Weight: 156 lbs

Birthday: June 6th

Nationality: German-American

Sexuality: Pansexual

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown

Eye Color: Cherry Red

Ability/Superpower: Thermal resistance

Superhero Name: Pyromaniac

Extra: Hugo wears more proper attire to hold a formal look even though he isn't anyone of high importance. Hugo has a small scar on the palm of his right wrist from cutting himself during cooking. Hugo always wears something that is red to match his eyes, whether is it a tie, a shirt, a ring, or any other attire. His red eyes are a mutation that represent his superpower.

Personality: Hugo is very resentful towards dependent people and is likely to drop anyone who constantly asks him to do something for them. He doesn't think twice a both his actions and rarely feels guilty if he caused any sort of harm to someone. Though he can feel empathic, he doesn't usually show it, giving off a more uncaring kind of aura. He can be sadistic to someone's pain, even turn a blind eye to a dying man if he doesn't consider it worth his time. Hugo does have a soft spot for food and can be easily persuaded if treated to a gourmet meal. If bothered constantly, or ask the same question repeatedly, he gets easily irritated and can easily go to drastic measures (dumping water on them, hitting them, or just giving a harsh scolding.) He can be considered heartless and cruel when looked through on the surface. Though he can be quite touchy about his emotions as well.

Likes: Horror novels, rock music, fire, motorcycles, gothic literature, all kinds of art, horror movies, anything to do with gore or supernatural horrors, bright lights, and soccer.

Dislikes: Animals such as dogs, the clanking or scratching of metal, humans, having people dependent on him, his power, dating, and anything with peanut butter.

Bio: Hugo grew up in a family that was neither rich, nor poor. They were medium classed citizens. When he was around ten years old he discovered how power of thermal resistance. His mother had accidentally left a candle lit which ended up catching flame to a blanket, turning that into a fire that engulfed the entire house. When his mother couldn't reach him due to his room being destroyed by flames, he was taken by a flame, only to realize it didn't hurt. He was able to get out of the house himself without the help of any fireman or his family, causing him to become independent at a young age. At this point, other people began to realize he was worth something, being a rare human with a supernatural power. Then they began requesting his help for all sorts of jobs. At first he was okay with helping, until they started overworking him, giving him ginormous jobs to fulfill as if he was an adult himself. This is when he became resentful towards humanity and stopped showing that he cared for any of them. Being titled a 'heartless monster' and 'a sinful soul'. Hugo learned to not care for the views or opinions of others, they didn't know his life. He destroyed contact with his family, with his friends, with everyone once he finished school and was free to live in his own.

It all started with the discovery of a mysterious power. A power Hugo didn't even wish for. He just got lucky, he got the gift of a power that should've been given to another greedy human being. One that had a big ego, one that needed to be fed attention from his victories of saving people. Not the brunet. He didn't want this power, let alone deserve it. The ability of thermal resistance didn't change his life any, it never made a new path for him to walk down. A path where he could finally be known and looked at for the intelligent person he was. In the end, they didn't want a nice guy who held a pretty smile. They wanted what the person had, the power. If there was a way people could get out of a job, out of something they didn't want to do, they would resort to using other human beings. If it helped them in the long run, they didn't care. This was the harsh reality Hugo learned at a young age.

It was a world of kill or be killed. Use or be used. To escape both of the realities, Hugo ran away from the human race itself. He closed himself off from the world, broke from the reality he lived in, tore through the pages of his own story, just to break free of an unwanted world. If he wasn't required to face the garbage that humanity was, then he'd choose not to, simple as that. In his world, there was no right or wrong, no justice or injustice. It was just a simply peaceful world where nothing would... No, nothing could go wrong for him.

Now, it wasn't like he was crazy either. If anything, the word to describe Hugo was more of an anti-social bookworm. It's not like he completely holed himself from humanity, he still held a job that required social interaction, he just chose to keep it to a minimum. He still went out and shopped for himself, it wasn't like he was completely incapable of doing such simple tasks for himself. He just preferred to stay indoors when he wasn't absolutely required to be outside. Outside meant interaction, which meant getting found out. He lived in an area where no one knew him or the power he possessed. It's not like humans would figure him out at first glance until someone who once knew him came around and spilled all of his secrets. Inside was better, safer, it ensured he could live normally.

It was a normal night for Hugo as he walked the streets. The chilled air nipping at his bare skin. The brunet held a naturally higher body temperature, countering the flames that were supposed to burn him. Nothing was different for him. He had just gotten groceries to keep himself tide over for another month before he had to take another trip into a supermarket. He looked down at the silver watch on his wrist, barely reading past eight o' clock. He had been out longer than anticipated, expecting to go shopping right after he got done with work. Sadly one of his coworkers called off and he got put on an extra shift without question. This is exactly what Hugo meant by the human race constantly depending on other people to pick up their slack. The biggest pet peeve he had. Then when he got to the store, the lines were packed with people waiting to pay. Nothing ever seemed to go his way. Ever.

This might explain why he happened to run into a random stranger, letting his grocery bag drop from his hands. It didn't take much to hear the crunching and cracking of eggs, causing him to visibly flinch. Great. Now he would be shopping again. A waste of money was in that bag. He didn't know what else could've possibly broke, perhaps the glass jar of Alfredo sauce, or the glass sodas. He didn't know what else broke, and he didn't want to know either. All he needed to have was a meltdown in public about the money he wasted on buying eggs. Most people wouldn't find it to be that big of a deal. Hugo on the other hand did. This meant he had to visit the supermarket again to buy the same things over, spend more money, interact, stand in lines, and be stuck out in the visible eye longer than he wanted to be. Nothing was worse than being outside. Absolutely nothing. This man right in front of him just ruined his day completely. Trashed it. Threw Hugo right in the garbage pile among with many other worthless humans.

"You... I don't know who you think you are, but you need to mind some manner and be courteous to the people who are walking along this street instead of running around like some... animal! You have caused me to drop my bag of groceries, which mind you, held fragile glasses in it. Oh! My eggs as well! Are you going to pay for my broken eggs? Hell yes you are, you caused me to drop my bag and break them! Bastard," he ranted, practically yelling at the stranger he bumped into. It might not have been entirely the stranger's fault, Hugo might have not been paying enough attention to save himself from making physical contact with the man. Someone had to be blamed for the eggs breaking, it surely wouldn't be him.

The brunet was fuming. If he had been a cartoon character, steam probably would've been coming out of his ears. Hell, he might even be bursting with fire. If that was even possible for him. He needed compensation and he needed it now. Nothing pissed him off more than having to depend on someone else to do something for him. This one time he would overlook it. He originally bought the eggs with the intention of using them, they were broken by someone else, he would made this stranger pay him back double if he needed to.

"Are you going to give me the money or not? I don't have all day you know! Time is ticking! So stop wasting my precious time and tell me whether you'll compensate me for breaking my eggs or not. If you don't, I hope this haunts your pathetic life that you actually wasted a poor boy's money. I may not be able to call the cops, that doesn't mean I can't make this moment of your life a living hell. Which will it be?" Nothing but spiteful words flew out of his mouth as he had a stare down with the man who broke his eggs. He was furious and he wasn't afraid to show it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Raychu

Top Posters In This Topic

attachment.php?attachmentid=35908&d=1465153611

Name:Collin "Collie" Homles

Position:Uke

Species:Human/Superhuman

Height:5'6"

Weight:118 lbs

Birthday:December 20th

Nationality:French-American

Sexuality:Homosexual

Hair Color:Platinum Blonde

Eye Color:Icy Blue

Extra Info:Collie's attire is driven by both men'a and women's style. No matter what he chooses Collie us always looking proper he is always seen with a wool scarf wrapped around his neck. Collie also has wrapped bandages around his wrists,neck, and right forearm to cover patterns entirely made of frost that mark his skin.

Personality:Collie is very patient when it came to other people.Always willing to help anyone that would need it. Due to experiences in his past Collie cannot turn away from a person who was in pain. Collie unknowingly emits this warm, approachable aura to those around him. Other members of the Force are rather surprised by this fact since it clashes with his powers.Collie takes his time before he acts on something.In In situations that he can't Collie can act on his feet but in a rush he is prone to jump into any idea that would come to him first.Collie can be easily swayed with sweet deserts and can be set to pull others close if he sees potential and interest. Collie is rather persistent and will keep at a task until he succeeds.

Likes:Sweet deserts, his pet cat, horror movies, the sight of falling snow,the supernatural, homemade cooking, and old works of literature.

Dislikes:Intense heat, very sour foods,the high pitched screaming of gulls,any food with too many spices.

Bio:Collie grew up as the only adopted son of a middle class family of five. With no collection of his family he believed the couple that took him in were his actual parents even though there were great physical differences between he and his siblings. Collie discovered his ice powers at six years old. While thinking about a popsicle he wanted the young Collie had completely froze a glass of water that he was drinking at the time. Collie then discovered his unnatural strength two years later while nudging a twenty-five foot tree during a walk on a school trip. For the rest of his childhood and the majority of his adolescence Collie kept his powers a secret to his family, his friends, just about anyone. In his third year of independence Collie had caught sight of a robbery in progress. In a fit of quick movements he froze the robber in a large block of ice. Collie was quick to leave the area in fear of getting caught, but was stopped by a member of a superhero group The Force of the Extraordinary. Collie was quicken recruited and took on the name Frostbitten for his superhuman persona.

It would always go back to snow.For as long as it could be recalled Collie would always find himself back to snow. His core held that strong sub-zero chill, that ever holding within him to simply stay there and power him.Holding all in for so long that he couldn't even contain it was just a straining process. It always felt great to just let even a little of that power out.

And what a night to let that build of power out.

Subtle breeze that pass through his pale skin, the stars overhead framed the city just perfectly. Seemed like a nice night to take a walk, or to steal a purse. Collie wasn't sure how long he had been tailing the thief but he could make a safe guess of how far. Less than a block and this chucklehead would still be running. If he didn't know any better the blonde would've thought that this man could get away from him/ That would be a rather difficult task to complete.

Not a block had passed and Collie was already skating. An icy path moved under the steel bottoms of his boots as moved down the street. Luckily for him the path he was making would disappear just as quickly as it was made. There was no way that this thief would get away from his grasp,not at the speed that he was going. Within another block he was sure that he would have his man,but he didn't expect that thief would sidestep a guy so he would bump into him. Skidding to a halt Collie couldn't stop the speed that he carried behind his skating.

The bag of groceries now on the pavement the blonde couldn't help but to wince at the subtle crack of shattering eggs, and a few glass items that he wouldn't dare to guess. Glancing back at the brunette man he was ready to apologize for what he had done.That feat would be easier said than done. The man was putting him on blast for bumping into him and breaking his eggs. He didn't need to wish that he would feel horrible because he already did. What made him feel worse was that his thief would be getting away.

Standing there with such a heated and spiteful voice droning on to him about his eggs was not helping the cold within his body to ease its way through. With a soft sigh the blonde quickly fished through his pants pocket and handed the man what he could only figure was a hundred dollar bill. He didn't know that some of the bill had caught the frost building in his hands, nor did he notice the icy patch at his feet. All that was on his mind was the thief that was getting away.

"I am truly sorry about this sir."He said humbly but quickly." Trust me that I'm much more careful than this. But I really have to go.I hope you get your eggs." Without even another word the blonde was off and running again. He cursed himself for loosing the thief and just went back to skating for it. The crook simply couldn't get far and he knew that it wouldn't be long for him to be tracked down again. There was no way that he would lose his man.

Now in this situation, the first thing Hugo should notice is the amount of money he was given. That was not the case. His thumb grazed over the frost on the bill, sending a shiver through his body. He wasn't used to the cold that this bill had on it. It was much worse than the cold winter days. Much worse. It was like his high body temperature had disappeared once his thumb touched the frost. At this time, the brunet also took the chance to look at the frost left on the ground from the stranger's feet. That wasn't normal, was it? First the bill, now the cement, this was surely not normal. He tapped his shoe against the frost, that same shiver running through his body once more. Now Hugo had confirmed he wasn't completely crazy. It countered his body heat. More like, it destroyed the heat he held. He was slightly shaking, actually feeling cold. A new sensation, something he never had the privilege of feeling.

The cherry red eyes scanned the bill over and over, noticing the price. Most people would be thankful to be given such a large sum of money over broken eggs, not Hugo. This made him feel like he was depending on some stupid stranger just because of broken eggs. This was almost equivalent to the saying 'crying over spilled milk.' That was something he didn't want to be doing. Hugo didn't feel guilty for sounding like a prick, he was only upset with himself. Taking that much money made it seem like he just extorted money from the boy. All he wanted was a few dollars to compensate for them. A hundred dollar bill was more than enough for him. It wasn't even worth getting the money if he was going to give too much like he was picking on the guy for it. Maybe he was harsh, that didn't mean he wanted a hundred dollar bill, a five dollar bill would've been just as good.

"Dammit!" He snapped, turning around, chasing after the blond boy who ran off. Hugo wasn't the most athletic person, he didn't look like he could hold up for longer than a few seconds. Appearances for him were deceiving. He could run at a quick pace, enough to catch up to the blond boy at least. This cleared his suspicion of the boy, proving that he most certainly did have a superpower. He was skating on ice, that wasn't a normal daily occurrence. This piqued the brunet's interest. Maybe that was why he followed him in the beginning. Not to return the bill and be humble, instead, he wanted to see it for himself that the blond was different. Not a normal human being, not of the same blood as people. Just like him.

"Stop! I need to talk to you! You gave me too much money," Hugo shouted at the blond as he continued to run behind him, his breath quickening. He couldn't keep running, his body wouldn't hold up for much longer. He was already tired from a long day at work, this was more physical movement than he needed to be doing. He stopped his movements, trying to catch his breath. It was so hard for him to breathe when he ran so far so fast, the breaths refusing to balance. He looked up, his eyes narrowing. "I don't know what you're doing, but it would be great if you could stop! Or at least meet me somewhere! I won't take this much money from you." He was shouting at the top of his lungs, hoping the blond would at least stop to say that.

To his great relief that thief hadn't gone that far.There was still a chance that he could wrap up this bust quickly.Skating down the street he could making out a figure dashing in front of him. If he couldn't catch him, at least he could freeze him in place so he could take the purse back.But as he was skating he could make out the slightest holler of a man behind him.

Glancing behind him the sight of the man from not too long ago had caught up with him.Collie silently groaned when he heard that he had given the man too much money.There was already so much to stretch out at that moment.The time to pull off this job successfully was beginning to draw thin.In one swift movement the blonde froze the crook's feet to the pavement as he round the corner and skidded himself to a complete halt once more.

Turning himself to face the man Collie ran a hand through his hair as a means to calm himself. The energy brimming within him was still aching to break out but other matters were more pressing at the moment."I suppose I might've given you a bit more than I anticipated.I must again apologize."Stepping closer to the brunette man Collie left frosty footsteps in his wake.Yet another side effect of the building energy within him.

"I hope you don't mind if we do go somewhere to talk.I feel it would be best if I get the chance to explain myself."Looking over the man once more he reached into his pocket once more and swapped the hundred dollar bill with a five dollar bill before speaking again. Never in his life had he felt such a burning touch.The sensation was strange, yet inviting at the same time.He had to note that for later."I should be done with this little task in twenty minutes, maybe a little less than that .There's a small café near that store that I can only guess you came from. If you wait there I'll be sure to meet you there."

He didn't know why but he could feel the slightest smile cross his face as he turned away. There was a feeling that the man had a little power of his own.To say that he wasn't excited to dive a little deeper would be a total lie.

"See you then," Hugo replied in a neutral tone, the smile on his face betraying the coldness he gave off. That touch from the thin fingers once again froze him to the core. A counteracting power to his own. One that was amazing him. The brunet never thought he could like a superpower as much as he did now. Heading off towards where he originally came from, he grabbed the bags off the street, throwing them in a dumpster as he headed towards the cafe. This was something that excites him, for the first time in a while he actually was interested in something... no, someone else. He hated people, resented interacting with walking organisms that couldn't properly act for themselves. It's not that he felt any different for this stranger he ran into, he was willing to overlook his dislike just to be able to see for himself. To be able to figure out the mysterious boy who held powers as well. It made Hugo feel like he wasn't completely alone among the idiots in the world.

The atmosphere in the cafe was warm and inviting as he sipped on his coffee. He lined it black, it was strong and kicked him awake. He didn't exactly need to be up past midnight, but since he was waiting, he needed something to wake up him up for awhile. His eyes kept dropping down to watch on his wrist, checking to see how many minutes had gone by since he had been there. Five, eight, eleven. Time wasn't on his side, every second feeling like an hour was going by. Was he wasting his time by being here, could be even guarantee that the stranger would follow through and actually meet him here. He let out many sighs as he just waited for time to pass. He never had felt so uncertain about just a simple netting, not that he many anyway, he just was super irritated he even suggested this.

Hugo tapped and tutted, grumbled and griped. He brunet laid his head in his folded arms as he loses his eyes. He didn't know how much longer he would be waiting, if he shut his eyes for a bit, then at least he could make the aching wait go by a little bit quicker. He wanted to ask the blond so many questions, wondering about his view on people. Though he doubted they would possibly have the same opinion, he still wanted to hear it. Since he had powers that could potentially help people and all. Hugo could never share a love for humanity, he couldn't share the want to protect such fragile humans. He was the kind of guy to watch them fall instead. He didn't do it for entertainment either. He could've cared less whether humans were rich or poor, living or dying. In need of help. What happened to them was out of his control and he wouldn't make it his business anymore. Once was enough to turn him off for helping humans.

Cleaning up the robber's mess was much more stressful than he even anticipated.Finding the woman that lost her purse, thawing out the crook so that he could be turned in.He wouldn't even begin to question how he rushed to find that café. All that he can say that he came in less than twenty minutes.Stepping in at first he couldn't even see the brunette man from before. From what could be seen from that man he was not a very...understanding man.

After a moment he was able to find the man at a table. Collie approached the table carefully, waving a hand to the man as he sat across from him."You wouldn't really believe how long it can take to thaw a person's feet from the pavement.I feel that you were just about to leave."Tugging the scarf around his neck the blonde eased his back against the booth.He was glad that the energy that had built up so much was finally subsiding.If it didn't he would be freezing to the seat."I think it would be best if I introduced myself.My name is Collin Homles, but everyone just calls me Collie. And as you've probably been able to guess,I have superpowers."

"Sei ruhig!" Hugo snapped, waking up to the voice interrupting his sleep. When he wasn't thinking, he'd speak German, returning to his native tongue. Well, his parents native tongue. Inside the house they practiced German, outside they spoke English. The red eyes opened as the peered up at the stranger, his lips becoming a thin line. He knew he didn't wait as long as it felt, that didn't mean he needed to hide how irritated he was that he did have to wait. At the same time, it was understandable that the blond wasn't going to be done right away. He wasn't completely ignorant to that fact, even if he didn't want to wait. The nap did make it go faster, well, fast enough to bring them to where they were now. Since the blond was there now, that meant he could finally ask the questions he wanted, be able to talk to him freely. No more useless running around trying to get his attention. No more yelling for the time being. Right now he was in a peaceful mood, something that was rare to find the brunet in. Usually he acted as if he had a stick up his ass, constantly showing nothing but anger or irritation towards people, even when he was supposed to be recently friendly at his job.

Hugo sat up straightly, giving a small yawn as he pushed some of his hair out of his face. "Hugo Serbo," he said softly from the grumble he gave when he was woken up. "It's kind of hard not to know when you handed me a hundred dollar bill that was half frozen. Though, I suppose since you were so open about admitting it, I should be as well. I also have a superpower. Don't expect it to be as fancy as yours though. It's not at all fancy." He let out another frustrated sigh as he finished off his third cup of coffee. Now that it was all clear in the air, he wasn't sure what to say next. How to start his questions. Hugo looked around awkwardly, focusing anywhere but Collin as his eyes moved around the room. This is why he didn't like interacting, he never knew what was supposed to come after introductions, if there was anything at all.

"Thermal resistance. That's my power. The ability to withstand any kind of heat. When you touched me... it actually felt like I had been frozen. I never once have felt that cold in my life. I'm amused by the fact you could do that to me, I'm more interested in your power itself. Do tell me more." The brunet was on track the moment he started speaking once more, letting his obvious curiosity show. He was wearing his emotions on his sleeve, just for the night.

((Sei ruhig! = Be quiet!))

Collie gently tapped on the tabletop as he listened to the newly named Hugo.Thermal resistance was a power that was rarely seen, even in the Force.The only he could recall with such powers was a being by the name of Pyromaniac. Some say that he was a god like being, a very stand-offish and cold being.Seeing the connection that description seemed to melt a little with him right in front of him. While ordering a cup of coffee the blonde looked over the man when he asked about his powers.It didn't take him long to find a proper explaination.

"I actually have two powers."He began."One being super strength, while another is sub-zero mastery, powers to create and hold control over ice which you've already seen.I can shoot all kinds of freezing blasts, and make a path for myself to skate on.My boots have slight steel blades on the soles,so when I make such a path I can skate off with ease.You would believe how surprised I was to see you catch up so quickly.I was even more surprised to hear of your power." Pulling off his scarf Collie revealed the bandage wrapped around his neck.It was rather strange for him to do such a thing, but he couldn't really think of much else.

As his coffee came an idea sprung forth to his attention. The man in front of him had some unforseen potential within. It wouldn't be too bad to ask dear Hugo to join the Force. He feels like he could use the reassurance, the drive to try and help those who couldn't help themselves. But he would be sure to go about carefully.Placing his cup down Collie breathed a soft cough before speaking once more." I hope I've been able to answer that one question. I think you have more for me,right?I'd be more than happy to answer them."