Blood and Wine [Private, 18+]

Uzaki

Header1.jpg

[Downtown, 11:10 PM]

The Camarilla was a pain to deal with, but to the humans they were the lesser of evils when dealing with vampires. They had the law they forced upon the vampire society they ruled over, most of it was still secret to the human government but they had shared the basics, the need to know. What the world needed to know so that there could be a levelled playing-field and so that the humans felt like that had some sort of control over the situation. Or the illusion of control.

The Nocti unit was a special military unit trained by human and vampire but consisting only of humans. This unit learned more about the supernatural world that had exploded those years ago, they learned how to fight and where to aim and what items to use. The unit members were trained and moulded, taught how to fight and trick the stronger and faster opponents. They used hight tech equipment and magical amulets and trinkets.

Liam had learned early on that a vampire always has the upper hand when it comes to strength, speed and resilience. Close quarter combat almost always equalled certain death, with exception to frenzied or fledgling vampires. The vampire, however, isn't immortal. They will die, being shot in the head or being shot enough times that they can't regenerate will result in final death. Fire is also effective, as is sunlight, dismemberment and so on.

The unit Liam is part of uses different hunting techniques to kill their prey. Those vampires that the Camarilla and Human Government decided needed to be put down for whatever crime they were guilty of. Tonight it was the driving technique, herding the vampire toward the kill-zone Liam was watching through his sniper scope perched on the roof of a building. The information was sparse, simply that the vampire they were hunting tonight had killed enough to warrant final death.

The rain was drizzling, making everything wet, as he laid on the roof. Green eyes intently staring down the scope of his sniper rifle. Through the lens he watched people mill about in the large square, the colours from the many advertisement screens brightened the night enough so he didn't need to use night vision.

“Beta here, the target is moving toward killzone, over.” the strained voice of his team mate told him through the ear piece. “Delta moving up from the east side, blocking off possible escape route, over.” informed another. Liam concentrated, sweeping over the square once more and searching for the vampire.

“Target is turning the corner now, I'm too far back to catch up, Beta over.”

There. Through the lens Liam spotted the vampire. A Brujah, pale and angry looking wearing a red hooded sweater and clutching at his left shoulder. He moved fast, even wounded, through a small crowd of people gathering outside a night club. A lady in a tight dress stumbled and shouted angrily.

“I've got my sight on the target, Echo over.” He informed through his own communication piece, keeping his breathing steady and calm and keeping the cross hair on the vampire.

“Take the shot, Echo, Alpha over.”

This was it. He breathed in and then slowly out, finger on the trigger and took careful aim. The vampire paused for a moment, looking around, and the shot rang out. Echoing against the tall buildings around him. The head in Liam's scope exploded in a red mist and the body dropped, even from this distance he could hear people screaming and through the scope he saw people disperse and flee.

“Target down, Echo over.” he informed, satisfied and smiled to himself feeling good for a moment before the smile froze. Through his scope Liam saw someone walk up to the body, bend down and touch it, before looking up and straight at him. “Shit.” he swore, and hurried to take aim again but the man was out of sight and then he saw what was obviously another vampire attack the Nocti agent that been about to head over and confirm the kill. The vampire slashed through the agent's neck and a spray of blood arched from the body before it dropped.

“Shit, shit, another vampire active, agent down.” he informed, once more taking aim and firing as someone demanded to know what was going on loudly into his ear. The shot missed, nicking the vampire in the shoulder, fuck, and Liam pulled the ear piece out and took aim once more. Now the vampire was making his way toward Liam's position, running at incredible speed and impossible to target.

Abandoning his sniper spot, standing quickly, Liam dropped the rifle and headed back to the centre of the roof and took out his knife and pistol. This is bad, he realised and tried to still his beating heart. The rain made his hair stick to his face and he angrily brushed the black tresses backwards. Breathe in, and out. It felt like a long time but was probably only a few minutes before the vampire appeared on the flat roof, hunched over and face red from the blood of Liam's partner. It's eyes were wild, fingers bent like claws and mouth open in a half-snarl.

Wasting no time, Liam fired his gun at the vampire. Hitting and missing as the creature came toward him, it slowed from the hits but got close enough to knock the gun from Liam's hand. “I'll kill, kill you all.” the vampire hissed, metallic smell of it's breath hitting Liam in the face, and reached for him. Quick, like they were taught, Liam launched forward and attacked with the knife. The surprisingly aggressive move created enough time for him to sink the blade into the neck of the vampire, but also enough for the vampire to get a hold of him. It's claws sank through the protective vest like it was nothing and into his side, through flesh and blood and Liam couldn't help but scream. A gut wrenching scream of pain as his sides burned.

Then the vampire used the last of his strength and threw him away and over the side of the building. It released it's own churning wail as it died, the sound was swallowed up by the blood rushing in Liam's ears as he gripped at the edge, trying to find a grip, fingers scraping as he slid over it and down. Falling two meters before landing on the edge of a metal stair case, somehow he managed to get a hold of the railing but only for a few seconds before his fingers slipped and he dropped once more. This fall was longer, air swooshing around his head and then he landed on top of a dumpster. Pain like lightning sparked along his spine, the back of his head struck hard against the metal lid of the dumpster. His vision was swirling for a moment, he felt nauseous.

After realising he wasn't dead, still feeling the pain of the impact and the wounds in his side, he reached for his ear piece. Fingers searched along his neck, trying to locate the wire. After a few heartbeats he gave up, realising it had fallen off somewhere, and let his hand fall back down. I need to get out of here, he thought and pushed up into a sitting position. His wounds did not approve of this movement and hurt even more. Liam carefully touched one of his sides and then looked at his fingers now red with blood.

“Fucking fantastic.” he muttered.

Alley2.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uzaki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-
DOWNTOWN :: 11:20 P.M.
-

d28495eabd14ead767679f6579c33276.jpg

Pitiful; the Nocti Unit's definition of taking out unwanted vampires. They were supposed to be elite, the best that humans had to offer when it came to the newly-risen Supernatural Warfare, the greatest amongst their fragile species tasked to be the first and last line of defense keeping that thin thread of alliance firm and unwavering.

Their poor performance aside, there were a few promising personalities within their ranks -those that exhibited a rare potential that, if properly nurtured, would bloom into an unstoppable force. Something that the Camarilla seems to be unwilling to create, perhaps due to their own antiquated sense of self-preservation. It had merit though, especially since the Human and Vampire Alliance was nothing but an over romanticized notion of the two factions using each other until they find that one thing that would permanently topple the other. At least, that was what many believed.

But that was already treading the path of serious consideration, whether be for curiosity's sake or something else; a notion that a certain fated bystander had no interest in.

Dio En had been enjoying his rather uncooperative meal within one of the more secluded alleyways, the man -or perhaps it was a woman, Dio did not recall nor did he care to- kept struggling, letting out gurgling noises and trying valliantly to hit him with their purse -man-bag?- while he tore off chunks of flesh from once a slim neck with teeth that were as sharp as edged diamonds. He'd pressed his victim against the wall, dangerous mouth open wide just below the gruesome wound to collect the literal waterfall of blood.

And then the gunshot rang and his attention was diverted to it, a strong hand flicking the cold yet still twtiching body away -head hitting the shadowed pavement first before being followed by the silent crunch of bone as the dead person's neck snapped. The loss of one partially consumed meal was price enough to be on the front row of a
live
vampire hunt.

Dio smiled, wide and eerie and stretching the edges with evident maniacal glee. That was a nice pun.

But then glee started to turn into disappointment when the Nocti Unit proved incapable of living up to the ancient vampire's expectations. What did the little-humans-with-sores-on-their-faces called it again? False adventurising.. or something along those lines. It was such a
rip off dude
; as many of the little-humans would describe something they liked to call
movies
, something the vampire is still hell bent on figuring out how the humans managed to do. They probably stuffed those people in those small boxes as form of punishment, to forever more entertain the masses like common jesters. But Dio's still limited knowledge on human items was neither here nor there.

The fact was; the Nocti unit displeased him, made him curious about them enough that he didn't even finish his food just to give them his attention. He would kill them all, it wouldn't be difficult, but that would mean exposing himself to the clans and as much as he wanted them all to know that he was back, Dio stayed his hand. He still had a lot of things to learn before he delivered his retribution upon them.

And then one of the Nocti fell on the dumpster, just in front of Dio's alley.

He looked.. able. And smart. Possibly knew everything about every human item there was and as a bonus, he probably knew every plan the Camarilla had.

Dio smiled, blood-stained face twisting in that maddened gleeful visage. He stepped out, at the same time as he started to slowly sing.

"
One, two, you're dying too. Three, four, Death's outside your door. Five, six, tears and blood will mix. Seven, eight, can you see the Pearly Gates? Nine, ten, your friends are all dead men.
"

His voice came light and child-like, innocent in its tone as it echoed throughout the small space they were in, all while the vampire sauntered towards the dying man.

"
Look at you,
" He began, looming over the man like an ecstatic vulture. "
you're the one who had the guns but somehow you were still the one who ended up with holes.
" The vampire laughed, long and hard, unnatural eyes shining in mirth as they roamed the obvious points where the Nocti agent bled.

"
Your heartbeat makes such wonderful tune.
" Dio continued, clapping his hands in a way that mimicked the other's racing heart while at the same time jumping from spot to spot as if he were in some sort of a - "
I could just dance to it!
" But then he stopped, pocketed his hands and tilted his head to the side, giving the Nocti agent an encompassingly blank look. "
You're dying though and the way you try to fight it off means that there are still things that you want to do.
" That wide crazed smile returned. "
I can save you though and all I'll be asking in return is for you to help me learn.
"

It took Dio three slow steps to come face to face with the dying man, their noses almost brushing. He lifted his right hand out, palms open in a gesture to recieve a shake.

"
So, do we have a deal?
"

The sound of someone speaking, no singing, had Liam lift his head in that direction and watching with growing trepidation as yet another unexpected vampire appeared. His voice didn't carry very far, muted by the wet buildings around them, but enough so that the hair on the back of his neck stood on end.

Green eyes swept over the figure, trying to collect information and find a solution to his current predicament. It was impossible to not notice the blood across the other's mouth and it was only because of his injuries Liam didn't pull back as the other moved forward. Too close for comfort, his fight or flight instincts were on high alert from the previous fight and this now did nothing to calm his nerves. This vampire, is he malkavian?

No matter what type of vampire this new face was, Liam figured it was best to tread carefully as vampires could be prickly and unpredictable. At least the other was talking and not finishing what the previous one started. So they were not friends at least, there wouldn't be any revenge killing.

“A favour, for a favour...” he said out loud, voice only a little shaky, and he couldn't help but lean backwards at the sudden closeness. The hand that had cradled one of his side automatically rose to hold the vampire back, hovering but not touching, the blood coating his fingers looked almost black in the dull light. Blinking he forced his eyes up and back to the other, not remembering that he'd looked away.

“I do want to live.” he confirmed, maybe the other could bring him to an ambulance. “I will take the deal, if you allow me time to negotiate some terms later, when I'm not, eh, preoccupied...” he trailed off, body shuddering as the pain in his sides started to dull. Never a good sign. It was mad, Liam knew, trying to negotiate and not just agreeing with the offer given in this state, but he had to. It was also mad to desperately agree. He didn't want to end up like those ghouls, those blood junkies, obsessively slaving for their 'masters'. Or caught up in some wishy-washy deal for the rest of his life.

“Okay?” he shifted his right from hovering in front of the vampires shoulder to reaching for the outstretched hand and stopped just a short distance before actually gripping it, allowing the other to make the final decision.

T
he ancient vampire smiled, wide and unpleasant, fingers shooting out to grab the elbow of the Nocti agent's proffered hand instead of shaking it. He'd gripped the limb firmly, his free hand lifting to trace one dark and dagger-sharp nail against the man's bare skin. And when it reached the agent's inner elbow, he pressed in, puncturing skin and muscle an inch deep.

And as if being carved by a meticulous blade, the runes began to appear.

59d67da250cb7fe25a9934d137c901e9.jpg

Slowly, slowly, as if crawling from beneath the man's very skin, it appeared, dark as blood and glowing faintly against the dim of the alleyway. And once it was complete, Dio En stepped back, smiling that unpleasant smile once more.

"
What makes you think that you have a say in this negotiation?
" The pale man began, sharp eyes hardening slightly before swiftly reverting back to that incomprehensible psychotic glint. "
That mark means that you are now bound to me. Like a leash that will compell you to obey my every whim.
" He laughed, amused at how the other man's expressions played out on his face. "
Don't look so alarmed. I'm not gonna make you my pet or anything like that. I said I wanted to learn and all you'll do is teach me but -
" Here, he lifted a finger. "
only at my leisure. The rest of your time is still yours, but whenever I call, your mark will compell you to seek me out. Should you resist, well, let's just say that it's gonna be a very, very bad day for you.
" Dio chuckled, dark and foreboding, eyes glinting in mischief in a way that encouraged said resisting if only for the amusement of it.

"
That being said, you're quite terrible at your line of work. You couldn't even kill that pathetic vampire without landing yourself in this mess. That. Will. Not. Do.
" He stared at where the Nocti agent bled, crimson eyes flashing at the same time that the wound began to heal; torn skin quivering before slowly mending back together as if they had never been damaged in the first place. The deathly pale of the man's skin changed as well, lost blood being replaced by new ones, enough so that a little color of life returned.

"
Sit up.
" Dio commanded, voice calm and strangely indifferent not unlike a surgeon talking to his patient. "
Hmm. You're weak, physically-wise. Let's change that, shall we?
"

And before anything else could be said, Dio's eyes glowed a bright crimson, heralding the start of a painful improvement. "
A lot of other vampires think that we, the Tzimisce, improve ourselves through will alone, that we add muscle and everything else out of nothing. That's very untrue. Since we don't age, we don't gain muscle, our bones, eyes and hearing never get any better. But by studying humans, we found a way to do just that.

Humans develop their bodies through training that, in the most basic of sense, are made to tear muscles and break bones so that once they heal, they become stronger. Not a lot of Tzimisce can acomplish such a goat to themselves since we heal differently than humans. We heal not to improve, but to stay the same. I found a way to change that though, but that's gonna be a story for another time. My point is that, there's no point in holding your screams because I'm literally breaking and mending every single bone and muscle in your body; shaping and reshaping them so that you'll be a better vampire killer. Try not to go insane though, I'd hate it if you proved me wrong when I thought that you have a strong mind.
"

And for the next hour, there was nothing but screams.

Liam tried to jerk his arm out of the hold but his movement was so weak it turned into a quiver before his arm was dropped and he cradled it, skin tingling uncomfortably from the touch and the odd marking on his skin. If he hadn't been pale from blood loss already he would've paled at what the vampire was saying now. Leashed like a slave to some pshyco vampire.

“Fucker...” he breathed, afraid but unwilling to let it get the best of him. Then before he could further react or repsond he felt his wounds knit back up together, flesh growing back and tendons and nerves patching itself up on his sides. It felt like his sides were on fire, briefly but very intensely and it hurt much more than when he'd gotten the wounds. Shitfuckshit, he mentally growled and felt a cold sweat break out on his forehead at the same time as he started to feel better again.

The order had him sitting up automatically, from years of training and following orders or from the mark on his arm that the other had said would compel him to obey he wasn't sure and it probably didn't matter. Tzimisce. That was a death sentence at the end of a long time of torture, Liam had read the information about that clan of vampires. About their fascination with bodies and flesh and transformation. Even in the eyes of the other vampire clans they were seen as deviants, not just using humans as flesh but also their own kind.

“Don't..” he managed to shout before the change started. Before lightning and lava licked through him and the scream tore through his throat and he blacked out...

..When he came to his mind was reeling, body and mind feeling as it had gone through a meat grinder. Muscles were aching, flesh was hot and buzzing and Liam felt strong and weak at the same time. There was the taste of blood in his mouth and prodding with his tongue he found he'd bitten his own tongue. He swallowed down the mix of saliva and blood that had collected in his mouth. Above him, for he was on his back again, he could see the vague light of stars behind the light pollution of the city.

“I don't feel insane.” he whispered, voice rough and throat sore, hoping the vampire was gone and that it had all been a fucked up nightmare due to blood loss and head injuries.

@

"
H
ow would you know if you're insane or not?
"

Came the soft and amused question from the edge of the adjacent rooftop, Dio En seated there and gazing up the smog-covered sky, usually manic face distant and contemplative as if revisiting memories long past.

He left the silence settle after that rhetorical question, black-tipped finger lightly tapping the cold cement and legs swaying along with the breeze.

For the past few hours, he'd been actually contemplating what he was now doing; taking someone to help him, something he did not even do even during his height of power. He doubted that it was necessary, after all he had all the time in existence to learn everything and more, plus if he wanted to spy on the Camarilla it would be an easy thing to accomplish even without the help of an inside source. He'd come to realize though that
it
was a different century and things were vastly different than before and that perhaps it would do him good to try something new.

And the guy even survived that minor
improvement
, so perhaps that was a sign that it wouldn't really kill him to give the unknown a shot, not that anything could for that matter.

"
I am Dio En.
" He finally murmured, voice barely a whisper against the veil of silence that had ensconsced them in its embrace. "
You can ask the Camarilla about me if you so desire. For now though, you are free to leave. I'll call once the mood hits me.
"

And with an imperious wave of his hand, he dismissed his first familiar, eyes briefly glancing at the man before returning to their almost perpetual gaze towards the hidden stars.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The vampure had stayed in that alley for a while longer, not really thinking of anything but not really doing much either. He'd just sat there, letting time fly by around him until the smoky sky began to weep with its freezing rain. Dio didn't really feel the cold but he'd left all the same, swift and in a blur that only he was capable of -a speed that even other vampires would have been envious of.

He didn't really have what one might call a permanent residence since he was constantly on the move, learning whatever he could wherever he might land for the day. Now that he had a familiar, it would be wise for him to find such place. Perhaps somewhere spacious yet discreet enough that the presence of a Nocti agent wouldn't be noticed.

So he leaped from building to building, feet barely touching a rooftop before he was headed to the next one, scouring most of the city for that one place that could work as a sanctuary.

28f7f31776be54a93faa9ef1c88ce8ac.jpg

He found a room in one of the high-rise apartments within the heart of the city, the tall building flanked on both sides by a well-known bar and dance club. The room was one of the building's private suites, to be only used by famous personalities -people who probably barely even visited the place.

Dio had been able to aquire the room's keys quite easily and without any bloody incident since the person manning the front desk had been easily succeptible to the vampire's mesmerism. From there, finding said room had been no trouble at all.

The place was.. efficient and adequate, not that Dio would even need many of the items there. The hot-tub he would certainly use, the bed maybe when he was reading especially since he didn't need to sleep, the rest.. well.. his familiar will probably use them.

Speaking of which, Dio's room was close to the Nocti Unit's headquarters, maybe a dozen or so blocks away, and the proximity was enough that he could feel the other; a sensation easily negligible just at the back of his head. And if he wanted the other to come, all he needed to do was
think
it. For the moment though, he left the other alone -gave him the rest of the night to come to terms with his current predicament.

Dio chuckled, lips curving in secret amusement as he stripped off his rain-soaked clothes before submerging into the hot water of the tub.

He sighed. Thus far, hot-tubs was the only technology that slightly redeemed humans in his view.

Maybe with the agent, Dio will be able to find more.

It hadn't been a nightmare.

The vampire was there but Liam was wrung out and hazy and his mind operated on a basic level, shutting down any panic about this situation. The soldier in him had him sit and then stand, briefly checking that he had all his limbs and that he felt okay. He didn't feel okay, his body felt different though not in a bad way, it was his mind that felt like someone had thrown it into a blender then poured the contents back into his head.

He touched the ward that hung around his neck that was promised to help with his mental shields but instantly let it go. There was no reason, there were no shields left to strengthen right now.

How would you know if you were insane or not? a question to ponder for later he supposed.

“I'm Liam.” he gave his own name in return “Liam Wells.” The manners drilled into him since he was young couldn't be ignored even in this situation. Dismissed. Not needing to be told twice, and with no hesitation, he took off. This would be a challenge to explain to his commander, and he wasn't even sure how much he could explain himself or if he even wanted to.

In the end he lied. After returning to the Nocti HQ he was questioned and following that they made him write a short report. The lieutenant that was in charge of his unit had been relived to see him, they had after all already lost two members of the team, and hadn't questioned what Liam told him as medical checked his head and flashed lights into his eyes.

I neutralised the second vampire but it knocked me down the side of the building. I managed to find enough grip on the emergency stair case, Sir, but was knocked out on the ground. I didn't know how much time passed. Yes, I'll see medical. No, I didn't know it was them. Shit. Sorry, Sir. Yeah, me to. Thank you, Sir.

In medical he refused a full check, how the fuck would he explain the brand on his arm?, saying that he was fine and that he only hit his head. The nurse hesitated but insisted only twice before giving up, he was also tired and wanted to end his shift. So Liam could soon return to his quarters fairly quick after that. His quarters was a small room with a decent sized bathroom and a small kitchenette. It was very basic but he didn't need anything more, even though he did miss the large tv he used to own.

Alone in the shower he checked himself out, fingers tracing over his sides where there had been blood seeping out not long about. There wasn't a trace of those injuries. Even the scars on knees from when he was a kid and played rough with his older brothers were gone, the piercings he'd had in his ears were gone as well. The muscles on him felt more compact. His skin was warm and soft but also firm. After the quick and effective shower he wiped the fog from the mirror and looked at himself, brilliantly green eyes swept over his image in search of any obvious change. He looked the same, except for the old scars and the small brand on his arm. It was red, skin slightly raised, and sensitive beneath his fingers. Touching it felt odd.

Suddenly angry at himself, and at the vampire that had found him and saved/doomed him, he roughly tore the towel off and went to bed naked, and slept uncomfortably. He slept through nightmare's he wouldn't remember. Of black laughter in the shadows, of crying babies and animals and red eyes looking at him from the darkness, of running from something that he couldn't see and a whisper in his ear. Madness, it's coming. It's getting closer. Closer. CLOSER.

Liam awoke with his heart in his throat as the alarm bleared. Angry red letters blinked at him as he swiped it off. 2:00 PM. The Nocti unit ran on 'vampire time' and worked during the night so they woke up in the afternoon. Today though, there would be no assignment. No patrol or hunt or training. The lieutenant had informed him that Liam's operative unit were grounded. There would be a meeting at five, another more thoroughly debrief would take place, and then they would have to wait and see what the command decided to do with the mess.

He would also have to think on the whole Dio En-situation, Liam groaned and looked at the time on his phone again. Fuck. He thumbed at the phone and reset the alarm for one more hour of sleep and then turned around and pulled the cover over his head to shut out the sunlight streaming through he blinds. Fuck it all, he thought before slipping back to sleep.

@

T
he day began as it had any other; bright, loud and filled with activity. For someone who enjoyed the embrace of darkness as well as the company of silence, Dio always found mornings to be an absolute nightmare -an entity he couldn't tear into various bite-sized pieces despite the misery it never failed to inflict upon him. He'd learned to tolerate it though, had made sure to stay away from the populated areas before dawn licked the skies during his travels. Now though, he did not have that luxury.

For someone who did not need to sleep, Dio was fiercely attached to it eventhough the form of his thousand years inprisonment was that: to sleep. Unlike humans though, he slept a little bit differently. Whereas the mortals used beds, Dio used soft cramped spaces -like a cat would.

There hadn't been anything of the like in the penthouse suite, so he'd made do with the slightly sizeable towel cabinet; had filled it with the bed's numerous pillows and blankets to create a fluffy nest. He'd been content once he was properly situated, cold naked skin covered in silky sheets while he dozed off to a peaceful slumber.

That had been two hours ago.

He'd woken up, rudely and unceremoniously, by the loud blare of music just beyond his room's walls along with an unmistakable male voice that sang along with it. It was upbeat, designed to make one want to move and have their blood pumping. It was also designed to make the vampire scowl so hard it was a miracle how his face didn't break.

This was why he avoided populated areas: energetic morning people.

His first impulse had been to break the wall, cut the guy nextdoor in the belly and use his own intestines as a noose to hang him against the expensive chadelier. But he'd resisted, barely, knowing that he needed to keep a very low profile as to not be discovered by the Camarilla. So he'd tried to be patient, had told himself that the guy would soon leave and Dio could go back to sleep.

But he didn't and that sweet, sweet silence never came.

Sometimes, Dio could be a patient man -could wait for years and years before his patience wore thin. But that morning, he was not a patient man.

It took twelve minutes before he finally exploded out of his cabinet, its doors detaching from their hinges and flying through the air only to smack loudly against the far wall, as he exited his room in a fit of annoyed rage.

He slammed his fist twice on his neighbor's door, the action loud and powerful, before it was opened to reveal a half-dressed and sweaty.. man? He was possibly a head or two shorter than Dio and looked so effeminate -with the usual male angles replaced by curves- that the vampire's fury was momentarily swallowed by confusion. He'd seen guys like this one; all of them with the same curves, but the difference was that those had been soft and lacked definition but this one, this one was sculpted as much as it was allowed -which wasn't that much. But it still stopped Dio, made him curious why the guy even bothered developing his muscles when they ended up forming like a woman's would.

"
Err..
" The guy began, eyes wide while his face, neck, chest, and ears all bloomed in a crimson hue so deep he looked like a glowing neon light from the bar downstairs.

And the vampire realized he was still naked. He lifted an eyebrow, hands goind to rest on his hips as he stood his full height, deep garnet eyes staring the man down his nose.

"
Your music. It's too loud.
" He intoned, deep and reverberating, as if he were a king that had been displeased by his servant.

The smaller male's blush deepened, eyes amusingly skittering away only to snap back their ogling at the vampire's more than endowed member. He snapped his fingers and the guy flinched, eyes lifting to guiltily land on Dio's unamused ones.

"
Your music.
" He repeated, words turning into a hiss as he loomed over the other. "
Turn it off.
"

"
O-okay.
" Was the flustered whimper before the door was abruptly slammed shut, the racous noise dying soon after.

Only to be replaced by the quick beats of an excited heart.

Dio growled, one eye twitching in annoyance before he stomped back in his room like a petulant child.

Maybe he'd just go and harass Liam. At least then, in the Nocti Headquarters, it would be quiet.