Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yakun Inventory
    Motoharu Kaburagi He Tian Shinonome Ryuuichi Kaidou Haru

Re: My Durian Adventure

.. i haven't tried eating durian fruit, i can't take the smell, , though i tried the candy and it's really nice ..

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Rumpleteaser's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory
    Kogitsunemaru Asami Tokiya Shuui

I tried durian in Australia and didn't like it but when I went to Malaysia I gorged on it. It's one of those things I don't know whether I like or not so I have to keep trying it.

The funny thing was the hotels we went to had signs saying no durians on premises.

head beneath the clouds littlespiral's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

i never liked this fruit, despite being an asian >///< the smell is too strong for me~! but somehow i can enjoy it if it is made into candy or stuffed inside a cream puff or a crepe (yup, there's a durian crepe~!) ^_^

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Junjou Egoist Gravitation Ake Nure Goyou ni Furu Yuki wa

Ohh, almost forgot about this.

I recently (well, like three months ago) discovered an asian store close to where I live and they had these durian cakes. I looked at it for a while wondering if to buy it or not and I would have wondered for way longer than needed if the cashier wouldn't have been kind enough to tell me it's really good and I should definitely try it. Well, say no more, mister. Bought it and on my merry way I went.

I don't know what kind it was, or maybe because it was baked, it didn't smell that bad. I mean, it was bad, but not throw it away immediately bad. There were like four cakes (pastry type) in the pack and I was more than curious to try it.

It was bad. It tasted like a bunch of fruits and vegetables were mixed together a bit after the due date. What I thought it was more weird is the petroleum after taste. (I don't actually know how petroleum tastes, but that's the closest I can get).

So yea, never again. I threw them all away, but not before having a laugh at one of my housemate's reaction when tasting it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles