Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New Chinese Webseries: I like you. Do you know that?

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thanks for posting this here! Ah, I just found out about it recently lol Now, I know it's only 8 ep, I wanna look out for it. Thanks again!

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So, do you know about this series? It's long time ago & I just know about it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Junipers View Post
    Whattt??? Ep 8 is the last?!?

- - - Updated - - -

What is the name of the book? And does this have an English version? Thanks!
    I'm curious about the book too. This seems interesting because it might be about BI character.

Re: New Chinese Webseries: I like you. Do you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by voide View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thanks for posting this here! Ah, I just found out about it recently lol Now, I know it's only 8 ep, I wanna look out for it. Thanks again!

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So, do you know about this series? It's long time ago & I just know about it lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious about the book too. This seems interesting because it might be about BI character.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sorry I know of it but I didn't watch it

3. The following user likes this post by Boboya:

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Karengow Inventory

New Chinese Webseries I like you Do you know that

Sounds appealing I havent seen anything like this yet. Another drama with Lee Minho : Cant wait for it to get air and get subbed __

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles