❝Never Trust Your Neighbor❝ *w/StainedCrimson* Rated 18+

kittypanda

This roleplay will have blood, gore, violence and non-consensual in it. You have been warned.

Description of Character:

Hair Color:

Short brunette hair that stops at the nape of his neck, he has it usually spiked up in the front.

Eye Color:

Dark Green with a hint of blue around his iris.

Height:

5' 6"

Weight:

123 lbs

Skin Color:

Lightly tanned.

Full Name:

Johnathan Allan Kingsman

Birthday:

April 24

Personality:

John is a well mannered and put together young man, he loves experiencing things first hand- meaning he is very adventurous. Level headed in times of crisis is what he does best- he analyzes his situation to see what best course of action to take. Can be sort of flirty when he is slightly drunk which can lead to things that often gets him either a] in trouble or b] he winds up passed out on one of his many friends couches. He is a social person, he loves making new friends and making people laugh. He does- however, have a slight temper- but that is if you push him way to far that is.

Likes/ Dislikes:

Likes: His job at a animal hospital where he gets to see and care for animals. Going to the bar with his friends every once in awhile, when he isn't busy with work. Reading, jogging and painting. He has been told that he his really good at it.

Dislikes: People who use others for their own selfish gain, animal/ people abuser. He has been with people that have been like that. Thunderstorms, and sweets. He'll eat them, but he isn't a big fan of sweets, nor does he have much of a sweet tooth.

----

Today was a very cloudy, the sun was hiding behind the dark gray fluffy clouds in the mid-fall sky. The only light that was coming from a downstairs window, was a large 64' flat screen television. A young man with a few prickles on his lightly tanned face was watching the television in boredom. His steaming hot cup of coco was sitting on a blue and white coaster.

His black and red checkered night pants were hanging loosely from his narrow hips. His fingers were messing with the remote control, flicking through the channels with sleepy dark green eyes. But- he stopped on the local news channel, his eyes sparking to life at what was being said on the television, he turned the volume up slightly to hear what was going on.

"Breaking News- today the police have discovered yet another dead body floating in Lake Vern... This is the third body found this month..." Johnathan froze when he heard that, another one?! He wondered who was killing this people- like looked like it was some sort of sick game or something. He bit his bottom lip gently, he pulled up his legs up to his tight red night shirt clad chest.

"Now the Chief of Police has something to say...- People, you have no need to panic what so ever... My word of advice to you however, is to be safe... And if you see a suspicious person moving about... Contact your local Police department immediately!" That made the young man frown, he knew everybody in his town. But- Lake Vern was only 40 miles away from Nightingale.

So, it is a high possibility that he knew the person or not. A shaky sigh left his full kissable lips- he prayed that it wasn't somebody he knew. He reached over after removing his hands from his legs and grasped his hot steaming mug. Taking small sips of the hot chocolate. His nerves were already shot to hell in back due to his job, but this just added fuel to the fire. For now, he decided to just sit and watch the news while drinking his hot coco.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• StainedCrimson

Shadow%2BAnime%2Bguy%2Bwith%2Blong%2Bwhite%2Bhair.jpg

Description:

Name: Jalil Aedan Kohler

Birthday: February 18

Hair color: White

Eye color: One ice blue (left), one dark green (right)

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Skin color: Slight tan

Personality:

Jalil seems fairly mild-mannered and happy to most. Though he's a big stickler on speaking clearly and with proper grammar. Very intelligent he isn't seen going out too much saying he prefers to gain inspiration or write his books. Of course, none actually know how he really gains his inspiration for his horror and mystery novels as most assume it's his networking with those in hospitals, the police and even the military.

"Hey now, you can't give up on me just yet. We still have some more to do." Tapping the cheek of the figure in-front of him, and getting no response, he frowns. The frown deepens as the pulse stops and the body goes fully limp. "Tsk." Straightening up he surveys the bloodied form that's still mostly recognizable as human.

Turning he begins to clean up and put things away before starting to address the body itself. "I think my mistake was choosing a woman this time around. Despite higher pain tolerances in general they give out far too quickly." Using a solution to get rid of any DNA and print evidence he might have left on the body, he then wraps it up in some plastic before dumping it in the lake with stones shoved in the torso to help weigh it down longer now that the bodies are being reported and found.

Watching the body sink into the depths he sighs. "Well, this might be the last time I use this place since I'm moving over the next few days. Although tossing another few in here to throw them off my trail might not be a bad idea while I look for new dumping grounds or methods."

Once the body vanishes he turns and heads home to try and write a little more before working on packing for the move. Within the next few days he's packed and no evidence of his 'sessions' are anywhere to be seen nor any hint of them lingering in the home. With a smile and wave off, Jilal gets in his car and follows the moving truck to his new home one city over. Within the next few hours he's helping to unload the truck and get things inside the new abode.

After a few hours of lodging about in his home, Johnathan got dressed in his jogging outfit- which consist of black and gray basketball silk shorts that stopped above his knee and a form fitting white t-shirt. He sat down on his nice black leather couch to pull on his running shoes and socks on. Once he had them on he grabbed his wallet, keys, phone and ear phones.

When his body emerged from his warm cozy abode, he inhaled the nice crisp mid-fall air. He loved this time of year, where it gets cooler- the fall/winter season was his favorite times. The young animal doctor shook his head to clear his thoughts away. He turned around and locked up his home.

Just as he was taking the three steps off of his porch- he heard a commotion going on beside his house. Curious, he turned his head towards the right side to see a moving truck and a car he didn't recognize. He blinked his dark green eyes for a few minutes, he was wondering who was moving in.

But, that was when he saw a tall man- a man that he has never seen before. Maybe he should introduce himself? That was, until he remembered what the police chief had said- he shook his head once more and decided to do the neighborly thing. He jogged over towards the house next door and put on a nice sweet smile on his cute young face.

"Hey, you the new neighbor?" He asked in a friendly tone of voice. He noticed that the man had a lot of things in the moving truck, "Do you need any help? Oh! Sorry!" He rubbed the back of his head in an embarrassed kind of way, a small blush coming across his cheeks. "I'm Johnathan by the way! But everybody calls me John or Johnny for short." He chuckled lightly as he held out his hand for the tall man to shake.

With a soft irritated sigh, he picks up yet another box to be brought inside. So troublesome. He thinks to himself once again in regards to the whole moving situation. It's been especially annoying with the fact that he had to tuck away all of his fun toys and slip them inconspicuously amongst his other belongings so that none of the moving company helpers would accidentally find or break them. That of course led him to putting most of them into the boxes put into his car and so he'd carry in himself, but some of the heavier or bulkier equipment that managed to be passed off as workout items, had to be carried and placed in the lower level by the helpers.

It was with that thought, and the barely tempered urge to hover and dictate the 'help', that his new neighbor caught him in the midst of. At the question, he barely repressed the twitch of his eye before turning with a plastered fake smile, that at the sight of his neighbor, melts into a more genuine one. "Hello. I am indeed your new neighbor." Setting the box back down, he holds out his own hand to male in front of him.

"Hello John. My name is Jalil (Jaa-lee-ill). It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Slowly letting the other's hand go, he once more picks up the box. "The offer is kind of you, but I wouldn't want to put you out. However, if you mean it then I wouldn't mind the extra set of eyes to help with keeping an eye on the movers. I'm afraid I've heard too many stories of rough treatment of items by moving helpers to feel all that comfortable letting them out of sight, but at the same time I wouldn't want to impose on my new neighbor."

Chuckling a bit softly he gives a small shrug. "A bit silly of me perhaps, but they've been moving at a good pace so I shouldn't complain too much." Giving the other another small smile he starts towards the house. Mentally he takes stock of the surprising present set practically right in his lap. Of course he can't take prey so close to home so soon, but it will be a sweet prize to have down the road.