Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    JR_TheRandomFan Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki

Re: Winter Delight (w/ JR and YellowPerch)

Dylani breathed a loving sigh when his older lover brought him a longer, sweeter kiss. In that small bit of contact he could already feel his core heat up. He wasn't really sure what the feeling was, but he knew that Ryou already caused it.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert YellowPerch's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory
    Motoharu Kaburagi Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Aki & Tomoharu Fumihiro Motoki

Ryou pulled himself away from the hug a little bit, giving him more space between the two in order to grasp hold oh his neck and lift Dylani's head into the perfect position. Ryou took in a breath, momentarily breaking the kiss before deepening it. He wanted to feel all of his lover, every part of him. And he would do so in any way he could. He licked Dylani's lower lip, hoping he would gain access to the inside's of his mouth.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

When Ryou's pulled away from his lips Dylani's breath hitched slightly in the moment of their parting embrace. Cheeks flushed even more when those lips returned to his. Hands moving from his shoulders to wrap around his neck the blonde couldn't help but to let out a weak moan. It always seemed that Ryou knew just what to do to make him weak. t the soft pass of his older lover's tongue over his lower lip, the young trap slowly parted his lips to accept his tongue.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou heard the soft moan, a sound that he loved to hear over and over again. When he had licked over Dylani's lip, he was granted access just as soon. He didn't hesitate, but he also didn't just dive in. His tongue reached into his lovers sweet cavern slowly, passing over his teeth before reaching his own tongue. Ryou's tongue danced with his as they deepened their kiss into a more passionately erotic kiss.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Dylani could only breath another soft moan. The soft brush of Ryou's tongue against his own made his body shudder. Small hands gently tugged the hair at the back of his older lover's head the more their kiss heated up. There was something so strong about Ryou,something that made him feel safe. This man kissing him now simply took care of him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou felt Dykani reach up behind him and tug gently at his hair. He had to admit, he engaged the slight pain it caused. But he would never say anything about it. Unless Dylani already knew about it. He let a soft moan escape his throat and into the kiss. Ryou let his tongue roam over the roof of his lovers mouth before returning to his tongue. But soon the desire to breath overpowered the both of them and he pulled away gasping for air a licking across his lips at the strand of saliva that fell once more on his chin.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

Dylani panted gently when they finally pulled away for air. The string of saliva running down both their chins caused his cheeks to heat up even more. Pulling head away from the back of his lover's head and looked down."S-Sorry...I just had to hold on to something..."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou chuckled and licked his lips. He ran his thumb over Dylani's chin, wiping off the strand of saliva on his own. Then he winked. "Don't worry about it. In fact....it felt good." He knew he wasn't going to say anything before. But the look in his lovers eyes made him want to tell him he was okay with him pulling on his hair.

Position
    Seke
    Credits

With a soft huff Dylani relaxed slightly before leaning against him. He didn't like to make his lover uncomfortable. The trap always seemed to set someone off with how he looked. It was assuring that Ryou was all right. Sighing softly he curled up against Ryou's chest." Ryou,this is a random thing to bring up, but I'm thinking of growing out my hair." Dylani's hair was already covering most of her hair, but he had been wanting to make it longer." Would you think I'd good with longer hair? I haven't grew it out since my freshmen year in high school."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    YellowPerch Inventory

Ryou held Dylani close when he collapsed against his chest. They had fallen silent for a very quick moment before the other was asking him another question. Longer hair? His hair was already long enough. But Ryou wasn't going to say anything against it. "I think you'll look good no matter what you do. But personally, I like the length of your hair now." He ran his fingers through the others hair then. When he came to the end of a strand of hair, he held it between his thumb and forefinger. He leaned down and kissed it with a smile. "But if you wish to grow it longer, I won't say anything against it."

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles