinata had raised a brow when Tsorin said that they hadn't really been acquainted... And technically he couldn't say that he was wrong. While the other male had been his bully for a while now, he was sure that they didn't really know each other. Not that he wanted to get any closer than he already was... "My major is currently business..." And although he didn't say it, he aspired to be someone who was good at his job- kind of like how Nagato praised Tsorin. Hinata wanted to be like that, except not an asshole.

One of the only other females at the meeting decided to speak out, "Well seeing as Mr. Ryuji seems to be somewhat of an expert regarding manga, especially BL sales, I think it's a good idea that he's now working with Mr. Delour. I think with two young and ambitious men like yourselves, we shall definitely see a profit increase." Makoto even winked at Hinata after she said that. "Mr. Delour, you've seemed to have acquired a good assistant, I suggest you get to be 'more' than 'acquaintances'. Who knows? Maybe he'll be a superb asset to our team in the manga department."

While Hinata respected what Makoto said, he... had this underlining feeling that... she might have tried to suggest that they should be more than acquaintances- but didn't mean that in a work friendly way. However, everyone else in the room didn't really seem to acknowledge it and Hinata felt that it was wise that he shouldn't ask. Maybe he had imagined it... Yeah... That sounds about right... Like hell would he become anything more than he already was to Tsorin, a co-worker or his bully victim. It was bad enough that he had to now work with him. Hinata did not intend to bond nor share any more time out of his day with Mr. Delour than he had to. With that, the meeting went on just a little bit longer and then finally the meeting came to a close.
    Last edited by Exellda; 05-10-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RikkaTag Inventory

"I greatly appreciate your advice, Mrs. Makoto. I will take in consideration what you have suggested." Tsorin bowed as he spoke and kept his gaze to the floor. He had grown up in a respected family surrounding and learned manners and when to use them. He reached over and pulled Hinata in to a bow. He looked at him out of the corner of his eye and glared. Surely the kid knew when to show higher respect.

Dow Lang cleared his throat before Higarashi began to speak. The owner chuckled and shook his head. "What an interesting thought. Alright. I will give the two of you a month to up sales ten percent. If it goes well, perhaps, Mr. Delour can expect a raise. If we are through here, I have to return to my shogi match. It seems I am getting a bit rusty."

"Of course, sir. I have paperwork to finish." Dow Lang turned to those sitting around the table and gave them a look. "Doesn't everyone?"

It was then that things went into motion and department heads were gathering their things and rushing back to work.

One stopped next to Hinata and eyed him a moment before turning to Tsorin. "Be sure to keep this little tiger in a cage. Someone might try scooping him up." The man winked before heading to the door.

"I hate meetings." Delour gathered his papers and sighed. Leave it to him to get a challenge thrown down. "Ryuji, finish your tasks. I have business to handle."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Exellda Inventory

So it would seem that they now had a hard task set for them to complete... Not that Hinata was complaining. Essentially, if this went well, not only would he get to keep his job but potentially, he might be able to move up. Not only that... There was a higher possibility for their company to produce more BL... Most of which will probably go into his collection at home. In all honesty, Hinata was actually happy with this outcome. While he would have to work with Tsorin more often, at the same time he could get colleges and a 'feel' for the job that he had so been looking forward to.

Although, it was the last comment that was made by one other the other businessmen, who's name Hinata couldn't remember, that made him feel slightly uneasy. He had never been referred to being a 'tiger' before... He wasn't sure he liked the idea of Tsorin trapping him in a 'cage' both hypothetically and realistically. Both ideas sounded horrible- and filled with torture more than likely. Then again... Hinata wasn't sure he liked the idea of someone else 'scooping him up'. Working with his bully was hard enough. It was only the first damn day!

Of course when everyone left, Hinata got a glimpse of how Tsorin really was... He was good at putting up a front... Hinata personally didn't think the meeting was all that bad... just... perhaps a little awkward. If anything it was the beginning of his new career! That alone was worth the little extra torture of working with Tsorin. "Yes, Mr. Delour, right away." Hinata could easily pull off being polite, as it was easier for him to do. He often wondered if being an asshole all of the time tired Mr. Delour out... Eh, probably not? Maybe he was use to it by now.

As Tsorin's assistant, he was now supposed to carry out the 'chores' or 'jobs' assigned to him... If that meant the other male was not breathing down his neck, it was A-Okay with Hinata. "Anything else you need, sir, before I go?" He asked, even going as far as to bow a little because he was going to leave, just to make sure. If not then he'd be on his way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles