The Red Star~ {Raychu & Sosuke0549}

Sosuke0549

"So you suddenly changed your mind."

Hirai clicked his tongue with a 'tsk', disproving of the snide comment made. Sure, maybe he wasn't hungry before, that didn't mean he wouldn't eat at all. Maybe he was a bit hungry, he just had a hard time deciding if he would ever eat the human food or not. He just wasn't a fan of of like Isao seemed to be. He rarely ate enough anyway, he preferred to just not eat at all. Not because he wasn't hungry, he just had no motivation to find something decent to eat. A lot of times he had resorted to eating mice and small rodents as a younger kid, unsure of eating anything that appeared to be poisoned in his eyes. He was a bit overdramatic, he already knew that, he just had standards. Human food wasn't one of them. "That was uncalled for. You did offer, I just decided to accept it instead," he snapped slightly, earning a small frown from the fox. The tengu demon didn't see a need to maintain the best of terms with Yuki like Isao did. Rude comments weren't needed, he was going to express that.

"Um...there's bacon... I could make breakfast.. bacon eggs and toast... or...There's some patty meat in here for burgers. "

Isao gave a small hum in response as he thought about what would be best. A burger sounded good, he just wasn't sure the Tengu demon would be so willing to take that as the choice. They were going to need to learn to get along if they were going to make this whole partner thing with Yuki work. Even though nothing was said, it was obvious they already decided on the same thing. They were both there with him, they won Yuki's trust, in the end, it was them. Both of the demon's together, not a singular one. "I want a burger!" He exclaimed excitedly, only to have the other talk about having the bacon at the same time. Their eyes met into a small glare. He would go down with the patty, he wanted a burger. This was just his childish trait coming to light. He smiled widely when the other shrugged, giving into having a burger instead. He was surprised that didn't fight about it. Though it was just food, maybe it didn't matter to the other that much.

"I want the bacon," Hirai said softly, only to have the boisterous Isao over talk him. He couldn't say he was surprised, they didn't seem like the pair that would agree much on the same things. When their eyes met, his lips became a thin line. Was the other actually glaring at him for wanting bacon? It's just food, why was it that big of a deal to throw a fit over it? He would never understand Isao or the way he thought, he didn't want to try either. He wanted nothing to do with the other, knowing it would only give him a headache in the end. The Tengu looked back at Yuki, shrugging. "Burgers it is then..." Once again he spoke softly, giving into the other. This wasn't worth putting up a fight. It was just food. Honestly, anything was fine as long as he got fed. Burgers sounded just as good, he figured he would just compromise instead of arguing over something so petty. Food was food. He was hungry, he needed food. That's it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Raychu

"That was uncalled for. You did offer, I just decided to accept it instead" [/Quote]

Yuki glanced at him before his eyes fell to the ground. It didn't mean to sound rude or disrespectful. He waited from the two to males to make up there minds

It doesn't take long for Isao to make a decision.

"I want a burger!"[/Quote]

He exclaimed excitedly, however Hirai wanted bacon...of course they'd choose the opposite thing.

"Oh... um..well-"

Yuki thought about making both so the two would be Happy, it wouldn't be too much trouble-

"Burgers it is then..."[/Quote]

Yuki's eyes widened slightly in surprise. The other shrugged, and actually went along with Isao, which was very rare!

"A-Are you sure? "

He bit his lip, waiting to hear a answer before sighing.

"Ok...I'll get started on dinner, I don't need any help so, you guys can just sit in the living room, no feet on the coffee table and no breaking anything please."

He narrowed his eyes at them as if giving them a warning before going in the refrigerator to get the food and ingredients. It wouldn't take long too cook dinner for the three of them.

------------------------------------------------

"Dinners ready.."

It had been so long since Yuki actually made dinner and ate with another person other than himself. He missed having his mom and dad. They were rarely ever in his life since they traveled constantly. He realized just how lonely he was threw out his young life. He made plates for his two guests, even making fries to go with the meal, however on Hirai's plate were four strips of bacon he had quickly made. It only took a extra 8-10 minutes. He gave a small smile as the two came and got there plates.

"Um.. you can eat in the living room just don't spill anything please. "

He said poring himself some pink lemonade.

"Do you want lemonade, coke...or water?"

"Ok...I'll get started on dinner, I don't need any help so, you guys can just sit in the living room, no feet on the coffee table and no breaking anything please."

Sitting, waiting patiently, something Isao hated doing. He stomped his way off the living room, sprawling himself off on the couch so the other would have no room to get on. He kept tossing and turning, shifting his arms and legs, trying to keep from the urge to just go bother Yuki once more. Being quiet and calm wasn't his favoring thing to do. When it came down to it, he was capable of doing this kind of thing, it just wasn't in his personality to do it all the time. He kept huffing and puffing, sighing and grumbling, showing his detest for practically being told to sit and be good while his food was being made. His agitation only got worse when the bird seemed to scold him, growling like a dog even though he was still in his human form. He probably would have bit Hirai if it weren't for him trying to remain peaceful to remain on Yuki's good side. One minor mistake could lead to him getting thrown out on the street, everything he worked so hard for being thrown out the window. Though, he couldn't say the red star would be safe if he got kicked out, that most likely being the only reason they were there. It was obvious the other needed them, they wouldn't be rid of so easily. Demons knew tricks and cheats to make a human agree to any ting, this included the boy they wanted so much. Using a weakness to their benefit.

Hirai clicked his tongue again instead of using words to express himself. Unlike the fox, he just sat quietly, playing with his fingers. The huffing and sighing was irritating him, the noise scratching at his ears. It really was horrible to be around Isao for so long, they had nothing in common. The dumb fox was just so ridiculously childish, everything that didn't go his way upset him, a temper tantrum slowly rising in the other. He didn't want to be around when Isao's lid finally blew. He hadn't even been around Yuki a day and the other was already pissing both of them off in seconds. Unneeded comments got on the tengu's nerves, rules being laid out caused the kitsune to snap. None of these were good for them. Yuki would learn real quick, it's hard to take just one demon, he had to take two. Two stubborn demons who probably wouldn't bend. "Shut up. Keep your childish antics in silence, I'm not going to tolerate your ridiculous fit," he snapped at Isao, earning a glare in return, silence filling the room once more. He really couldn't bring himself to get along with the fox, it seemed impossible. A dumb brute, and a mature, silent bird. Nothing in that combo seemed good for either of them. He needed to hold his hands out often to say stop. Wanting nothing to do with the fox.

"Dinners ready.."

Isao sat up, jumping off the couch at the word dinner. He was exactly like a dog, running to get his meal from his master, that didn't bother him a bit. He was hungry, he wanted food, Yuki provided food. For that, he was thankful for having the boy around. He shook his head violently no to the question if he needed a drink, food being the only thing on his mind. The fox was power walking back to the couch, sitting down and immediately lifting the burger as he bit into it. It tasted amazing. He loved meat in general, it could've been completely charred and he still would have loved it just the same. Meat was meat, anything that was meat was good enough for him. He wasn't ever picky when it came to eating his meat. He enjoyed what he had and that was that, just like a good dog would do. He truly did symbolize man's best friend, except, he was a cheat to the supposed best friends. He didn't really care for them like he did himself, he was a top priority to him, not them.

Isao only retrieved his food when the other was out of the living room, making his way slowly to the kitchen. Like Isao, he was excited to eat, though he would only express that by words, not facial expressions like the fox did. He found words meant a lot more than a simple smile could, a smile could mean anything. Certain words you chose could only mean a few, they didn't need to be analyzed and interpreted if you made yourself very clear. He grabbed his plate, only to find the bacon on it, his lips going into a thin line. Not because he was angry, because he found feel a small smile tugging at his lips, gracious the other actually thought about him in some way, even if it was just some food. "Thank you, it's very kind of you. I don't need any beverages, thanks for the offer," he said in a softer tone than usual, grabbing his plate as he went back into the living room, sitting on the floor. Yuki didn't seem so bad, that didn't mean he would be happy for his. Isao was still there, a fox who was extremely and to deal with, not wanting to ever face him. Yuki on the other hand, he could deal with.

Yuki smiled a little as the two got their food. Isao was more cheerful then ever. You would of thought that the demon had never had human food with the way he acted, much less even eaten before. And as for Hirai he was last to get his food and Yuki couldn't help but glance at the ground seeing the thin line on his face. Was he mad? He thought the other would be happy he made him some bacon.

"Thank you, it's very kind of you. I don't need any beverages, thanks for the offer," [/Quote]

Yuki glanced up at him. He said thank you.. that means he was happy. Right?

"Y-Yeah no problem"

He said softly. He watched as the two left and ate in the living room, but he stayed in the kitchen eating and cleaning up the mess he had made.

As he washed the dishes he thought about what the the two said to him when they first met. That he was different. That he could give them strength and power...and in return, they'd protect him. He still didn't full understand what was going on...so much was happening and all so quickly. How could He wrap his head around it?

Growing up...Yuki never felt special. He felt cursed. He felt like a freak! He still remembered all that teasing he went threw. Being called a lair for telling his peers and parents that the monsters were the reason he was so clumsy. That they were doing bad things and hurting him. Didn't they see them? Why couldn't they see them? WHY COULD HE ONLY SEE THEM?! It wasn't fair!

freak!

No!

Lair

No! No! I'm not-

Pathetic!

No!

Clumsy

Stupid!

Weirdo!

STOP IT!

"Ah!!"

Yuki snapped out of his bad thoughts when he realized he had cut his finger, washing the kitchen knife. The pain had brought him back to reality.

He winced reaching for a paper towel.

However the human had no ides that the scent of his blood filled the air, no doubt drawing his guests to him. It was sweet...and mouth watering. No demon could resist it...it was such an arousing and intoxicating smell.

Ah!!"

Hirai was calmly eating his food. It was quite delicious, only until the scent of blood tickled his nose. He set he plate on the coffee table and took no time making his way to Yuki. However, the fox had the same idea, and they ere competing to see who was going to get their faster. Hirai had won this round as he yanked Yuki's hand away from the paper towel as he stuck it the finger inside his mouth. The taste of the human's blood went onto his skin, making him shudder. This was the best taste he's ever had, he loved being able to have it. When Isao whined and touched his head, he hissed like a cat and he kept tasting the blood, licking it from the wound. It stopped. He could no longer taste any ting, it was just wet skin. He pulled back examining the finger, his eyebrows knitting together. It was healed, did he do this? "Damn," he mumbled, letting the hand to as he returned to his food, eating that. There was a pain in his stomach for a taste of Yuki once more, an annoying craving he couldn't fulfill.

Isao was happily eating his food, stuffing his face. He heard the cry, though he didn't know what it was, he followed Hirai into the kitchen, closely behind. However, the smell of Yuki's blood hit him and he was trying to the close the distance faster, wanting the taste. He lost, Hirai had beat him there and was already sucking on the finger. "Hirai! Let me have a taste!" He was whining has he reached his hand out to touch the head, only to be hissed at in return. He wasn't surprised, if it was him, he would've probably hit them. Hirai was finished sooner than not, examning thrnfingsr as the bleeding stopped. Humans don't have a self heal, he was sure of it, how did Yuki heal? When Hirai left, he stayed, a large pout on his face. "No fair Yuki! I want a taste too! Rules are rules my ass!" He grabbed the shoulders of Yuki, leaning down and picking up his neck. It wasn't as good as blood, but he could deal. He pulled up and gently kissed the lips of the younger boy as he picked against them. He was going to get a taste somehow.

Yuki winced holding the cloth to his finger, jumping when Hirai suddenly came into the kitchen with non-human speed, and before he could react or say anything, Hirai yanked his hand away from the paper towel And placed it into his mouth. Yuki's eyes widened and he wasn't sure if he should be flustered...or disgusted. Was it possible to feel both emotions at the same time?

Yuki suddenly tensed, trying to pull away from the demon. His finger that was in the others mouth burned! It hurt!

"Ahh- "

When the sudden burning sensation stopped, Hirai pulled back examining his now healed finger.

Yuki was surprised!

"I-it's healed? "

Could demons heal a cut or wound just by licking it?

"Damn,"[/Quote]

He heard the other mumbled, letting him go and disappearing into the living room to finish his plate. He wanted to thank him, but what Hirai said made him hesitate.

"No fair Yuki! I want a taste too! Rules are rules my ass!" [/Quote]

He glanced at the other. A taste? So...they didn't come because they heard his cry, they came...for a taste... they only wanted...his blood?

Isao suddenly grabbed his shoulders leaning down to pick at his neck, which was very sensitive. Yuki shuddered trying to pull away.

"N-no Isao! Stop-"

He protested. The fox gently pulled him into a kiss, making Yuki unwilling give him some of his energy.

"N..nnh-"

This was a game to them! A contest! And yet...he didn't know why? Something was missing... there were things the two demons weren't telling him...but what?

N-no Isao! Stop-

Hirai was going to be the one that just let it happen. He saw the childish impulses of the fox, however, it was almost going overboard. Yuki had said stop, so that meant Isao should stop. He wouldn't though, the fox was a dumb brute who just took what He wanted, which was bad for Yuki and their relationship of trust. This would not build trust. This needed to be fixed before Yuki might kick them out. If that were to happen, he might as well send the fox to an early grave now for taking his once in a lifetime opportunity. The tengu demon was back in the kitchen no time, prying the fox off of Yuki's lips as he forced him to bow, following in the same actions. There was a whine of detest, he didn't care though. The choice by the bird was made, make up with the red star before they got sent away. "He's very sorry for his actions. I'm very sorry. I should have properly asked you if it was okay to touch you. Isao and I will take any scolding or punishment you give," he said in a smooth tone. If anything, he hoped this could make the boy feel more at ease with them. Isao grumbled for a few minutes before he spoke up, deciding to play along. That was good, this might actually work out in their favor.

Isao heard the stop, loud and clear, that word meant nothing to him. He wanted his kiss, he wanted Yuki. In fact, his body was craving to be able to just land a single hand on the boy. He wanted him badly. So bad his mind was nothing but mush that sat inside his skull. He couldn't think with his head being muddled, all he knew was he a ages a taste. That was his mission, a goal he set that he would reach in no time. Well, he would've in the tengu demon hadn't rudely pulled him away from Yuki. A needy whine escaped his throat once their lips had parted. Next thing the fox knew, he was being forced into a bowing position of respect as the bird laid down their apology for both of them. He kitsune wasn't sorry though, the tengu started it by turning it into a race, now here they were, apologizing for a simple mistake make. Isao was whining and grumbling before caving in and allowing himself to ease into the position he was forced into. "Yes, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I understand if you would like me to leave. Perhaps you'll consider letting me stay if I properly restrain myself?" He fox was hopeful in his words. It should've been enough to convince Yuki he wasn't so bad. He just went a bit off of the leash, going nuts with freedom.

He was so close.. too close! And he was kissing him!! Yuki shivered as the Fox was suddenly pulled away from him. He tensed, using his arms to shield him, scared. Hirai forced the other to bow but it was pretty clear that he didn't want too, let alone apologize.

"W-why'd you do that. "

He muttered, his voice cracked a little.

"He's very sorry for his actions. I'm very sorry. I should have properly asked you if it was okay to touch you. Isao and I will take any scolding or punishment you give,"[/Quote]

Yuki stared at them...but after a moment his eyes fell.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I understand if you would like me to leave. Perhaps you'll consider letting me stay if I properly restrain myself?" [/Quote]

"J-Just don't do it again!"

He quickly left the kitchen, running up stairs to his bed room. He didn't understand the demons.. you can't just go around kissing people! He had personal space! He had feelings! He wasn't a toy! And why... why did he heel from Hirai just licking him?

It still didn't make much sense to him. He felt like the two demons were keeping something from him... But what?

Could he truly trust them?

"J-Just don't do it again!"

Is so frowned as he watched the other run off, sighing unhappily about this situation. It's not like he had meant to cause such a fuss, it's just, rules were hard for him to follow. He wasn't used to being tied down something as stupid as rules. Now he was, now he was being treated as if he was owned by the simple idea of following rules. Yuki was so inconsiderate to think demons isn't followed rules whenever they were told. That wouldn't be the case with many, though, many might not even hold back when it came to Yuki at all. Still, it wasn't fair. Another that wasn't fair, was the look he was given by the irritating bird that followed the human upstairs. For what, he didn't know, but he felt the possessive urge rise into him again. He didn't want Yuki to be swept away by some cunning bird like Hirai. If anything, Isao would probably kill the demon before that happened, not wanting to share. Which caused this mess in the first place, great. Isao returned to the couch to continue to his food as he pouted. Hirai went to go talk with Yuki, about what? Would it turn out in o my the birds favor? Would it work in both of theirs? Why? So many questions rolled through the fox's head as he waited for both of their return.

Great. Now Hirai had to fix the mess created by the stupid fox. Just wonderful, fantastic even. He watched Yuki run off, his eyes board owing into a glare at the stairs. He couldn't entrust the job of talking calmly to the fox. He had no self control over Yuki. Hirai did, but then that meant he was being automatically volunteered for the talking. Which was something he wasn't even that good with. How ironic. The bird shot a nasty look at Isao before disappearing up the stairs. He gently knocked on Yuki's door before entering. He closed the door behind him, but sat on the floor against it, as if keeping this distance could possibly change their situation. Approaching Yuki might be too hasty, cause him to think the bird might do something, thank you Isao. "I know... You aren't used to this. Neither are we. As demons, rules don't really matter to us. We are meant to break them. I understand that there is a personal boundary that you want to set down, it's just hard for us to easily cooperate. Rules are always meant to be broken, we are the ones who break them. Isao and I are trying, you are being quite demanding with these rules. I know that him kissing you wasn't something you can just play off, we understand. Just try to understand... We don't like rules, Yuki," the voice calm and smooth. This would make the fox indebted to him. He's helping both of them.

Yuki sighed as he sat on his bed, surprised when he heard a gentle knock on his bedroom door. He looked at the ground. Not saying anything as Hirai entered, closing the door behind him. He kept his distance and began speaking.

"I know... You aren't used to this. Neither are we. As demons, rules don't really matter to us. We are meant to break them. I understand that there is a personal boundary that you want to set down, it's just hard for us to easily cooperate. Rules are always meant to be broken, we are the ones who break them. Isao and I are trying, you are being quite demanding with these rules. I know that him kissing you wasn't something you can just play off, we understand. Just try to understand... We don't like rules, Yuki,"[/Quote]

His voice calm and smooth and yet...

"I don't care if you like rules or not! I didn't ask for this...Y-you don't have to be here! I never asked you to save me! I never asked to be this..Red Star you both say I am! ..."

He stared down at his hands, what exactly was he to them? He still didn't understand what the red star was...Was he a monster? Was he even human? What made him different?

"I was fine before and I'll be fine now!"

I'm scared...I don't know what to do...what to believe...if your trustworthy.

"G-get out! "

----------------------------------------------

"So this is where the Red Star is hidding? I sense two demons with him."

The beautiful demon clan leader of the serpents smiled. As two other demons who guarded her, keep her close.

"Yes your highness, should we attack? "

"Only if they interfere. We mean no harm...yet."

Her eyes flickered red as she jump up to Yuki's bed room window with nonhuman skills.

"Finally! I found you! "

She smiled. Shattering the window and coming inside with no warning.

---------------------------------------------

Yuki Suddenly jumped and turned to his window after hearing a female voice. Before he knew it the window shattered and glass was scattered across the floor.

"W-who are you! "

She stood glaring at Hirai. Her voice growing bitter.

"How disgraceful! I do hope That filthy bird hasn't harmed you. My name is Sakura Yuri. And I've come to marry you Red Star~ please tell me that your not his. I fear I might have come too late. "

"M-marry?! I don't belong to anybody! W-What are you talking about? "

She glanced at the bird.

"interesting. It seems you do not know your position my dear husband~ I mean you no harm.."

Sakura's two guards stayed outside the house. But alert if they needed to attack or if there beloved princess calls them.

"I.. I don't...understand. "

"Do you wish to understand human? I can tell you everything~ "

She was just as powerful as Isao and Hirai. She was on the same level as them. If they attacked a clan leader for no reason then... they could possibly start a war between clans. Which would be very... very bad.

"What's your name?... Red Star. "

For a moment... Yuki felt enchanted. Her voice was so sweet. So alluring. And she was simply gorgeous.

"...I...m-My..My name? ..."

• 2 weeks later...

Hirai only needed seconds to go from the harmless human form he was in back to the demon form he originally held. It didn't take much to see how hostile he was becoming with just the she demon showing up. He wasn tensing as she stated the word husband over Yuki. Being called a filthy bird was no is not to him, especially not one for him to get his feathers ruffled over. He was used to this kind of abuse, used to this kind of behavior from even his own kind. Hearing a possessive tone used over Yuki sent a raging fire through his body. Even if they were just fighting, he didn't care. He wouldn't leave Yuki alone to another demon, especially a threatening one such as her. He knew he couldn't attack without fair cause, that didn't mean he wouldn't defend what was his. Well, was going to be his. He didn't want to let Yuki go. He already has to share the boy with Isao, there was no way he would just give him up.

"Yuki. His name is Yuki. I dare you to lay a single finger on him and I'll have you sliced in two. Do you understand me?" Hirai outstretched his wing to cover up Yuki, giving a threateningly glare to this she demon. He got pushed out of the way when the door opened, retracting his wings as Isao came barreling through the door. For once, the bird was happy to have Isao there. His brute force might actually be of use. There was no way they would give Yuki up, they had a fair shot if they fought together.

Isao heard the shattering of the window, the new scent filling his nostrils. He panicked, that wasn't Hirai or Yuki. He dropped the human form as he ran upstairs and barged into the room. His suspicion was right. There was he clan leader of the snakes right there. From what he could tell, she planned to take his toy. His Yuki. His ears flattened as he saw her, his tail swaying in a threatening motion. Hell, he was even growling. He didn't want to give Yuki up to anyone, it was bad enough Hirai got part of him. Even if he hated the bird to death, he was glad to have him there. It's not like he could just try and take on a clan leader by himself. He had confidence in himself when it came to fighting, that didn't mean his ego covered up the fact he couldn't beat her. He was very well aware of this.

"I don't know what she told your or asked you to do, I don't care either. Yuki, don't listen to this disgusting demon. She's dangerous and no good for you. Me and Hirai just wish to protect you. Give us that, please," Isao said loud and clearly, the growling becoming louder. His eyes narrowed, never once looking away from the she demon. He would kill her before she had a chance to take Yuki. War or not. Demons knew not to take another demons toy. They didn't care of the outcome, someone was going to die. This time, it wouldn't be him.

In seconds Hirai had him close, outstretching his wing to cover and shield him. The human was a little frightened by the boys true form.

"Yuki. His name is Yuki. I dare you to lay a single finger on him and I'll have you sliced in two. Do you understand me?"[/Quote]

Yuki stared up at Hirai...he was protecting him.

Suddenly Isao came bursting through the door with brute force, He was also in his true form. He had ears and tail like a fox, and was growling like an animal. Even tho Yuki had seen the others true form before, he still was a little surprised by it. He wasn't use to seeing them so... different.

"Oh.. is that so bird. "

She said, being snarky. She looked at Isao from head to toe and frowned, crossing her arms.

"A Fox and a Bird? Such an odd par..Don't tell me you two are sharing the boy."

"I don't know what she told you or asked you to do, I don't care either. Yuki, don't listen to this disgusting demon. She's dangerous and no good for you. Me and Hirai just wish to protect you. Give us that, please," [/Quote]

Isao said loud and clear. Yuki was so surprised by there appearances that he forgot about his surrounding for a moment. He bit his lip glancing at the female. Who was she really....and why did she act like she knew more then she was letting on.

"I...I "

"Protect? ha! Don't make me laugh. Hahaha. Is that what you told him? That you'd protect him? hahaha! "

She laughed, smirking as Isao growled at her.

"Down boy..You act like I'm trespassing, but Yuki doesn't belong to a clan yet.. not to you or me. He belongs to no one as he so sweetly put it."

She looked at Yuki with a tender smile.

He quickly looked away, scared.

"W-What do you want, What do you mean when you say.. that I don't know m-My position.. H-hirai and... Isao..are my--"

"There lying to you."

She says flatly. Making Yuki shutter at the thought.

They have faild to tell you Your true propose, they don't wish to protect you dear Yuki. They wish to have you. Mate with you, The power you posses...and perhaps even devour you."

She leaned against the wall glancing out the window.

"Such a cruel fait you have Red Star. So much blood...

"W..what do you mean.. Your lying!"

"Dear husband, what would I lie? You deserve to know the truth... Every 100 Years, a special human is born. There kiss gives demons energy... There blood heals and prolongs a demons life...Having Sex with them will increase a demons strength, ability's and powers...And eating there flesh Will make a demon immortal...These human's are known as The Red Star. They were given this name because every Red Star has a red star shaped birth mark somewhere on their body. They also carry a alluring scent that can drive demons with no self control insane. The sweet smell of cherry blossom's. And that scent is only revealed When The Red Star turns 17. Once it's revealed Demons will come near and far, weak or strong, for the human. Demon clans will fight for ownership of the Red Star...For which ever clan has the Red Star... will be the most powerful for the next 100 year's, and feared.. There are 9 clans, and only the clan leaders can claim you. Each air desiring power, and wishing to not let there people down. Some will come to marry you...to eat you...to capture you...rape you, and then there are rouge demons, people that have left the clan or betrayed it wanting your power for themselves or to even overthrow their leaders.. Then you have the weak demons.. one's who can't fully control themselves or main rain a human form.. "

She looked to Yuki.

"Your fait has been decided. However you are lucky,for most Red Stars never got to choose who takes them... I'm offering my self as a choice. Marry me.. an no clan will touch you. I guarantee your safety ...and..I do not seek immortality...just your power...I want you to have a choice Yuki.. That is the least I can do for you..now that you know the full truth...won't you come with me? Leave these two foolish demons. They can't protect you...for the time will come when each of their clans will want you for themselves. There is no sharing...only ownership. Unless you plan on letting all 9 clan leaders have there way with you in bed for as many times as needed..If that happened you'd die before the 4th demon could touch you.."

She glared at Hirai and Isao.

"The longer Your unclaimed, the more death and fighting with occur. The more danger your put into..."

"STOP! J- Just stop! I.. I can't! "

He fell to his knees. If what she said was true...then... his life was ruined. He was toy to Isao and Hirai. It all made sense now.. it explained the way that they acted... why they saved him.. why they were being nice to him.. why they wanted to protect him... they did it so they could gain his trust only to use him..

"Y..your.. your using me... ALL OF YOU JUST WANT TO USE ME!!"

"That is your fait... to be used Yuki..."

Tears started to fall from his eyes. He had no future. So much for finishing school.. going to collage, falling in love...everything was being taken from him the moment He turned 17.

"JUST LEAVE! All of you! Just leave me alone. "

He sad sadly. Sakura sighed.

"Very well.. I'll return tomorrow for your answer.. but please do remember that unlike other Red Stars who were raped and devoured... you do have a choice... You are a very lucky Red Star."

She smiled and jumped out the window. Leaving the way she came in.

"You too! YOU GUYS LEAVE TOO! "

He glared at them standing And yelling threw his tears.

"You liers! I let you into my home! The only reason your doing all this is for power! It all makes sense now! I hate you! I hate all of you! Get out! OUT OF MY HOUSE !"

He sobbed. He couldn't trust anyone anymore.

Hirai felt a pang of guilt when she pointed out they hadn't shared the information yet. It hasn't been long enough for him to try and explain to Yuki either. He wanted to take it slow, not let it crash at a single moment. Just like it was now. All because of this stupid she demon. He clicked his tongue as she continued to throw underlying insults at him. He didn't care if she was also making digs at the fox, he could die for all the bird cared, that didn't mean he was okay with being insulted so heavily. She was a menace, destroying everything that he built with Yuki. All of the trust gained, the bonding between him and the boy. Nothing would stay now that she had to open her mouth. Nothing but a disgusting demon that needed to be eliminated from the world. If she wanted to make herself so openly known, try to stand on the highest pedestal, Hirai just needed to knock her down. Put her I her place. Make her feel like the inferior one compared to them.

Isao didn't let up on his growling, only getting louder when she decided to refer to him like a dog. Being told 'down boy' only lit the fire inside him more. The fox wanted nothing more than to wrap his hands around her thing neck and break it in half. In fact, he wanted to break every single bone in half until she was paralyzed. A splendid punishment for talking so openly. Like she had a right to say if they failed or not. To give her opinion if they could or couldn't share. Isao didn't follow his clan, Hirai didn't seem like he would be the kind of demon to either. They were just taking Yuki as their own. He couldn't deny that they were using the boy, but he didn't lie when he said he'd protect Yuki. The fox had a soft heart for humans. Even if the boy was the Red Star that didn't mean anything besides he could give them power. He still felt like he wanted to protect the boy, like a loyal dog would his master. Isao was no dog either. It should mean a lot to the boy that he was even putting himself in such a low position.

"Dammit Yuki! Shut up for a minute!" Hirai snapped as he hit the wall with his fist. Hearing the words I hate you and get out were irritating him. His usually soft voice had started booming in the silent room. He grabbed the fox's wrist before he had a chance to leave, his face contorting in disgust at having to touch Isao. "Did you hear nothing she said? Other demons will come and attack you, rape you, eat you, and so many more. Hate me... Hate us all you want, that doesn't mean you should kick us out. I won't lie and say I wasn't using you, I wasn't lying when I said I'd protect you either. Did I once completely claim you? No. Did I try and control you as if you were mine? No. Use us as we are using you. A beneficial relationship. We can protect and serve you, keep harm from coming your way. We just need a little bit of something here and there. I'll even wait if that's what you want me to do. I'll wait until you're ready to give me a treat. Don't throw us out and make a mistake."

Isao's ears flattened as he was screamed at, turning as he was about to leave the room. Then he felt a hand grabbing his wrist. Long, bony fingers against his skin. He shook the tengu's hand off as he watched in shock at how the bird was acting. He hadn't once gotten loud or even showed he cared this much. Nothing but anger was resonating off of Hirai, for once it wasn't a bad thing either. It could work to their benefit. "He's right. We were using you. But unlike that she demon, we weren't taking ownership. We don't want that, even if it means we will share. Though that's odd for demons to do. I won't even ask for anything in return besides being allowed to remain in your house. I wouldn't feel right if I just left you knowing all the things that could happen you if we left. Sorry if I'm being selfish but I'm not going to leave," he said softly, crouching down as he slowly ran his fingers through the boy's hair. It was honestly dangerous to touch Yuki right now. For all he knew, the boy could try and hit him. That didn't matter, he wanted to sloth Yuki somehow. "Apologizing isn't my thing so, I'll be more honest and won't lie to you again."

"Dammit Yuki! Shut up for a minute!"[/Quote]

Yuki flinched hearing Hirai yell at him, holding himself as the other hit the wall with his fist making a loud sound. It was odd, because usually Hirai was the calm one with a soft voice but now.. he was raising his voice. Yelling back at him. Yuki quickly shut his mouth, sniffling.

"Did you hear nothing she said? Other demons will come and attack you, rape you, eat you, and so many more. Hate me... Hate us all you want, that doesn't mean you should kick us out. I won't lie and say I wasn't using you, I wasn't lying when I said I'd protect you either. Did I once completely claim you? No. Did I try and control you as if you were mine? No. Use us as we are using you. A beneficial relationship. We can protect and serve you, keep harm from coming your way. We just need a little bit of something here and there. I'll even wait if that's what you want me to do. I'll wait until you're ready to give me a treat. Don't throw us out and make a mistake."[/Quote]

Yuki curled up in a ball.. his life shattering into a million pieces. Let them stay...or let them go... risk being attacked, or... marrying a stranger.

"He's right. We were using you. But unlike that she demon, we weren't taking ownership. We don't want that, even if it means we will share. Though that's odd for demons to do. I won't even ask for anything in return besides being allowed to remain in your house. I wouldn't feel right if I just left you knowing all the things that could happen you if we left. Sorry if I'm being selfish but I'm not going to leave," [/Quote]

Why Did they care? Why would they wish to remain?! They weren't his friends. So why? The two of them were about to turn the demon world upside down.. and perhaps start a war... all for the red star that they refused to claim. Did they know that? They if things continued this way... They'd possibly die?

Yuki sobbed in his knees, trembling softly, he tensed up when he felt someone's fingers slowly run threw his soft hair.

"Apologizing isn't my thing so, I'll be more honest and won't lie to you again."[/Quote]

Yuki slapped the others hand away. Looking up at Isao.

"Get out.. just get out of my room. I just wanna be alone! Please just leave me alone! "

He wanted the demons to leave his room so he could cry in peace and have time to think.

"Get out.. just get out of my room. I just wanna be alone! Please just leave me alone!"

Isao let out a soft whimper when his hand was slapped away, his ears drooping. He never thought he'd feel this guilty over a human, let alone care that they wanted nothing to do with him. He loved how amusing humans could be. He loved that they could change a face in a minute. He didn't love this. Not one bit. Instead it hurt that Yuki was pushing him away. He wanted to be closer than this. Cross this line of demons and humans. He knew very well what he was doing by sharing Yuki with another demon from a completely different clan. For not even claiming Yuki. Instead, it felt like the other way around. He was the one who was at the beck and call for the boy. He was the own throwing a fit just because he couldn't touch him. If he wanted to, Yuki could've used them a lot more. They were both like puppets at his feet, waiting for their master to move them. "I understand. Forgive me. I did not mean to lie to you. Thank you for your hospitality. I will patiently await your answer," he murmured, standing up. He drug his feet out of the room, not even bothering to look back at Hirai.

Hirai quieted himself as the other yelled at them to leave once more. This time it didn't feel like they were just being thrown out like before, instead, it was 'get out and let me think' kind of kicking out. He sighed sadly when Isao said his peace and left the room with his tail between his legs. He knew what they were doing hood potentially be a mistake. He also knew that he didn't care, sharing to him was no big deal. Not claiming Yuki was fine with him as long as they were allowed to remain at his side with occasional treats here and there. The word treat wasn't the nicest one he could've used either. It was one of the worst, yet he used it so willingly. Hirai crouched down as he lightly patted Yuki's head whispering, "I really do hope you consider what I said. Sorry I was so harsh. You just wouldn't listen if I kept quiet. I'm... Sorry, Yuki." That was when he took his leave as well, following Isao out the front door. What did they do now? They were just going to sit outside and wait until he was ready to answer.

Never Before has Yuki had to think so long and hard. Never before had he cried for so long in his room alone. The pain he felt was unbearable. He didn't fall asleep till much later in the night.

Hirai and Isao, by not telling him the full truth about his propose, they were using him, and lying. And the women who came to his window, He didn't know if he could trust her. She was a stranger...

Should he give up? Expect his fate? If he married her.. then the demon world would be at peace. He'd be forever safe, but... a slave to her needs. And... he didn't love her.

If he forgave Isao and Hirai he could continue living his high school life, and be protected with out being claimed or forced into marriage, but how long would that last? He wanted to have a choice... a chance....

He realized now that his old life... was over.

--------------------------------------------

{ Next Day }

Yuki woke up later in the morning, after the night he had, who could blame him?

He slowly rubbed his eyes sitting up. He felt like he had cried out all his emotions, because he felt so empty inside. He slowly got out of bed and changed, getting dressed and heading down stairs for some breakfast. His mind still swimming threw his options...which were very limited.

After having a bowl of cereal he sighed and moved to the living room, falling on to the couch. He decided he'd skip school today. Today was the day he made a very important decision in his life so school Could wait.

After wallowing on the couch for a good 20 minutes. He took a deep breath, exhaling. Nervous.

He slowly went to his front door, cracking it open..his eyes casted down.

"H..Hirai.. Isao..I...I made my..decision. "

Hirai had been waiting so patiently, so anxiously for the entire night. Unlike the stupid fox who slept through the entire night like a rock against the door, he was pacing around, panicking. He couldn’t get it off his mind that this might be the last time they can try to justify themselves to Yuki. To make it right so he would pick them instead of making a dumb choice. This caused nothing but a sleepless night for the tengu. He wouldn’t say it, but the taste of yuki could easily drive him mad. To have it taken away might actually send him insane. Not that would do him any good, he needed to learn to control himself around the boy. He couldn’t behave in an ill-mannered way, that might just make it harder for him to convince Yuki they were the best choice. He knew it could cause hell in their clans, that didn’t phase him. He wanted Yuki, Isao wanted Yuki, it was easier to share at that moment. Fighting would have just made it harder for them. Now the boy wanted to talk, he was all ears as he stared wide eyed at the boy, like a deer in the headlights.

Isao could hear the tapping of feet as he laid down to rest. He was just as worried as the bird, he wouldn’t let it kill his sleep. Though it took a longer time to fall asleep due to the incessant moving around, he still found his way asleep, staying that way for the rest of the night. It’s not like the fox couldn’t relate to the guy, he was freaking out just as much. He barely even got to spend any time with the boy. It wasn’t fair to throw them out, even if they did lie to him and use him for a bit, it wasn’t like they didn’t have their reasons. The way he acted was that exact reason. If they told him before it was a good time, it would’ve only caused this kind of outburst and uncertainty. Now they had to fix a huge mess, one created by a stupid she-demon. Hearing the door open, he kept his position sitting upright, opening his eyes to look up at Yuki. He wouldn’t lie and say he wasn’t scared that the human was going to just give them up. They could protect them better than any stupid she-demon like her. They were more useful, more likely to please the boy rather than just use them. He got up and stood by the side of Hirai, waiting just as patiently as silently as the other, silently hoping that Yuki wouldn’t make the wrong choice.

Yuki stared at the ground, he couldn't win... he had to give in..either to Isao and Hirai or.. the girl demon.

"I...I.."

He bit his lip.

"I'm..still mad at you..But..I.. I don't wanna marry anyone..I don't... wanna die.."

He slowly opened their door so the two could come inside.

"..I'd.. rather be with you..then..her.."

He said softly.

He moved away from the two not wanting to forgive them yet Or get close to them.

"I.. I'm going to go to my room..I have homework to do..please don't bother Me."

He'd say anything right now to avoid looking at them, Let alone being in the same room with them.