Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Underneath Doumeki while on top of yashiro
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory
    Itou-san Totally Captivated Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Bi no Isu

YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

Sooo... I'm seriously hooked on this genre lately. so i would like to know what you love about the Yakuza genre, too. Which mangas you have read and can recommend! just share everything with me

My favourite of all would be "saezuru tori wa habatakanai" by yoneda kou. i promise, you won't be able to stop reading this manga after you started the first pages. and i recommend to listen to the drama cd if you have the time. it's a great addition and i love the way they brought the characters to life.

other stories i really enjoyed reading were: "yondaime ooyamato Tatsuyuki" by Scarlet Beriko(comedy, romance, cute seme); "Bi no Isu"/ "Bi no Kyoujin" by Ike Reibun(mature, action,romance); "Mods" by Natsume Kazuki (sad Story with happy ending); "Rouge" by Katsura Komachi (mreaix between school life and Yakuza); and i nearly read all chapters of "totally captivated" by Yoo ha jin which i can't stop reading either just like the first manga i mentioned, so it's really good, too

to keep it short, i just love the mature setup and the twisted personalities, the mysterious and tough vibes that surround most of the guys in the story although they have "secretly" big hearts. and to me the storylines are intersting.

i could keep on writing and writing, but i hope to read your thoughts, too

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

Re: YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
    Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk! It's one of my fav genre too. Same reasons really.

hmmmm... Don't stay gold (sub story to Saezuru's) is in my signature as well in yours

Until I read Saezuru, Bi no Kyoujin by IKE Reibun was my favorite, re-read it not once. Very addictive. The cool art combined with an intense plot, plus tattoos on mature bodies. The characters have to survive through dreadful experience aka strong. Eh, S&M bits Let's put it blindly here:

Thank you for Rouge, it's on my list now! How could I miss your tread for soooooo long?!?!?!?

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

I mean you have Saezuru's main characters in yours! Sorry for mistyping ...

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i wrote it down some where else but i'll write it here again. have you seen that bi no kyujin-smoke is out? only one chapter is out and it's awesome already! and i have read bi no kyojin more than once too :-D the extra, where nirasawa got lessons to improve his teasing skills by the crossdresser was so funny and hot

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

It's a lively one, so much acting ... ABS are good as usual!
    Thank you, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

Ongoing cruel (not my typical choic) sometimes tragic drama with beautiful passionate characters. It's a love story about surviving.
    Acid town by Kyuugou

hahahah, there is actually this thread??? <3 <3 <3
    i am a total sucker for the yakuza trope mainly because there is a pair of alpha males in a mature, dysfunctional setting, & i find that incredibly hot & smexxxy... like how 2 asteroids collide & you get all that energy i agree with all those titles mentioned already (Ike Reibun's Bi series in particular... Kabu is yummmmm).

for more lighthearted yakuza, i love Norikazu Akira's Beast & Feast; Heart Strings; & Trigger

& a dear fujo friend friend once told me, you can never me a yakuza fangirl (or boy) if you haven't read Ayano's Viewfinder

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], "alfamales", "dysfunctional" are the key words, indeed!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory

haha @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be honest for a while i thought i was the only one going crazy over this genre! i am so happy to exchange some thoughts with you!
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i had Acid Town on my "Must-read-list" for a looong time and i finally started it a few days ago. but it looks as if it's going to be a love triangle... and seriously... my heart can't bear love triangles XD so can you please tell me how the relationships are going to develop between yuki, tetsu and hyoudou?

and jealousy updated recently! Rogi is a darling <3
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], you are a cheeky one! ! Though I have my heart broken by Re Acid Town so many times. I am seriously scared read the updates. You know it creeps me out as any other ther Yakudza manga... Saezuru is a Jennie romance company to ...

Spoiler:  

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast