Dance of the Dessert (hal7283 and Zombie_In_A_Box) (18+, private)

hal7283

Haidar was enjoying every moment of it, allowing Gabriel to take the lead and explore his body. He moaned out blissfully as Gabriel's fingers got in and out of his rear, letting out the loudest moan yet when he found the most pleasant spot inside him. Looking up at the beautiful dancer Haidar smiled seductively: "How many people have touched me like this? Sadly none. Even when I wish to be entered people don't...umm...don't usually want to take charge." He let out another groan when the third finger entered him, stretching his entrance even wider.

"Take it easy, I haven't done this for a while..." Haidar chuckled and held Gabriel's head lovingly, digging his fingers into those dark, curvy hair. He was ready to take in Gabriel's length and few the pleasure of being filled up. "Come in...."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

Haidar's words surprised Gabriel, and it was apparent on his face. "So I'm the first to touch you like this? My, what a great honor..." He purred, pressing kisses to his neck and chest as he continued to work with his fingers. It really felt like he was given the honor of being the first to touch a royalty like this. While he looked at Haidar as yet another client, it still felt pretty great to be this special.

"Hold on tight." Gabriel chuckled as he pulled out his fingers, slicking his cock with the remains of lube from his fingers. He pressed the tip against his hole and slowly began pushing in, a soft groan slipping past his plump lips once he was fully sheathed. Catching the prince's lips into a kiss, Gabriel rolled his hips slightly, one hand placed on the other's hip, the other gently playing with one nipple. The stimulation from so many places was sure to bring Haidar pleasure and, hopefully, override any discomfort. "Does this feel good?" He asked after pulling back from the kiss, his lips staying parted, panting softly. He knew it definitely felt good for him - so tight and so warm... This feeling could never be pushed to the second place, it was simply the best.

Haidar continued to groan lightly as Gabriel moved his fingers inside him. He looked up at Gabriel, and wondered why was this man so different from all of the people he had slept with. It was clear that while the dancer held a fair amount of respect for him, he was not overly fearful and cautious, nor plotting and calculative, which was refreshing to say the least. When Gabriel pulled out his fingers Haidar knew what was coming next, and watched with excitement and anticipation as the dancer shifted closer while holding his erection against his own entrance. As the member entered him Haidar let out a deep groan, frowning slightly from the discomfort of being intruded, When the widest part of Gabriel’s member passed through the entrance, the rest slid in without much difficulty. It was rather nice of Gabriel to be stimulating other parts of his body, so to distract him from the discomfort of being entered. But it was probably unnecessary as his body remembered the pleasure all to well, and he could already feel his rear retracting on its own, almost trying to hold the intruding member tighter. “Yes, it feels good. And you? Enjoying me so far?” Haidar chuckled as he wrapped his legs around Gabriel and drew him closer: “No need to hold back, show me all you’ve got.”

Gabriel laughed, pressing a small kiss to his lips. "Enjoying is too light of a word for this." He replied, slowly rolling his hips. Mischief shone in his eyes as he was given the green light to go as hard as he could. Haidar didn't need to repeat that twice. Pulling out only so that the tip was inside, the man slammed back inside, aiming at his prostate from the very beginning. He had both hands placed on the prince's hips, holding him steady while he pounded into him relentlessly, without any mercy. Gabriel leaned down, pressing kisses and bites to the other's neck, shoulders and chest, leaving marks out of which some would fail to fade overnight. He let out a low, loud groan at the pleasure taking over his body, his eyes closing as he sucked on a sensitive spot on Haidar's neck, his thrusts sharp, fast, but still steady, each one hitting his prostate dead-on. Haidar was bound to not last much longer, though the same could be said for Gabriel.

Haidar moaned out loudly as Gabriel began to pound his member heavily deep inside. Even though it was him who told the dancer not to hold back, he was still caught slightly off guard because Gabriel sped up so quickly, and ravaged him with such intensity and skill, as every time Gabriel’s member thrust deep inside him, it seemed to also hit the right spot. Adding to the pleasure from his rear were the skillful kisses and bites by Gabriel around his neck, shoulders and chest, adding fuel to the already raging flames of desire.

“Ah...ahaha! Gabriel you’re really...umm...really good at this!” Haidar managed to chuckle even in the middle of all of his sensual moaning. Indeed the dancer was very skillful in bed, a sign of how much experience he had regarding this matter. While the thought of the dancer sleeping with others was slightly displeasing, for the moment Haidar thanked all the people Gabriel had slept with to train him so well. Haidar’s voice raise in pitch and volume as time went on, and he wrapped his arms around the dancer, his fingers digging into Gabriel’s back. Soon after he arched up his back and a spasm of pleasure spread from his rear to his whole body, at the same time cum burst out of his member and spread all over his chest.

Panting slightly Haidar drew Gabriel closer for a gentle embrace, caressing the dancer’s curvy dark hair he smiled: “ Honestly I didn’t expect such a fierce top from you, how full of surprises you are!”

Gabriel grinned against the prince's skin at his words. "I try my best." He whispered against his ear, closing his eyes as Haidar's moans became louder and louder. God... There wasn't a better feeling in the world, he was sure of that. The man groaned softly at the fingers digging into his back, though he supposed it had to feel the same for Haidar, as the dancer's fingers were digging slightly into his hips as well. Pressing his lips against his neck as the prince came, he snapped his hips forward a few more times before shooting sticky cum out of his cock, filling up his body to the brim. He let himself be pulled closer, slowly pulling out of him while moving his hands up to his waist.

"I'm sure there's even more for you to discover, my prince." Gabriel chuckled quietly, pulling back a bit to look at him, a teasing, playful smile across his face. "Am I correct to assume this is satisfying for you?" He asked, moving down to press a soft kiss to his lips. "Perhaps this wasn't enough?" Gabriel murmured softly, slowly kissing down from his jaw down his throat. He could be anything his clients wanted from him. He could be a submissive bottom, he could be the opposite, he could be a submissive top and a dominating bottom. Whatever people wanted, he could make it happen. It was all just an act, a big game for him.

"Yes, it was quite pleasant, but not exactly, satisfactory." Haidar smiled teasingly and sat up slightly, holding the dancer's chin close for a soft kiss: "It will take more than coming once to satisfy my appetite. Last night I let you off easy cause it was the first time we met, but tonight? Especially after you've left me hanging there for hours? I'm afraid not, my beautiful dancer."

Haidar pulled Gabriel down and easily straddled him and said: “Sorry darling, but I guess I can’t stay passive for too long after all.” Haidar pressed a passionate kiss on Gabriel and reached a hand down to hold the dancer’s length, which was still wet and slimy after cumming inside him moments before, and was beginning to soften. Haidar chuckled as he nimbly played with Gabriel’s length, massaging its sensitive tip and rubbing, pressing on the under side of the rod. Meanwhile he left a trail of kisses along Gabriel’s neck, along the jawline to his ear, and playfully licked and nibbled on the earlobe. It didn’t take long for Haidar to get the dancer hard again, and he lifted his hips, allowing Gabriel’s length to entering him again, and moaned out joyfully as it went into the deepest part of his body.

Gabriel chuckled softly, gladly leaning into the kiss. He looked up at the prince, exhaling sharply as they were turned over, with him now laying on his back, Haidar straddling his hips. "It'll be an honor to get to make you cum several times." He replied with a playful grin, his head falling backwards as his cock was gripped and teased. Soft groans and moans left his mouth as his hands found their way to Haidar's hips, holding them rather tightly.

Only when Haidar sat down on his cock did the dancer move his hands up, gently pinching his nipples. "Exactly how much longer do you plan on keeping this up?" He asked with a quiet laugh, pulling the other down to kiss at his neck. Rolling his hips, he gave a teasing thrust up, one hand sliding down to his waist while the other kept on playing with his nipple. "While I could go on for a very long time, it probably wouldn't be smart to do so..." He trailed off, giving a nip at the base of his neck, the bruise bright enough to linger on his skin for a day or two. Perhaps it wouldn't cause any troubles, at least he hoped so. Gabriel moved his hand to tangle into Haidar's hair, pulling him down for a messy, hungry kiss. He liked this, he couldn't lie.

Haidar nodded, looking down at Gabriel he answered: "Unfortunately you are right. As much as I want to do this with you till the sun rises, I do have duties to tend to in the morning." He leaned down and laid a light kiss on Gabriel's lips and smiled: "How about we finish this round and call it a night?"

With that said, Haidar got his body up and arched backwards, supporting his body with his hands at the back, and with the help of his legs he began to move his body up and down fiercely, letting Gabriel's length in and out of his rear while also making his own length wave and jump in the process. Haidar moaned joyfully from all the pleasure that was surging from his rear. sweat flow down along his body and glittered under the moon light, and pre-cum dripped down from the tip of his member down to Gabriel’s belly. He looked down at the dancer below him, and could see his beautiful features filled by pleasure, and it was indeed an appetizing sight to behold.

It’s usually harder to reach climax on the second round, but since Haidar had full control over the pacing, as well as where he wanted Gabriel’s member to hit, he was able to bring pleasure to himself quicker than expected. It also helped that Gabriel’s member seemed just the perfect size and shape, and after sometime he felt the pleasure was building up towards the threshold, letting his body weight to pull him down he moaned out as he sat down on Gabriel heavily, and simultaneously releasing his cum all over Gabriel’s belly, and even some of his chest. He stayed there panting for a short while, enjoying the lingering sensations of climax, until finally the waves of pleasure passed completely. Letting Gabriel’s length slid out of his body, he then laid down beside the dancer to rest.

Gabriel grinned, responding to the kiss by lightly biting on his lip. "Sounds good, though it'd be nice to have one more round tomorrow morning, then." He replied teasingly, squeezing his hips slightly. Watching the prince pleasure himself on his cock was definitely a sight he would never forget. Gabriel's eyes were filled with awe and admiration. He was gorgeous...

Low moans left Gabriel's mouth, at some point grabbing Haidar's cock to stroke it, bringing him towards his climax faster and faster. It was incredible, honestly. As the other sat down on his cock with so much force, he couldn't hold out anymore, emptying his load into his ass, groaning loudly at the blissful feeling. Once Haidar laid down beside him, the man smiled widely, rolling over to his side to press a few soft kisses to his lips, his neck and his chest. "It'd be smart to go and wash up before we sleep..." He murmured before continuing to leave a trail of kisses over the prince's body. He moved on top of him, lightly holding him down to press a few harsher kisses to his throat, then pulled back entirely, a playful grin on his face. "Perhaps there we can manage to extend this night for a little bit longer, too." Gabriel winked, a laugh slipping past his lips. The man got out of the bed, offering his hand for the prince. It didn't phase him that he was still naked - it would be rather stupid to dirty his clothes with cum as that would happen if he tried to dress up.