Words Can't Fix a Broken Heart Like a Wrench (Yuji x Panda) 18+ Private

Yujiko

This story is about an Otomen, no not furniture. The kind of Otomen that refers to a man who is interested in feminine things like sewing, cooking, or plushies... Ehm- It's about an Otomen (Stop... I know you're imagining a stool in the middle of a room) finding love in the unlikeliest of ways and with the strangest person. This is how their story of love began...

5f94b4f0-1b71-4d7e-ab03-f365f030965a.jpg

Iko, Yuki

Position/Style: Submissive, Passive Aggressive

Clothing: Business casual, Modern

Likes: Observing Other People, Pleasure (in every sense of the word), and Reading.

Dislikes: Cooking, Cleaning, and Obstinacy.

Personality: Cold to the touch is how many would describe the blonde man, however when you put him in a salacious situation, his cold exterior turns into one as hot as a brand. Sadistic and egotistic, Yuki Iko is often seen as a too-cocky-for-his-own-good sorta guy; Nevertheless, anyone who steps up to him immediately regrets it after a nice hard round kick to the face. Many say he's an attractive young man, but his standards are much lower than they really should be- and thus he'll sleep with just about anyone that has a nice body. Concluding this summary, the ever shallow Yuki is famous for his one night stands of passion, and isn't the kind of man to become tide down, or so he thinks.

T'was a bright spring morning when it went down, when destiny decided to show her all-knowing face upon the city, and set her gaze on a rather- well, needless to say- unpleasant man. Her soft loving blessing would fall on one of the city's worst beings, a famous acclaimed romance novelist by the name of Yuki Iko. Ahhh, yes. Heard of him you have? Lovely, everyone knows the young man's name- maybe not his face- but most definitely his name. Anyone whose anyone has read at least one of those tastefully written romantic books, often finding themselves lost in the pages of the man's genius literary skills. And sure enough the men read as well, just... Not so publicly. Rays of sunshine poured into the large pained window of a high-class midtown loft that housed the very man we're speaking of. The light pierced the man's dreams, causing his eyes to slowly flutter open. A groan escaped those paled lips as he tossed and turn about the bed, pulling the sheets and comforter over his head," Go away sun, I don't want to see you today..." The man murmured muffled from beneath the blankets and pillows. Yuki knew he had somewhere to be within the next hour and a half, so with an exasperated sigh and the sounds of unwilling stretching, the blonde pulled himself from under the fort of comfort.

Before long the young man was at the entrance of his condominium, standing roadside as he awaited for his driver to pick him up. Sliding up his coat sleeve, his lips turned into an expression of disappointment, his watch showing that time was flying by much faster than he had intended it too. Impatiently, the man tapped his leather shoe against the dark granite he stood on," Come on, dude. I'm going to be late!" And just as his complaint lift those soft pale lips, a dark SUV pulled up," Finally." Swiftly crawling into the vehicle, the man reclined relaxing into the comforting seats of the moving vehicle, a groan of disinterest coming from him as he cracked his stiff neck. "Hey, Taisou, how long will the drive be?" "No more than 50 minutes Mr. Iko." Lame... Residing to the fact this ride was much too for him already, the young blonde began to stare out the window, a new bored expression covering his face. I hate going to signings... They suck... Hah, suck... After about 20 minutes of travel, the driver began to notice that SUV was losing it's power, and putting about the road- Yuki began to notice the random momentum changes as the vehicle tried to keep going. "Mr. Iko, I'm afraid something is wrong with the vehicle, I'm going to need to pullover and contact a mechanic..." Wearily, the driver stepped out of the driver side of the SUV, hoping that he wouldn't be scolded to harshly. " Awh, shi t dude..." Scoffed the blonde as his head fell back hard against the seat," Why didn't he run a check up on the vehicle before we left the city?" Growled the business man as he began out of the car.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• pandamonium

3dfabb139b1b9603e91402882c760bd5.jpg

Hayashi, Mamoru

Position: Dominant

Dislikes: Messes and aliens

Personality: No denial of the simple fact he can be lazy, but when he's interested in something, he'll give it his all. Assertive, no games can be played with his feelings. Uncaring of what others perceive of him. Empathetic and a romantic, he'll go to any lengths to make his lover happy. A bit cuddly, he likes to tease his lover and get a reaction from him. It appears he hasn't quite grown up. Upfront of his feelings, he expects the same from his lovers. Expect him to be moody if he gets the sensation you're holding something from him. The mind of a child with the body of an adult, silliness to a degree.

"-ru. Moru!"

Hayashi Mamoru snapped from his reading and turned his attention to his boss with an annoyed expression.

"Boss! Why you gotta get in my way of reading! It was getting good!"

With a roll of his eyes, his boss gave a growl.

"Don't care. We gotta client stuck on the side of the road. Go help 'em out. When you're done you can get back and finish reading that shit."

"It's not shit..." he mumbled as he set his book down.

His boss just wasn't an avid reader of great literature like himself. Even if what he read consisted of romance and inspiring stories of heroism. And the occasional alien encounter story. Though he tries not to read them very often or risk a sleepless night.

Driving the company tow truck, slow traffic being him groan.

"Don't worry Iko-sensei, I'll get back to your book."

The traffic slowly picked up the pace and he was able to continue on his way to the road side of the car's general breakdown.

He spotted an SUV at a road side. The descriptions matched the vehicle. Pulling over to a complete stop, he stepped out.

"Hey! I'm from Akiyama Mechanics. You the guy who needed road side assistance?"

Standing by the front of the vehicle was the blonde with thin glasses, and the hood was conveniently lifted for the mechanic. Seemingly lost in thought while staring at the open engine, it took a short moment for the young man to respond," Hmm? Oh yes. My driver..." Glared the writer at the well dressed brown haired man,"-Failed to do a check up on the SUV before we left the city. It started to lose power erratically, and eventually we had to pullover. My driver suggest the cylinders went bad, but that sounds extreme." Moving his gaze onto the mechanic, Yuki's eyes widened briefly as a smile carved into his cheeks. Looking the muscular man up and down, he chuckled to himself. He's rather attractive for a mechanic... Very, muscular... Mmm... Biting his lip, the blonde smiled warmly," Pardon my manners, I'm Yuki Iko- I was on my way to a signing when the car broke down."

Letting out an obnoxiously loud laugh, he sauntered over to the hood. Taking a look inside the vehicle.

"Hmm, your driver ain't far off, yeah...it looks like the head gasket is cracked..."

Murmuring to himself as he continued to check around the cylinder and giving a sigh.

"We'll need to replace some parts...so...yeah..."

Turning around he grabbed his handkerchief and wiped his hands.

"Yuki Iko...huh, that's the same name as my favorite author. He writes a lot of really romantic books. I'm currently in the middle of his latest book. Heard he was having a book signing..."

Realization hit, his eyes widening.

"Dude! You're Iko-sensei! Aww man, I've read a lot of your books!"

Excitement dancing in his eyes, grinning like he won the local raffle.

@

Damn... a head gasket? This puts the car out of commish for forever. Sighing with a displeased aura at the diagnoses, Yuki huffed pushing his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose. "Well that's unfortunate," he murmured. Quickly the writer became dumbfounded at the response given to his introduction, Is this guy slow or what? Yuki was taken aback by the excitement that emitted from the good-looking mechanic just as it dawned on him that the blonde was Yuki Iko in the flesh. Those blue eyes widening for a moment before returning to their usual soft gaze, he couldn't help but laugh a bit hardily at the dark haired man. This guy is just too damn cute- Dense- but really damn cute. "Yeah, I'm glad to hear you enjoy my work, Mr... what did you say your name was?" Tilting his head, he held out a hand gesturing curiosity. "Oh! And, what do you recommend we do about the vehicle? I'm guessing that a crack head-gasket can't be fixed with duck-tape and super glue."

Snapping out of his starstruck state, he straightened up.

"Mamoru. Mamoru Hayashi."

Returning to the car, he let out a small hum.

"Eh, it just needs a few replacements. It's not that big a deal. We just order some parts and they'll be here in a week. But you need the car now, right? I mean, you need to get to your book signing..."

Pulling out his lighter and a crushed cigarette box, he lit a cigarette. Taking a deep drag, blowing smoke towards the sky.

With a loud bang, the hood was closed.

"Nothing I can do right now...except take it back to the shop."

An idea struck him.

"Hey! I can give you a ride to your book signing thing! Just get in my truck and tell me where to go and I'll take you there! How does that sound? Good idea?"

@

Yuki nodded at the name, pretending that he was committing it to memory, If all goes my way, I won't need to remember your name, babe... A dark grin etched across the older man's lips as he thought of all the salacious things he'd like the other to preform on him. Godbless, that would be- ahh- glorious. The flick of a lighter and the smell of cancer shocked the man back into reality, and out of the rather creative fantasy his was inventing. "A week...?" Running a hand through his soft, light colored hair, Yuki felt defeated. Sure he hated signings, but his boss really wanted him to make this one. Fuuuck, man... As the mechanic smoked and talked, the blonde couldn't help but allow his mind to wander else where. Probably to a hotel room, where he'd make the other soil the sheets in so- many- pleasurable- ways- Mmm. But then-

"Hey! I can give you a ride to your book signing thing! Just get in my truck and tell me where to go and I'll take you there! How does that sound? Good idea?"

"Wha-what?" Surprise at the idea and the offer, the writer furrowed his brow, and tiled his head to the side in confusion as his eyes met the other's. He just offered to drive me to the signing- In a truck..? Walked up to the two men, the driver cleared his throat," It would get Mitsugi off of your back about missing so many signings, sir." Glancing at his driver, the man had a point, and Yuki knew it. "Uh- Sure... Fine. I'll take you up on the offer. Thanks." As those blue eyes met the other's brown ones, he couldn't help but feel a bit lucky and concerned. After all, he just may have a chance to seduce this guy like he'd planned too- but this random dude could also be a psychopath- well, you can't win 'em all.

Grinning at the thought of his favorite author in his truck made his day. Unaware of the obscene thoughts running through his idol's perverted mind.

Great! It's decided. Let me just move some stuff around so you two can fit...hook your SUV onto the back...then we can go."

Moving boxes and a couple of coffee cans, he grabbed the ashtray and pouring it's contents on the ground.

"Alright, hop on!"

He made his way to the back and quickly hooked their vehicle towards the truck, before returning to the driver's side. Throwing the butt as he got in. The stench of oil and cigarettes strong. He was accustomed to the smell, but he was a bit worried of his guests.

"Hey does the smell bother you guys? So I can keep the windows down..."

That's right, the driver had to tag along. Yuki growled in his throat about it, Satou is always getting in the way, stupid guy... Sighing again, the author of great romances resided to letting the strangely attractive fan go, he didn't see a good chance for him to... Well, plant the seed of need? Or that's how he'd say it. When he thought about it, it's had to of been roughly a week since his last pleasurable encounter, but this only urged him to revisit his resignation to the planned seduction of the mechanic. While Mamoru was cleaning up the truck, Yuki's driver placed himself at his side," Would you like me to sit between the mechanic and you? I know how you hate anyone you don't find particularly interesting." Yuki's driver, though poorly treated, was almost like a butler. If you looked closely at him- the driver named Satou- one could tell he had feelings for his employer, but wouldn't ever pursue them.

"No," spoke Yuki as he began walking to the truck," This one is interesting..."

Satou followed the blonde to the large truck, opening the door for his boss. While climbing in, the thick smell of cars and cigarettes nearly punched the novelist in the gut, an expression of disgust accompanied his crinkled nose as he slid in close to the mechanic. Satou was hit by the same smell, but wasn't prompted to comment on it, he then shut the heavy door. "What did you do to the cab of this truck? Kill a car with cigarettes?" Said the writer as he covered his nose- it was prudent, the smell. "Windows down, pleaseeee." Beckoned the blonde," Do you smoke in here with the windows up or something? Do you have no concern for personal health?" Satou lightly touched Yuki's shoulder, telling him to lighten up. Looking to the side, Yuki parted his lips," I'm sorry- somethings people do bother me, cause it just seems that stupid." Hitting his head on the dash, Satou shook his head thinking to himself," That wasn't much better, Iko-san".

Laughing so hard to the point of a cackle escaping every few huffs of breathe. Tears streaming down his face. He clutched his stomach, bent forward in pain as he continued laughing.

After calming down, he began to pant softly.

"Oh Gods, man. That was the funniest, meanest thing I've ever heard. And the smell is cuz it's a company truck. I'm not the only one who smokes in here, plus we sometimes might be covered in oil and gas from working on some guy's car then have to go get someone's car from somewhere. And I don't think it's been cleaned in here for years. Half these stains I don't even know where they're from."@

He grabbed his coffee can and sipped it. His feelings were slightly hurt from what Iko-sensei said. Keeping quiet as he rolled down the window. He wasn't expecting the writer to be so mean. He found it hard to believe he could write such sweet romantic stories. Turning on the truck, he began driving them to their book signing.

"Sorry I'm stupid." HE said, slightly angered by that last comment that Iko-sensei said.

@

Holding a blank expression, the blonde wasn't really expecting the other to laugh to much, was it really that funny? As the mechanic explained the smell, Yuki watched the road, seemingly uninterested until the darker haired man apologies for his stupidity. This perked the writer's interests, Did that actually hurt his feelings? Suddenly a faint feeling occurred in his abdomen, something he didn't expect to feel- was it guilt? Shaking the thought, the blonde simply leaned back in his seat, letting the wind blowing in from the open windows wash over him. "This breeze is nice," He said randomly. He was like that, sometimes, just random and quiet.

"So, you said you're a fan of my books. What about them do you like so much? Like, which one is your favorite?"

Giving a distant hum, he kept his eyes on the road. He knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and he honestly never cared. Iko-sensei had a way of making him feel certain emotions. Whether it was in his books or in his manner of speaking, he felt emotions that he had never felt before.

Snapping from his thoughts, he focused on Iko-sensei's question and the road.

"Oh, uh, I liked your debut book the most. A lot of your books make me want a relationship like the main character has...I've honestly never had a relationship like that...they've never had any, y'know...innocence...they've always been pretty dramatic or boring...so at this point...I'm happy just reading about people falling in love. It makes me happy seeing people meet someone who understands them in a deeper level."

Ah, the debut novel- A simple yet elegant work on emotional evolution through even the simplest relationships. His early work was highly regarded as his best. That was when his soul was still pure, and his mind not yet defiled by the world's cruel reality. Darkness hovered over him as he recounted his drive behind the book, the base of that story was off of what he thought to be his first and last love- and as far as he knew, he was right. Innocence? Looking at the brown haired younger man, he couldn't help be feel confused by the man's statement. Innocent, were they really? They were, but he never realized it. His heart was still a hopeless romantic, even his his mind had given up on love.

"My favorite is my 5th one..." He spoke softly. The fifth novel involved a character that found love in a bar, from under a bottle when his good friend Hisoka helped him through the death of his parents- it was bitter sweet when she died in the end, but somehow- just being loved by Hisoka still make him smile through the misfortune.

Remembering the fifth book brought a tear to his eye. It was such a bittersweet tale. He gave a slight sniff and cleared his throat. Wiping the mist from his eyes.

"Yeah...that was a good book. I still get sad whenever I think about it. But also really happy. I saw a change in your writing in that book..."

He took a turn into a busy street. Drumming his fingers on the steering wheel as the traffic slowed to a complete stop.

"I always wondered what happened to you when you were writing that fifth book." He wondered out loud.

Watching the traffic begin to slowly move forward.

• 2 weeks later...

A flash of memory shot through his mind, piercing his heart, but his face would never show it.

"I don't love you anymore," a younger blonde looked to the speaking man," What? Tsuya, don't be silly. Help me clean." The man with raven colored hair walked over to the smaller man, and guided those eyes to his. "Yuki, I can't be in this kind of relationship with you anymore, I don't love you the way you love me. I'm breaking up with you..." At first the blonde's eyes stared hopelessly, almost breaking with every word, before they drifted down towards the floor; the raven's hand fell from the novelist's shoulder to allow him to think, to let it all sink in. Though an emotional war was raging inside the smaller man, he took a deep breath a let out a soft, breathy laugh from his nose; breaking the stunned expression with a delicate smile, the younger man looked up to the solemn raven before him. "It was great having you while I did, and you'll always have a place here," he spoke comfortingly as tears bordered his eyes," You know I'm never coming back, don't you Yuki? I want us to part ways, and hurt one another no more, so please; Tell me you understand that?" Closing his eyes softly the novelist inhaled sharply, his breath jagged as he nodded. Hiding his tears in his sleeve, he agreed to release the man he had deemed his lover, he agreed to never see nor speak to him again; He agreed and allowed himself to be forgotten to the mistress of time. "I understand, Tsuya. You have my word, and you may leave at your earliest convenience." Painfully proper...

"I- uh... Hit a rough patch in life," he spoke softly. "Lost someone close to me, they didn't die or anything... But it was like they did." Worn and weary eyes settled mindless on the road, it was most evident he was just dazed, not actually giving the traffic any mind nor attention.

Glancing over at the writer, he quickly regretted saying it out loud. "I'm sorry. I brought up some memories you didn't want to remember, right?"

Mamoru scratched his head and sniffed. "Um, but your new book...ours pretty good so far. Was there an inspiration for it or what?"

Trying to change the subject, but unsure of how. All he could think of was the writer's work.

The traffic picked up speed again and he was almost to where the book signing was going to be held. A tad sad to see his favorite writer go, he knew that this was only a job. Eventually he'd have to go.

"Hey. I'm almost there. Want me to drop you off here or closer to the front? I can do either."

My new one? Thinking to himself, he couldn't help remember how disconnected to his writing he had been feeling recently, and by recently I mean the last two books. Writing about fantastical, and yet totally plausible love stories- anymore it irked him. How me could write such convincing tales and could never find one in real life. It was bittersweet, to say the least.

"As much as I hate showing up in a tow truck, I hate getting plumbed by people more- so I'll wait a bit longer to be let off up front..." The man knew to get his mind off of things, he needed a release, an escape. And those lewd, looming eyes fell upon the masculine driver once more. I want you, and I'll have you. Cause I'll write you into my web with sensually convincing lies.

Laughing at the comment of being pummeled by people. "Yeah, sure no prob. I wouldn't want you getting mauled. That would be kinda sad. I like your books and you seem like a pretty chill guy."

Pulling up to the front of the building where the book signing was being held, Mamoru pulled out a crumbled business card and handed it to Iko-sensei.

"Here. Call me whenever you need to get picked up for something. I feel kinda bad leaving you without a vehicle. I could drive you wherever you need to go."

Giving a raspy chuckle, he cleared his throat. "Plus my car is nicer than this truck and it doesn't stink. I take good care of my baby. Unlike you guys. That poor SUV. The things it must've gone through. It probably gave out cries of pain and you guys never listened. Welp, I should be heading back. Enjoy your book signing. I'm sure everyone is excited to see you!"

Eyes half lidded, and an expression of pure disinterest coated the blonde's face as his gaze fell upon the crowd forced into a line by a red rope. Well, this is going to be a living hell... Pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, Yuki was intrigued by the business card suddenly appearing before him- slightly surprised- but intrigued nonetheless. "Oh-" He paused," You really don't have to go out of your way to do that... I could just get a renta-" Stopping himself, blue hues fell upon the mechanic," -Sorry, rude of me to decline. Thank you for the offer. I'll probably use your driving services once more, then we'll get a rental tomorrow." He smiled, trying to seem polite and sincere. This is good, means I can- heh, well thank you... In you're car... On the side of road...

Snapping out of his thoughts of what was usually lewd fantasies, he couldn't help but roll his eyes about the wlfare of the SUV. "The vehicle's well being is in the hands of my manager and the driver. I have nothing to do with it, seeing as I don't drive." Wide eyes came before the mouth drop, Why did I just say that?! "Anyways-" Yuki said as he cleared his throat," We'll be off- thanks for the ride!"

Hopping out of the tow truck, the fans stared blankly as the author began for the front door. Many of them whispering things like," Why is Iko-Sensei in a tow truck? Why is he coming in from the front?" Roars of joy and happiness quickly overtook the thoughts and words of curiousity. I really hate this stuff...

Giving a reassuring grin, Mamoru leaned forward. "I'm done for the day, so I'm just gonna wash up and come back soon. I actually wanted to come to your book signing, so I hope I don't miss too much."

Noticing the reaction on people's faces, he gave out a loud, booming laugh. It was too much. Why were purple making such silly faces? Once hee made sure it was safe, he pulled out and drove.

Arriving to the shop, he got everything ready for tomorrow and headed home. Taking a quick shower, before changing and heading out again. Excited to see Iko-sensei's book signing.

"Next!" Spoke a man clothed in a tux, with sunglasses on, as he allowed a fan to cross the red rope. Yuki was sitting at a table, surrounded by books, metallic marker in hand for autographs. Simply rolling his eyes at the young woman that approached, he winced at her high pitched squeal, and gestured for her book. "Oh My God. Iko-Sensei! I'm one of your biggest- and I totally mean biggest fans! I-" This really does get old... "Yeah, yeah, yeah- I've heard it all before, girl. Please allow for someone else to see me, would you? I haven't much time for your fanatical banter." The girl promptly shut up, blushing," Y-yes, Iko-sensei! I'm sorry to have displeased you!" Running of, the woman yelped with joy. "Next!" Holy god, when will this end..?

When Mamoru returned to the book signing, he was taken aback by the large crowd gathered. He noticed a good number before he left, but now it was too much. With a tired sigh, he looked around for a place to sit down. Since waiting in line was looking to be rather bothersome. He'll just wait for Iko-sensei nearby. Spotting a cafe, he made his way over and decided to wait. He'll just admire from afar.

Sipping a cup of coffee and watching the line slowly move forward was boring him. He wanted to see what was going on, but the long line involved effort that he didn't have. Once it shortened or the book signing ended, he'd go check on Iko-sensei. He must be getting tired of signing and meeting so many people. As they sat side by side in the truck earlier, it gave him the impression that Iko-sensei want a very social man.