Close Your Eyes (Isa Katsura; Yu_Kanda_YK)

Yu_Kanda_YK

Tomoe.Yoh.600.876854.jpg

Name: Hoshino Hisoka

DOB: January 12

Sign: Capricorn

Build: Lithe, toned

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 60kg

Hair Colour: Magenta

Eyes: Indigo

Blood type: A

Marital status: Single

Sexuality: Gay

Race:Human

cdf6f72d-fe07-47f5-8639-a6649bd6f54a.jpg

Name: Cinolth

Species: Ice Dragon

Height: 4.9m

Length: 7.3m

Wingspan: 9.7m

Body Colour: White

Eyes: Silver

In a secluded world, not known to many, Dragons and Magic exist in essence on parts of the Earth where the flora and fauna are abundant. Where the trees are the richest, Magic users or Mages and Dragons reside in harmony. There are five kingdom in total, one of which is Adrelirien, the kingdom with the most silver and exotic plants.

In the heart of Adrelirien, houses an academy, Cadilithiel Academy, the biggest Academy ever built. This Academy trains young adults to be Riders and/or Mages. When a person reaches the age of maturity, a ripe eighteen years, if he or she possesses Magic, it shall be stirred awake within their body, resulting in a spark of various forms, each of them unique to each Mages.

These Mages become potential candidates as Riders. The existing Dragons who have yet to choose their Riders, will search within these candidates and find out if they are worthy of being Riders. The Dragons will only go for the best, usually the ones with a high level of Magic, and only the best shall be given the honour to ride a majestic creature's back. Once chosen, a sacred bond is formed and the Dragon and Rider will be able to communicate through telepathy.

Both Mages and Riders will receive a letter from Cadilithiel Academy to attend lessons to hone their Magic. The Riders will receive extra lesson in training to summon their Dragon over and learn to ride these magical beings while the Mages will receive additional lessons on Archiving.

Hisoka, received his letter on the 12th of January as he was standing in front of the mirror staring at his pale face, marred with blood. A spark, his mother had said. A spark will signify that he has inherited Magic from the Goddess and is destined to be a Mage. A spark did happen alright. What happened after that? He had tripped over the bed in his excitement and cut his cheek with a book sitting on the floor innocently. Cursing his misfortune, he had stumbled over to his bathroom and found a letter addressed to him on the basin. Who leaves letters in places where they could easily get wet? Seriously.

It all happened so fast. In the evening he was showing his mother the letter and she had been ecstatic. On the next day, he was already being shipped off to the boarding school his parents attended and met by chance. He was going to the place where his parents started their romantic relationship before marrying. They had been proud Mages but none of them Riders.

So when days after settling into a new environment, he was greatly surprised to find a White Dragon sitting at the courtyard in all its glory, gazing at him with a cold look. Thinking that him being a Rider would be ridiculous since neither of his parents were, he was about to walk away when the Dragon stopped him with a large claw extending towards his midriff. Turns out, this prideful Dragon that goes by the name of Cinolth is his and she wishes to meet him in person before initiating a bond. She told him that she had turned down all the Mages before him even though their Magic was compatible with hers, commenting that they were too hideous for her taste. When asked what the Dragon thought of Hisoka, Cinolth had blushed and said he was cute.

"I am not cute. I'm manly." Hisoka crossed his arm over his chest in a defensive manner. Cinolth snorted, cold air puffing out of her nose.

'If you were a manly male, I would have discarded you.' She retorted as she laid her head lazily by his figure. Hesitantly, he reached out a hand to pet her but he was too afraid, fearing that she might bite off his fingers. After all. it was his first time seeing a Dragon up close and he had no idea if petting one was allowed. His hand stilled over her beautiful form for who knows how long before she made the the decision for him and nudged his hand with her head.

She was cool to touch, as expected of an Ice Dragon but not too cold to the point of below freezing point. He caressed her scales gently, causing her to purr in contentment.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yu_Kanda_YK

• Isa Katsura

897ab127d0c9c15ffb0c9f5722fd394c_480.jpg

Name: Shibasaki Kohaku

Birthday: 14th February

Sign: Aquarius

Build: Toned,

Height: 178cm

Weight: 67kg

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Gold

Blood Type: O

Marital Status: Single

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Human

The-dark-night-dragon-293193.jpg

Name: Glorender

Nickname by Kohaku: Old Geezer

Species: Shadow Dragon

Height: 3.6 m

Length: 8.4 m

Wings span: 7.1 m

Body color: Black

Eyes: Blue

Things didn't go so well for Kohaku on his 18th Birthday. In the morning, he woke up colliding into his bookshelf due to a mysterious black mist which filled up his room. When he was having his breakfast, the floor suddenly rumbled, causing the entire family to wonder if it was the earthquake acting up again. In school, he received many birthday gifts from the girls and some of his friends but when he was about to leave for home, he found that all his presents disappeared, leaving only an unknown letter in his shoebox.

Grabbing the single letter, he headed for home but his journey wasn't a safe one either. From being chased by black cats to having to chase his papers due to a very strong gush of wind, he barely used up all his energy when he finally reached the doorstep of his house. Upon opening the door, he was showered with shiny black confetti which disappeared without a single trace after they hit the ground. Ruffling the remaining confetti off his body, Kohaku found his parents holding a suspicious looking letter that seemed to be for him.

Not wanting to read the content as the blonde male had enough surprises for the day, he laid on the couch as his mother read it aloud for him. Kohaku didn't understand the remaining words when his mother squealed at the last few sentences. "You're invited to study in Cadilithiel Academy! Kohaku, It's been your mother's dream to study there!" She smiled gleefully. "But since I wasn't chosen to be their student, I married their handsome student there." She eyes at her husband. Kohaku sat up and glanced at his father.

He never knew his father was a graduate from a strangely special school. "So you studied there before?" He had a surprised tone. His father averted his eyes from the newspaper to the two. "Yeah, if my memory serves me right, I was a rider." He explained. "I had a fire type dragon. Though I don't know how is she doing now." He let out a small chuckle. "A dragon rider.." Kohaku suddenly got interested in his father's stories. "Tell me more." He positioned himself in a comfortable manner as he listened to his father's school life which he previously wasn't interested in.

His father told him how his dragon send a signal through a vision to him and almost everything about his life in the boarding school. By the time the story ends, Kohaku's mother shooed him to bed as she prepared his luggages for the next day. However, the stories were so interesting that he could barely sleep a wink, thinking about how HIS school life will be. "Maybe I will have the same fire dragon which dad had?" He muttered. What he knows is that he had to leave his previous school within such a short notice. The morning after his birthday, Kohaku was on his way to the boarding school.

Arriving there in the late evening, he had a sudden instinct to go to the beach. Breaking away from the line, he dragged his luggage along the sandy coast, skimming around the calm environment. Suddenly, a cold chill went down his spine before he felt something tackling him down onto the soft surface. The grip wasn't strong to break his bones but was strong enough to hold him down. Glancing up, he met with a large shadow before coming in contact with a puff of cool smoke. Coughing the smoke away, Kohaku felt the heavy weight being lifted off him.

Hello there, Kohaku. Remember me? A voice called out from his head. Keeping his eyes on the large figure, he recalled the mysterious black mist in his room. "You! The black mist!" He pointed at the enormous being.That's right, it's me. A chuckle echoed in him. "Why?" Kohaku folded his arms, demanding an explanation from the dragon. I just thought you wouldn't notice me, I had to send a couple more signals. A whiny tone was replaced with a laugh in the matter of seconds.

Attempting to punch the dragon's feet even though Kohaku knew it wouldn't leave any impact on the dragon, Kohaku leered at the shadow dragon. "Just wait till your upcoming birthdays, old geezer." He had this grudge as his birthday was ruined because of this dragon. Ho ho, that's the attitude of the type I like. We will get along well. The dragon puffed out another wave of smoke at him before disappearing in the night sky. See you later, kid. Kohaku was left pondering on what he had witnessed.

He had spent hours with Cinolth, basking in her majestic presence, that it was currently close to curfew. Cinolth bade him goodnight by rubbing her head against his shoulder. It was only their first meeting. Yet, he could already feel a sense of closeness to her. She nudged him in the direction of his dormitories. Sad that they are parted so soon after only a few hours spent with each other, he was about to turn away when she spread her wings, which was taller than her already large heavy figure. They were beautiful. Mesmerised, he promised himself that someday, he would be able to Ride her properly and feel those flexing appendages under his fingers. She glanced at him one final time and bowed which he returned a little clumsily before flapping her pair of wings, sending a strong gust of wind in every direction in the courtyard.

Pushing her hind paws forward, she was up in the air in mere seconds and disappeared into the clouds above. Sighing, Hisoka picked up his books, one about potions, the other about history of Magic while the last on psychology. He should pick up a few books on dragons and bonding when he visit the library on the morrow.

For now, he has to rush back to his room before the clock strikes 10 or risk a deduction of points by the dormitory leader, a final year student of Cadilithiel Academy and one of the most formidable person whom you really do not want to get on their bad side.

Remembering that today he will have a new roommate, a first year just like him made him pump his legs faster. He wondered if the other has arrived or managed to get himself lost in the school compound. What a bad roommate he already is that he was not there to show the other person around.

He skidded to a stop in front of his room door just as the bell sounded to tell everyone that they should be in their rooms already. He turned the doorknob and stepped in, taking in the sight before him.

Dumbfounded for a few seconds, Kohaku snapped back to reality and dashed to catch up with his batch. He cannot afford to get in trouble on his first day within the campus. When he finally caught up with them, the guide was already halfway into the campus briefing. As it was already late into the night, the guide cut short everything and left them to wander about the campus in the morning. After the last part of the tour, they were distributed back to the dorms. Entering his dorm room, Kohaku noticed that he have a roommate, judging by the relatively clean items within the space. The room was spacious and seemed really cozy to live in. He could definitely enjoy living in the room throughout his schooling years. Unpacking his things, he started organized stuff on his area of the room.

Spending a couple of minutes with the unpacking, Kohaku decided to take a shower as it was a pretty long journey he took from the mainland to the school. Showers had always been his reflecting time and he will spent at least half an hour in it. The interior of the bathroom looks luxuriously grand despite being small. It was no doubt very fitting for a prestigious academy. With a crystal clear water and a fine clawfoot bathtub, Kohaku might spend more than just 30 minutes in the bath. Scrubbing every inch of himself before soaking in the bathtub, Kohaku pondered about the strange element he had seen. Mythical creatures do exist but Kohaku still thought that he would have the exact same fire dragon his father had, since it might have been a genetic similarity in the blood.

However the black dragon he just met would be super cool as well if that dragon weren't that mischievous. Minutes passed before Kohaku finally got out of the bath. After taking care of his personal hygiene, he wrapped his towel around his waist as he stepped out of the bathroom. Just then, he heard the door creaking opening. Whipping his head towards that direction, staring at the figure behind the barricade. Identifying the figure as a student like himself, Kohaku curled his lips up into a smile. "Hi there! Are you my roommate?" Since he noted that the other figure is a male, he didn't matter about the fact that he is half-naked.

His jaw dropped open slightly as he could feel his own pair of indigo eyes traveling down the figure that was his roommate's. His very hot roommate. With a very hot body. And a wet one at that. His brain almost went into shut down mode as he stumbled into the room and spluttered. How embarrassing! Now his roommate's first impression of him would be a clumsy man with a dumb brain. Brilliant. Just downright brilliant. Way to go, Hisoka. What was meant to be a graceful entrance and a pleasant introduction to give off that haughty air he had seen those upper Mages had around them had turned into a mess.

Oh the horror. Is there Magic to turn back time so that he could repeat the whole scene in a different and more acceptable way? If Cinolth had seen this, she would probably be laughing her dragon arse off. 'A man? More like a boy,' he could imagine her saying. He almost face-palmed himself when he remembered his own manners.

"Uh, yes." Now he sounded dumber than before. He hurriedly introduced himself to cover up his previous performance. "I'm Hoshino Hisoka. Nice to meet you." He bowed, his magenta hair falling over his face to shield his flushing cheeks away. He took a deep breath in and straightened up, standing in a rigid position. Oh God, please let the ground swallow him whole right now. What has he done in his past life to deserve this?

Hisoka all but pulled out a pair of pyjamas from his closet and fled into the bathroom to shut himself inside. Leaning against the door as he tried to get his breathing under control, he prayed that when he gets out from his shower, his roommate would be asleep. No matter that the other have yet to tell him his name. He stripped out of his uniform and stepped under the spray of water, cursing softly as he saw his half-hard member bobbing around as if taunting him, reminding him of what he saw. Oh, how he wanted to have that toned body pressing him down into the bed.

Bad thoughts, bad thoughts. He turned the shower temperature to cold and stood there for what seemed like hours waiting for Hisoka Junior to get down. When it finally went limp, he proceeded to wash himself and turned off the shower. Please God, please let his roommate be asleep. He prayed a final time as he toweled his body dry vigorously before stepping into his clean set of pyjamas.

Opening the bathroom door, he waited with bated breath for any sound, any sound at all from the other occupant to signify that his roommate was awake. Maybe he should have stayed in the shower for a few more minutes. That way it could guarantee that the other person would most probably be asleep. Who would stay up and wait for someone to finish their shower just to talk to them, right?

Kohaku instinctively bent done slightly upon witnessing the male's fall. With eyes filled with concern, Kohaku wondered if the other was exhausted from the school which might have lead him into stumbling down upon their first meeting. "You ok?" Was what he wanted to ask but he had no time to react to that as the other had already recovered himself with the introduction before he did actually asked.

"Hisoka huh? I'm-" After hearing the other's introduction, he was going to introduce himself next when he found that the male had disappeared from his sight. The sound of closing door followed by the running water signaled to him as to where the male disappeared to. Glancing at the closed door, Kohaku let out a soft chuckle. "What an amusing guy." He turned towards his back, heading for the bed where his clothes are in order to get dressed.

Like most first timers, it is difficult to fall asleep right away knowing that you might have an interesting life ahead of you. Kohaku can't fall asleep just yet. Looking through his class schedule which would start tomorrow, Kohaku was busy packing his things. It only took a few seconds to prepare since he didn't know what to expect on the first day. Another thing he was excited about was that roommate of his.

It might be because he had never lived with someone else apart from his parents which made him excited. Due to that, he was determined to get to know more about the other as they could be staying with each other throughout their school years until their graduation. To pass his time while waiting for the other to finish his shower, Kohaku continued catching up with his favorite manga series.

It might have been a few minutes passed by but to Kohaku, it's only a matter of seconds. Hearing the sound of the door opening, he peered towards that direction, waiting for a familiar figure to appear. Hurling a smile at the other, Kohaku placed his book down. "You're done? I haven't had a chance to introduce myself, have I?" That wasn't intended to be a question. Standing up and approaching the other, he lifted up a hand towards the male. "I'm Kohaku. Shibasaki Kohaku. Please take care of me." He formally introduced himself.

Placing a hand over his chest, he took a tentative step forward only to be thrown off by the voice of his roommate. 'Be still, my heart,' he told himself. 'It is only your roommate.' That is the problem, isn't it? A hot man sharing a room with him. He should really ask the dormitory leader if he could be assigned to another room. So he could wank in peace without him in the vicinity.

He stiffly walked over towards his bed as he looked up shyly. He was reminded of being rude to his roommate. What an embarrassment! He could have at least waited for his roommate to introduce himself before fleeing into the bathroom. Seriously, to think that his parents were strict in his upbringing and stressed on good manners almost every day.

His roommate approaching caused his heart to race. What should he do now? Run? Or ignore him? No, it goes against his instincts to be rude once more. He had been rude before because he was distracted but not now. Now would be a good time to patch things up if possible. After all, this man was going to be his roommate forever. He doubted his dormitory leader would let him change room because it would be a hassle to everyone involved.

Hisoka stared at the outstretched hand for a second as the other introduced himself. Kohaku, his name suited him well for a person with eyes so gold. It was a lovely name and he would very much love to test it. The name roll off his tongue before he could stop himself. "Kohaku." The other had not given him permission to use his first name. Stupid, stupid Hisoka.

"Erm, nice to meet you." He slipped his hand into Kohaku's, no, Shibasaki's and made sure to grip it firmly so that he could feel that warm hand against his. It felt nice.

When it became apparent that he have been holding the other's hand for too long, the magenta-haired male quickly let go as if burned. The delicious heat lingered in his palm and sent a shiver down his spine.

"I shall go to sleep now." Offering a small smile, he backed away before climbing into his bed. Hisoka hit his fluffy pillow a few times and lied down, getting as comfortable as he could.

"Goodnight, Shibasaki," he said and rolled over so that he was facing the wall, away from his roommate. He dreaded for tomorrow to come but even with Magic, it could not stop tomorrow from approaching.

Whatever possessed him as he added, he wished that it would go away with sleep. "I will show you around tomorrow." It was only polite to do so. Yeah, right. You just want to possess your new friend. If they were friends at all. Perhaps, their friendship has a potential to develop into something more?

Shut up, brain.

Lifting a smile when the other called him by his actual name, Kohaku thought that the male might be really carefree.

Grasping onto the other's hand, Kohaku could feel the firmness and delicate features of the other's grip. Sneaking a peek at the other's facial features, he could definitely tell that the other is a bishounen. Such fine features that most females longed to possess, he find them in the male. He only realized that he was holding the handshake for too long when he felt other releasing their grip.

Withdrawing his hand back, the blonde nodded his head at the other's sentence. His eyes followed the male as he watched the other shifting to the bed. "Just 'Kohaku' is fine." He stated when he heard the other using his surname. "Good night, Hisoka-kun." He responded back as he flicked off the light switches before getting back to his own bed. Fidgeting with the blankets, he was making himself comfortable before he started pondering about the events he recently was involved in.

Hearing a voice, which he presumed was Hisoka's, Kohaku replied with hints of gratitude, "Really? Thanks! I'll really appreciate your company." He would really need someone to guide him around as he didn't really have time to do so this time round. Shifted around his bed comfortably, he glanced at the dark ceiling. "Hey Hisoka-kun," Kohaku started another topic. "I heard that being a Rider is quite rare. I wonder what kind of view will Riders get to see on a dragon's back." He chuckled softly as he shut his eyes.

Kohaku was a light sleeper, he could wake up at the slightest noise unless he is really tired but as it was going to be his very first day in a cool school, he was able to get up a second after his phone alarm rang. Schools will always be schools, his schedules started really early in the morning all the way until evening. Kohaku wasn't surprised, after all, freshmen years are all about building those foundation. Getting up 2 hours earlier, he spent a quarter of the time bathing.

Coming out from the bathroom, he sneaked a peek at the other to see if the other was awake or not as the blonde got himself dressed. Approaching the other's bed to double check, he climbed onto the mattress and gave the out of place structure a couple of pats.

His name rolled off Kohaku's name almost as if seducing the magenta-haired boy to him. He shuddered but did not comment on the other's statement. What was he to answer? Sure, Riders were rare but he has never been on Cinolth before either. He had only met her today and hence has not started the Riding Skills for beginners. He would have to let the headmaster know that he was chosen even though he was sure that the headmaster would most probably has been informed of the arrival of Cinolth. He should expect a new schedule for tomorrow to fit in his Riding Skills classes.

Sleep was hard to come by that night, partly due to the presence of a new roommate and partly because he was excited to start Riding Cinolth. It was quiet from his White Dragon. Perhaps she was already asleep. He feared that if he tossed and turned to get a better position to sleep, he would wake Kohaku so he laid still and waited.

Thinking of Kohaku once more, he imagined tracing his fingers over the other's nose, lips and neck in an intrinsic design. His fingers trailed downwards and smoothed over those abs, feeling the nonexistent heat travel across his skin to Hisoka's. His other hand reached out to bury his fingers into the lovely blond hair and he tugged lightly at the tresses to bring the other's face close. He wondered how would it feel like to kiss those lush lips and have the man's tongue in his mouth.

Biting his pillow to stop the moan from escaping, he pleaded hard for the images to stop so that he could fall asleep. It was only some time later before he closed his eyes and visited dreamland, his half hard-on forgotten in favour of a deep slumber.

Hours later found Hisoka blinking his eyes open only to be greeted by the sight of the man in his dreams. He stared for a few seconds to make sure that this was real and he was not imagining things. Events from the previous night rushed into his brain and he grunted. Oh right. Kohaku, his new roommate.

The magenta-haired male could feel his member straining against the elastic band of his pyjama pants. Someone kill him now before Kohaku discover what a horny slut he is. Then again, it was pretty normal for a male to wake up with a hard-on. But not for their own roommate.

As horrified as Hisoka is right now, he could only act as if nothing happened. He greeted Kohaku with a smile and a 'good morning'. Not knowing what to do for the other to get off his bed so that he could shower before going to classes, he sat there and waited. Closing his eyes as he counted from one to ten in his head, he hoped that Kohaku would get the hint and move.

Having an eye contact with the male, he figured that the other was still in bed. Greeting the other back with an equally dazzling smile, Kohaku slowly shifted away from the other. The second he saw the other's eyes shutting, he leaned in closer and shook the other's shoulders before pulling the other up by the arm. "Don't go back to sleep or you'll be late for lessons." Propping the other up into a standing position, the blonde sat on the bed.

"Go shower. I'll wait here for you." Despite being quite eager to roam around the school, he wasn't able to, in fear that he will get lost in a labyrinth of a school as it is enormous, being an extraordinary kind. Kohaku wasn't scared of being late for anything but the thought of missing out extraordinary lessons would be a huge waste. Due to that, he might have been one of those obedient nerds for a few weeks.

Skimming through his timetable at least a dozen times, he became curious of his roommate's schedule. What year is he? Will they even be in the same class? Can they meet up during breaks? Thoughts ran through his mind. For now, his roommate is his only friend in the school. He have yet to meet up with his future classmates and his schedule are weird. Does he change classmates with every subjects? He'll never know.

In order to solve his acute questions, he could only wait until the other is ready for school before he figured out anything. Tired of going through his things, he decided to skimmed around the other's stuff with his eyes. Walking around the other's area, he could at least glimpse through what kind of things the other's might have liked. People's choice of items often reflect their personalities.

After looking around for some moments, Kohaku was still unable to know the other well just by judging the other's things. Eventually, he gave up and sat around, waiting patiently for the other to get ready. Keeping his eyes on the door to the bathroom and the time on his cellphone, the blonde had a moment of silence before he glanced up at the sound which broke through the the silent atmosphere. "You're done?" He asked.

What he expected was the other to get off his bed, not drag him out of it. He discreetly tried to cover himself by crossing his legs but the other was already turning away after telling him to shower. Hisoka waddled towards his closet to pull out his uniform as he yawned. Glancing at his roommate, he found him occupied with looking at his schedule, which reminded him that he needed to see the headmaster as soon as possible. Maybe during lunch because he needed to show Kohaku around.

He got into the bathroom and performed his morning ritual which consisted of brushing his own teeth and washing his face before stepping under the shower head for a warm shower. He did them methodically as his mind wandered to his current schedule. First class is History of Magic. He had read the chapter the lesson would be based on beforehand. He should not have any problems answering questions from the professor, he hoped.

Scrubbing his hair one last time, he turned the knob off and groped blindly for his towel. Once in his hand, he used it to wipe his face first prior to toweling his hair dry while staring at his own reflection. So pale a complexion. But once he start Riding Cinolth, his skin would not so fair anymore. He would probably have a tan when he return home.

Hisoka slipped into his uniform easily and patted the collar down after adjusting his tie. Satisfied with his appearance, he marched out and was asked a question by his roommate. "Yes," he answered politely. The magenta-haired male put on his shoes, picked up his bag and waited for Kohaku to exit before locking the door behind them.

"Let's go. I'll show you around before heading to my class. What do you have for first lesson?" Hisoka said as he strode off in the direction of the school compound. He should introduce the training ground for the Riders and their Dragons to the other first since it would be the first thing they see. Silently planning the route they would take, he waited for the other to speak.

Hurriedly moved over to where the other was, Kohaku slid his bag onto his left shoulder and proceed to wear his shoes. Nodding at the other's words, he walked along the path to school with the other. "Hmm... It says Alchemy. This is where the class is supposed to be held." He responded in prior to the male's question, pointing at the paper in his hand as he showed it to the other. Alchemy, does that mean he is learning how to deal with potions?

Continuing the conversation, he asked the other another question. "What time does your lessons end? We could walk back together if we end at the same time." He suggested. It's not that he is lonely or anything. He just need some time to get used to his new environment! As they continued their short journey to school, the school soon came into his sight.

What caught his attention was a big field with equipments kept in a corner. The field was at least three times bigger than any soccer field and it is impossible for Kohaku to think that the field is used for normal sports or a nice break time stroll. If someone were to say that it is used for punishing people by making them run one time around the field, the blonde would believe as it would be likely that the punished ones would learnt their lesson after running one lap.

Jokes aside, Kohaku turned to the other, pointing at the direction of that field. "Hisoka, What are they doing at that place?" He asked rather curiously despite having a lot of potential ideas. The small group of students that seemed most likely sophomores or seniors were gathering around and practicing their skills. To practice at this time of the day, Kohaku could tell that the whole lot were very serious with their studies and trainings. Would he be as serious as them when it's his turn to be a senior?

If he continued watching them, it's only a matter of time before he will know what they are doing. However, time wouldn't wait to him to witness what they are doing as he still have his own studies to deal with. Not wanting to wait, asking is the fastest option.

Hisoka hummed as he said, "Alchemy? I'll show you where it will be held once we have reached the buildings." His indigo eyes took in the familiar school compound, enjoying the floras around them as they walked. Kohaku started speaking once more and he had to tear his eyes away from the blooming lavenders to turn to his roommate.

"I would love to walk with you. My class ends at 5." His cheek flushed a little as he thought of what he just said. It felt like he had no other friends and he was eager to walk with the other back to their dormitory. He shook his head. It was only for today. Or he could always ask Hubbard, their neighbour, to walk with them. They share the same last period together. Speaking of Hubbard, he must have left early this morning to see his Dragon, a beautiful pink (of all colours it had to be pink) Earth male animal with an arrogant air about it. Cinolth had expressed her distaste for Hubbard's dragon when he told her about the other Magical being. Cinolth sure is picky when it comes to picking dragons to befriend. Well, she was picky when she picked her Rider as well. Hisoka was fortunate enough to be chose by her.

They finally arrived at an expansive field with grass cropped so short one could see hints of earth. "It's the training ground for Riders and their Dragons. Mages who are chosen to Ride Dragons are required to train their Magic or to Ride their Dragon here. The rest who do not have connections with Dragons train inside a hall in that building over there," the magenta-haired male answered his roommate. Hisoka remembered, he would be training on the field from now on. He already misses training with his fellow friends in the Crystal Hall.

Curious whether the other was a Rider like him, he decided to ask, "Do you have a Dragon, Kohaku?" If so, they would share Riding classes and that made Hisoka feel all jittery on the inside. If Kohaku was a Rider, what kind of Dragon would he Ride? He pictured a dragon that would fit Kohaku and somehow a black one came to mind. They would look majestic together, side by side, his and Kohaku's dragon. One white and the other black.