Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    JR_TheRandomFan Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki

Re: Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

Dylani let out a soft whine when being told to go back to sleep. Just seeing Ryou as he woke up gave him some comfort,but he really wanted to see if he was doing well. It all stopped when he was pulled close to his older lover's chest. The trap was asleep within a matter of minutes.

The next morning Dylani woke up to the smell of food. Slowly he rose from the sheets, rubbing into the back of his bedhead and let out a small yawn." Ryou?" He sleepily called before getting to his feet to reach the window. As he checked he could still see the snow falling from the sky,covering the streets in a blanket of pure white. Moving off to find his older lover he quietly made his way to the kitchen. His head peeked in first before his body pulled in." Ryou,you're making breakfast?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert YellowPerch's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory
    Motoharu Kaburagi Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Aki & Tomoharu Fumihiro Motoki

At the sound of his lover's voice Ryou turned around and smiled. With his head still bandaged, Ryou continued mixing the batter until it was smooth. He put the bowl down on the counter and went over to his lover, kissing the younger male on the head. "Good morning, beautiful. I've got pancakes cooking." He then turned back around, picking up the bowl of batter and slowly poured it into the skillet on the stove, a few drops after another. He tried to keep Dylani occupied and himself busy, before Dylani noticed the bandage. He called over his shoulder at the other, "It looks like you had a great night of sleep." He chuckled at his lover's bedhead. A sight he very much liked seeing first thing in the morning. He flipped the half cooked pancake on the other side so it would finish cooking.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Looking over the man he rubbed into his chin before moving closer to start making coffee." Well,I thank you for doing this. Seems that I'll be staying in today. Classes cancelled and I can take the best guess that the café is closed as well. That snow does not look like it will be slowing down anytime soon." Pull out a couple mugs Dylani mumbled to himself before serching for the filters." Did you get into work okay last night? People were having some trouble traveling through the main roads."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

He watched as Dylani made himself coffee when he asked Ryou about getting to work alright. Ryou poured another bout of batter into the skillet before placing the bowl down and sighing. "Dylani..." He turned to his lover, gently grasping one of his hands. "The taxi I called got into an accident last night with another car. As soon as the weather clears a little more, I'll be going to visit them." Ryou paused for a moment to let the information sink in. He looked at his lover in patience. Hoping that the younger male wouldn't freak out over the news. Ryou was even surprised that his accident wasn't reported at all on the news channels. In fact, there wasn't much about the storm being reported.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

When hearing that his older lover was involved in an accident last night sent a hard shiver through his spine. His eyes widened slightly before he squeezed into his hand to calm himself down." Oh dear..." He said softly before leaning in close." I-I'm so sorry to hear that." Taking a closer look at Ryou Dylani could see the bandages that were wrapped around his body. How he didn't see them before was troubling to him. Coming closer the young blonde wrapped his arms around his waist before bringing himself into a tight hug." Was anyone else hurt?" He asked softly.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou could see how shocked Dylani was at hearing the news. He felt his hand squeezed just a little tighter before Dylani came closer and wrapped himself round Ryou. Ryou wrapped his own arms around his lover and let his chin rest on Dylani's head. The warmth of his lover made him thank whoever it was that saved him from the accident. It meant that he was alive and able to hold Dylani like this again. "Both the drivers were pretty bad off. Both of them were rushed to the hospital after they had to be pried out of their cars." He thought about what the drivers looked like when he checked on them while on the phone with the emergency dispatcher. Then a thought came to him suddenly. "Ah, shoot. In all the commotion, I ended up leaving my pak in the back seat of the taxi."

Position
    Seke
    Credits

"It's okay..." He said softly before pulling up to get a better look of his lover." All that can matter that you're safe. The pack can be gotten back,I'm sure that it would be still there. M-Mmph..." He always hated that Ryou couldn't have stayed home. If the older man was able to stay,then two people wouldn't be in the hospital. Sometimes he wondered if he could just stay with his own merit,but what could be done?" I hope those drivers pull through. I would've ran through that snow if I knew you were hurt."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

"Ran through that storm just so that you could get hurt too?" Ryou let Dylani back away enough to get a better look at him. He bent his head down and kissed his lover on the cheek. "There's no way in hell I would have been happy to see you risking your life like that." The storm was bad enough as it was with just the three of them being injured, Ryou was even lucky that he himself hadn't been so injured he had to go to the hospital, although he should go soon to get checked. Ryou sighed, thinking about the unconscious drivers. He was afraid the taxi driver would never be able to drive again. And at that thought he felt a shiver run through his body. Would the driver blame him for it? Would the other driver blame him for it? He couldn't do anything until they both woke up. And then he had to wait and see if they even wanted to see him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Letting out a small sigh the blonde pulled himself away from Ryou so he could begin prepping the coffee." If you don't have your lover looking after you,then what kind of lover would they be?" He poured in a cup of water before turning the coffeemaker on. Due to his small stature the trap was not given many physical tasks. As much as he would think so,he couldn't do them. He had to figure out how to make himself stronger,anything to pull him away from his weak state. As the coffee brewed Dylani moved to grab sugur,cream,and other sweetner for his coffee." I'm sure they would not mind seeing you. They will be fine."
    Last edited by JR_TheRandomFan; 03-17-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou let Dylani step away from him and go back to preparing his coffee. Which was fine, Ryou almost burned the pancake because of his want to touch his lover. "And I love the fact that you want to be there for me. I'd want to do the same." He flipped the pancake. "But there's no way I'd be able to handle getting into an accident myself and then finiding out you were in one getting to me." He fell silent as he watched his lover reach for things scattered variously throughout the kitchen. He enjoyed watching him for anything. It made him feel like he was a newly wedded man to one of the most amazing people he'd ever laid eyes on.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles